08/23/17 at 05:08:56
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › 6cats Bio and Feedback
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 70
(Read 52324 times)
6cats
God Member

Meeoooww

Re: 6cats Bio and Feedback
Reply #320 - 12/24/16 at 12:45:14

Sorry I have missed you piscesdreamer

I have been busy,

Hope to see you sometime in chat.

"All those who are unhappy in the world are so as a result of their desire for their own happiness.
All those who are happy in the world are so as a result of their desire for the happiness of others

IP Logged

Purple20
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #321 - 12/30/16 at 08:04:29

Hi 6Cats!

I would like to know if I am able to have another reading, if permittable? (I am not too sure if that is allowed, I deeply apologize if I wasn't supposed to)

I am currently seeking guidance on a couple of things I'm dealing with.

Thank you so much!

IP Logged

Purple20
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #322 - 01/27/17 at 04:16:17

Hi! Smiley

Again, I apologize for bothering you if I have. I've only been able to drop by for just a little while whenever I could, but I am fully settled for the new year Smiley

If time and health permits for you, I would like a reading from you, asking about a couple important questions that I would like to gain knowledge from.

Again, I'm so sorry for bothering you, thank you so much!

IP Logged

tallet
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #323 - 01/29/17 at 15:54:58

hey I'd love to know if I could have a reading sometime, though I am not able to private message in chat for some reason

IP Logged

Soontobcrazy
YaBB Newbies

Live life!
Ky
Reply #324 - 01/30/17 at 06:41:06

Thank you Cats.  Your read today was great and came at a time when I was really low and needing it.  You touched on so many small details that I could definitely take and relate to.  The thing about the fireman blew me away....  as did most of your read. I appreciate you offering the read and taking time to connect the way you did.  Thank you again, and may your days be blessed.   Smiley   Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 70