Jan 22nd, 2017, 7:56am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › 6cats Bio and Feedback
Pages: 1 
(Read 47085 times)
6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

6cats Bio and Feedback
Oct 5th, 2010, 5:41pm

Hi,
I see images and also hear messages, the messages are like thoughts I have to separate them from my own thoughts, it is always a good idea not to know to much about the sitter, but just a little info helps me sometimes to form the connection, but this is not always needed.. when I see spirits they do not always show me their full form, they will show me their body type, and also I can see the clothes that they are wearing, I do not always see their faces, unless there is something about their face that they want me to see, I can see their hair,...
I know that a spirit is there just as you will know that there is someone else in the room, you feel it,.... The strongest spirits are the ones that come through to give a message to the sitter just to help and guide them, or to give them some answers,
Some people are easier to read than others, I find that people who are desperate for a read can be hard to read as I feel their desperation, I think that I am empathic.
I can feel the spirits pain, its not immense pain but it is enough to let me know that there was something wrong in a particular area of the body, sometimes they will actually tell me in words.
I have never read any books on this, I only know what I see,
Sometimes I am closed and cannot read, but when I am open it can be very strong.

"All those who are unhappy in the world are so as a result of their desire for their own happiness.
All those who are happy in the world are so as a result of their desire for the happiness of others

IP Logged

CuteLilKitKat
Grande Fellow

confessitmonkey.com

6cats and her amazing read...
Reply #1 - Aug 8th, 2010, 8:33am

She blew me out of the water with her out of the blue reading! We made a connection some how in chat and continued the reading later. I have to say it was absolutely 100% spot on. Everything she said made sense. And after the cards were done the visit she had from my family still has me in shock! I can't thank her enough for sharing their energy and words of wisdom.

Overall you were completely amazing 6cats!!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

I can't wait to watch you grow and florish here! You have such an amazing heart and incrediably strong gifts. If this is how you are now, just starting out, I can't even imagine how great you'll be in the future!

Smiley
Love and Light! Smiley

WWW | MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Unicorn
Grande Fellow

Out of the darkness and
into the Light
Australia
Re: 6cats and her amazing read...
Reply #2 - Dec 12th, 2010, 4:13am

Thank you so much 6cats for your reading.
You were very accurate about the past, though I couldnt place the spirit who came through, maybe I will think of him later?  But on the whole it was a lovely, positive, encouraging read and I hope to update you on its progress in the future.

Thanks again and I look forward to watching you read more often so others can experience your loving spirit.

blessings
unicorn

Be all you can
IP Logged

Cosmic
Grande Fellow

A wayfarer on the sands
of Time and Space
India
Reply #3 - Dec 12th, 2010, 7:51am

A few days back just out of the blue I had 6Cats giving me a message. Everything what she said was absolutely correct, most of it relating to issues going back 200 years which I have been solving all my life.

You are amazing 6Cats and that message that you gave me was the validation I was looking for the past few weeks.

Your perceptions and your ability is just awesome. You narrated everything exactly how it happened two centuries back.

That final message you conveyed to me was the conclusion of the battles I have had for two life times and overcoming of good over evil. A huge burden has been lifted off my shoulders and I can spread my wings and soar again.

Thank you my dear.

Bless you

IP Logged

susiep
Fellow Member

There is no psychiatrist
in the world like a puppy

Kansas
Reply #4 - Dec 27th, 2010, 2:24am

6cats you did such a great thing for me.  You didn't make me ask for a reading, you looked me up and asked me if i wanted one.  You had even thought about me before hand and that meant so much.  Thanks for sharing all the wonderful encouraging words you had for me.  I think maybe you and I could work together and help each other some, if you want.  Seems we have a lot in common. I know I'm supposed to have great words to express what a great gift you gave me for Christmas but I don't have them.  I'm pretty simple and can't find lots of fancy words, but Thanks doesn't seem enough either, so I wish i did have them.  lol  You are a wonderful reader, keep up the good work.

IP Logged

CuteLilKitKat
Grande Fellow

confessitmonkey.com

FEEDBACK for 6cats! <3
Reply #5 - Sep 18th, 2010, 7:21am

here is my feedback. Smiley

You gave me an amazing read today. During your read with the cards you mentioned a man. A man with a strong will and who loved his own opinion. Every word you used described my ex to a T. And I can only pray that the ruling we talked about will be the one I have been praying for. Smiley Now as for all that new love stuff lol, I still say let's wait and see lol. Smiley

Now for when you began talking with Grandpa: I think it was when you started talking about Grandpa's singing is when it fully hit me how much you had connected to him. He used to love music so much, of all kinds. He used to take me to Gospel Singings not really because he wanted to be in church or because he wanted me to be religious, it was because of how the music filled everyone and everything there. He loved the energy. Smiley I hadn't thought about that in so long. It all flooded back whenever you mentioned that. My Grandpa is such a major influence on my life. Smiley

And I can't thank you enough for letting me know how Tanner is doing. Smiley It goes without saying I know, but I will say it anyways. I do need to let go more. It feels like for the last three years he has always been right there in my mind. The one thing that never changed, despite all our problems was my love and pain for him and I clung to it. As much as I hate to admit it, it was my way of punishing myself.

I really truely don't know what I would do without you and all the other caring and loving members here. Smiley

Your read was beautiful. With each day I am here I thank my lucky stars I found this place.
Smiley Thank you so much. Smiley
« Last Edit: Sep 18th, 2010, 4:32pm by Evie »  

WWW | MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Re: FEEDBACK for 6cats! <3
Reply #6 - Sep 20th, 2010, 1:58pm

Thank you cute, I really appreciate your feedback,
Your Grandpa is a wonderful inspiring man, I have come to realize that he likes his own way and will not give up until he gets it done the way he wants it done, he's like a gentle guiding force. He will never give up on you.
Last night he came to me to let me know that he was happy that i had given you the message, and he showed me the sensation of how music made him feel, it was wonderful, like all your cares and troubles can be dissolved in music,  He wants me to give you a song: 'Oh happy day'

"All those who are unhappy in the world are so as a result of their desire for their own happiness.
All those who are happy in the world are so as a result of their desire for the happiness of others

IP Logged

CuteLilKitKat
Grande Fellow

confessitmonkey.com

Reply #7 - Sep 20th, 2010, 2:47pm

6cats wrote on Sep 20th, 2010, 1:58pm:
he showed me the sensation of how music made him feel, it was wonderful, like all your cares and troubles can be dissolved in music

Aww, I am so happy he shared that with you. I feel lucky that he showed me that at a young age. One thing I have always been able to turn to to let any emotions free is music. Of all kinds. It was thanks to his guidance that I now listen to literally a bit of everything. Country, Gospel, Rock, Jazz...the list in endless really. And thank you for that song lol. I know exactly what he is getting at.  Smiley

WWW | MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

minnieyumi
Grande Fellow

A smile is walking with
you all the way :)
uk
Reply #8 - Sep 28th, 2010, 9:55pm

Hello Cats,

hope you are fine. Hug

Thank you for reading me. I was very happy with the reading. You where spot on with it.
You are wonderful.
Minnieyumi

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Minnie the Hugmonster Smiley
IP Logged

peachey
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #9 - Nov 17th, 2010, 6:47pm

6cats...thank you for taking your time for me...i left response at my picture also...you are very good!!....i can feel love from you!..again thanks...peachey   Smiley

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #10 - Dec 11th, 2010, 4:20pm

Thank you Peachey & Minnieyumi for your feeback, hugs

IP Logged

Cosmic
Grande Fellow

A wayfarer on the sands
of Time and Space
India
Reply #11 - Dec 12th, 2010, 7:54am

A few days back just out of the blue I had 6Cats giving me a message. Everything what she said was absolutely correct, most of it relating to issues going back 200 years which I have been fighting and solving all my life.

You are amazing 6Cats and that message that you gave me was the validation I was looking for the past few weeks.

Your perceptions and your ability is just awesome. You narrated everything exactly how it happened two centuries back.

That final message you conveyed to me was the conclusion of the battles I have had for two life times and overcoming of good over evil. A huge burden has been lifted off my shoulders and I can spread my wings and soar again.

Thank you my dear.

Bless you

IP Logged

me84
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #12 - Jan 6th, 2011, 3:25am

what an awsome reading 6cats gave me....she had a connection with me after 5 mins of me first joining abt....of course i had to wate but when i finally got one from her i was blown away with asome of the thngs that came out....the best part was discovering my spirit child.....thank u 6cats hugs

IP Logged

MysticWings
Grande Fellow

From our deepest darkness
miracles are born...

Springfield, VA
Reply #13 - Jan 16th, 2011, 3:17am

6cats your reading really touched me and all the animals coming through were so heartwarming for me!  I truly loved them all, but especially my COCO!  I'm happy you brought her through.  I was a little confused at first on the person, but did finally figure out who this was and it fits him to a tee.  I'm not surprised he came through as a younger man (with hair  Grin).  I did get the message to slow down and it's something I've been trying to figure out how to manage.  I believe it will all work out and I'll be able to take it a little easier soon I hope.  I'm happy you didn't see what I saw coming in the near future.  I guess that means I'll still be here for a bit more and be able to see everyone through....

Your read was amazing and I hope sometime you will be able to get the connection again and finish. I do believe the message you were meant to give me was said before you lost him.  I'm also glad I finally figured out who Teddy was.  I still remember his saying "does a bear s..t in the woods?"  He said it so much it was sort of annoying.  I had completely forgotten about it, but got a huge laugh from the reminder!!!

Thank you again 6cats! Smiley
Smiley
Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #14 - Jan 17th, 2011, 11:53pm

Thank you MysticWings for your feedback, sorry that I lost the connection, but i do think he got the message through,
As for the animals and especially your dog, that face made me laugh, what a character almost human like,  You had so many animals around you it reminded me of Dr Dolittle heehee,
Smiley

IP Logged

Unicorn
Grande Fellow

Out of the darkness and
into the Light
Australia
Reply #15 - Jan 20th, 2011, 4:03am

6cats
You know you are my dearest friend. You know how much I love you. Even when you have your own issues to deal with you gave your time to help me when I was in need. Your tarot reading was so accurate and told me that I needed to look within myself to find what I am searching for. You've helped me so much today in many ways. I wish I could put my arms around you and give you a physical hug instead of a virtual Smiley. You are the most beautiful, kind and loving person and I am truly blessed to call you my friend.

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: Jan 20th, 2011, 4:04am by Unicorn »  

Be all you can
IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #16 - Jan 20th, 2011, 4:16am

Oh wow, Uni, you bought tears to my eyes,
Thank you my dear friend,

IP Logged

lou_s_1988

I Love The Paranormal

dublin ireland
Reply #17 - Jan 23rd, 2011, 7:21pm

hi i got a reading off 6cats and it was very very percice and i was shocked on that everything happened like the cards said, im do gratfull to you, you really helped me with was coming up in my cards, she was spot on with everything.
thank you so much 6cats
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
hugs and kisses
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

love life and keep beliving xoxox
MSN | GTalk | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

skinnymouse
Senior Member Level 4

I belong here!
Pocono Mountains, PA, USA
6cats feedback
Reply #18 - Jan 23rd, 2011, 7:10pm

I cannot find a bio for 6cats anywhere here, so I am starting a new thread just to say how great she is! My reading was insightful, helpful, & very good to hear. She touched on the issues closest to my heart & foremost i n my mind. I feel better, & I have hope for good things to come.When she is available & willing, she is a great one to have read for you!

Do not put more stock in what other people think than in what you believe to be right.
MSN | ICQ | YIM | AIM  
IP Logged

skinnymouse
Senior Member Level 4

I belong here!
Re: 6cats Bio and Feedback
Reply #19 - Jan 24th, 2011, 2:23am

I am grateful for whoever moved my comment here from the other place I posted it. Thank you! Thanks again 6cats. I am glad your feedback   from me  is here where it belongs. YOu are a Godsend.xo hugs!

Do not put more stock in what other people think than in what you believe to be right.
MSN | ICQ | YIM | AIM  
IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #20 - Jan 24th, 2011, 7:24pm

lou_s_1988
Even I was surprise as how fast things transpired, I did hope inside that the news would be better and that the cards were wrong, but at least you know now hun,  wishing you love and healing
blessing and hugs

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #21 - Jan 24th, 2011, 7:25pm

Skinnymouse Thank you so much for your feedback, It was my pleasure to read for you,.....Hope that everything works out for you hun, hugs

IP Logged

skinnymouse
Senior Member Level 4

I belong here!
Reply #22 - Jan 27th, 2011, 5:52pm

An Update: one of the things 6cats discussed in my reading is coming to pass right now, & it started yesterday, so 3 days after the reading. It is absolutely exactly as she described it, & I am amazed at how this is happening. I will update again, as I am still going to have to see what the 2nd part rings on Monday. This is all work related...& she was so spot on!

MSN | ICQ | YIM | AIM  
IP Logged

thelitlecomet
Senior Member Level 4

Faith is what I treasure
most.
Currently In Between
Reply #23 - Feb 11th, 2011, 6:16pm

thelitlecomet
Message in Chat
6Cats
February 11, 2011

How One Little Message Can Make Sense of Your World

My own story began long, long, ago, in the mountains of a small New England town, where I was born to two loving parents and two older siblings. Ever since that pivotal moment, my life has been one big rollercoaster of happiness, sadness, contentment, joy, pain, and all of the other wonderful emotions that humans can experience. Regardless of the emotions that I feel, I can almost always explain why I am feeling them even if they may seem irrational. Regardless of the event(s) that I experience, I can almost always explain how they came to be even if they may seem spontaneous. So what am I to do when all of a sudden my emotions and my experiences (including my ability to read others) turn into an utter mess and I can no longer make heads or tails of them? The briefest of answers is to have a mini-freak-out, log into anybodythere.net, join a chat room, and express the frustration of losing that part of me. Much to my surprise however, my actions led me to a message delivered by 6cats, and I am now able to look at myself in a whole new light.

Ive known 6cats via anybodythere.net for about 6 months now, and have always felt such wonderful vibes from her. Her energy has the feel of a comforting, caring, and wise old friend, who still knows how to have fun, goof off, and be completely ridiculous at times. I feel that I have become so close to her that I even call her Cupcake in chat. Having someone like 6cats, who is so open, so non-judgmental, and so utterly there for those in need, has been a true gift in my life. Just yesterday, when I was suffering my deep frustration and feelings of dis-connect with the rest of the world and with my own energy, 6cats once again was able to help me.

On this particular day, I had innocently logged into anybodythere.net and was planning on checking my notifications on picture readings that I had done the night before. As I began to read through the feedback however, almost all of my readings were completely wrong! One of the feedback comments even included commentary on how it was so unusual for my readings to be this completely inaccurate. I understand and accept that I have been wrong before, but this type of inaccuracy coming on the heels of a week where I just couldnt seem to get anything right, indicated to me that something was wrong, either spiritually, with my energy, or with my ability. I then logged into chat, and not five minutes later 6cats informed me that she had a message for me. The message was that my guides are in transition a changing of the guard so to speak. I dont think either of us asked for this message, but I do know that I was glad to hear it, and I am ever thankful that 6cats was able to deliver it.

