10/19/17 at 10:11:30
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumParanormal Forum BoardsParanormal Help and Advice › What happens to miscarried babies??
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 
(Read 32797 times)
RexenRobyn
YaBB Newbies

Cats see things we cannot!

Sunderland, UK
Re: What happens to miscarried babies??
Reply #100 - 04/04/16 at 01:06:59

I dont understand why catholics believe in childs limbo where all children go whom arent baptised... but an unborn child is unable to be baptised.... I believe unborn children go the same place we go after death and there they have the chance to grow.

Life isn't measured on the breaths we take but the moments which take our breath away!
IP Logged

psychicschizo

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #101 - 08/01/16 at 02:34:05

i had a dream about this.  the fetus came down into the spirit world and someone took a part of their brain and put it into the fetus.  then the fetus was more whole and was able to talk.  it was a very sad thing to have happen, was the emotions people were expressing

IP Logged

summerfoxx

Steven's Baby Kitten

Reply #102 - 08/11/16 at 17:19:21

I am going to be a little blunt and say, no one REALLY knows what happens to miscarried babies. My best friend miscarried with her 1st baby. I told her that it was her baby was safe. THAT part, I believe. We HOPE that they are in Heaven. And I HOPE that, too. Babies who are in the womb, are innocent. They haven't had the chance to sin. Perhaps, they weren't ready to be here, just yet. I hope that they are in Heaven. Safe and sound. Smiley

Summer.

Rose Rivers is my own beautiful, radiant, sparkling guardian angel.

IP Logged

kj..
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #103 - 03/14/17 at 00:27:31

I've actually got my own theory ...
my sister miscarried a baby boy - we are both psychic, but this is to close to her for her to see.

I believe I have seen him - he seemed to me to be his prior form - roughly 20 yrs old.

I asked why he didn't make it to her world - he clearly said 'it wasn't the right time'

for whom, he didn't say - but it made me feel that he isn't truly lost - he will be here when the time is right.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21