Feb 28th, 2017, 7:41am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsParanormal Pics › Time Traveler Caught in Museum Photo?
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8
(Read 51875 times)
Owlscrying
Global Moderator

7th Sense

Time Traveler Caught in Museum Photo?
Apr 19th, 2010, 6:35am

Reopening of the South Fork Bridge after flood in Nov. 1940. 1941 (?)

Its the short description for the photograph shown at the virtual Bralorne Pioneer Museum, from British Columbia, Canada.

Did you notice anything out of place? Or perhaps, out of time?

The man with what appears to be very modern sunglasses seems to be wearing a stamped T-shirt with a nice sweater, all the while holding a portable compact camera!

Continued...
Source
« Last Edit: Apr 19th, 2010, 6:38am by Owlscrying »  

IP Logged

falcon
Grande Fellow

Re: Time Traveler Caught in Museum Photo?
Reply #1 - Apr 19th, 2010, 7:39am

OHHHHH and its not been touched owl? That is wild

IP Logged

Angahith
Grande Fellow

In the rainy paradise
Reply #2 - Apr 20th, 2010, 5:51pm

He looks so out of place although their reasoning behind the outfit is extremely possible. You would think time travelers would be told not to be caught like this  Grin Imagine in the future, they made a t-shirt with that logo and the glasses become a fad. Would be creepy.

IP Logged

paranormalgirl
Supernumerary Fellow

Im diffrent and proud
of it
mississippi
Reply #3 - Apr 23rd, 2010, 5:15am

Wow that is wild to even think about lol now i wanna find out more thanks owls for sharing  Cool

IP Logged

goldfinch
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - Apr 23rd, 2010, 6:02pm

great  photo love it it make you think if time traveling is possible just think about that my first job would to get the lottery numbers  lol  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

homebound
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #5 - Apr 24th, 2010, 1:56am

I loved that photo too, gold.   It didn't take me long to single him out.  He stood out like a sore thumb.  A fascinating pic, for sure.

I thought it interesting that he chose an uneventful day to show up in.  Someone asked why, but I think that's why it was chosen - well, if it was chosen, lol.

And those glasses the actress was wearing?... not even close to what that guy was wearing.  and look how everyone is dressed.  An older, conservative population with some youth, and even the youth were conservative in their dress.  I think the explanations given to that young man and his ear piece and camera were just silly... please
really good pic

IP Logged

goldfinch
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #6 - Apr 24th, 2010, 7:33am

yes i am over the moon with this photo my greatest thing in life is to now how to time travel if there was a chance were would you like to go??????? LETS HEAR SOME STUFF OF YOU GUYS COME ON Smiley would it be to help others or help your self ??? go ahead time travels lets hear your views  is the world going to be saved or am we going to let it blow up  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smileyh
« Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2010, 7:47am by goldfinch »  

IP Logged

Nine
Senior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Michigan
Reply #7 - Apr 27th, 2010, 6:10pm

So this photo is hanging in a museum? How long has the photo been hanging there?

IP Logged

Owlscrying
Global Moderator

7th Sense

Reply #8 - Apr 30th, 2010, 8:35pm

It was part of the exhibit Their Past Lives Here from Bralorne-Pioneer, available to the public since 2004.

IP Logged

mcandylee
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #9 - May 3rd, 2010, 4:54am

I tell you this pic has fascinated the heck out of me. I have been researching time travel all day b/c of this pic. I found a man by the name of John Titus on the internet. He was here 2000-2001. he was from 2036. He made alot of correct "predictions". I have been looking for this 12 year old, at this time, John Titus. Kinda creepy i know, but im soo fascinated. Have anymore info on John Titis please let me know. I know he grew up in FLorida. ALso, yes i think this is a time traveler look at his demeanor!! Unlike anyone else inthis phto

IP Logged

Maybe

We are all connected
Edmonton, CAN
Reply #10 - May 4th, 2010, 11:26pm

Very interesting! I'm not wild about their explanation for his attire ether, but very cool to know it hasn't been tampered with!