Hearing that my guides were changing incited me to calm down a bit and begin to ask questions about what this could mean for my life. I mean, the connection(s) that we all have with our guide(s) is intensely personal and highly unique. If weve had one guide in particular for quite some time, I imagine that seeing, feeling, or otherwise witnessing his/her/its departure can cause for innumerable changes in our lives. Like parting from a loved one with whom you share an indescribable bond, parting from a guide cannot be easy, but sometimes it might be necessary for the spiritual growth of both the guide and the guided. The departure and fluctuations in energy (I was thinking) might also explain the imbalances I was experiencing myself, whereby my intuition and reading abilities appeared horribly disrupted. And as our new guide(s) come to us, I imagine there is also a period of adjustment whereby we must adapt to the new energies surrounding us and working with us. So while I bid adieu to my old friend(s), I heartily welcome the new, and I gladly take this time for introspection and reflection on not only where I have been, but where I may now be able to go.

So thank you 6cats! Without the message you delivered, I doubt that I would be as calm and relaxed as I have been over the past few days, knowing that my energy and my world have gone a bit schizo. I know that this message may have appeared small and insignificant, but one little message really can change a persons world. Jokingly you requested feedback for delivering the worlds shortest message, and jokingly I responded that I would leave it in a four-page forum post no less. Seriously though, I am leaving lengthy feedback on your forum page, because: a) feedback is important, it shows that the receiver has truly thought about and reflected upon what he/she has been told, and it allows for the growth and refining of readers abilities b) I want everyone to know that little messages can mean the world! No matter how small or insignificant something may seem, there is almost always important depth behind it c) you are, and always will be, a beautiful person to me, and you deserve to hear it as often as I can say it.

p.s. I know I didn't quite reach the four page mark, but I figured quality over quantity! lol Grin

Take care 6cats, I'm sending you lots of hugs and happy thoughts all the day long, and if you ever need someone to vent to, talk at, or for any other reason, I'm here - all you have to do is ask. Wink

**hearts and hugs**

-thelitlecomet

AIM  
IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #24 - Feb 11th, 2011, 10:49pm

Oh Wow!!! thelittlecomet,

That was a long one, I enjoyed reading it though, It's a good thing I don't have to print it as my printer would run out of paper rofl

I have enjoyed you company in chat and always smile when I see you enter the room,

Take care and be good (if you can hee hee)

IP Logged

AndreaMc
Grande Fellow

Reply #25 - Feb 18th, 2011, 12:36am

I just cant even put into words what you gave to me.. lol i will get it out.. PROBABLY IN TOOOOO MANY WORDS...

I asked 2 questions... Smiley

The first one..Although it sounded like i have a road of bumps ahead of me with it.I am prepared for that and will fight my way to the finish... I need to use my courage and I know I will make it.. you confirmed it would not be easy ..lol i am not surprised. The validation helps and will keep me strong..
the second.. You said I still have hurts to deal with.. not that I am totally aware of them yet, Everyday i feel like I am over coming something and in the end I will be victorious.. in 2 months I feel like I have over come decades of pain..I cant expect it to be all gone.. lol I might float away when they are all gone...

UMM then you asked me a question and its never been asked of me (You went above and beyond) It brought me comfort.. religious issues!!!!!!! it has been tough to feel the way I do without the ones closest to me understanding..

Then you brought me a message from a loved one.. gosh you were so detailed...the message was so clear and I am overflowing with love right now.. The white envelope almost made me pass out..ugh!! gosh!! talk about secrets!!!!!!!!!!!!The end when he dropped the cane and started jumping..well that is a something I relate to with him!!!

You told me about my guide and *maybe* one of my secrets came out
Smiley I was called the little daydreamer... I am.... I wish upon stars..I do.. I have been so blessed.. my dreams do come true..(well most) Smiley
It feels good to know someone hears my wishes and dreams.. they come from my heart...

6cats your gift to me was precious.. I walk away with a lesson and trust me I will be a better person for it!! I promise your time was not taken for granted... Much LOVE to you... (sorry so many words I actually could keeeeeeeeeeeeeep going) bottom line.. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: Feb 18th, 2011, 12:37am by AndreaMc »  

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #26 - Feb 18th, 2011, 2:06am

mckennahappy it was a pleasure to read for you, I loved meeting your guide she was great and as I said you are lucky that she is watching over you, I also enjoyed meeting your grandpa and know that he was happy to get through too,  
Thank you so much for the great feedback
hugs

IP Logged

wendeelou
Fellow Member

I am "Paranormal"... :)

Seattle, WA, USA
Reply #27 - Feb 18th, 2011, 4:20am

I'd love to have you read for me if you have time!  

Thanks!

IP Logged

mommatiger
Supernumerary Fellow

We are loved and should
never forget it!
Winchester, VA
Reply #28 - Feb 18th, 2011, 12:10pm

6cats!!!
Thank you sooooo much for that wonderful reading you gave me. I dont think I have gone through that many emotions in such a short time in my life. I laughed, I cried, and even dealt with a minor emergency with my my little one.
You are amazing. My Grandmother, who came through passed shortly before Thankgiving of last year. I have not seen her in over 20 years, as there was some disputes between the families. She kept in contact with my mother over the years, and had pictures of my children, but she and I rarely spoke. When she passed, I kicked myself in the butt, because I did not contact her.
When you saw her standing there with the flowers she taught me to make, I was overwhelmed and grateful.
You gave me peace of mind that she did not hold a grudge, and still loved me. She was the only one on my dad's side of the family that stood up for me when I took custody of my son away from his biological mother. Most of all she believed in me.
In reference to the cards, and the questions I asked. I am delighted that my jobs are going to be going so well, and was told last night that I have a huge opportunity in front of me if I want to take it (which I will lol). They are already amazed at how much I have gotten done in such a short time, and like what they see.
The first question, in regards to love, I finally understood why the confusion on my part. I asked a question, but you answered the unspoken one. The one I asked was about someone I have seen off and on for the last 11 years. What I really wanted to know (but didnt ask) was if there was someone that was going to be coming into my life that would except me and my kids. The first person doesnt like kids to much, and has made it a point in 11 years to not meet my kids. That plus the fact that he is only separated, not single (amazing what you find out online lol). I also know that their is others in his life, which he admitted to last night. It was an eye opener for me, which I needed. His interest is to find a relationship he is comfortable in until his wife decides what she wants to do is my feeling. He still will not admit to being married, as he knows how I feel about a cheater.
6cats, I cant tell you enough about how amazing you are,
you are truly a gifted person.
The biggest thing I have to thank you for is telling me about my James. I knew he was in my life for a reason, and why he has made a point to stay close, as well as checking on my friends. He is always close when I give readings, and I have even listened to him when it comes to friends, locally that is. Fair warning, he likes to travel,
so dont be surprised if you get a visit lol. If something is missing, just ask him nicely for it back, and you will find it in the oddest of places.  
6cats, I just hope that someday I can return the wonderful feeling that you have given me. Many many many hugs and kisses!

MSN | GTalk | YIM | AIM  
IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #29 - Feb 18th, 2011, 3:08pm

Hi Mommatiger,
Thank you for your feedback, Your grandmother never stopped loving you, even in death her love grew more as she watched you grow, she also loves your children and as a soft spot for the child connected to the 'roses'.
It was my pleasure to meet her, and I would have loved to have tried her cooking, she also regrets not telling you how much she loved you before she left, though you were on her mind,

I hope that it all works out with your love life, that was the complicated part of the read, I do feel though that this will all sort itself out in time,
take care hugs

« Last Edit: Feb 18th, 2011, 3:10pm by 6cats »  

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #30 - Feb 18th, 2011, 3:15pm

wendeelou wrote on Feb 18th, 2011, 4:20am:
I'd love to have you read for me if you have time!

Thanks!

I have to have a connection or feel drawn to the sitter to read, If i see you in chat and get a connection I will pm you,  hugs

IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Reply #31 - Feb 20th, 2011, 8:39am

Dear 6cats,

You read for me last night and i can only say 1 thing "you nailed it" !
From the backstabbing coworker, to the things that are going on right now. You did so much more for me then just read and i am truelly thankful for that!

Loads of love Manuela

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #32 - Feb 20th, 2011, 7:06pm

Thank you Manuela, I truely feel that you are such a good and wonderful person, You do not deserve all the trails that you have had to endure, It takes a great person to still remain true under that kind of pressure, Your instincts will always serve you well.
take care my friend.

IP Logged

bewpga21
Interim Member

I Love This Site!!
Kansas
Reply #33 - Feb 21st, 2011, 3:29am

6cats might you be able to read for me when you are able to. I am really excited for this especially after seeing you read someone else in the cat rooms. You were very detailed and seemed to be very spot on. Please and Thank you.

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #34 - Feb 21st, 2011, 3:42pm

bewpga21 wrote on Feb 21st, 2011, 3:29am:
6cats might you be able to read for me when you are able to. I am really excited for this especially after seeing you read someone else in the cat rooms. You were very detailed and seemed to be very spot on. Please and Thank you.

HI Bewpga21,
If I feel drawn to you I will contact you, Thank you for your comments, I loved the mistake about the 'cat' rooms, that made me laugh lol, hugs

IP Logged

Mels
Supernumerary Fellow

Time heals all wounds?
I think love does.
Tampa, Fl. U.S.A
Reply #35 - Feb 22nd, 2011, 3:29pm

6cats, my very dear friend!!!!!

I have no words to tell you just how much I appreciated your reading yesterday, it was nothing short of amazing, you caught me off guard there too Grin

Everything you said was just as it is right now, you are really good and talented, when you described my dog I started crying, it was really emotional and made me feel really good what you said about him always being with me.

Thank you very much my dear friend, you helped me see that even thou I doubt myself sometimes, I am wise and I learned, you gave me confidence and even more, you gave me hope that I will someday be happy and I will never be able to repay you.

I LOVE YOU MY DEAREST 6cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
MSN  
IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #36 - Feb 23rd, 2011, 1:25am

Mels wrote on Feb 22nd, 2011, 3:29pm:
6cats, my very dear friend!!!!!

I have no words to tell you just how much I appreciated your reading yesterday, it was nothing short of amazing, you caught me off guard there too Grin

Everything you said was just as it is right now, you are really good and talented, when you described my dog I started crying, it was really emotional and made me feel really good what you said about him always being with me.

Thank you very much my dear friend, you helped me see that even thou I doubt myself sometimes, I am wise and I learned, you gave me confidence and even more, you gave me hope that I will someday be happy and I will never be able to repay you.

I LOVE YOU MY DEAREST 6cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your feedback, you are such a sweet thing, keep on being the wonderful person that you are,
Hugs

IP Logged

Unicorn
Grande Fellow

Out of the darkness and
into the Light
Australia
Reply #37 - Feb 28th, 2011, 10:08am

Amazing read, detailed and so accurate on a couple of people from my past. Looking forward to giving you feedback on the future you saw.
Smiley SmileyBrilliant reader with a pure heart. Your guide is wonderful Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: Feb 28th, 2011, 10:12am by Unicorn »  

Be all you can
IP Logged

DebbieJo
Private

Re: Reading for Debbiejo
Reply #38 - Mar 2nd, 2011, 2:32am

6cats,, you gave SUCH a phenomenal reading!!  I am glad to know that my gramma is around,, i suspected as much. you picked up on her and her nickname angelface for me. My aunts also called me that. You gave me peace by telling me its ok about missing daddy's funeral. I have peace just knowing that they know it wasnt my fault. You got the suit daddy was buried in and the military symbols told me they know about jeremy joining and James being in the Navy. Both are my sons.  And you picked up what my guide calls me!!  Thanks so much 6cats!  I am so VERY proud of you and for you!!  xoxoxoxoxo  hugs and love, Debbiejo

IP Logged

AndreaMc
Grande Fellow

Reply #39 - Mar 3rd, 2011, 8:42pm

I know I already did feedback BUT when something tugs at me enough I have to keep talking..so here it goes...

when you were done answering my questions and asked me a question.. That is where I believe you touched my heart...

From the moment I closed my laptop after the read..things have been slightly different for me... alot of my wonders are now confirmed.. like it wrapped up something in me that allowed me to move on to the next hurdle... I am not sure if I said this already BUT here it is again..THAT WAS A GIFT and I THANK YOU..

Thank you again...
« Last Edit: Mar 3rd, 2011, 8:51pm by AndreaMc »  

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #40 - Mar 4th, 2011, 4:04pm

Thank you Mckennahappy,

You have summed up what I believe this is all about, the messages we receive are to help or comfort others on their journey through life, Just being able to help others gives me so much joy in my heart, Thank you so much for letting me know that this as helped you, it makes my job worthwhile to know this.
blessing and love to you and your family.

IP Logged

sunnysideup
Full Member Level 2

Humanity: response to
the boredom of the Gods

Reply #41 - Mar 7th, 2011, 10:53am

6cats did a wondeful job of giving details on my family and their indivdual personalities and personal interests. It was an uplifting to recieve input that  focused on the positives.
Thank you for putting aside a moment of your time to share your talent with me.
Smiley
« Last Edit: Mar 7th, 2011, 10:54am by sunnysideup »  

Humanity: The response to the boredom of the Gods

IP Logged

peachey
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #42 - Mar 18th, 2011, 6:19pm

6cats....thank you so very much...you have no idea how your reading touched me...it was so very good to hear from the love of my life...i promise i am going to gain my strength and get back to life...and the only way i can say that is after your reading...your a special person to have such an ability...one day i hope i can repay you in some way...thanks again..peachey..xoxoxoxox....

IP Logged

gremlinsgal
Senior Member Level 5

Love is Life
Canada
Reply #43 - Apr 11th, 2011, 4:08am

6cats:

thank you for the reading tonight, I was certainly not expecting it!  The information you gave me about my angel is very very helpful, especially in the trying times I am going through right now.  It is good to have confirmation she is there, even though I have known for a while.  I don't know if the man is one I know or will know, but I will keep you posted.

Love always,

Spookisgirl

IP Logged

DebbieJo
Private

Reply #44 - Apr 12th, 2011, 3:23am

6cats  you are such a great talent! Your card reading was so spot on and your future predictions gave me hope of a brighter tommorrow. Nothing but a positive reading, given with love and light. I will never ever forget it or you. When i see you in chat,, i feel nothing but light,, your awesome girl,.. thanks so much!  Hugs, Debbiejo Smiley

IP Logged

Andromedan StarSeed
Senior Member Level 3

Technician of the sacred

andromeda/ Zenetae
Reply #45 - Apr 12th, 2011, 3:56am

6cats you have great talent and you are on the spot with the messages that brings greater understanding that brings a lot of ease with in me.

Gives ya hugs !

