06/26/17 at 01:19:40
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsParanormal Pics › Time Traveler Caught in Museum Photo?
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 
(Read 53411 times)
LaurieLee

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Time Traveler Caught in Museum Photo?
Reply #150 - 05/13/15 at 18:58:39

that guy kind of looks ok in that time period.  The hair is right, the jacket is probably ok, the t-shirt?  The t-shirt definitely looks out of place.  It's too small for me to see what he's holding.

IP Logged

emsky
YaBB Newbies

Yorkshire, UK
Reply #151 - 06/07/15 at 11:08:34

Not sure whether I believe in time travel or not, it's certainly a fascinating concept and this photo is very intriguing.

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

IP Logged

Vince Black

An attack is proof that
one is out of control

Reply #152 - 07/04/15 at 16:00:50

Don't know what the true explanation is, but I know plenty of people who could easily doctor a photo like this. Especially in black and white.

On the possibility of time travel, I've had a couple "dreams" where another psychic I consulted was convinced was me traveling back through time. They had to do with twin moons in the sky, one clear as a bell but the other distorted and difficult to focus on. Focusing on the distorted moon consequently made the clear moon more distorted.

I am torn
As always
Between action and inaction
Unclear as to which
If either
Will make a difference

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31