07/26/17 at 19:34:24
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › 6cats Bio and Feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 70
(Read 51845 times)
CuteLilKitKat
God Member

confessitmonkey.com

FEEDBACK for 6cats! <3
Reply #5 - 09/18/10 at 07:21:52

here is my feedback. Smiley

You gave me an amazing read today. During your read with the cards you mentioned a man. A man with a strong will and who loved his own opinion. Every word you used described my ex to a T. And I can only pray that the ruling we talked about will be the one I have been praying for. Smiley Now as for all that new love stuff lol, I still say let's wait and see lol. Smiley

Now for when you began talking with Grandpa: I think it was when you started talking about Grandpa's singing is when it fully hit me how much you had connected to him. He used to love music so much, of all kinds. He used to take me to Gospel Singings not really because he wanted to be in church or because he wanted me to be religious, it was because of how the music filled everyone and everything there. He loved the energy. Smiley I hadn't thought about that in so long. It all flooded back whenever you mentioned that. My Grandpa is such a major influence on my life. Smiley

And I can't thank you enough for letting me know how Tanner is doing. Smiley It goes without saying I know, but I will say it anyways. I do need to let go more. It feels like for the last three years he has always been right there in my mind. The one thing that never changed, despite all our problems was my love and pain for him and I clung to it. As much as I hate to admit it, it was my way of punishing myself.

I really truely don't know what I would do without you and all the other caring and loving members here. Smiley

Your read was beautiful. With each day I am here I thank my lucky stars I found this place.
Smiley Thank you so much. Smiley
« Last Edit: 09/18/10 at 16:32:56 by Evie »  

WWW | MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

6cats
God Member

Meeoooww

Re: FEEDBACK for 6cats! <3
Reply #6 - 09/20/10 at 13:58:48

Thank you cute, I really appreciate your feedback,
Your Grandpa is a wonderful inspiring man, I have come to realize that he likes his own way and will not give up until he gets it done the way he wants it done, he's like a gentle guiding force. He will never give up on you.
Last night he came to me to let me know that he was happy that i had given you the message, and he showed me the sensation of how music made him feel, it was wonderful, like all your cares and troubles can be dissolved in music,  He wants me to give you a song: 'Oh happy day'

"All those who are unhappy in the world are so as a result of their desire for their own happiness.
All those who are happy in the world are so as a result of their desire for the happiness of others

IP Logged

CuteLilKitKat
God Member

confessitmonkey.com

Reply #7 - 09/20/10 at 14:47:14

6cats wrote on 09/20/10 at 13:58:48:
he showed me the sensation of how music made him feel, it was wonderful, like all your cares and troubles can be dissolved in music

Aww, I am so happy he shared that with you. I feel lucky that he showed me that at a young age. One thing I have always been able to turn to to let any emotions free is music. Of all kinds. It was thanks to his guidance that I now listen to literally a bit of everything. Country, Gospel, Rock, Jazz...the list in endless really. And thank you for that song lol. I know exactly what he is getting at.  Smiley

WWW | MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

minnieyumi
God Member

A smile is walking with
you all the way :)
uk
Reply #8 - 09/28/10 at 21:55:11

Hello Cats,

hope you are fine. Hug

Thank you for reading me. I was very happy with the reading. You where spot on with it.
You are wonderful.
Minnieyumi

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Minnie the Hugmonster Smiley
IP Logged

peachey

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #9 - 11/17/10 at 18:47:27

6cats...thank you for taking your time for me...i left response at my picture also...you are very good!!....i can feel love from you!..again thanks...peachey   Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 70