I channel in order to dream,
Inspiring intuition.
I seal the input of abundance
With the resonant tone of attunement.
I am guided by the power of vision
YIM  
IP Logged

Unicorn
Grande Fellow

Out of the darkness and
into the Light
Australia
Reply #46 - Apr 12th, 2011, 5:28am

You said you were only practising with your new cards, but the accuracy you pulled out of them was amazing.  Every detail was exactly how the situation was.  As usual, you blew me away with your insight.  Thank you my dear friend  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Be all you can
IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #47 - Apr 12th, 2011, 1:54pm

Quote:
6cats you are such a great talent! Your card reading was so spot on and your future predictions gave me hope of a brighter tommorrow. Nothing but a positive reading, given with love and light. I will never ever forget it or you. When i see you in chat,, i feel nothing but light,, your awesome girl,.. thanks so much! Hugs, Debbiejo Smiley

Your cards told me that you are growing so much now and learning and developing in the most beautiful way, You heart is getting purer and you are moving to a higher level, I think you already know and feel this yourself, You deserve all the wonderful things that are coming your way,
« Last Edit: Apr 12th, 2011, 1:55pm by 6cats »  

IP Logged

barbtubb
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #48 - Apr 13th, 2011, 3:51pm

Hey there 6cats i had a friend pass away last week and they arent telling us what happened to her , i was wondering if u could see or feel anything about her ? she was only 51 and left behind a 9 year old daughter..

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #49 - Apr 13th, 2011, 8:08pm

barbtubb wrote on Apr 13th, 2011, 3:51pm:
Hey there 6cats i had a friend pass away last week and they arent telling us what happened to her , i was wondering if u could see or feel anything about her ? she was only 51 and left behind a 9 year old daughter..

I am so sorry about your loss, my heart fills with sadness when I think about her family, If you can post a picture in forums I will see if I can see anything, If you do decide to post a picture will you please contact me to let me know,
The only thing I am getting right now is that it may have been some kind of clot, I feel an heaviness in the legs.
Blessings to you and your friends family

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #50 - Apr 13th, 2011, 8:10pm

Unicorn wrote on Apr 12th, 2011, 5:28am:
You said you were only practising with your new cards, but the accuracy you pulled out of them was amazing. Every detail was exactly how the situation was. As usual, you blew me away with your insight. Thank you my dear friend Smiley Smiley Smiley

Hi dearest Bud,

I can't wait to do a read for you one day where I will see brightness and good fortune for you, as so deserve it my friend

IP Logged

Clouds in the Sky
Supernumerary Fellow

Reply #51 - Apr 16th, 2011, 1:02am

Hi 6cats,

Hun, I think you are so kind and sweet Smiley I would love to get a reading from you one day!  

Hugs!!!

IP Logged

Clouds in the Sky
Supernumerary Fellow

Reply #52 - Apr 19th, 2011, 4:17am

6cats,

I can't even begin to explain how grateful I am toward you. You have given me an opportunity that I didn't think could be possible. Talk to my deceased Mom... My Mom was the person who counted the most for me, I would have done anything to alleviate her pain in some way, but life would have it otherwise. Thank you for giving me the chance to talk to her and to see that she is indeed in a better place.  The precise details you've given me... It was an undeniable fact that you were indeed talking to my Mom... Again, thank you.

Words cannot express how grateful I am.

I wish you all of the best... All the best this life can offer, hun!

Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: Apr 19th, 2011, 4:22am by Clouds in the Sky »  

IP Logged

cassgirl1989
Senior Member Level 2

I am who i am, and i will
always be me.
Branson, MO
Reply #53 - Apr 19th, 2011, 5:40am

hey 6cats, would you be able to do a reading on me?

In order for a brighter future, you must have a darker past.
YIM  
IP Logged

cassgirl1989
Senior Member Level 2

I am who i am, and i will
always be me.
Branson, MO
Reply #54 - Apr 26th, 2011, 1:28am

Hey 6Cats, Thank you for the reading the otherday! I really hope what you see is in store Smiley Thanks again for taking the time out to do the reading for me! 6CATS is really accurate on the present so i know she is accurate on the future Smiley:) Hopefully one day i can be a reader as great as you!

In order for a brighter future, you must have a darker past.
YIM  
IP Logged

MoSh187
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #55 - Apr 29th, 2011, 2:47am

Hi 6cats. I would like a reading please!!!

IP Logged

Rainbowimagination
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #56 - Apr 29th, 2011, 8:35am

Hey 6cats,

I would love a reading from you!
Could you make some time for me ?  Smiley

In the middle of difficulty lies oppurtunity

IP Logged

peter83
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #57 - Apr 30th, 2011, 5:41pm

Thanks for the excellent tarot lesson, you are very knowlegable about this subject and its shows.  Smiley

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #58 - Apr 30th, 2011, 8:05pm

peter83 wrote on Apr 30th, 2011, 5:41pm:
Thanks for the excellent tarot lesson, you are very knowlegable about this subject and its shows. Smiley

Thank you Peter for the very interesting questions,  Smiley

IP Logged

Hatina
Full Member Level 3

England
Reply #59 - May 4th, 2011, 7:06pm

I would really love a reading from you, please, at some point if you have the time and are able.
Many thanks

IP Logged

yoyolanda
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #60 - May 5th, 2011, 11:59am

6cats... I would really appreciate a reading from you at your earliest convenience... I am in need of some guidence and believe you can help me... thank you in advance 6cats  Smiley

ps...not sure how this works so just pm me when you are ready as the time difference may be a factor if we both need to be online at the same time

IP Logged

insomnia83
Grande Fellow

'Darkness exists, Only
in the absence of Light'

Reply #61 - May 6th, 2011, 1:46am

Wow 6cats! Where do I begin??

Im in a daze! You're a wonderful soul, wonderful person and a wonderful friend. In the short time that I have been here, I have been drawn to you, and had some of the most fun times on chat with you!

I felt a connection to you today, and requested you for a reading. Ive been looking for answers and direction for a long time now, dealing with things that have been chucked my way. You have shed so much light with such minute detail to my situation! I was pleasently surprised to know that you had an indication of my situation earlier today before I approached you!! You are blessed with wonderful gifts!!

You were spot on about the 'money' related issues in my situation, you were spot on about the people involved too! You were also right about his father not happy about this separation and divorce. You were right, he is a good man, and has no ill-will.

You were also spot on about my prayers, every single day. Yes I have been praying a lot for divine intervention and justice. I have been blessed with help, support and prayers from so many wonderful people that I am forever greatful to! And it was very reassuring to know from heavens that they are listening! That meant soooo much to me at this stage. Its been a constant struggle to live torn apart between hope and despair.

I am also sooo glad that you were able to confirm that the darkness on my situation has been lifted. This is something I have been wanting to know for a while now.. whether my prayers have made a difference, if the healing and protection has made a difference.. Smiley

You also picked up on me feeling tied down, doing the best I could in my power. This is so true! I have left no stone unturned in doing whatever I can, in getting whatever help I can to protect my hubby.. And I do feel clamped down with my circumstances right now. I dont have the freedom and do feel restricted!

And I have to address your sweet and wonderful guide here! He is awesome, I love him! Smiley He did put across a perspective that I have been avoiding thinking about in my mind. I do know I have to evaluate whether the outcome of this is what I really want or not. This is something Ive locked up and refused to think about. He brought it back in the fore-front! I am going to have to have a hard think about this soon, and thank you and thank him for gently nudging me to make sure I do! Smiley

I am so hopeful about the future as every single thing that you said to me today was SPOT ON, including every little detail!!

And of course, I want to thank your guide again for reminding me that I have need to get back in touch with my close friend again. You and him were spot on about that too! She is in need of comfort and love and I have been very pre-occupied with my own issues that I have neglected her. I know she does miss me and I promise I will write a long email before I go to bed tonight! Smiley

6cats, I was going to say I am lost for words, rofl cant say that now! But I am so happy and so relieved! I cannot thank you enough!! Bless you!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Lots of love & light to you always!  Smiley

g

One Sweet Day

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

6cats Bio and Feedback
Reply #62 - May 6th, 2011, 7:46pm

For those who have requested a reading, Thank you for your requests.
I rarely do reads in the forum,
If I see you in chat and feel drawn to you I will let you know.
« Last Edit: May 7th, 2011, 1:00am by 6cats »  

IP Logged

Sowhat

Reply #63 - May 7th, 2011, 2:49pm

You are a spot on reader, I was just speechless how u picked up information. like wow

U gave me lots to think about about the issue I needed clearance and guidance for, and it was such a pleasure to read what u picked up on.

Very precice and thorough reading, I would recomment U and Akasha to anybody in here! U 2 in my opinion are the best ! No joke Smiley

Thank u so so much,

Darky

IP Logged

Sigma
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

UK
Reply #64 - May 7th, 2011, 3:35pm

6cats
You are great, you picked up on the characteristics of people around me very accurately and thanks for the added extra  (your advice on loving thoughts I will take that on board) thanks very muchy...
thanks, big hugs and love
xxxxxxx

IP Logged

peter83
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #65 - May 15th, 2011, 10:11am

Thanks for the reading 6cats Smiley You got many things correct including my dog and my old tracksuit bottoms with paint on. Shocked

Mine was very future focused and I will have to see how events unfold, so I will keep you update with any developments.

Thanks for giving me a great reading and lots of encouragement for the future Cool
« Last Edit: May 15th, 2011, 10:12am by peter83 »  
IP Logged

collegegirl91
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #66 - Jun 6th, 2011, 2:57am

Hello 6cats... I would love a reading from you if you have the time please! I have seen a reading of yours and I was blown away! Smiley

IP Logged

SusanG
Grande Fellow

Bouncin off the Astral
walls
Australia
Reply #67 - Jun 23rd, 2011, 7:17am

Thank you so much 6cats....

you were able to give specifics that i could confirm... spot on...

giving me insight and confirmation on my own 'gut' feelings was wonderful...

am definitely a fan...  Grin

SusanG
xxx *slap*

IP Logged

clar
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #68 - Jun 24th, 2011, 8:18pm

Hi 6 cats

I would really be honoured to have a spirit read from you if you ever feel drawn to me in the chatroom? Smiley

Clar

IP Logged

SusanG
Grande Fellow

Bouncin off the Astral
walls
Australia
Reply #69 - Jun 24th, 2011, 9:54pm

less than two days since you gave me a reading.... and i have more confirmation for you lol.... will tell you when i chat to you... right now i'm off to make pom-poms and '#1 fan' buttons....

IP Logged

thebigpicture
Senior Member Level 4

Hamilton, Ontario
Reply #70 - Jun 26th, 2011, 10:39am

I thoroughly enjoyed speaking to you and the short reading we did was unexpected and insightful Smiley I would like to speak with you again sometime if you have the chance.

IP Logged

sonshine
Fellow Member

Reply #71 - Jul 16th, 2011, 8:36pm

Hi 7cats!

Would you like to set up a playdate with my spirit guide and yours?

Sonshine

The best medicine in life, is knowing that theres Hope!

IP Logged

susiep
Fellow Member

There is no psychiatrist
in the world like a puppy

Kansas
Reply #72 - Jul 26th, 2011, 6:19pm

I've been putting this off a day or two hoping I could find the nice perfect words for what you did for me. They aren't coming because there are no words to express what your reading did for me. I'm very sorry to have to put you through it, I know it was hard, but you did such a wonderful job. I will always be grateful. Thank you isn't enough, but it's the best I can do.

IP Logged

mommatiger
Supernumerary Fellow

We are loved and should
never forget it!
Winchester, VA
Reply #73 - Jul 27th, 2011, 3:59pm

6cats,
I have had the pleasure of being in the room with you during a read as well as getting a reading from you. You are amazingly accurate and know how to relax the person you are reading. Keep up the good work!!!!

MSN | GTalk | YIM | AIM  
IP Logged

CuteLilKitKat
Grande Fellow

confessitmonkey.com

Reply #74 - Jul 28th, 2011, 1:01am

6cats You are simply amazing Smiley

The read you just gave me was not only 100% dead on, it was all said with such care and love. I can't thank you enough for this.

Just to shed a little more light on a few things for you I figured I could go through and explain a few things. Smiley

The uncle you picked up was my uncle Bill. For years he was amazingly tall, healthy, and honestly a great man. After some issues he and my aunt divorced, and a few years later he basically quit talking to our family. Last year he lost a long battle to cancer, that he had told no one about. He giant frame had shriveled to a mere 90 pounds. Smiley I am sooo glad he was there with Grandma, I know she will take care of him.

The mention of my health I am sure was simply to remind me that my current problems wont last long, because I have always been healthy and active. That's her way of giving little bits of courage. Smiley

The water...well that is just my thing. Grin I was the child that if you even mentioned a bath I was stripped and in the tub waiting 2 seconds later. They would have to coax me out of pools, after already being in it for hours. Grin

The teddy bear was my son's. Smiley I bought it when he was already on life support. Tiny lil blue one with "My First Teddy" stitched on the foot. It is the same size he was. Smiley I also got a tattoo, for Tanner, of his little blue bear.

Sweets of any kind was Grandma's way of saying welcome. She always had something yummy fresh from the oven. When she made cupcakes she would let me help her decorate them. Smiley So of course, they were my favorite.

Wow didn't expect this to get this long. Grin But yes, everything was spot on. You are AMAZING Smiley And the timing couldn't have been more perfect if we had tried. Smiley  If you have any questions about anything please do ask.  Smiley I love talking about her, Grandpa, Tanner.....okay I just love talking.  Grin

And I love you!  Smiley  Smiley

WWW | MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Crossfire
Full Member Level 2

Hope springs eternal...

Kentucky, USA
Reply #75 - Jul 31st, 2011, 2:51am

6cats,

Wow, just wow. It has taken me a few days to process what was shared. I feel truly blessed that you came forth to give me a reading at a time when I really needed some guidance. The things that came through to you were things that were of importance to me, yet not disclosed to others. I am glad we were able to connect. Your words (or those of your guide) have inspired me - reawakened something I had lost. Things 'forgotten' have been remembered and acknowledged, reclaimed.

"Thank you" only touches the surface, yet it bears saying. Hugs, hugs, hugs, and more hugs! You are wonderful and I look forward to speaking with you again.

~Crossfire

IP Logged

CaraLynn27
Interim Member Level 3

Is lost!

Reply #76 - Aug 5th, 2011, 4:00pm

Just want to say thank you SOO MUCH!!!

Would still like to keep going Smiley

IP Logged

pa3ciajp
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #77 - Aug 6th, 2011, 4:37pm

Hi.
can i have a read? id appreciate it a lot. im in the chatroom already. Plus i hope it can be private as well Smiley

IP Logged

liz p
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Palatine, il
Reply #78 - Aug 21st, 2011, 9:46pm

THank you for sharing your information!  If you feel a connection, I would love a reading from you!

AIM  
IP Logged

saina
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

India
Reply #79 - Aug 22nd, 2011, 1:57am

Hello 6Cat,

I would love a reading if you are drawn towards me. Your bio is pretty nice.

