08/23/17 at 05:13:28
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › 6cats Bio and Feedback
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 70
(Read 52325 times)
6cats
God Member

Meeoooww

Re: 6cats Bio and Feedback
Reply #315 - 12/20/16 at 14:04:18

I will be here in chat later today, 20th Dec,

"All those who are unhappy in the world are so as a result of their desire for their own happiness.
All those who are happy in the world are so as a result of their desire for the happiness of others

IP Logged

axme
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Nigeria
Reply #316 - 12/20/16 at 17:23:23

My Feed back on 69cats reading :  
I am just amazed! I cannot express how amazed i was about the things she said. Basically, words cannot explain how incredible it felt to hear what she said. Her reading was incredible Smiley The things she told me were about me and it was just something incredible Smiley She is gifted! If i had the right words to say i would say more than you can even imagine! But i can say she is an amazing person and she is gifted Smiley

Discovering the little things in life.

IP Logged

Purple20
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #317 - 12/20/16 at 17:29:14

I'd just like to say that I'd been completely amazed by how accurate and on point 6cats was, and that is NOT an overstatement!

They pointed out that there'd been a female spirit around me, and got her features down, almost to a "T"! It's crazy considering she's on my mind every now and then. It was definately nice knowing she's in a better place. And she was definately sweet and caring towards me in many ways. I was also told about my goddaughter as well and hearing that she's doing fine brings me a sense of comfort.

They also pointed out several things about me that I never even brought up here at all, which was unbelievable. (They even picked up on the fact that a guy messaged me just recently, which again, I hadn't mentioned at all prior)

I will definately take their advice, you have helped me so much and I am grateful that I was able to get this reading. If you want a reading, 6cats are definately the one to go to Smiley

Thank you so much for the reading Smiley

IP Logged

Patrik

Reply #318 - 12/20/16 at 18:15:21

Thank you greatly for the reading in the chat cats.

Honest and to the point.

IP Logged

piscesdreamer

I Love The Paranormal

Chicago
Reply #319 - 12/21/16 at 22:26:48

Aw I kept poppng in to the chatroom and always missed you lol

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 70