04/24/17 at 14:23:43
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › LimeSushi-Bio and Feedback on readings given.
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7
(Read 3978 times)
limesushi

Sending Smiles.

LimeSushi-Bio and Feedback on readings given.
09/16/10 at 22:06:40

Hi! I am Belinda.

My readings are quite different I think because I don't use much of an aid unless I use a notebook, which is rare.

I do not speak to spirits, use tarots, or crystal balls. Instead I read off of energy, because thats what we all are made out of and I tap into yours if you are willing. I get thoughts, and images, sometimes the images are from reality, sometimes they are a way of explaining what is going on in your life emotionally.

I like pictures, but they are not needed for me to read, it just helps me connect.

And I am an empath, so emotions sometimes make me lose my read, since I don't touch on very painful experiences. If I do, it will only be for a moment before moving on just to get it out of the way.

Please don't care for requests unless I feel the pull to read someone that requests, it helps to know what you are wanting to hear about to know if we would be able to make a connection. I am not very good with money, but I'm pretty good at emotional stress, relationships, and other things like that.
« Last Edit: 11/06/15 at 19:52:36 by Evie »  
AIM  
IP Logged

Amon

METAL AND HARDROCK FOREVER

Belgium
Re: LimeSushi-Bio and Feedback on readings given.
Reply #1 - 09/16/10 at 22:10:55

You did a GREAT job. The first reading you did was really good Smiley. Really limesushi Smiley. I thank you for the reading. Mwah*xXxX*Mwah*

IP Logged

Kaira555
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - 09/19/10 at 23:36:20

Hi, you gave me a reading today in the Picture Reading chat. I wanted to let you know thank you and you really are talented. I can't think of anything that was really off, you really pulled out a good description of me. Just wanted to say thank you and remind you of what a gift you have.

-Kaira

IP Logged

ttonianne02

I Love The Paranormal

New York
Reply #3 - 09/29/10 at 19:13:18

Hey Lime, you did your first reading today and girl you blew my mind lol. You have that nick to it hehe natural gift hun. you saw in me what nobody else dose not event hubby lol and i really felt connected. I cant not thank you more then words great job and good luck on your journey.

All you need to be is you. Your true self shines with more beauty than your eyes can see

IP Logged

sabrinakaye89
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - 09/30/10 at 18:01:36

hey lime, you did a great job doing my read today, saw the other 3 u had done so far and am very impressed, i cant thank you enough for giving me the reading, take care and best wishes

sabrina

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 7