Love,
Saina

Smiley
« Last Edit: Aug 22nd, 2011, 2:22am by saina »  

You can encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated.
- Maya Angelou

IP Logged

curiousity87
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Kansas
Reply #80 - Sep 7th, 2011, 6:55pm

6cats my dear little 6cats. I know you have forgotten our non existant reading from way back when. But when you have time or are willing could you possibly be my medium? LOL *hugs*

Hakuna Matata!

IP Logged

Mysteriouseyes
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #81 - Sep 9th, 2011, 4:24pm

What a marvelous gift you have 6cats! Hope you are able to do a reading for me sometime if we see each other in chat!

My name is Thalita (06/07/1988)

Much love!!!

"Let it be."

IP Logged

sonshine
Fellow Member

Reply #82 - Sep 17th, 2011, 4:07pm

hands down the best reader!!!

Cheesy Shocked Cheesy Shocked

IP Logged

saina
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

India
Reply #83 - Sep 17th, 2011, 4:25pm

cats i love thy cats! keep up the good work cats..

- Maya Angelou

IP Logged

Bella23

Aries
Wonderland
Reply #84 - Sep 17th, 2011, 4:50pm

6cats, I just wanted to say that what you did helped me so much. First, I was skeptic of mediums. Then, I met you and other people who are on this site and learned that the messages sent to me by the others has brought me through a tough time. Thank you so much 6cats for all the effort you put in to help me. You are..and i mean it...the best.

Jessie Sue

IP Logged

mgur

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #85 - Sep 17th, 2011, 4:59pm

Well, I was having a day on the edge.  Sometimes my emotions get the better of me and my mind swhirls with worries that refuse to quiet down.  You generously, caringly gave me a read during one of these times.  
 To be honest, the specifics escape me now.  It was all about my ex, I had just met the girl he dumped me for.  The crux of the read was tha "in 6 months you won't care about any of this"... which was totally inconcieveable to me at the time.  But just about sums it up now.  I think of you and that comment every time someone mentions his name and expectes the pang of emotion.  I think huh... isn't that funny... nothing.  Could care less.  No idea how after 6 years that could happen?  Just like that.  But it did.  There was more to the read about him and how he'll know eventually that he messed up.  at the time I clung to it... needed to see it.  I think I read it 100 times before I closed my browser.  Now, I know it to be true and don't care at all .   I also remember at the time you said that a more in depth read would be not good just then because I was too worked up and it would probably effect what you saw... so I needed to calm down some first.... which in that moment I was having trouble doing...
  I feel just awful that I hurt your confidence by not giving you  forum feedback.  Particularly since you were there for me when I really needed someone to be there.  It never occured to me that you had any doubt in your abilites...  I sure don't .    I guess everyone has their volunerabilites and I shouldn't take anyone for granted.  
  You are a truely gifted person with a generous loving nature that comes accross as so natural that its like the sunrise... of course its beautiful.. it doesn't need to be told as much.. that's just what it does.. but I suppose even the universe would like a "nice job' every now and then..  
  Much love.  So sorry.  Your gift is your own to share with whom you see fit... but please don't deny other people in need over the likes of me.  

IP Logged

artemis
Grande Fellow

You can, You Will, You
Have, You ARE

Reply #86 - Sep 17th, 2011, 6:28pm

I'm sure I've left feedback on here before - about a reading but I decided to leave feedback on 6cats the person.  Smiley  6cats is not only smart and funny and helpful...she was part of a wonderful whole that got me through a very scary time.  And just like her full readings are accurate, so are the little tidbits she gets in chat...and probably doesn't even remember.  You acknowledged my presence then too proving I am not invisible lol.

Thank you taking in people and animals 6cats you are such a help in the spiritual and physical world. I know there are many spirits and angles who would offer their feedback here too if they could..

Life's an Ocean, sail it.

IP Logged

joannicole
Supernumerary Fellow

You must first love yourself

Kentucky, USA
Reply #87 - Sep 18th, 2011, 4:37am

6cats

I wanted to say thank you for my read the other day. It ment a lot to me. Not only did I get to connect with my father shortly but my great grandfather as well. I will always remember that reading.

Judge not unto others, for ye too will one day be judged.
YIM  
IP Logged

loonybird
Junior Member Level 4

I Fear The Paranormal

Reply #88 - Sep 20th, 2011, 9:50am

Hey 6 cats

I am having some trouble at work which is giving me sleepless nights and i need some guidance or direction as to what i am doing wrong or wat i should be doing. if you are free one of these days, it would be nice to receive a reading from you.

i understand if you are busy.

take care.

IP Logged

Marlena
Interim Member Level 5

Love the life u live,
don't live the life u
love.

Reply #89 - Sep 20th, 2011, 9:15pm

I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. It is so amazing how you knew so much and how everything made perfect sense. I just wish I had the amazing ability that you do so I can help just as many people. You truly made my dad and from the bottom of my heart and soul thank you. Attached is a photo of my and my father, if you get anything else please feel free to let me know.

IP Logged

ginni15
Fellow Member

Strive to be the best
of YOU!!
Canada
Reply #90 - Sep 20th, 2011, 10:30pm

Hello my dear 6cats

Wow!!! what can I say!!

First of all, thank you from the bottom of my heart!! Today when I asked you if you could read for me one day I never imagined you would so suddenly connect.

The accuracy of details that you shared just left me totally shocked right from the very first sentence....my heart almost stopped beating! You have helped me with some of the questions I had in regards to that tragic day and what actually happened.

The way my daughter came through telling me to be strong and not to cry, that was exactly the kind of person she was....and the way she would always talk to me while she was here.

I am at loss for words.....I wish I could say more on what this reading has done for me, but I just can't seem to find the words that justify my feelings.

Thank you once again from the bottom of my heart Smiley Smiley I know this was a very emotional read for you and I appreciate it so very much.

Wish I could give you a BIG HUG in person!!!!

Ginni Smiley
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2011, 10:31pm by ginni15 »  

The task before you is not as great as the power within you...Give me a firm place on which to stand and I will move the earth!

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #91 - Sep 20th, 2011, 11:10pm

Marlena wrote on Sep 20th, 2011, 9:15pm:
I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. It is so amazing how you knew so much and how everything made perfect sense. I just wish I had the amazing ability that you do so I can help just as many people. You truly made my dad and from the bottom of my heart and soul thank you. Attached is a photo of my and my father, if you get anything else please feel free to let me know.

I dont think that this will be the last time you get some contact from your father hun, I still feel that that itchiness thing is a connection in some way, hugs
« Last Edit: Sep 20th, 2011, 11:14pm by 6cats »  

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #92 - Sep 20th, 2011, 11:13pm

ginni15 wrote on Sep 20th, 2011, 10:30pm:
Hello my dear 6cats

Wow!!! what can I say!!

First of all, thank you from the bottom of my heart!! Today when I asked you if you could read for me one day I never imagined you would so suddenly connect.

The accuracy of details that you shared just left me totally shocked right from the very first sentence....my heart almost stopped beating! You have helped me with some of the questions I had in regards to that tragic day and what actually happened.

The way my daughter came through telling me to be strong and not to cry, that was exactly the kind of person she was....and the way she would always talk to me while she was here.

I am at loss for words.....I wish I could say more on what this reading has done for me, but I just can't seem to find the words that justify my feelings.

Thank you once again from the bottom of my heart Smiley Smiley I know this was a very emotional read for you and I appreciate it so very much.

Wish I could give you a BIG HUG in person!!!!

Ginni Smiley

wow!!! i cried so much, I cannot imagine how you felt, I was worried for you, when your daughter produced the toy lamb for you I felt so strongly connected to her, I hope that this will help you to heal, as I said before I cannot imagine what you are going through, blessings to you.

IP Logged

EagleSpirit
Fellow Member

Be Open to the Possibility

Australia
Reply #93 - Oct 3rd, 2011, 4:45am

6cats ... you lit a candle for me and I am eternally greatful for your kind and direct words to me .. Your read was relevant and I hope that in the coming days my path will become clearer for me here ... You are accurate and straight to what I needed to hear ..  I cant express my gratitude enough and I will heed your words from your guides and angels xoxoxoxoxox I have closed alot of myself off in the last few months .. I guess it is due to the fact I wasnt getting much in return .. Im not a selfish person .. usually my heart is full of love for everyone .. but I have forgotten myself of late .. and I will try to sit and find that person again ..
 I will post again in a few days ... My call of Duty seems to be alot stronger than I had ever intended it to be xoxoxoxox  Love and Light to you 6cats ... you have lifted me up when I felt like giving up xoxoxoxox

IP Logged

RenegadexPalmeri
Full Member Level 3

Where there is no struggle,
there is no strength.

Westerville, OH
Reply #94 - Oct 19th, 2011, 2:05am

Hey 6cats! -hugs-

I wanted to ask if you would read this picture for me.
I'd give you some details but, I know I don't like getting too many details before I read. But, if you'd like more, let me know.

Wanting to mainly focus on the girl, but, if you get anything for the guy, I can't say no. lol!

It's a picture of my brother and his gf at this present time.
Having issues and wanting to seek some answers.

Main focus is love, personality, but, I ain't too picky. Anything ya get is good.

Thanks 6cats! You're readings are always so amazing!

Love
-Fixed@zero

Kyndalbday_040.JPG (1009 KB | )
Kyndalbday_040.JPG
Kyndalbday_041.JPG (1009 KB | )
Kyndalbday_041.JPG

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #95 - Oct 19th, 2011, 8:15pm

RenegadexPalmeri wrote on Oct 19th, 2011, 2:05am:
Hey 6cats! -hugs-

I wanted to ask if you would read this picture for me.
I'd give you some details but, I know I don't like getting too many details before I read. But, if you'd like more, let me know.

Wanting to mainly focus on the girl, but, if you get anything for the guy, I can't say no. lol!

It's a picture of my brother and his gf at this present time.
Having issues and wanting to seek some answers.

Main focus is love, personality, but, I ain't too picky. Anything ya get is good.

Thanks 6cats! You're readings are always so amazing!

Love
-Fixed@zero

Sorry I cannot help you, I do not think it's fair to read other people without their permission,

IP Logged

saina
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

India
Reply #96 - Oct 24th, 2011, 2:37pm

Dear cats,

Thank you very much for the reading. I was always waiting for some kind of change. some kind of hope in any direction. Nothing is more tiresome than a hanging situation. Since the start of this year, a strange unease was in my heart. All the important plans of life were messed up. I got myself together somewhere after the middle of this year and started working at it. Partly it was my fault to have kept things in my heart and mind for long. I should have always spoken my heart and the situation could have been more transparent.

What you told me lightened me. I want to be happy emotionally. I dont want to have issues all my life. I can handle them, but something hanging and not happening saps the energy from all other things. If I am not happy ,....I cannot make anybody happy.

It is human to always read messages in what we want. But, its not always that what happens. I will keep your words in mind as I look forward to my life.

I have come a long way in being independent. I am independent emotionally and yes... I didnt look back. Smiley And when I cared about myself... showed myself self respect and care..help came..

Hugs and thank you very much....

Hmmmmmm.....I dont like writing serious stuff Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes lol

- Maya Angelou

IP Logged

onlyimagine

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #97 - Oct 28th, 2011, 10:30pm

I was wondering if I could get a reading from you?
Smiley

IP Logged

RenegadexPalmeri
Full Member Level 3

there is no strength.

Westerville, OH
Reply #98 - Oct 29th, 2011, 12:33am

Hey 6cats, I wanted to know if I could get a reading whenever you're free.

At my psychic development class, we practice reading people and I keep getting something thats caught my attention, I just wanna see if you'll pick it up too.

Thanks!
hugs Smiley

-Fixed@zero

IP Logged

Cosmic
Grande Fellow

A wayfarer on the sands
of Time and Space
India
Reply #99 - Nov 24th, 2011, 7:36pm

I have been honored to have received so many messages and help the past one year from 6cats. Today I was just chatting with her and out of the blue she asked me if there was an anniversary for my Father any time soon. I realized that for the first time in the past 12 years since he passed, I have not held prayers on his death anniversary which was two days ago.

I said oh I have been so overwhelmed with other issues that I forgot for the first time. She passed the message from my Dad saying he understood that I was having lots of things on my mind but wanted to remind me of the anniversary date. He gave me a few other messages pertaining to my present concerns and also his message of love.

My Dad was the only person I used to live for and when he passed a part of me too died within. I have never forgotten anything so far but today she passed on the message from my father reminding me of the anniversary.

I just cannot express my gratitude in words here my friend. Thank you so much. You just don't know how much it means to me. I have personally witnessed you helping so many distraught people with messages from loved ones with all the kindness and love inherent in you. As I have always said you are the most awesome person and reader I have ever had the fortune to meet.

Thank you for being there and for being my friend.

« Last Edit: Nov 25th, 2011, 4:33am by Cosmic »  

IP Logged

Tyche
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

England
Reply #100 - Nov 30th, 2011, 12:04pm

Hi Cats,

I've been floundering about a bit lately and was looking for some answers. Dunno why but felt like you may be able to give me something. Would it be possible at all for you to read me when you're free?

I'm most worried about my career at the minute...guess I need to know what my next steps should be!

Appreciate any guidance you can give me.

Hugs

Tyche

IP Logged

noha81
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #101 - Dec 7th, 2011, 10:51am

Dear cats,
I always know that you are the one to come to for light, guidance and peace, being the wonderful person you are and being able to give that heavenly touch which cures the pains of the heart for anyone suffering.
I am currently being so lost and confined in an experience which I want to end so soon because it has taken away so many things away from me. I also feel very very bad about myself....I have been deprived so many things that would make me feel satisfied about myself and able to deal with others.... I am feeling nasty and embarrased all the time... that's how it goes all the time...and I keep going in circles with how to accept and surrender or how to get over when I have no way to get over what I am in.
Many things in my life have been moving from bad to worse leaving a lot of bitterness and remorse which I really want to know what to do about and when it is going to be solved out and come to an end.
I am trying hard with myself but I am feeling very low and very little.
Please cats I need your insight and guidance want you to see into my situation and tell me what messages you get for me.
Sending you many love, blessings & light.
Noha.

IP Logged

cholderrieth
Interim Member Level 3

-Cassy-
Texas
Reply #102 - Dec 12th, 2011, 10:14pm

Hello 6Cats,
I was hoping to get a reading from you. Nobody seem's to be able to pick up on me. Im trying so so hard to be open, but I don't know what i'm doing wrong. Or if there's even anybody there waiting to talk to me. Either way, thank you. -Cassy.

This is a dog eat dog world.. don't come round here wearin' pork chop britches

IP Logged

cholderrieth
Interim Member Level 3

-Cassy-
Texas
Reply #103 - Dec 13th, 2011, 1:34am

All I can say is thank you! thank you! thank you! i didnt understand much at first but when you explained certain things could be shown to you as metaphors. Everything made sense then! 6Casts connected me with my father who affirmed.. lol that i eat too much cheese and hot sauce! he always complained. I was so anxious to connect with his that i was crying on a daily basis then i feel horrible to admit that i was almost angry at my dad for not wanting to talk to me.. then at myself for being unreadable. You were accurate on so much of my reading and i seriously cant think you enough! I am forever grateful and will return the favor any way i can any time you need! -Cassy!

