Feb 26th, 2017, 5:30am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › LimeSushi-Bio and Feedback on readings given.
Pages: 1 2 
(Read 3743 times)
limesushi
Full Member Level 5

Sending Smiles.

LimeSushi-Bio and Feedback on readings given.
Sep 16th, 2010, 10:06pm

Hi! I am Belinda.

My readings are quite different I think because I don't use much of an aid unless I use a notebook, which is rare.

I do not speak to spirits, use tarots, or crystal balls. Instead I read off of energy, because thats what we all are made out of and I tap into yours if you are willing. I get thoughts, and images, sometimes the images are from reality, sometimes they are a way of explaining what is going on in your life emotionally.

I like pictures, but they are not needed for me to read, it just helps me connect.

And I am an empath, so emotions sometimes make me lose my read, since I don't touch on very painful experiences. If I do, it will only be for a moment before moving on just to get it out of the way.

Please don't care for requests unless I feel the pull to read someone that requests, it helps to know what you are wanting to hear about to know if we would be able to make a connection. I am not very good with money, but I'm pretty good at emotional stress, relationships, and other things like that.
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2015, 7:52pm by Evie »  
AIM  
IP Logged

Amon
Full Member Level 2

METAL AND HARDROCK FOREVER

Belgium
Re: LimeSushi-Bio and Feedback on readings given.
Reply #1 - Sep 16th, 2010, 10:10pm

You did a GREAT job. The first reading you did was really good Smiley. Really limesushi Smiley. I thank you for the reading. Mwah*xXxX*Mwah*

IP Logged

Kaira555
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - Sep 19th, 2010, 11:36pm

Hi, you gave me a reading today in the Picture Reading chat. I wanted to let you know thank you and you really are talented. I can't think of anything that was really off, you really pulled out a good description of me. Just wanted to say thank you and remind you of what a gift you have.

-Kaira

IP Logged

ttonianne02
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

New York
Reply #3 - Sep 29th, 2010, 7:13pm

Hey Lime, you did your first reading today and girl you blew my mind lol. You have that nick to it hehe natural gift hun. you saw in me what nobody else dose not event hubby lol and i really felt connected. I cant not thank you more then words great job and good luck on your journey.

All you need to be is you. Your true self shines with more beauty than your eyes can see

IP Logged

sabrinakaye89
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - Sep 30th, 2010, 6:01pm

hey lime, you did a great job doing my read today, saw the other 3 u had done so far and am very impressed, i cant thank you enough for giving me the reading, take care and best wishes

sabrina

IP Logged

macca2k9
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #5 - Oct 1st, 2010, 3:52am

Hiya, LimeSush. I've read afew peoples bio's on here and your the one i was drawn to the most. I'd love it if you could give me a reading? Thanks  Smiley

IP Logged

limesushi
Full Member Level 5

Sending Smiles.

Reply #6 - Oct 1st, 2010, 4:13pm

Um I would love to! but at the moment I am just giving them in chat. I will soon give regular forum reads but I want to get really connected to using my gifts first =) If you see me in chat I would love to give you a reading as long as you have followed all the rules. =) thank you for asking though. I feel special =)

AIM  
IP Logged

Vortex
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #7 - Oct 1st, 2010, 4:22pm

Although you havn't read me I've watched some of the things you say to people and a few reads aswell i belive, you do well Smiley I think you should not doubt your self, confidence brings you more power dont doubt yourself  the spirits like that. No matter what dont doubt yourself trust it will just happen Smiley and just know that your right

IP Logged

..Holly..
Moderators

Reply #8 - Oct 2nd, 2010, 8:42pm

You did a wonderful job reading me lime.  Smiley Smiley Smiley  Thank you so much.  Your empathetic heart and gifts work wonderfully together.

Hugs,
Holly Smiley

IP Logged

JENKAD
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

MINNESOTA
Reply #9 - Oct 5th, 2010, 3:16pm

Jen, Did you used to be a reader yourself? I feel like you have the tools but maybe you are taking a break or you decided to stop for some reason.  YES, I AM A READER, BUT AM CURRENTLY TAKING A BREAK.  IT TAKES ALOT OF TIME AND ENERGY FROM ME.  BUT NOW THAT I AM NOT WORKING 2 JOBS, I AM GOING TO TRY AND GET BACK TO MY READINGS Smiley

I feel like there isnt a companion in your life love wise.. are you single? or maybe your relationship with your other half isnt a very happy one. I cant really tell but to me it feels like you feel alone a bit, without people there.  NO COMPANION IN MY LIFE IS RIGHT.  I AM SINGLE AND HAVE BEEN FOR QUITE SOME TIME.  YEAH, I DO FEEL ALONE ALOT OF THE TIME, ALTHOUGH I DO HAVE FRIENDS, I STILL FEEL ALONE.

