Mar 1st, 2017, 5:49pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsParanormal Pics › Is this a Faerie?
Pages: 1 
(Read 46037 times)
Evie
Global Moderator

"Wherever I go... there
I am"
I am Canadian
Is this a Faerie?
Dec 3rd, 2010, 2:06pm

This photo was sent in anonymously  Wink  Is this a Faerie?

IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Re: Is this a Faerie?
Reply #1 - Dec 3rd, 2010, 2:22pm

Hmm.. to me this looks fake, the 'fairy' is way to bright compared to the rest of the picture. Picture is taken with a flashlight, the rest of the fence would have been as bright as the apperation in the pic.

But then again its my opinnion..

IP Logged

peace always
Supernumerary Fellow

Reply #2 - Dec 3rd, 2010, 3:30pm

I'm with Manuela on this one, it looks too good to be true, as did that Orb picture actually.

IP Logged

Cosmic
Grande Fellow

A wayfarer on the sands
of Time and Space
India
Reply #3 - Dec 3rd, 2010, 4:54pm

I  really dont think so.  Look like a photoshop job but will have to inspect the elements and pixels to really make sure.

IP Logged

goldfinch
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - Dec 3rd, 2010, 7:56pm

its a daddy long leg  a insect catch in the flash and its not a fence its a cobble set drive or road

IP Logged

Evie
Global Moderator

"Wherever I go... there
I am"
I am Canadian
Reply #5 - Dec 3rd, 2010, 8:48pm

Fake suggests a deliberate attempt to deceive.  I don't think that is happening here.
I do know who sent in this photo and trust 100% that they are not hoaxing.

I agree that what looks like very much like a faerie is probably a bug caught in the light of the flash.

Very cool picture.   Wink

IP Logged

SusanG
Grande Fellow

Bouncin off the Astral
walls
Australia
Reply #6 - Dec 3rd, 2010, 9:13pm

i think you're right about it being a bug (mosquito or spider perhaps)... but it does look awesome and has that mysterious magic feel to it... kinda like sitting with the kids keeping an eye out for santa in the night sky...

IP Logged

twinkletoes
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #7 - Dec 5th, 2010, 12:15am

hmmm i dont buy it.

IP Logged

Khorax
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #8 - Dec 5th, 2010, 8:08am

It looks like a bug, probably a dragonfly, the colors of which are saturated due to the flash. Bugs often have reflective chitinous coatings. It would also explain the two wings on one side and wing on the other (The fourth wing is likely hidden by the body of they fly, or its shadow)

IP Logged

OnlyCole
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #9 - Dec 5th, 2010, 2:57pm

I would say It's a bug... grasshopper maybe?!

IP Logged

Ajantis
Fellow Member

Know thyself
Croatia
Reply #10 - Dec 20th, 2010, 7:39pm

I don't think that is a bug. A bug has a shell lol. That figure there is slim, it has a tiny human like body with legs and arms, and the head is clean of any horns. So it's either a fairy or a hoax. I tend towards the hoax explanation, because the the figure is too bright compared to the surroundings, as Manuela has noted. A bug would blend in more with the darkness of the background.

I'm me, I'm free.

IP Logged

MysticWings
Grande Fellow

From our deepest darkness
miracles are born...

Springfield, VA
Reply #11 - Dec 20th, 2010, 8:10pm

If you don't see the antenna, it may be because it's at night...

or you just may be seeing the head of the buckin grasshopper rider. Grin

but realistically, I think it looks allot like the bottom picture below, which is a gray bird grasshopper....

IP Logged

Ajantis
Fellow Member

Know thyself
Croatia
Reply #12 - Dec 20th, 2010, 8:24pm

Ok if it is a grasshopper, can you show me where it's  shell is?
Do you see how grasshoppers and other bugs have a fat shell in the torso area?
The creature is the picture not only doesn't have any shell but looks like a tiny skinny human with wings. To me it doesn't look at all as any insect.

I'm me, I'm free.

