11/21/17 at 13:32:07
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsParanormal Pics › Is this a Faerie?
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33
(Read 48626 times)
JadenSilverWolf

Ghost Freak
North Carolina
Re: Is this a Faerie?
Reply #140 - 01/29/14 at 08:23:32

Hmm doesn't look like a fairy to me. Looks like it could be a mosquito hawk. The flash would cause it to be brighter than the rest of the picture.

An ye harm none, do what thou wilt.

IP Logged

vicky07
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #141 - 02/25/14 at 14:51:44

Wow!! Hehe I like this picture, I'm not sure what to think of it actually, I suppose one will never know hey...how awesome would it be if it WAS a real faerie! Thank you anonymous for that picky and for rekindling my childhood fantasies of faeries being real! Grin Roll Eyes

IP Logged

zare
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #142 - 02/27/14 at 03:15:45

This looks too good to be true ... I think it's photoshopped

IP Logged

Summer800
YaBB Newbies

Indigo Child, Seer Of
Auras, Dreamer

Not Sure
Reply #143 - 03/02/14 at 18:47:02

Cant tell because I have heard other people suggesting that spirits that manifest themselves can be brighter than the rest of the picture. It seems more real than some of the other photos I have seen. However if it is fake it still made my day this is just too cute.

You Do Not Teach Yourself The Ways Of The Indigo Children And Preach The Making Of The Lord's Gifts In Unholy Wrongdoing. Better Meaning Is Do Not Pretend To Be Gifted In What You Are Not And Then Try To Educate Peers The Making Of The Lord's Gifts For The Act Is Unholy.

IP Logged

Rabbit
YaBB Newbies

I like my coffee... Lestat

Reply #144 - 04/11/14 at 20:50:47

If you look at it closely it does look like a faerie. However, the logical part of me says that it is probably only a bug.

I do greatly believe in faeries, that being said. I live surrounded by woods and have actually seen them with my own eyes on a couple of occasions, as well as one of my cats. It chased a glowing orange red spherical light that I saw and the light vanished without a trace.

I've even seen faeries flitter though the trees when they weren't glowing, and I do think I hear them speaking sometimes....it sounds like a strange creaking, almost. That's the best way I can describe it.

I should start faerie watching again. It's been awhile. Though, honestly, you see the most things when you aren't seeking.

"Don't stir the pot if you don't want stew". -Myself

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 33