Do you have a child? I see you worry about the child alot but I dont think that it is a "child" anymore as it is your grown/teenager child.  YEAH, I HAVE A 18 YEAR OLD SON.  I DO WORRY ALOT ABOUT HIM.  I WORRY ABOUT HIM NOT GETTING A JOB AS WELL...LOL

I feel like you stress over things that you are in hope to happen but you think that you need confirmation to know that it will.  THIS IS EXACTLY RIGHT.  I TEND TO WORRY AND GET STRESSED OVER ALOT OF THINGS AND I AM ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CONFIRMATION.

I feel like you have to have faith in yourself that things will work out without anyone telling you that it will, you must believe yourself that it will.  YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.  I THINK I HAVE COME ALONG WAY IN LIFE, AND HAVE STARTED JUST RECENTLY TO HAVE A TAD BIT OF FAITH IN MYSELF.. I JUST HAVE TO KEEP TELLING MYSELF I WILL BE OK, I HAVE TO LISTEN TO GOD AND MY GUIDES BECAUSE THEY TELL ME I WILL BE OK EVERYDAY AND TO QUIT WORRYING.  YOUR RIGHT, I MUST BELIEVE.

I hope that I have helped. thank you for posting your picture =) please leave me some feedback on my other forum. =)   YES, YOU HAVE HELPED ME...AND IN SOME WAY GAVE ME CONFIRMATION TO KNOW THAT I WILL BE OK, AND FOR YOU TO SEE THAT TO MAKES ME VERY HAPPY.  SO, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!
JENNY

JEN

IP Logged

limesushi
Full Member Level 5

Sending Smiles.

Reply #10 - Oct 5th, 2010, 3:51pm

Awh well I am glad I helped. thank you so much for posting your picture. =) I am glad I did a good job too. thank you for posting such great feedback =)

AIM  
IP Logged

JENKAD
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

MINNESOTA
Reply #11 - Oct 5th, 2010, 9:00pm

you did a wonderful job!
i know that it helps when people leave good feedback! Smiley
jen

JEN

IP Logged

limesushi
Full Member Level 5

Sending Smiles.

Reply #12 - Oct 6th, 2010, 5:21am

I want to thank God for all of the things that I am blessed to do. without him I would not be able to help you all! thank you for your feedback, but you should also thank Him. I believe he is the one that gave me this gift and I believe he is the one that can take it away. thank you all for your feedback.

AIM  
IP Logged

Archeia
Interim Member Level 5

Weave with me. My story
has just begun.
California
Re: limesushi-Reading List.
Reply #13 - Sep 29th, 2010, 5:24am

You can practice on me!!!! lol

Let me know if you need any information about me.  Thanks!

The EarthWalk Chronicles I
My Life is One Freakin' Adventure of Epic Proportions
http://earthwalk-chronicles.blogspot.com
IP Logged

JENKAD
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

MINNESOTA
Reply #14 - Sep 29th, 2010, 2:47pm

you can practice on me to.....
jenny

JEN

IP Logged

limesushi
Full Member Level 5

Sending Smiles.

Reply #15 - Oct 2nd, 2010, 9:03pm

I also do picture readings so if you have a  picture but not in the chat and would like a reading, please let me know.

AIM  
IP Logged

JENKAD
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

MINNESOTA
Reply #16 - Oct 4th, 2010, 2:52pm

i am never in chat...so could you do a picture reading?
thanks, jen

jen_005.jpg (6 KB | 10 )
jen_005.jpg

JEN

IP Logged

limesushi
Full Member Level 5

Sending Smiles.

Reply #17 - Oct 4th, 2010, 4:36pm

Jen, Did you used to be a reader yourself? I feel like you have the tools but maybe you are taking a break or you decided to stop for some reason. I feel like there isnt a companion in your life love wise.. are you single? or maybe your relationship with your other half isnt a very happy one. I cant really tell but to me it feels like you feel alone a bit, without people there. Do you have a child? I see you worry about the child alot but I dont think that it is a "child" anymore as it is your grown/teenager child. I feel like you stress over things that you are in hope to happen but you think that you need confirmation to know that it will. I feel like you have to have faith in yourself that things will work out without anyone telling you that it will, you must believe yourself that it will. I hope that I have helped. thank you for posting your picture =) please leave me some feedback on my other forum. =)

AIM  
IP Logged

wendeelou
Fellow Member

I am "Paranormal"... :)

Seattle, WA, USA
Reply #18 - Oct 5th, 2010, 12:48am

I'd love to have a reading if you have time.  

Thanks so much! Smiley

IP Logged

limesushi
Full Member Level 5

Sending Smiles.

Reply #19 - Oct 6th, 2010, 5:48am

I want to thank God for my gifts. and I want to let you know that it is through him that I am able to do these things. Thank the Lord for all the things that I am able to do and that he has opened my eyes to things that he has gifted to me.

AIM  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2