Jan 22nd, 2017, 7:56am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsParanormal Pics › Time Traveler Caught in Museum Photo?
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 26
(Read 50931 times)
Owlscrying
Global Moderator

7th Sense

Time Traveler Caught in Museum Photo?
Apr 19th, 2010, 6:35am

Reopening of the South Fork Bridge after flood in Nov. 1940. 1941 (?)

Its the short description for the photograph shown at the virtual Bralorne Pioneer Museum, from British Columbia, Canada.

Did you notice anything out of place? Or perhaps, out of time?

The man with what appears to be very modern sunglasses seems to be wearing a stamped T-shirt with a nice sweater, all the while holding a portable compact camera!

Continued...
Source
« Last Edit: Apr 19th, 2010, 6:38am by Owlscrying »  

IP Logged

falcon
Grande Fellow

Re: Time Traveler Caught in Museum Photo?
Reply #1 - Apr 19th, 2010, 7:39am

OHHHHH and its not been touched owl? That is wild

IP Logged

Angahith
Grande Fellow

In the rainy paradise
Reply #2 - Apr 20th, 2010, 5:51pm

He looks so out of place although their reasoning behind the outfit is extremely possible. You would think time travelers would be told not to be caught like this  Grin Imagine in the future, they made a t-shirt with that logo and the glasses become a fad. Would be creepy.

IP Logged

paranormalgirl
Supernumerary Fellow

Im diffrent and proud
of it
mississippi
Reply #3 - Apr 23rd, 2010, 5:15am

Wow that is wild to even think about lol now i wanna find out more thanks owls for sharing  Cool

IP Logged

goldfinch
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - Apr 23rd, 2010, 6:02pm

great  photo love it it make you think if time traveling is possible just think about that my first job would to get the lottery numbers  lol  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

homebound
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #5 - Apr 24th, 2010, 1:56am

I loved that photo too, gold.   It didn't take me long to single him out.  He stood out like a sore thumb.  A fascinating pic, for sure.

I thought it interesting that he chose an uneventful day to show up in.  Someone asked why, but I think that's why it was chosen - well, if it was chosen, lol.

And those glasses the actress was wearing?... not even close to what that guy was wearing.  and look how everyone is dressed.  An older, conservative population with some youth, and even the youth were conservative in their dress.  I think the explanations given to that young man and his ear piece and camera were just silly... please
really good pic

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 26