Jan 22nd, 2017, 7:57am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsParanormal Pics › Time Traveler Caught in Museum Photo?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 26
(Read 50932 times)
goldfinch
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Time Traveler Caught in Museum Photo?
Reply #6 - Apr 24th, 2010, 7:33am

yes i am over the moon with this photo my greatest thing in life is to now how to time travel if there was a chance were would you like to go??????? LETS HEAR SOME STUFF OF YOU GUYS COME ON Smiley would it be to help others or help your self ??? go ahead time travels lets hear your views  is the world going to be saved or am we going to let it blow up  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smileyh
« Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2010, 7:47am by goldfinch »  

IP Logged

Nine
Senior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Michigan
Reply #7 - Apr 27th, 2010, 6:10pm

So this photo is hanging in a museum? How long has the photo been hanging there?

IP Logged

Owlscrying
Global Moderator

7th Sense

Reply #8 - Apr 30th, 2010, 8:35pm

It was part of the exhibit Their Past Lives Here from Bralorne-Pioneer, available to the public since 2004.

IP Logged

mcandylee
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #9 - May 3rd, 2010, 4:54am

I tell you this pic has fascinated the heck out of me. I have been researching time travel all day b/c of this pic. I found a man by the name of John Titus on the internet. He was here 2000-2001. he was from 2036. He made alot of correct "predictions". I have been looking for this 12 year old, at this time, John Titus. Kinda creepy i know, but im soo fascinated. Have anymore info on John Titis please let me know. I know he grew up in FLorida. ALso, yes i think this is a time traveler look at his demeanor!! Unlike anyone else inthis phto

IP Logged

Maybe

We are all connected
Edmonton, CAN
Reply #10 - May 4th, 2010, 11:26pm

Very interesting! I'm not wild about their explanation for his attire ether, but very cool to know it hasn't been tampered with!

IP Logged

goldfinch
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #11 - May 6th, 2010, 8:43am

the arms dont seem right on this photo thay look like thay belong to the man behind every one look were the camra is being hold now look up his arms look at the type of cloth it dont match the woolly jumper that the man is wearing the arms are from the suit behind i may be looking at it wrong but its what i see the man behind must be standing almost touching the young man in front my finally thought is all  being a great photo i really think its a fake any comments from you guys ??
« Last Edit: May 6th, 2010, 9:09pm by goldfinch »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 26