12/13/17 at 01:22:53
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › 6cats Bio and Feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 70
(Read 54030 times)
6cats
God Member

Meeoooww

6cats Bio and Feedback
10/05/10 at 17:41:51

Hi,
I see images and also hear messages, the messages are like thoughts I have to separate them from my own thoughts, it is always a good idea not to know to much about the sitter, but just a little info helps me sometimes to form the connection, but this is not always needed.. when I see spirits they do not always show me their full form, they will show me their body type, and also I can see the clothes that they are wearing, I do not always see their faces, unless there is something about their face that they want me to see, I can see their hair,...
I know that a spirit is there just as you will know that there is someone else in the room, you feel it,.... The strongest spirits are the ones that come through to give a message to the sitter just to help and guide them, or to give them some answers,
Some people are easier to read than others, I find that people who are desperate for a read can be hard to read as I feel their desperation, I think that I am empathic.
I can feel the spirits pain, its not immense pain but it is enough to let me know that there was something wrong in a particular area of the body, sometimes they will actually tell me in words.
I have never read any books on this, I only know what I see,
Sometimes I am closed and cannot read, but when I am open it can be very strong.

"All those who are unhappy in the world are so as a result of their desire for their own happiness.
All those who are happy in the world are so as a result of their desire for the happiness of others

IP Logged

CuteLilKitKat
God Member

confessitmonkey.com

6cats and her amazing read...
Reply #1 - 08/08/10 at 08:33:09

She blew me out of the water with her out of the blue reading! We made a connection some how in chat and continued the reading later. I have to say it was absolutely 100% spot on. Everything she said made sense. And after the cards were done the visit she had from my family still has me in shock! I can't thank her enough for sharing their energy and words of wisdom.

Overall you were completely amazing 6cats!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

I can't wait to watch you grow and florish here! You have such an amazing heart and incrediably strong gifts. If this is how you are now, just starting out, I can't even imagine how great you'll be in the future!

Smiley
Love and Light! Smiley

WWW | MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Unicorn
God Member

Out of the darkness and
into the Light
Australia
Re: 6cats and her amazing read...
Reply #2 - 12/12/10 at 04:13:27

Thank you so much 6cats for your reading.
You were very accurate about the past, though I couldnt place the spirit who came through, maybe I will think of him later?  But on the whole it was a lovely, positive, encouraging read and I hope to update you on its progress in the future.

Thanks again and I look forward to watching you read more often so others can experience your loving spirit.

blessings
unicorn

Be all you can
IP Logged

Cosmic
God Member

A wayfarer on the sands
of Time and Space
India
Reply #3 - 12/12/10 at 07:51:32

A few days back just out of the blue I had 6Cats giving me a message. Everything what she said was absolutely correct, most of it relating to issues going back 200 years which I have been solving all my life.

You are amazing 6Cats and that message that you gave me was the validation I was looking for the past few weeks.

Your perceptions and your ability is just awesome. You narrated everything exactly how it happened two centuries back.

That final message you conveyed to me was the conclusion of the battles I have had for two life times and overcoming of good over evil. A huge burden has been lifted off my shoulders and I can spread my wings and soar again.

Thank you my dear.

Bless you

IP Logged

susiep

There is no psychiatrist
in the world like a puppy

Kansas
Reply #4 - 12/27/10 at 02:24:14

6cats you did such a great thing for me.  You didn't make me ask for a reading, you looked me up and asked me if i wanted one.  You had even thought about me before hand and that meant so much.  Thanks for sharing all the wonderful encouraging words you had for me.  I think maybe you and I could work together and help each other some, if you want.  Seems we have a lot in common. I know I'm supposed to have great words to express what a great gift you gave me for Christmas but I don't have them.  I'm pretty simple and can't find lots of fancy words, but Thanks doesn't seem enough either, so I wish i did have them.  lol  You are a wonderful reader, keep up the good work.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 70