Feb 28th, 2017, 7:39am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsParanormal Pics › Time Traveler Caught in Museum Photo?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 
(Read 51873 times)
GHaile
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Rockford, IL USA
Re: Time Traveler Caught in Museum Photo?
Reply #120 - Dec 31st, 2012, 6:44pm

First off, great find and post lol I immediately cracked up laughing because dude sticks out like so much. Too funny man. I figured it was just a photoshop job as well....but the article had a link to the Canadian museum....since I don't have a life I checked it out a bit which entailed browsing through the 154 pictures in the gallery. Sure enough, that picture is in fact hanging in a Canadian Museum somewhere lol. As the article explained it is quite possible that dude was just fashionable for his time. They did have shirts and cameras like that. Even so, it's still a very cool picture and makes you wonder. Ya never know, could be a time traveler lol. It would be a trip if that dude showed up in another photo somewhere. I will forever be looking for him in old pictures now.  Cheesy

IP Logged

kelseyann
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

slc
Reply #121 - Jan 5th, 2013, 1:17am

thats so funny Roll Eyes

IP Logged

guided2c
Senior Member Level 4

Sharing of Spirit is an
Honor
Illinois
Reply #122 - Jan 7th, 2013, 10:07pm

The lady who appears to be on a cell phone does indeed look like a man but I believe it was a woman, afterall.
There could be many reasons why she is holding her hand to her face. Some examples: she had a toothache, her wig was falling off, or shes having a reaction to the wig, she hit the side of her face or possibly was hit by someone and she was covering it up.
The lack of make-up and the masculine look was common back then. She "was" an older woman - or man....she looked like she wore dentures as well...not sure if full dentures as that would blow my possible theories...or lol...maybe she did in fact have dentures and they kept slipping or rubbing on her gums!
Thats what it is!
Well, those are my thoughts on "the cell phone lady" - not to be misconstrued as fact.

"I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think." -Socrates
Happiness comes when your work and words are of benefit to yourself and others. -Buddha
YIM  
IP Logged

yodagreen
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

ohio
Reply #123 - Jan 26th, 2013, 3:53am

I haven't read all the comments but as a time traveler this is fascinating thank you owl thank you.

Trying to use a avatar that doesn't look smug or something. I just wanted a profile picture not my picture in my avatar...

IP Logged

IndianWolf
Senior Member Level 2

♥ IndianWolf ♥

Reply #124 - Feb 8th, 2013, 1:15am

Wow Owl thats an amazing photo, At first I didnt notice him and then after awhile I kept thinking something dont look right about this photo and out of nowhere I seen him, He looks so out of place, wearing sunglasses and I do see the Camera, As for his shirt I am seeing the Letter M not sure what that means, I still cant believe how amazing that is. Thanks for sharing it Owl.

IP Logged

yodagreen
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

ohio
Reply #125 - Mar 3rd, 2013, 5:26pm

I've said before and would again time travel is real. I have done it on occasion.

Trying to use a avatar that doesn't look smug or something. I just wanted a profile picture not my picture in my avatar...

IP Logged

Speechless16

Your Love Is Magical

Reply #126 - Mar 8th, 2013, 4:37pm

Are we sure this isn't photoshopped?
I don't know if I believe in time travel, although these stories do send eerie chills up my spine.

IP Logged

NO LONGER USED

ACCOUNT NO LONGER IN USE

Reply #127 - Jun 3rd, 2013, 5:20pm

Thanks for sharing Owls! Wonderful photo! I think it is possible for that to have been made on purpose, that or it was done a good 40 years ago and this was a way of making art more interesting? Hmmm, Its quite tricky to decide what happened...I'm not to sure about this one. Still good find! Smiley

I have moved on to brighter days.

IP Logged

ShadowXXIVIJin
Full Member Level 3

Knowledge is power ;)
or something like that

Florida
Reply #128 - Jun 22nd, 2013, 4:34am

I have to say owls tushay or however u spell it. i generally disregard photos etc. and most things as perceptive flaws , however, in this case this individual with sun glasses looks quite peculiar ty for actually posting something out of the ordinary. Smiley very strange indeed my friend.

IP Logged

ShadowXXIVIJin
Full Member Level 3

Knowledge is power ;)
or something like that

Florida
Reply #129 - Jun 22nd, 2013, 4:36am

especially since we know about space time fabric and its potential for manipulation since the web is virtually one in the same. Cheesy

IP Logged

classic_past68
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #130 - Jul 23rd, 2013, 2:48pm

If time travel was a possibility for me right now oh the things I would do. I like how nobody in the picture is looking at this guy like a total freak haha Smiley

IP Logged

psychicladyshar
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #131 - Sep 16th, 2013, 11:45pm

yeah he is totally out of place entirely. Even his hair:0). Great photo! I time travel, well spiritually and peak in, so maybe someone caught me:0).

I'm clairvoyant, medium, I remote view and astral travel. I use objects and peer through people. I read on past life, love life, career, spirit activity and sometimes health and spirit guides.; I'm currently giving readings in my thread posted in the members free reading forum. I would like to practice again.

IP Logged

alyna
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

romania bucuresti
Reply #132 - Oct 15th, 2013, 4:47pm

waw this photos is great ,really is very strange because is not from peisaje is away from the rest of the people ,the cothes the hayr and offcourse the camera he hold in his hands show he is from future ,there are so meny photos like this but few people the observe very good this little diffrence

IP Logged

_Moogie_

Exploring and Learning

USA
Reply #133 - Nov 2nd, 2013, 3:03am

This picture pops up from time to time. I still don't know about this one.

IP Logged

sweettink
Moderators

Remember to breathe deeply

Reply #134 - Dec 17th, 2013, 3:52pm

This is a great photo, I wonder if this man has actually seen this photo of himself!  

...  ☆★☆�.��*����*��.�☆ ★ ☆�.��*����*��.�☆ ★ ☆�.��*����*��.�☆★☆

IP Logged

primsieprincess

I Love The Paranormal

harlan
Reply #135 - Dec 19th, 2013, 2:49am

I love that photo !

IP Logged

davidg
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #136 - Jan 2nd, 2014, 10:08pm

It just seems to me like a guy who dressed differently than everyone else and nothing else.  Although it would be pretty cool if it was a time traveler, I am afraid I just don't see it...

IP Logged

curiousmystery
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #137 - Jan 4th, 2014, 4:12pm

is this unphotoshopped?? if this picture hasn't been tweaked, he looks strange. I had to really look at the image to see what you were referencing.

IP Logged

b2d

I Love The Paranormal

Sydney
Reply #138 - Jan 24th, 2014, 1:33am

That's amazing... I hope it's real! If it is real, it is a time traveller.

IP Logged

mrstar
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #139 - Jan 24th, 2014, 11:28am

He is not a time traverler!

My first thought instantly was how comes he's not wearing anything never yet seen all things we have now and even back then in date of the photo sure he looks diffrent than the rest,

But would be like a english man going to a even in the usa he his fasion and way he dressed would look diffrent,

The sunglasses, and the camera. ,  and even his nitted top was all around and availible to buy at time of the photo as the rest of the post will tell you when you click this link

http://forgetomori.com/2010/fortean/time-traveler-caught-in-museum-photo/

MSN  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8