Jan 22nd, 2017, 7:56am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › 6cats Bio and Feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 54
(Read 47086 times)
6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Re: FEEDBACK for 6cats! <3
Reply #6 - Sep 20th, 2010, 1:58pm

Thank you cute, I really appreciate your feedback,
Your Grandpa is a wonderful inspiring man, I have come to realize that he likes his own way and will not give up until he gets it done the way he wants it done, he's like a gentle guiding force. He will never give up on you.
Last night he came to me to let me know that he was happy that i had given you the message, and he showed me the sensation of how music made him feel, it was wonderful, like all your cares and troubles can be dissolved in music,  He wants me to give you a song: 'Oh happy day'

"All those who are unhappy in the world are so as a result of their desire for their own happiness.
All those who are happy in the world are so as a result of their desire for the happiness of others

IP Logged

CuteLilKitKat
Grande Fellow

confessitmonkey.com

Reply #7 - Sep 20th, 2010, 2:47pm

6cats wrote on Sep 20th, 2010, 1:58pm:
he showed me the sensation of how music made him feel, it was wonderful, like all your cares and troubles can be dissolved in music

Aww, I am so happy he shared that with you. I feel lucky that he showed me that at a young age. One thing I have always been able to turn to to let any emotions free is music. Of all kinds. It was thanks to his guidance that I now listen to literally a bit of everything. Country, Gospel, Rock, Jazz...the list in endless really. And thank you for that song lol. I know exactly what he is getting at.  Smiley

WWW | MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

minnieyumi
Grande Fellow

A smile is walking with
you all the way :)
uk
Reply #8 - Sep 28th, 2010, 9:55pm

Hello Cats,

hope you are fine. Hug

Thank you for reading me. I was very happy with the reading. You where spot on with it.
You are wonderful.
Minnieyumi

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Minnie the Hugmonster Smiley
IP Logged

peachey
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #9 - Nov 17th, 2010, 6:47pm

6cats...thank you for taking your time for me...i left response at my picture also...you are very good!!....i can feel love from you!..again thanks...peachey   Smiley

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #10 - Dec 11th, 2010, 4:20pm

Thank you Peachey & Minnieyumi for your feeback, hugs

"All those who are unhappy in the world are so as a result of their desire for their own happiness.
All those who are happy in the world are so as a result of their desire for the happiness of others

IP Logged

Cosmic
Grande Fellow

A wayfarer on the sands
of Time and Space
India
Reply #11 - Dec 12th, 2010, 7:54am

A few days back just out of the blue I had 6Cats giving me a message. Everything what she said was absolutely correct, most of it relating to issues going back 200 years which I have been fighting and solving all my life.

You are amazing 6Cats and that message that you gave me was the validation I was looking for the past few weeks.

Your perceptions and your ability is just awesome. You narrated everything exactly how it happened two centuries back.

That final message you conveyed to me was the conclusion of the battles I have had for two life times and overcoming of good over evil. A huge burden has been lifted off my shoulders and I can spread my wings and soar again.

Thank you my dear.

Bless you

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 54