This is a dog eat dog world.. don't come round here wearin' pork chop britches

IP Logged

Cylence
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Manchester, TN
Reply #104 - Dec 15th, 2011, 7:35pm

Dear 6cats,
I was actually referred to you. Evie said you were amazing at what you do. I've read some of your reviews & I already feel a bit of a connection with you. I've found myself in a bit of a predicament and I could really use your help, if you wouldn't mind.
It is a private matter, so any details, I'd like to keep just between us..

If you can help, at all, any insight, I would be greatly appreciative.

Love & Light <3

IP Logged

Cylence
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Manchester, TN
Reply #105 - Dec 16th, 2011, 6:23pm

6cats,
I honestly don't think I can thank you enough for yesterday. Only time will tell the accuracy, but every inch of my soul tells me that you are right about everything.
And, by the way, "Pennies from Heaven" made sense last night, as I laid down for bed. Just so you know.

I had every intention of telling you everything... but you already knew, I didn't have to say a word. You connected & ran with it. And the humor was needed, so I really DID appreciate that. I need every little bit of humor I can get at the moment *laughs*
I can't thank you enough for the non-judgmental approach, I'm doing enough judging for the both of us.

6cats, you have an amazing talent wrapped up in an amazing person's body. YOU are a miracle & the world is blessed to have someone like you.

I'll keep you posted, too Smiley
Love & Light <3

IP Logged

RenegadexPalmeri
Full Member Level 3

there is no strength.

Westerville, OH
Reply #106 - Dec 16th, 2011, 11:58pm

Hey 6cats,

I'm getting kinda stuck spiritually and need help. I wondered if maybe you could help me find out what I need to do next. And I'm having questions about my job situation. And whether or not to pursue this dog training idea.

All help greatly appreciated!

Love,
Fixed@zero

IP Logged

Bella23

Aries
Wonderland
Reply #107 - Dec 24th, 2011, 1:24am

Dear 6cats,
Only being here for almost a year, you have given me hope, taught me lessons and things I need to work on when I asked you personally. You helped me talk to a passed one (who by the way loves you). Most of all, you're true. For example, you say what you mean and mean what you say. This is a random reply, but I wanted to just send some love!
Love Always,
Jessie Cool

Jessie Sue

IP Logged

Cylence
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Manchester, TN
Reply #108 - Mar 24th, 2012, 6:49am

Hey love,
I told you I'd come back to tell you the results. You were right. Smiley
Every bit of it. And we found out today we're expecting a baby girl.

Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart.

IP Logged

dmj3p
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #109 - Apr 12th, 2012, 3:16am

6cats gave me a reading on monday and it blew me away, i logged on to the chats rooms just to see what was going on and my husband came through. u dont know how much that meant to me , i am eternally grateful to 6cats. i hope to keep hearing from my husband, as i miss him more and more every day.

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #110 - Apr 12th, 2012, 5:31pm

Cylence wrote on Mar 24th, 2012, 6:49am:
Hey love,
I told you I'd come back to tell you the results. You were right. Smiley
Every bit of it. And we found out today we're expecting a baby girl.

Thank you again, from the bottom of my heart.  

I was wondering how you were doing, I am so happy for you,
blessings love and light to you and your family,

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #111 - Apr 12th, 2012, 5:33pm

dmj3p wrote on Apr 12th, 2012, 3:16am:
6cats gave me a reading on monday and it blew me away, i logged on to the chats rooms just to see what was going on and my husband came through. u dont know how much that meant to me , i am eternally grateful to 6cats. i hope to keep hearing from my husband, as i miss him more and more every day.

I hope that you can heal in time hun, and the pain can get more bearable
I am really happy that I could help in some small way,

IP Logged

Cookie
Grande Fellow

Spirits are people too,
respect them! ♥
US
Reply #112 - Apr 13th, 2012, 1:13am

I don't know how you do what you do, but I have been looking for closure for 8 years since my brother passed and you helped me get it. It saddened me to hear the real reason he left but knowing he's at peace now and proud of me and says I'm on the right path (and likes my hair  Smiley ), I can finally let go of all the hurt i've been holding onto all these years... thank you so much, you really have no idea how grateful I am, this has changed my life...the way you described him sitting and thinking and his depression every night, thats exactly how i have lived every night since he died....it's almost as if I was living his depression....now I know I can let it go....thank you <3

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #113 - Apr 13th, 2012, 1:24am

Cookie wrote on Apr 13th, 2012, 1:13am:
I don't know how you do what you do, but I have been looking for closure for 8 years since my brother passed and you helped me get it. It saddened me to hear the real reason he left but knowing he's at peace now and proud of me and says I'm on the right path (and likes my hair Smiley ), I can finally let go of all the hurt i've been holding onto all these years... thank you so much, you really have no idea how grateful I am, this has changed my life...the way you described him sitting and thinking and his depression every night, thats exactly how i have lived every night since he died....it's almost as if I was living his depression....now I know I can let it go....thank you <3

Thank you for your feedback,
I am happy to help you, I hope you can move on now and look forward  to all that is coming for you, Remember you are here for a reason,

IP Logged

Cookie
Grande Fellow

Spirits are people too,
respect them! ♥
US
Reply #114 - Apr 13th, 2012, 1:42am

that's what I can't seem to wrap my head around  Smiley
The reason I'm here....I've seen it...I've had premonitions about it...but I've never had it validated....til today...

IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Reply #115 - Apr 18th, 2012, 9:38pm

Thank you cats for ur reading, always love seeing them and was really excited today for getting one from you. I will keep you updated and promise i will think carefully about my options!
Keep up the good work.

Big hugs,
Moi

IP Logged

bethopenshaw
Fellow Member

I Love my familey
uk northwales
Reply #116 - Apr 22nd, 2012, 10:38pm

just had a great readin from 6cats bougth up my (litttle man) my younger girl and loys of other things which i understand got to have a think about some things but will let you no 6cats as soon as i have ,ade sence of them in my head lol thank you so much xxx

beth xx

IP Logged

Raven1015
Full Member Level 4

Shine Tonight
Annapolis MD
Reply #117 - Apr 26th, 2012, 12:53am

Cats! Thank you for a very wonderful, insightful and interesting read! I'm looking forward to that 'hiccup' whatever it may be and I'll take that down with the greatest of ease! I'm very hopeful and excited about this 'mystery lady' who seems to know so much about me. I really do hope I get to meet her! Maybe you can help me with this! And it really is good to hear there is clarity with certain other things on my mind (The boy) Thank you again for  such a great read. I look forward to watching you read others as well as you have read for me tonight! Love and light and my deepest blessings to you!

~TheRaven (Kaw Kaw  Wink )

AIM  
IP Logged

bobbijean
Interim Member

Live Everyday As If It
Were Your Last
canada
Reply #118 - May 1st, 2012, 3:22pm

Hello 6cats,

My name is Bobbi, I am 33 and I would love to have a reading from you. i am feeling a little lost right now and maybe a reading can help me.

Thank you

Undecided

True love Is Like Ghosts ~ Everyone Talks About But Few Have Seen

IP Logged

saina
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

India
Reply #119 - May 3rd, 2012, 7:54pm

Cant find enough words to tell how accurate and truly gifted you are. Thanks soo much cats.. Its always a pleasure to have been read by you. To me you are like an ancient oracle.. Hugs

- Maya Angelou

IP Logged

minnieyumi
Grande Fellow

A smile is walking with
uk
Reply #120 - May 6th, 2012, 5:08pm

Hello Smiley

i had a reading from our 6 cats over a year ago and the stuff she said come true Smiley ( jobwise)
I had another reading from my dear 6 cats and she made me cry but happy cry. I cant find enough words to describe how happy she made me:) xox very happy.
6cats when you read this i nned to tell you its an honour to know you to have talked to you so many times in chat and its great to come back to you and knowing and feeling your smile xox
Thank you 6cats  Kiss Kiss Kiss

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #121 - May 6th, 2012, 8:58pm

Thank you all for your feedback,

I cannot tell you how much it means to me to get feedback,

People just naturally think that Psychics and Mediums automatically have confidence in what we do, Well I don't.
Your feedback encourages me to continue to read.
I really appreciate your words,

Thank you so much

IP Logged

Eckscalibur

Reality is all simply
a matter of perspective

Ottumwa, IA
Reply #122 - May 10th, 2012, 8:59am

Hey 6cats, I've had a problem going on for years and I'm in need of some serious help with some confirmation with a lot of my work and what I'm doing. I won't tell you too much because I don't wanna ruin the reading, but if you can lend me a hand with some of this I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Remus

IP Logged

Sweetest_One
Interim Member Level 4

Love like you've never
been hurt
St. Thomas, ON
Reply #123 - May 12th, 2012, 3:32am

I am still in shock over 40 minutes later. Thank you so much for the msgs from my loved one even if they werent directed at me haha. I AM IN COMPLETE SHOCK!!! that you connected with my uncle while i was on the phone with my mom and you were sooooooooooooooo spot on! better then i knew myself. I am all over the place right now lol still putting it all together, i was hoping desperatly for my gramma then u randomly (to me) picked up my uncle and said 9 yrs so i called my mom to see and you were spot on. Then i guess he was excited i had her on the phone and they could have that connection.

I cant thank you enough 6cats for helping my mom, she is an amazing woman and really deserves anything and everything. She too is in shock that u picked up as much as u had even.... over a computer.... as she said haha. new times mama. You are so amazing and sweet for helping them have their connection and using your gift to help others.

You truly made a believer out of both of this evening and i dont think i could ever thank you enough. Smiley I am always open for a read even if its for my mama, next time ill hide the phone haha

THANK YOU!!!! XXXXXXXX

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal."

MSN  
IP Logged

stellalucy
Senior Member Level 2

sponsored by fairydust

uk
Reply #124 - May 13th, 2012, 12:30pm

Hi there

All your feedback looks fantastic was just wondering how people ger a reading do u just approach people when you have a connection with them.

Thanks x
Wink

IP Logged

Powerup
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #125 - May 13th, 2012, 12:34pm

haha like the above post ^ I am looking for a reading Tongue

I have gone through some pretty overwhelming times recently... and I never really thought I would be turning to the esoteric psychic realm for help.. I guess I need it now more then ever lol.

I would absolutely love a reading... focused on my love life - (generic I know).

Regards!!

Meow
Powerup

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #126 - May 13th, 2012, 6:08pm

stellalucy wrote on May 13th, 2012, 12:30pm:
Hi there

All your feedback looks fantastic was just wondering how people ger a reading do u just approach people when you have a connection with them.

Thanks x
Wink

I usually connect to those who are looking for loved ones passed,
Medium ship is my specialty but I also do other kinds of readings.

If you see me in chat you could contact me and ask, If I then get a connection I will try to read for you.

IP Logged

Yoj
Senior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #127 - Jun 3rd, 2012, 12:21am

Hi 6,

I am in a totally different time zone.  Do you offer help with passed loved ones situations with other people in different time ones?  Not sure how we could connect if you were to feel that you wanted to.  My Dad passed over a year and a half ago VERY SUDDENLY and I would love to see if anyone could connect with him.

Thank you,

Yoj

IP Logged

Blueeyedgirl
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

North Carolina
Reply #128 - Oct 28th, 2012, 1:57pm

You have a truly amazing gift...

I've been searching for answers for so long! You helped me find some closure... The things you picked up on were just amazing!

I've been needing to connect with my family for soooo long! I miss them more than words can say!

What's truly amazing is... before you did the reading I was asking them to give me some sign so I'd know if it was really them...

I lost my kitten Laddy 2 years ago. He was sick, we couldn't do anything... I love my animals soooo much. It hurt really bad. My husband and I just talked about him tonight... and it hurt all over again.

The first thing you asked me was, I see someone holding a kitten, did you lose a kitten? wow. How could you possibly know that? You told me that they are taking care of my kitten and not to worry! He's loved!

Everything you said about my grandma was spot on!
You even picked up on pennies! My grandma would stop anywhere to pick up a penny if she saw it! That's one my my last memories is her bending over to pick up a penny!

My husband and sister-in-law will be so happy when I tell them what their daddy said!

You're so wonderful!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

Que Sera, Sera. Life goes on.
Whatever's meant to be, will always be.
And baby, what don't kill you... will make you strong.
Just love the journey that you're on!
In all you do, I'll pray for you.

IP Logged

1voltage
Grande Fellow

New York
Reply #129 - Oct 28th, 2012, 2:58pm

Hello 6cats!

I want to thank you so much for my reading today. You were so in-tune with my husband and everything about him!

I miss him more than I can express and you helped me with still feeling connected to him.

You are amazing and made my day!!!

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thank you!!!!!!

"We live in a culture where it has been rubbed into us in every conceivable way that to die is a terrible thing. And that is a tremendous disease from which our culture in particular suffers. Alan Watts

IP Logged

doe
Senior Member Level 4

xoxo

Reply #130 - Oct 28th, 2012, 4:35pm

6cats, thank you for the reading!
You gave me important insight and the things you gave me from my passed loved one also help me in life! It was an assurance that I am on the right way. Really, thank you.
Means a lot  Smiley

IP Logged

ginni15
Fellow Member

Strive to be the best
of YOU!!
Canada
Reply #131 - Oct 29th, 2012, 2:39pm

My dear 6cats,

Thank you so much for my reading yesterday at the Psychic Fair!  The messages I got from my daughter yesterday were so emotional, heart touching and so full of love  Smiley  It gives me much comfort in knowing that she watches over us, and that she acknowledged several things that we have done in expressions of love for her and our granddaughter!  I have been really struggling lately with their loss and missing them terribly....and it made me so happy to have the validation that she is indeed around!!

I think it is so funny that she used "tin cans" to get our attention though  Grin Grin

Bless you my dear friend!!!  You helped make a mom/grandma sooo happy!!

THANK YOU!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Smiley Smiley Smiley Ginni

The task before you is not as great as the power within you...Give me a firm place on which to stand and I will move the earth!

IP Logged

sonshine
Fellow Member

Reply #132 - Oct 29th, 2012, 6:08pm

when u said u saw 'snakes'? i thought you were way off! but guess what i found in my garden today!!!! a white snake!!!!!

ouch!

thank you my friend! and thanks for the heads up

IP Logged

Pitewai
Newbie Level 1

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #133 - Oct 29th, 2012, 7:24pm

Thank you 6cats!!

You were very accurate with the happenings of my life in the near future and I was rather astonished that you told me that I was going to have a baby boy.

The message the you gave me puts my life as it is in perspective and is of strong validation.

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #134 - Oct 30th, 2012, 1:39am

Thank you Blueeyedgirl, 1voyage, doe, ginni15, sonshine, & Pitewai
for your wonderful feedback,
It's people like you that help me to have the confidence to keep reading,
Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

roberta_sparrow
Junior Member Level 2

"Every living creature
on earth dies alone."

