05/23/17 at 02:09:32
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsParanormal Pics › Time Traveler Caught in Museum Photo?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 31
(Read 52984 times)
homebound
God Member

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Time Traveler Caught in Museum Photo?
Reply #5 - 04/24/10 at 01:56:20

I loved that photo too, gold.   It didn't take me long to single him out.  He stood out like a sore thumb.  A fascinating pic, for sure.

I thought it interesting that he chose an uneventful day to show up in.  Someone asked why, but I think that's why it was chosen - well, if it was chosen, lol.

And those glasses the actress was wearing?... not even close to what that guy was wearing.  and look how everyone is dressed.  An older, conservative population with some youth, and even the youth were conservative in their dress.  I think the explanations given to that young man and his ear piece and camera were just silly... please
really good pic

IP Logged

goldfinch

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #6 - 04/24/10 at 07:33:42

yes i am over the moon with this photo my greatest thing in life is to now how to time travel if there was a chance were would you like to go??????? LETS HEAR SOME STUFF OF YOU GUYS COME ON Smiley would it be to help others or help your self ??? go ahead time travels lets hear your views  is the world going to be saved or am we going to let it blow up  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smileyh

IP Logged

Nine

I Love The Paranormal

Michigan
Reply #7 - 04/27/10 at 18:10:58

So this photo is hanging in a museum? How long has the photo been hanging there?

IP Logged

Owlscrying
Global Moderator

7th Sense

Reply #8 - 04/30/10 at 20:35:05

It was part of the exhibit Their Past Lives Here from Bralorne-Pioneer, available to the public since 2004.

IP Logged

mcandylee
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #9 - 05/03/10 at 04:54:52

I tell you this pic has fascinated the heck out of me. I have been researching time travel all day b/c of this pic. I found a man by the name of John Titus on the internet. He was here 2000-2001. he was from 2036. He made alot of correct "predictions". I have been looking for this 12 year old, at this time, John Titus. Kinda creepy i know, but im soo fascinated. Have anymore info on John Titis please let me know. I know he grew up in FLorida. ALso, yes i think this is a time traveler look at his demeanor!! Unlike anyone else inthis phto

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 31