IP Logged

goldfinch
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #11 - May 6th, 2010, 8:43am

the arms dont seem right on this photo thay look like thay belong to the man behind every one look were the camra is being hold now look up his arms look at the type of cloth it dont match the woolly jumper that the man is wearing the arms are from the suit behind i may be looking at it wrong but its what i see the man behind must be standing almost touching the young man in front my finally thought is all  being a great photo i really think its a fake any comments from you guys ??
« Last Edit: May 6th, 2010, 9:09pm by goldfinch »  

IP Logged

Moondance8
Full Member Level 3

You create your own Universe
as you go along
Ohio
Reply #12 - May 22nd, 2010, 1:19am

Wow Owlscrying, great find! Even the mans body language seems out of place from everyone else. It's a fascinating photo and I think the name of the exhibit is ironic too. I'd love to know more about this photo. If you ever find additional information keep us posted. Thanks for posting.

Blessings to you,

Moondance8

IP Logged

borat
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #13 - May 23rd, 2010, 6:33am

fashion statement, maybe the dude was ahead of his time?

IP Logged

ember
Senior Member Level 3

The mind's eye is the
body's soul
Worcester, MA, USA
Reply #14 - Aug 1st, 2010, 10:12pm

I did some quick googling. I found a site that does a good job explaining the photo. It also talks about John Titor. So that may be why mcandylee can't find anything? Hope this helps.

http://forgetomori.com/2010/fortean/time-traveler-caught-in-museum-photo/

IP Logged

Ajantis
Fellow Member

Know thyself
Croatia
Reply #15 - Mar 12th, 2011, 8:09pm

Really fascinating. Speaking of time travelers, mcandylee mentioned John Titor.
I have watched a tv series about him and also read many articles and forum posts of people who followed him closely and also hundreds of people who asked all kind of questions to him.
This is what one of his followers says:

Although there is debate over the exact date it started, on November 02, 2000, a person calling themselves Timetravel_0, and later John Titor, started posting on a public forum that he was a time traveler from the year 2036.

One of the first things he did was post pictures of his time machine and its operations manual. As the weeks went by, more and more people began questioning him about why he was here, the physics of time travel and his thoughts about our time. He also posted on other forums including the now non-existent Art Bell site. In his posts John Titor entertained, angered, frightened and even belittled those who engaged him in conversation.

On March 21, 2001, John Titor told us he would be leaving our and returning to 2036. After that, he was never heard from again. Speculation and investigation about who John Titor was and why he was online continues to this day.

Although it may be easy to dismiss all this as science fiction, most people who read his posts agree that there is something very haunting about John Titor and what he said. In addition, and open to more debate, he also made a series of predictions and comments that eerily seem to be coming true.

Unfortunately, I never spoke directly to John Titor but there are many out there who have and continue to wonder about their experience. As you get deeper and deeper into the story, you will find his posts, links to other sites about him, downloads and speculative information attributed to him after he left.

I'm me, I'm free.

IP Logged

Ajantis
Fellow Member

Know thyself
Croatia
Reply #16 - Mar 12th, 2011, 8:16pm

You know what, this inspired me to create a new thread in which i will post information about John Titor the time traveler. It will be at the paranormal board. I hope you will read it.
Wink

I'm me, I'm free.

IP Logged

Jess2
Senior Member Level 5

UK
Reply #17 - Mar 14th, 2011, 11:50am

Wow - interesting photo and interesting read from the source. I love the thought of time travel but it also scares me. No idea what top believe if he really is a time traveller or someone just wearing odd clothes at the time? Thanks for sharing! Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Sugar
Grande Fellow

Live and let live
New Zealand
Reply #18 - Mar 18th, 2011, 5:04am

Thank you soooo much for finding and sharing this photo owls. I love all of this kind of stuff.

I noticed the man straight away.. he is as out of place as an elephant in a supermarket. I don't care what the sceptics say Tongue

xx

IP Logged

UnicornArcher
Private

Reply #19 - Mar 28th, 2011, 2:45am

Oh! Kudos to Goldfinch!!! You ARE correct! Ths man was photoshopped into the pic on top of the other man! Clearly, the man behind him would have to have his arms around the 'time traveler' and being of such short stature, it would be almost impossible to hold the camera as securely as he is. His hat would also be in the way. At first glance you'd think it's a genuine snap but after studying it, it's one heck of a GREAT paste job! Almost like a gallery game of Where's Waldo for adults to play!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 8