Reply #135 - Oct 31st, 2012, 4:41pm

I have checked the forum guidelines but I'm not sure this is the right place to post a reading request?

The minute I joined this site your username jumped out at me and has been nagging at me since.

Please if this is the wrong way of going about it, let me know how i can request a reading by you 6cats.

Thanks

RS

IP Logged

Sherelly
Senior Member Level 2

I love Spirituality..

Florida
Reply #136 - Oct 31st, 2012, 5:05pm

6cats wrote on Oct 5th, 2010, 5:41pm:
Hi,
I see images and also hear messages, the messages are like thoughts I have to separate them from my own thoughts, it is always a good idea not to know to much about the sitter, but just a little info helps me sometimes to form the connection, but this is not always needed.. when I see spirits they do not always show me their full form, they will show me their body type, and also I can see the clothes that they are wearing, I do not always see their faces, unless there is something about their face that they want me to see, I can see their hair,...

Hello and hi!! I would like a reading please, if possible please focus on love first cause that is what I have the most problems with at this time. Then if possible please focus on finances, and, who my angels and spirit guides are, lastly please tell me anything else thatll come up in general.. Altho I am not online as much, we can still set up a day, an time to go on chat. If itll be better for you. Or you can send the reading here or to my email. Whichever way you prefer would be good.. I can really use this reading, and whatever guidance comes up.Please let me know either way itll be greatly appreciated, Thanks so much, and Im anxious to know whatll come up. Smiley Smiley Smiley
« Last Edit: Oct 31st, 2012, 7:51pm by Sherelly »  

Sherelly Spiritually connected & Spiritually in LOVE

IP Logged

Missmandy
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Tulsa, OK
Reply #137 - Oct 31st, 2012, 6:55pm

Hi 6cats! I was wondering if i could get a reading from you? I was in your room for awhile on Sunday during the fair, but didnt get a chance to get a reading. Let me know if you need any info from me. Im 33, female.......

Thanks in advance!
Mandy

YIM  
IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #138 - Nov 1st, 2012, 10:14am

Hi,
To those who have requested a reading, I apologize that I had to leave suddenly at the psychic fair, my router just blew and I had to invest in one of those stick connections, while I can get online with this, it is intermitant and not a good enough connection for me to come into chat,
My service provider is sending me a new router, no idea how long that will take?
If you see me in chat then you will know I am connected again,

6cats

IP Logged

shav310

I Love The Paranormal

attica ny
Reply #139 - Nov 10th, 2012, 8:23pm

HI 6 cats i would like a reading from you thank you shannon Smiley

shannon my name is i just lost my dad have hard time dealing with this he all i think about i now he is in heaven but i miss hime real bad
YIM  
IP Logged

Rainnelor
Grande Fellow

No punishment; no reward--only
consequences
North Carolina
Reply #140 - Nov 11th, 2012, 11:23pm

Hello, I would like a reading from you, if you feel so led...I want validation (or correction) concerning my spiritual path right now...Thank you much!

MSN | AIM  
IP Logged

EMZ86
Interim Member

I love the unexplainable
x
UK
Reply #141 - Dec 14th, 2012, 6:26pm

So I was online minding my own when 6cats messaged me asking if some information she had made sense to me. Not only did it make sense it totally stunned me, it was so relevant to me that there was no mistaking it.

She brought my dad through, who i have been longing to have come through since he passed. The information she gave was 100% accurate and amazing, it left me gob smacked, amazed, comforted, uplifted and happy! and I cant ever thank her enough Smiley

She got some really specific information correct.

What she did today for me, was amazing, there is no doubt at all this was my father and i cant thank her enough!

IP Logged

MzArielle
Interim Member Level 5

nj
Reply #142 - Dec 14th, 2012, 8:20pm

Hi 6cats I would love if you would be able to do a reading on me. Thank you so much!

IP Logged

westygirl
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

England
Reply #143 - Dec 27th, 2012, 5:10pm

hi 6cats just wanted to say a massive thank you for your wonderful reading today. It always gives me  a little closure in mum passing, i love a nd miss her very much so its lovely that she sometimes comes through to make me smile again and especially to tell me that she has the dog Toby with her to keep her company she missed the dog before she passed .
i am so glad i have found this website as i have now got so many wonderful new friends who understand my sadness and manage to cheer me up and can talk to at anytime night or day and even leave a message
hope you have had a great xmas and wish you a very good and happy new year lets hope 2013 will be a good year

IP Logged

Ryu

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #144 - Feb 8th, 2013, 1:19pm

Hello,

Is it possible for you to give me a reading? that would be very kind of you. thanks.

IP Logged

tiffypoo
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #145 - Feb 16th, 2013, 4:04pm

Hi!!!! I lost one of my best friends about 2 years ago. I would love some closure on the situation!! Thank you

IP Logged

DesertRoad1833

United States
Reply #146 - Apr 3rd, 2013, 9:00pm

Hi 6cats, wondering if I can get a reading from you? my name is Phillip, date of birth is 10-08-1983, age is 29, and a recent photo of me is my profile photo.

IP Logged

tuulikki
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #147 - Apr 19th, 2013, 6:32pm

Wow, what a day I've had.  Thank you 6cats for tuning in to my dad today.  You brought a lot of memories back to me from when I was a child that made me giggle.  It was proof enough to me that he has been around.  You were straight and to the point of what was shown to you and that pretty much spoke volumes as it was all spot on. You have helped bring a sense of peace to my life.

Thank you so much

Lots of love and light to u

tuulikki

IP Logged

prarthna

I love the Paranormal

Reply #148 - May 2nd, 2013, 2:47pm

Dear 6cats
Can you give me a reading please
thanks

IP Logged

myta1968
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Canada
Reply #149 - May 5th, 2013, 9:19pm

6cats I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart. I appreciate all readings and take the message given and learn from it or instantly relate to it.
I have been longing to connect with a certain soul who has crossed over and she has never, ever came through in a reading untill today. 6cats you made the connection I have been waiting for and showed me it was her through many points of validation's.
I will never forget this meeting/reading and look forward to chatting with you again.
You are amazing.

IP Logged

janetmarie

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #150 - May 7th, 2013, 5:58am

6cats we met in chat the other day and I am grateful to have talked to u.u explained my daughter to a t and my husband too.I would love to be able to chat w u again anytime I really needed that and I CNT thank u enough.Go bless you.

IP Logged

Tired36
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #151 - May 11th, 2013, 9:34pm

6cats do you think you can help me . I had a deceased relative come to me in a dream and we wasnt really close but she told me I had a pretty baby ,i really would like to know why did she come to me .

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #152 - May 12th, 2013, 12:03pm

Tired36 wrote on May 11th, 2013, 9:34pm:
6cats do you think you can help me . I had a deceased relative come to me in a dream and we wasnt really close but she told me I had a pretty baby ,i really would like to know why did she come to me .

If you see me in chat please ask me

IP Logged

Eugenie
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #153 - May 12th, 2013, 2:52pm

hi 6cats are u in chat atm?

IP Logged

Nicholas

I Love The Paranormal

U.S.
Reply #154 - May 19th, 2013, 6:19am

hello,
i was wondering if i could have a reading when your available, ive heard a lot of great things about you and would love to experience a reading and am in great need of one. thank you for your time,

MSN | YIM  
IP Logged

Nicholas

I Love The Paranormal

U.S.
Reply #155 - May 19th, 2013, 6:20am

also i wanted to say i think i got one from you before months ago if that matters at all

MSN | YIM  
IP Logged

Myennalove
Interim Member Level 2

Live Life To The Fullest

Reply #156 - May 29th, 2013, 3:43am

Wow, hear so many good things. When can i get a reading?

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #157 - May 29th, 2013, 10:24am

For those who have requested a reading please ask me in chat when you see me online,
Unfortunately I cannot get online as much as I would like to these days due to family commitments.

IP Logged

cupcakegirl
Interim Member

<3
CA
Reply #158 - Jun 19th, 2013, 8:24pm

Thanks for the reading you did today. It was very insightful and uplifting and you told me things I really know my father would have said. It was a pleasure to get a reading from you and you really made my day! Thankyou once again! Smiley

IP Logged

Mariela
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #159 - Jul 3rd, 2013, 3:01pm

hey lovely lady...

I need your help. In need of a reading... read my post in 1000 words topic. Please. feeling hopeless =(

IP Logged

Cosmic
Grande Fellow

A wayfarer on the sands
of Time and Space
India
Reply #160 - Jul 13th, 2013, 5:22am

Hello 6Cats

Thank you for the impromptu reading for me today. It was amazingly accurate and related to some very recent happenings. Astonishing that you mentioned names of people my wife met just a few days back. You are very gifted. Thanks again

Cosmic
« Last Edit: Jul 13th, 2013, 3:27pm by Cosmic »  

IP Logged

j200824
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #161 - Jul 16th, 2013, 4:01am

Hey, How are you. Someone give me your name and said that you was a medium. I am looking to possibly get a reading. Thanks for your time.

IP Logged

Mahi
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #162 - Jul 21st, 2013, 6:49am

Hi 6cats,

Recently i lost my loved one,I would love to see if you could connect with my loved one on other side. I would love to do a chat reading.

If it(chat reading) is possible for you,please let me know when you will be online for chat reading.

Iam from Delhi(India).Hea its 11:17am now.

Thanks In Advance

IP Logged

purpolonia
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #163 - Jul 24th, 2013, 3:12pm

6cats,

I heard you are good. I would like to try a reading one day. Do you do readings on chat only? If so, when can I schedule one or see you in chat? OR can you just post reading on forum? Thanks.

IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Reply #164 - Aug 1st, 2013, 4:56pm

Cats! ty for jumping in and giving me a reading when another week of horror was going on.
were spot on as usual and ill keep you updated abt times to come.
Ur a superstar

hugs
manuela

IP Logged

Myakitten
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #165 - Aug 20th, 2013, 11:33pm

Hello cats Smiley I seen you in the chat room lately. I would really love to get a reading from you sometime for sure. Your abilities amaze me from what I have read from other sitters here. Hope you are having a lovely day.

IP Logged

Veivos
Private

Reply #166 - Aug 20th, 2013, 11:54pm

I would like to request a reading. A little on my background. I come from a Christian upbringing, followed an occult path for a while and ended up converting back to a more Christian path, just less restricted than my upbringing due to my newfound knowledge. I consider myself a Truth seeker. I have had countless paranormal experiences, most occurring in recent years. Well I don't want to say too much. Just tell me what you think. Due to the sensitivity of the information you may receive, I would prefer if we could make this a private reading, if possible. I am new here so I don't know all the rules on that yet. Thank you very much for your consideration.

IP Logged

Veltic
Senior Member Level 4

Texas
Reply #167 - Aug 23rd, 2013, 5:21pm

Thank you so much for the reading the other day in chat gorgeous! It's everything I needed to hear and even more..you gave me the reassurance I needed and the comfort that everything was going to work out(:

You knew so much about me without me having to say a single thing and I can't express enough on how much that reading really helped me in so many ways thank you gorgeous <3

IP Logged

homebound
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #168 - Sep 2nd, 2013, 3:45am

6cats, I want to thank you for your impromptu reading the other day. Your words were so warm and encouraging. And no bad cards! WooHoo! You told me I would have people supporting me. There would be celebrations. And what really surprised me was hearing I will have a partner. I was surprised to hear that since I am looking forward to living happily alone.
Thanks again 6cats! You made my day!

IP Logged

dark_illusions
Interim Member Level 3

Theres Nothing Darker
Than Ones Own Soul

Reply #169 - Sep 4th, 2013, 1:29am

hey 6cats hugs i was wondering if i could get another reading from you the last one was great and right on i dont want to give to much detail becasue of influences and all that on the reader but if theres anything just shoot me a pm

YIM  
IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #170 - Sep 4th, 2013, 1:27pm

dark_illusions wrote on Sep 4th, 2013, 1:29am:
hey 6cats hugs i was wondering if i could get another reading from you the last one was great and right on i dont want to give to much detail becasue of influences and all that on the reader but if theres anything just shoot me a pm

Thank you for the feedback, not sure when I can do another reading though as I am so busy at this time, Not enough hours in the day at the moment,

IP Logged

dark_illusions
Interim Member Level 3

Theres Nothing Darker
Than Ones Own Soul

Reply #171 - Sep 4th, 2013, 5:41pm

6cats wrote on Sep 4th, 2013, 1:27pm:
dark_illusions wrote on Sep 4th, 2013, 1:29am:

Thank you for the feedback, not sure when I can do another reading though as I am so busy at this time, Not enough hours in the day at the moment,

i understand =)

YIM  
IP Logged

Sky Dreamer
Senior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Va Beach, Va
Reply #172 - Sep 5th, 2013, 5:42am

Can I please get a reading? Thank you Smiley

Looking Forward to The Future

IP Logged

Sky Dreamer
Senior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Va Beach, Va
Reply #173 - Sep 10th, 2013, 7:07am

Please, can I have a reading? Thank you Smiley

Looking Forward to The Future

IP Logged

mewblackcat
Grande Fellow

Dreamer
Canada
Reply #174 - Sep 15th, 2013, 6:10pm

The other week I was feeling utterly frustrated about a matter that's been bothering me for some time now. 6cats kindly offered to help and lend a read as soon as she was available (which meant a lot, considering her packed schedule).

6cats immediately picked up on the nature of the move to our current home, the unique temprement and likes of my spirited four year old and gave me some great bits of advice for getting my priorities in check. Some good news too! I think I can rest easier now.

6cats, I will let you know in PM what passes in the coming year, as your hunches unfold. Smiley Thank you thank you thank you so much for your kindness. Smiley

MBC

IP Logged

homebound
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #175 - Sep 25th, 2013, 6:27pm

6cats, OMG what an amazing spontaneous reading you gave me. My grandfather came through, and also my father I believe. I could relate to almost everything they brought up; the laughing jokester, the "NOT a failure and never were,"  signing documents soon, don't focus on what I feel I may be losing, ... and much more.

Thank you so much for using your gift to bring my grandfather and father to me. It was incredible. Love to you always!

IP Logged

heartmending
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #176 - Sep 25th, 2013, 7:12pm

I just got a very out of the blue, AMAZING read from you.  You got such specific details that could only apply to me, and answered questions i didn't even know I had.  I could relate to 99% of everything you said, spectacular job!!
Thank you so much!!

IP Logged

CrystalSong

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #177 - Oct 17th, 2013, 6:14pm

Hello 6cats,

I'm a Healer and often run into all kinds of unexpected things while in the energy fields working with folks.
Several times now folks have come for energy work who have 'guests' attached to them that they are not aware of, these I invite to go into the Light, sometimes assertiveness of a strong persuasion is needed to get the 'guest' to chose to be elsewhere.

Would you mind checking the area around me and inside my auric field to ensure there are no uninvited guests who've chosen to stay with me instead of going into the Light and who are not my Guides or Angels?

