Jan 22nd, 2017, 7:54am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsParanormal Pics › Is this a Faerie?
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 
(Read 45109 times)
Rabbit
Junior Member Level 4

I like my coffee... Lestat

Re: Is this a Faerie?
Reply #144 - Apr 11th, 2014, 8:50pm

If you look at it closely it does look like a faerie. However, the logical part of me says that it is probably only a bug.

I do greatly believe in faeries, that being said. I live surrounded by woods and have actually seen them with my own eyes on a couple of occasions, as well as one of my cats. It chased a glowing orange red spherical light that I saw and the light vanished without a trace.

I've even seen faeries flitter though the trees when they weren't glowing, and I do think I hear them speaking sometimes....it sounds like a strange creaking, almost. That's the best way I can describe it.

I should start faerie watching again. It's been awhile. Though, honestly, you see the most things when you aren't seeking.

"Don't stir the pot if you don't want stew". -Myself

IP Logged

Fire Eater
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

North Carolina
Reply #145 - Jun 5th, 2014, 1:03pm

It looks like a bug.  The Fae don't manifest in this way to me; it is more human like overall, and larger than this, with moonbeam dust and a clear face. They like their faces to be seen so that you can bond or connect to them, in my opinion. Blessings, FE Smiley

Remember, You are the magic. Without your soul spark lighting the way, others will be lost. We need you to believe in the possibilities of yourself.
IP Logged

Hedonist
Interim Member Level 3

Those Healing Hands.
united kingdom
Reply #146 - Jul 11th, 2014, 10:32pm

kinda looks like a jumping locust

Hedonist

IP Logged

j84
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #147 - Jul 14th, 2014, 5:56pm

i believe this is not real if you look you can see a bubble in the fence by the "fairy" which leads me to believe photoshopped

IP Logged

Neveko

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #148 - Aug 23rd, 2014, 11:21pm

Very, very obvious photoshop. It's not a bug. It's too humanoid in shape, but I assure you, it's also not real. The lighting on it is what gives it away.

IP Logged

_anika_
Interim Member

Wanderer

Reply #149 - Feb 6th, 2015, 5:42pm

Personally I think it's a really cool looking bug. Definitely a cool shot though.  Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27