Much obliged!
« Last Edit: Oct 17th, 2013, 6:16pm by CrystalSong »  

IP Logged

crystal

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #178 - Oct 26th, 2013, 3:25pm

AMAZING!! In the few minutes we spoke I laughed out loud and cried. I was sitting at my kitchen table all by myself laughing and crying. She is a beautiful person and I will be forever grateful for my reading.

IP Logged

amandadiane4
Interim Member Level 2

love & laughter <3

Reply #179 - Oct 26th, 2013, 6:11pm

Cats <3 thanks again so much for taking time to give myself, and my sister both a reading. i truly feel blessed to have had the chance to meet with and talk with you. you have such a kind soul, and i can tell you really enjoy helping people. you were so right with everything you told me, and also my sister. really means the world to me. i look forward to chatting with you very soon!

xoxoxoxox hugs

amanda <3

"

IP Logged

babysoftpink
Grande Fellow

SUCCESS IS ACHIEVED BY
THOSE WHO KNOWS NO FAILURE!

Reply #180 - Oct 27th, 2013, 5:41pm

Hi @6cats,

Thank you for bringing valuable information on the female energy.  And I know I have been through many lives with experiences to many happenings but still do get confused and lost during critical phrase of life on earth.  Thanks for the confirmation and words of support.  Your reading and the energy exchange this afternoon were very soothing and comforting to my scattered thoughts.  I feel inspired and at the same time, tearfully about being so blessed in many ways. Thanks for reminding me, of my luck-- to be confident of my future and have faith in the guidance around me and my overall fortunate encounters.

* babysoftpink  

A gal should be two things: classy and fabulous! ~Chanel
IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #181 - Oct 27th, 2013, 6:40pm

Anyone requesting a reading, please give me a nudge when you see me in chat and I will try to help, my chat name is: Cats

IP Logged

CrystalSong

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #182 - Oct 28th, 2013, 3:55am

Thank you so much 6Cats for the reading today. It's been many hours and I'm still deeply touched from what you brought forward today.
I hope you are feeling recovered and well hydrated.  Kiss Thank you so much for your gift!
Many Blessings to you.

IP Logged

1voltage
Grande Fellow

New York
Reply #183 - Nov 9th, 2013, 8:13am

Hello Miss Cats  Smiley

Would you be will to give me a reading? I believe a passed one is try to get a message to me but I am being dense and cant seem to get it. Cheesy

Thank you!

"We live in a culture where it has been rubbed into us in every conceivable way that to die is a terrible thing. And that is a tremendous disease from which our culture in particular suffers. Alan Watts

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #184 - Nov 9th, 2013, 1:16pm

1voltage wrote on Nov 9th, 2013, 8:13am:
Hello Miss Cats Smiley

Would you be will to give me a reading? I believe a passed one is try to get a message to me but I am being dense and cant seem to get it. Cheesy

Thank you!

--------
Sure I will give it a try... remind me when you see me in chat

IP Logged

1voltage
Grande Fellow

New York
Reply #185 - Nov 13th, 2013, 1:46pm

Dear 6cats-

Thank you so much for your time and sharing your special gift with me today.
You picked up on just what I thought was going on, but confirmed and also gave me terrific new info that I would not have been able to get on my own.
You are a true blessing to this site. Thank you again Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

glowcharm
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #186 - Feb 10th, 2014, 7:55am

Hello 6 Cats

Would you be able to give me a reading sometime ?

Regards
Glow
« Last Edit: Feb 10th, 2014, 7:56am by glowcharm »  

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #187 - Feb 11th, 2014, 11:02am

glowcharm wrote on Feb 10th, 2014, 7:55am:
Hello 6 Cats

Would you be able to give me a reading sometime ?

Regards
Glow

-------------------
Sure, If you see me in chat just ask me,
My name in chat room is 'Cats'
« Last Edit: Feb 11th, 2014, 11:03am by 6cats »  

IP Logged

TheNinthWave
Full Member Level 3

In The End Only Kindess
Matters
Alabama
Reply #188 - Feb 12th, 2014, 6:06am

Hello 6cats, may I have a reading please?

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #189 - Feb 12th, 2014, 9:47am

TheNinthWave wrote on Feb 12th, 2014, 6:06am:
Hello 6cats, may I have a reading please?

-------------

If you see me in chat remind me.

IP Logged

Astrid
Fellow Member

M a g i c

Reply #190 - Feb 12th, 2014, 7:36pm

6cats thank you so much for my reading yesterday. I was really greatful for your insight and it made me look forward rather than keep looking back. *Hugs*

We're all stories in the end

IP Logged

LstInAmbivalence

On a Journey...
Howell, NJ
Reply #191 - Feb 17th, 2014, 12:17am

I would like a reading whenever you get the chance...  Possibly in the chat room, or in my inbox.  Thanks

As much as we thirst for approval, we dread condemnation.

*-*-Tiffany Ann-*-*

AIM  
IP Logged

sweettink
Moderators

Remember to breathe deeply

Reply #192 - Feb 20th, 2014, 7:03pm

cats, thank you so much for the reading recently, where you brought through my father, it was much appreciated  Smiley

hugs
tink

...  ☆★☆�.��*����*��.�☆ ★ ☆�.��*����*��.�☆ ★ ☆�.��*����*��.�☆★☆

IP Logged

LunaSea
Moderators

usa
Reply #193 - Feb 20th, 2014, 7:30pm

Cats thank you so much for your reading today... it made a huge impact on me moving forward with everything. I wasn't in a great place recently and you have helped to pull me out with your reading and connecting to family and guide for me. no amount of words can express my thanks.  keep up the good work.. many blessings to you sweetheart for sharing ur abilites to help me!

"I don't suffer from my insanity I enjoy every minute of it!" ~Sherrlilyn Kenyon~

IP Logged

Bararuku
Interim Member Level 3

Just me being me.

Reply #194 - Feb 25th, 2014, 3:09pm

Hio Cats. If you dont mind sparing a minute or two Id like to get a reading. Many hugs to you. ^^

Be like water.

IP Logged

Ophelia
Grande Fellow

I See Dead People
San Deezy
Reply #195 - Apr 2nd, 2014, 5:24pm

Cats- thank you ever so much my dear, I  have no words to express the reading you gave me was a much needed reminder, and a surprise. bless you as you where spot on and knew things no one had before. very well done very spot on! much love and light to you!

IP Logged

Shell.
Moderators

Hello Friends ... smile
it confuses them <3
Sydney Australia
Reply #196 - Apr 14th, 2014, 9:03am

Hello my beautiful Cats

I missed out on a reading from you at the fair ..... you were super busy ... Way to go girl

But i would love a reading from you when ever you have the time

hugs from Shell

Smile... It Confuses Them <3

IP Logged

fairytale love
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #197 - Apr 14th, 2014, 1:04pm

Yesterday at the ''Psychic fair'' I had a reading from Cats. It was very accurate and useful. It was fabulous, she told me some thing that no other psychic has every told me. Her reading was extraordinary. Made me very happy, I enjoyed the time with Cats.
Thank you very much Cats. I wish you all the best. Many blessings.

IP Logged

dmarie
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #198 - Apr 15th, 2014, 1:30am

I want to thank you for the reading you gave me at the fair.   I have watched you read and love your style.   I knew before asking you to read for me that you  would connect with a passed loved one. Specifically my mother, and  you did.  It was a great read and i am not at all surprised.  
Smiley   Your wonderful!

IP Logged

Shell.
Moderators

Hello Friends ... smile
it confuses them <3
Sydney Australia
Reply #199 - May 7th, 2014, 9:03am

Hello my dear Cats

Thank you so much for my reading weeks back . I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to post feed back . But I know you know why and understand why its taken me so long to post feed back.

I'm not good at posts normally , but this post is probably the hardest post I've had to make.

You are a talented and gifted reader . A good friend and great listener.

In the reading you gave me you asked me who was ill or sick , my answer was yes my grandad . You saw that there was something wrong and he needed to have it looked right away. Well this was a week before he passed.
I'll tell you what happened it only took 4 days from the start of his chest infection to the morning of his death . The doctor checked on him I think it was Thursday and said he needed antibiotics . They put him on antibiotics but then stopped giving it to him at the nursing home they started again but by Sunday he wasn't any better mum moved him out of the nursing home and to the hospital.

Grandad passed Monday the 21st at about 8.20am .

Thank you for telling me what you saw . It made getting the bad news easier. Knowing it was written for him. I know he's not suffering anymore.

Cats your very gifted ,sweet and caring friend . Thank you again.

love and hugs Shell

IP Logged

guidinglight
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #200 - May 9th, 2014, 3:49am

Can kindly tell me what you feel/see in this picture? Please do tell if you get anything, its very important to me. Thank you in advance. Smiley

IP Logged

Zeno
Interim Member

Ohio
Reply #201 - May 21st, 2014, 7:08pm

Cats, it was wonderful talking with you today. I was a little nervous at first but the things you said to me were spot on and filled me with joy. Thank you so very much for taking time to read me today. I look forward to talking with you again soon. Thank you again.

IP Logged

Mr.Angelicon
Senior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #202 - May 21st, 2014, 7:10pm

I would like to thank you very much for the reading you gave me today! You've surely helped me on my path, with alot of spot on information! Especially the sleep attacks are something not alot of people know about.

Encouraging anyone who wishes too to give you a try! I have no doubt you'll be able to help alot more people with your talent!

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #203 - May 22nd, 2014, 11:49am

Thank you all for your feedback,

I really appreciate it,  I enjoyed reading you all yesterday.

Smiley

IP Logged

AliSpirit
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

FL, USA
Reply #204 - Jun 13th, 2014, 5:35am

I owe you big thanks for a reading you did for me a while back (and I greatly apologize for waiting until now to leave feedback) but you were able to pick up immediately able to pick up my spirit/guide and give me some much needed advice! I knew from the first reading I watched you do you are very strong and well gifted! (and oh wow, how much you did at the fair! Applause!) Again huge thanks and I hope to get another from you down the road! (thanks for telling me of seeing other spirits as well, Ive been told Im a medium and needed to work on it so hearing it from you and Ophelia that day really helped as well!) Thank you again!

IP Logged

huzhouse
Full Member Level 3

live in the light
Erie, Pennsylvania
Reply #205 - Jun 18th, 2014, 1:12am

6cats,

Would you be able to do a reading for my girlfriend and for us? The first picture is of her and the second one is of us.

meg_002.png (266 KB | 48 )
meg_002.png
megandme_002.jpg (63 KB | 47 )
megandme_002.jpg
IP Logged

kay7

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #206 - Jul 14th, 2014, 11:58am

Hey Cats, would very much like a reading. You were suggested to me by another member. They said you would be right for my read. if it is possible we can set up a time in chat..
Thanks,
Kay

IP Logged

kay7

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #207 - Jul 14th, 2014, 1:23pm

Dearest Cats,

thank you so much for the reading, wow you responded so fast!
My father has never come through before, thank you for that so much, nice to know he was with during my surgery, which he told you about and yes the details were correct. Regarding the other things discussed, you were spot on about decisions etc. Again, thank you, your reading helped me very much, at a time that it was much needed...

All the best,
Kay

IP Logged

jjemac

canada
Reply #208 - Jul 29th, 2014, 5:46pm

hello cats i was drawn to you
whenever you can i hope you can give me a reading i appreciate it.

IN the end, its not the years in your life that counts its the life in your years - Abraham lincoln

IP Logged

Seagypsy
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #209 - Jul 29th, 2014, 5:55pm

Cats Smiley

Can't thank you enough for my surprise birthday read. You are wonderful Smiley

So nice to hear from my parents on my birthday What a gift!
Thank you again!

"Those who hear not the music,
Think the dancers mad."

IP Logged

Sammity
Senior Member Level 3

Bonkers by name and by
nature
Gorey, Co Wexford, Ireland
Reply #210 - Aug 25th, 2014, 6:04pm

WEL

Let me say this,

Cats abilities knocked my socks off. He knew things no one has ever told me, the little hints that were dropped  by his guide, were vague but straight away I would know what he meant by it.

The connection at first seemed as if it perhaps wasnt for me, Ice maiden would have been my grandmothers nickname, she was a fierced woman. My great grandad on her side which would be my Grandmothers husband he died in rancoon in the rice fields in ww2. And as for my fathers  dad, I never knew him, he was a man who liked to drink and was a funny comedian, but at the same time he was a dark, depressed and angry individual, but this would be tales from my father.

His guide stepped in and spoke about what a dark place I have been in, yes, I have been times have been tough and even though my house never stops, my life inside has been sad, I am lonely. Working on issues with estranged partner who also has drinking relsted issues. Five years I was patient, until I had to make a break. And I know it will take years maybe even five more years patience till I have clarity or perhaps reimbursal of a kind, Karmic. I am a big believer so when he said five years, I knew exactly what he meant.

The learning trail, look out for the trail.

Follow the trail of breadcrumbs, its a saying in my family to do with faith and spirituality.

Perhaps at time you were unsure. but spot on love.

And my daughter coming through made me burst into tears, I suffered in my life two miscarriages one after the other, and it was heartbreaking.

Thank you so much cats, guide and all.

My love for you all is returned.

And thanks for saying I am pretty guide lol.

Kiss

Much love

sammity.

xoxo

You never know what might happen...
Fate has a funny way of dishing it out xx <( 'u' )>

IP Logged

Nicholas

I Love The Paranormal

U.S.
Reply #211 - Aug 28th, 2014, 5:43am

Hello,
I had a reading with you a year or two ago I believe.. I'm in need of some spiritual guidance. Whenever you get a chance I would love to arrange one.

MSN | YIM  
IP Logged

Shell.
Moderators

Hello Friends ... smile
it confuses them <3
Sydney Australia
Reply #212 - Aug 31st, 2014, 4:25am

thank you for my reading cats .

you did a great reading for me the first thing you picked you was my need to get away . you also picked up on my grandmother and the way she is . you picked up on my emotional state and where spot on about it you saw a man in my future and many good things in my future giving me hope. my grandfather came thru and that was a great validation .

all in all a very great reading and exactly wat i needed to hear

thank you thank you Cats

love shell

IP Logged

MayFlyz89
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

USA SOUTH CAROLINA
Reply #213 - Sep 2nd, 2014, 5:32pm

very great reading cats helped me connect to my husband after 4 years wounderful

http://anybodythere.net/cgi-bin/paranormal-forums/YaBB.pl?num=1414001794/8#8   click link to leave me some feedback ty   love and light be with you Sinserly MayFlyz89

IP Logged

endlesslove
Junior Member Level 3

Love To Love
US
Reply #214 - Sep 10th, 2014, 7:10pm

Hello cats Smiley

I was wondering if I could request a reading from you. It would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

IP Logged

fairytale love
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #215 - Sep 11th, 2014, 1:23pm

Hello Cats
I want to ask you for a reading. Next week is my birthday and I now I need very much a reading from the best psychic, you're the best reader. Lately things didn't went to good for me. Blessings.

IP Logged

cotch
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #216 - Sep 14th, 2014, 2:09pm

Hi cats, hoping you don't mind me asking but read some bios and was hard to find some that jumped out at me except yours! If you feel drawn to me or have anything I would love a reading!

IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Reply #217 - Sep 23rd, 2014, 8:56pm

Sitting in chat watching you do a marathon, enjoying it and then you surprised me with one.

All i can say is you were spot on, between you and me shhhh but you have Always been one of my fav readers.

Many thank for the awesome reading and i will follow your advice!

Big hug,
Manuela

IP Logged

Mr.Angelicon
Senior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #218 - Sep 23rd, 2014, 9:11pm

Cats, just got a reading from you. You were very clear in your explanation and everything made perfect sense. Very spot on aswell on things like my tv and my "home room"!

Continue to spread joy with your gift here, its a blessing!

IP Logged

sweettink
Moderators

Reply #219 - Sep 23rd, 2014, 10:12pm

thank you so much for my reading cats Smiley  i will look out for the things you mentioned Smiley

big hugs to you

tink

IP Logged

Ophelia
Grande Fellow

I See Dead People
San Deezy
Reply #220 - Sep 23rd, 2014, 10:35pm

Cats, your reading to me and our private chat was ablessing to me my heart really needed it. I cannot thank you enough for the workds you gave me where a gift from your heart and higher source. I have no words  that would be enough to thank you. blessings to you is all i can give Love you!

IP Logged

Sabbs
Senior Member Level 3

Up, down and all over
the place!
Dukinfield
Reply #221 - Sep 24th, 2014, 1:04pm

Hey cats, thanks for your reading last night and I bet you must be tired after the amount you git through. I would have posted sooner but did not realise that 6cats was indeed yourself, so apologies for that.
Thank you for the things you gave to me, they were very reassuring and comforting.
Thanks again, your time and effort is very much appreciated.

IP Logged

fairytale love
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #222 - Sep 24th, 2014, 6:43pm

Yesterday I received a reading in chat from Cats, it was very useful and accurate. She was right with everything. Cats is the best. All the best to you and your family dear Cats. Many blessings.

IP Logged

LunaSea
Moderators

usa
Reply #223 - Sep 26th, 2014, 1:17pm

Cats wanted to say thank you for the reading you gave to me it was much appreciated and very good.

"I don't suffer from my insanity I enjoy every minute of it!" ~Sherrlilyn Kenyon~

IP Logged

spirit horse
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #224 - Oct 7th, 2014, 7:31pm

This lady had me in tears she was very clear and everything she said was true ...things from a long time ago and very accurate .All i can  say is cats is amazing and she gave me some peace and i do wanna thank her for that very much .Thank you cats you are amazing.God Bless!

IP Logged

Trish13
Interim Member

Blessings

Reply #225 - Oct 11th, 2014, 2:14am

Hi 6cats..
I am nikolie's mom and would like very much to get a reading from you...if nikolie is impressed with someone than I am..looking forward to hearing from you!

Trish :)

Blessings

Trish

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #226 - Oct 11th, 2014, 11:48am

Trish13 wrote on Oct 11th, 2014, 2:14am:
Hi 6cats..
I am nikolie's mom and would like very much to get a reading from you...if nikolie is impressed with someone than I am..looking forward to hearing from you!

Trish Smiley

-------------

Hi Trish,

If you see me in chat please remind me,
I am not sure when I will be in as I have family commitments, I will try to get in as much as I can. If you do not see me before 25th,
I will be here on 25th Oct for sure to do readings with Akasha
Time 8.00 pm til 10.00 pm GMT

IP Logged

Trish13
Interim Member

Blessings

Reply #227 - Oct 14th, 2014, 5:08am

thank you for respondingCat I am not aboe to be on often either but I will keep chancing it and if not before then i will see you Oct 25th!   Smiley
Trish13

Blessings

Trish

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

~Our actions are our only
true possessions~~
uk
Reply #228 - Dec 5th, 2014, 8:49am

Kiss Smiley Smiley Only just managed to get back on line cats, sorry for leaving through your reading but technology just wasn't on my side!
Just wanted to say a big thankyou, for taking the time to listen to me and helping me sort through the many issues I face right now.
I am so glad you got to meet mum, she is a very spiritual soul and fairly picky who she comes through to hehehe!
You gave me much warmth and love through your reading and from my heart to yours  Smiley Smiley Smiley, a very big thankyou xxxxxxxxxx
Luv n hugs Maia (mia in in chat) xxxxxxx

Like a hole in the paper is both in the paper
and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state
in the very centre of consciousness,
and yet beyond consciousness.

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

minnieyumi
Grande Fellow

A smile is walking with
uk
Reply #229 - Mar 1st, 2015, 12:32am

hello my lovely Cats when you have time and space I would love to have a reading  Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Shell.
Moderators

Hello Friends ... smile
it confuses them <3
Sydney Australia
Reply #230 - Mar 18th, 2015, 12:51pm

hi cats

can i get reading from you soon .

love from Shell00XX

IP Logged

Shell.
Moderators

Hello Friends ... smile
it confuses them <3
Sydney Australia
Reply #231 - Mar 18th, 2015, 1:46pm

thank you for my medium read today cats hugs

as always you are a brilliant reader and again brought through my grandad . good to hear hes looking after me .

you gave me confirmation of my feeling that things are moving  forward as i had felt.

thank you again  love ya

Shell

IP Logged

sweettink
Moderators

Reply #232 - Mar 19th, 2015, 7:17pm

Thank you cats for the amazing read you have given me,   so full of wise words re my current situation, and encouragement for the future.

big hugs

IP Logged

amto2
Newbie Level 1

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #233 - Mar 24th, 2015, 8:04pm

Hi Cats, as requested can i please have a medium reading? thanks x

IP Logged

Mossystone
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #234 - Apr 4th, 2015, 9:56am

I wanted to leave feedback, I had a reading from Cats the other day. And It was really a phenomenal reading. She hit on things that mean a lot to me, and put a few things into perspectives. I don't want to go into details, so I'll keep it simple. This is one of the few readings that I have ever had that was spot on. IT was filled with truth, and it was special. Thank you so very very much.

IP Logged

Maia
Grande Fellow

~Our actions are our only
true possessions~~
uk
Reply #235 - Apr 6th, 2015, 7:38am

Kiss Thankyou for your read in spirit reading picture class yesterday, on point and lovely to be recipient of, thankyou for sharing with me Smiley

Luv n hugs Maia xxxxxxxx

Like a hole in the paper is both in the paper
and yet not of paper,
so is the supreme state
in the very centre of consciousness,
and yet beyond consciousness.

When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything, That is love. And between these two, my life flows. ~Sri

IP Logged

RenegadexPalmeri
Full Member Level 3

there is no strength.

Westerville, OH
Reply #236 - Apr 7th, 2015, 11:34pm

Hey Cats!

Now that I've finally found your bio, I wanted to leave you feedback for Sunday's picture readings!

Everything you said was spot on and specific! Thank you for the awesome reading!

-hugs- Smiley

IP Logged

avarose
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #237 - Apr 9th, 2015, 12:36pm

Thank you for your reading this sunday in picture readings with osp.  It was very good.

Avarose

IP Logged

DancingSpirit
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal
and spiritual things

Reply #238 - Apr 12th, 2015, 5:24pm

Hey Cats...
sorry this took so long, but my daughter messed up my laptop and the read I had saved to desktop went missing. I finally got things straightened out and found it.  I want to personally thank you for reading for me and it was dead on except for one thing... still waiting to trip into some one who I will start dating, but the other part has happened though and yes I most certainly headed for the hills... lol. Anyway, I appologize this took so long but I really wanted to find that read and read it again. Thanks again Cats.

Daphne(WayWard)

IP Logged

iko

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #239 - Apr 21st, 2015, 5:47pm

Thank you for your reading, you were right about everything and you also made me think about the future. You showed me another way to solve my problems so I'll have to think about what I'm going to do and what is best.

IP Logged

migizi
Senior Member Level 3

I love to connect with
spirits.

Reply #240 - Apr 21st, 2015, 6:22pm

I just had a general tarot reading with Cat's. She was very accurate. The cards that she used picked up my old relationship. Her guide also picked up on some of my relatives that have passed. It was awesome what the guide picked up on. I actually picked up on some of the things that my grandma was saying. I also have some talents. Even if you don't have talents you will know. All in all I was impressed by the reading.
« Last Edit: Apr 21st, 2015, 6:33pm by migizi »  

IP Logged

Diamondranger
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

USA
Reply #241 - Apr 21st, 2015, 6:56pm

Oh my goodness cats you got everything right i still have goosebumps. My father in law was a wonderful man ans raised a wonderful son. I am one lucky woman. I am going to show the reading to my husband when he gets home, he will be floored. I cant thank you enough. I would highly recommend you for anyone.

IP Logged

minnieyumi
Grande Fellow

A smile is walking with
uk
Reply #242 - Apr 23rd, 2015, 10:35pm

dear cats

thank you very much for the indept reading you have done and taken the time out for me especially. I am very grateful Cheesy
I will let you know about the events as they appear.
The other things are very accurate... Smiley

IP Logged

noha81
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #243 - Jun 4th, 2015, 9:31am

Dear cats
i would like to deeply thank you for yesterday's reading
it was very accurate and guiding
you have an excellent ability to connect with ur sitter and an amazing gift in seeing the smallest details
it was a wonderful experience and i am very thankful to you
all the best xxx[color=#00ff00][/color]

IP Logged

Shell.
Moderators

Hello Friends ... smile
it confuses them <3
Sydney Australia
Reply #244 - Jun 5th, 2015, 11:36am

hi Cats

can i get a reading soon please . when you have time.
hugs Shell00XX

IP Logged

purpolonia
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #245 - Jun 5th, 2015, 9:19pm

Good Day Cats,

Heard you hit things right on the spot and would like to have a reading from you. See what you can get for me. I am sure you will pick up something interesting.

Purpolonia/46yrs/female
« Last Edit: Jun 5th, 2015, 9:25pm by purpolonia »  

IP Logged

Shell.
Moderators

Hello Friends ... smile
it confuses them <3
Sydney Australia
Reply #246 - Jun 12th, 2015, 3:41pm

hi cats

thank you for reading the other night .

its was very insightful and enlightening you talked about many things i needed to hear and wanted to know.

thank you again love from Shell00XX

IP Logged

kerrystar
Newbie Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #247 - Jun 23rd, 2015, 2:30pm

Hi cats, I'd like a reading, if possible can you advise me on what to do regarding a guy I'm seeing, Thanks

IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Reply #248 - Jul 19th, 2015, 2:10pm

Cats, my fav one shh dont tell anybody!

As Always an absolutly delightfull reading and spot on, you rock!

Hugs,
Manuela

IP Logged

cutiepie
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Toronto,Ontario-Canada
Reply #249 - Jul 19th, 2015, 8:14pm

hi cat, i enjoyed watching you read for others Smiley. Whenever you can, can you please do a reading for me? just anything general like love, jobs,family,etc.thanks.

cutiepie/26yrs old/ female/canada

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #250 - Jul 19th, 2015, 8:18pm

Thank you for all those who posted feedback.

It was my pleasure to read for you
Hugs
« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2015, 10:23pm by 6cats »  

IP Logged

sweettink
Moderators

Reply #251 - Jul 20th, 2015, 11:42am

Well what can I say cats ... you hit the nail on the head again, with your read for me.

The way you bring through the information, and are so spot on with everything, makes it a real pleasure, to receive a reading from you.

Many thanks for your time

Hugs
tink

IP Logged

homebound
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #252 - Jul 21st, 2015, 2:42am

6Cats, I want to thank you for the lovely spirit reading you gave me at the fair yesterday. You nailed the childhood and family dynamics.

My mother came through and it was wonderful to hear from her.

Thank you again  Smiley

IP Logged

Shell.
Moderators

Hello Friends ... smile
it confuses them <3
Sydney Australia
Reply #253 - Jul 25th, 2015, 4:31am

hi cats

thank you for my reading at the fair . I have always loved you as a reader and cherish all the reads you do for me

love ya heaps cats

hugs Shell
« Last Edit: Jul 25th, 2015, 4:31am by Shell. »  

IP Logged

Rosemary Marylouise Ambrosia
Senior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal
Arnhem, The Netherlands
Reply #254 - Oct 19th, 2015, 5:22am

Can you give me a reading on my future love life? The yr. 2016 ? With love Rosemary Marylouise Amber Joosten / Romy Marylou Amber Joosten

IP Logged

rare_flower

on my own star
Reply #255 - Oct 22nd, 2015, 8:46pm

Hi 6cats. Can you give me a reading? Currently I am facing so many love troubles. After nine years of suffering and being lonely I met a guy I instantly felt connected to. He is from another town, 10 years my junior and of another religion (if that is important at all). We were friends for almost one year and I knew he had a girlfriend but we fell in love. Madly. We even planned a future together and I accepted to adapt to his world. He said that he is going to solve everything so we can be together. He is a pure soul and didn't want to hurt anyone. So, what happened? His girlfriend is pregnant and he has to marry her (don't ask me why, it is a strict patriarchal society he lives in). We are not in contact anymore. I am so sad and heart-broken. I feel like someone took away a part of me, incomplete. I feel him. I feel his thoughts. I know that he is sad. Is there hope for us? Please don't judge me and think that I am evil. I am so much in love, that's all.

"The moment I heard my first love story I started looking for you...not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere, they're in each other all along."

IP Logged

autumnbreeze305

Have always felt connected
to the Spiritual world.

Miami
Reply #256 - Oct 22nd, 2015, 11:21pm

Hi 6cat, I really need to get an understanding of what is really going on right now and so that I will be able to act accordingly. Can you please do a reading for me?

IP Logged

rare_flower

on my own star
Reply #257 - Nov 6th, 2015, 2:21pm

Hello my dear 6cats.

Can you give me a reading during the Fair?

rare_flower

"The moment I heard my first love story I started looking for you...not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere, they're in each other all along."

IP Logged

Shell.
Moderators

Hello Friends ... smile
it confuses them <3
Sydney Australia
Reply #258 - Nov 7th, 2015, 11:17am

I'd like a reading from you cats at the fair

hugs Shell

IP Logged

amo
Full Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #259 - Nov 7th, 2015, 11:43am

Hello 6cat,

Heard awesome things.  Would love a reading at the fair if possible.

Amy ❤

IP Logged

kay7

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #260 - Nov 8th, 2015, 1:13am

hey cats would like a reading at the fair...thanks

IP Logged

amo
Full Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #261 - Nov 8th, 2015, 1:53am

Hi Cats,  

Thank you for my reading.  It was hauntingly accurate.  You have amazing abilities.  Thank you for sharing your gift!

Wishing you all the best!
Amy <3

IP Logged

Lanky_Danky
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

NJ
Reply #262 - Nov 20th, 2015, 4:15am

You gave me a reading during the festival and I was blown away by how accurate it was. Thank you, you rule!

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #263 - Nov 22nd, 2015, 11:56am

Thank you for all those who have left feedback
« Last Edit: Nov 22nd, 2015, 12:04pm by 6cats »  

IP Logged

fairytale love
Fellow Member