IP Logged

Unicorn
Grande Fellow

Out of the darkness and
into the Light
Australia
Reply #13 - Dec 21st, 2010, 3:06am

Its a tiny angel  Smiley

Be all you can
IP Logged

OnlyCole
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #14 - Dec 23rd, 2010, 8:27am

Well the grasshopper was only my opinion......But not all BUGS have hard shells.  Smiley

IP Logged

sapphire109
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Belfast, Northern Ireland
Reply #15 - Jan 21st, 2011, 4:30am

Looks like a dragonfly

Anything is possible.
MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

carrie
Senior Member Level 3

I need your grace to feed
my needs to find my own.

UK Lancashire
Reply #16 - Feb 2nd, 2011, 1:16pm

It does have a look of a grasshopper but the shape to me is more human than a bug. It would be beautiful and amazing if it was a fairy and very dissapointing if it was a hoaks. I guess no one will be completely sure but each of us will make our own minds up reguardless Wink

MSN  
IP Logged

Sugar
Grande Fellow

Live and let live
New Zealand
Reply #17 - Feb 8th, 2011, 1:11am

I want to say it's a faerie, but I am not someone that is quick to debunk things. I am more of a believer (unless something is obviously a fake of course).
Little bits and pieces keep cropping up to prove existence of faeries just recently...one day hopefully we will have the clear cut proof.
Can't wait Wink

IP Logged

otacon122
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Heart of America
Reply #18 - Feb 8th, 2011, 5:20am

That's actually a spider...The flash and camera couldn't catch the web, but that's definitely a spider.  What kind of spider, I do not know, but it is a spider, plain as day to a trained eye (photographers like myself who have taken thousands of pictures can often see things in pictures that most people miss).

Learn to see what you cannot for the wise man is not blinded by ignorance

IP Logged

theresearcher
Full Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #19 - Feb 8th, 2011, 12:23pm

Hmmmm. I magnified this thing 700% and there is an extra long line, by where the legs are, that alone is unexplainable. It is also out of place and does not "fit" anywhere to make any sense.

The fact that someone couldn't send it in under their own profile also makes me wonder. The arms were  complete objects, no bent parts. The arms remind me of toothpicks. To be honest, I don't see a spider at all, or really, any type of a bug.

Plus the ones who said it just doesn't look like it belongs in the picture because the lighting doesn't fit, I think you guys are right.

But I do think that someone is having some fun at others expense.

So whoever you are that sent this,  find us something real, thats unexplainable, and impress us.

Also, it would be great to have the real user name under a real picture. Perhaps you will feel proud upon your next submission. You will want the world to know you were the one chosen to share an anomaly to others, with open minds.

Until next time  (better luck by the way),

The Researcher

IP Logged

christy Rose
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #20 - Mar 9th, 2011, 8:29pm

Smiley very nice picture indeed.

i blew it up here 750% in photoshop and had the program autocorrect the colors... pretty interesting.

faerie.JPG (58 KB | )
faerie.JPG

IP Logged

Sugar
Grande Fellow

Live and let live
New Zealand
Reply #21 - Mar 11th, 2011, 8:56pm

You know what... I am going to go out on a limb here and say I believe it. I don't think it is a hoax. I think it is a fairy.

Cue the cut-throat attacks...  Tongue  go on, someone rip me apart, they usually do when someone lists a strong belief that the majority do not, or will not, believe.  Grin

IP Logged

samp
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #22 - May 16th, 2011, 11:19pm

i would love this to be real!

IP Logged

CuriousCat
Interim Member Level 4

Reply #23 - May 30th, 2011, 11:31pm

I think it'a real.I have one almost just like that one,takin by my mother from my son by a lake after sundown.I cut the image out of the full picture with picasa,but this is how it REALY apeared on the picture.No photoshop or anything else.What you see is what you get!
It's verry illuminated,i guess becouse of the flash from the digital camera.I thought about a dragonfly,but she dous look a lt like Tinkerbell.
« Last Edit: May 30th, 2011, 11:33pm by CuriousCat »  

086_-_kopie.JPG (68 KB | )
086_-_kopie.JPG

It is nonsense, says the mind .. It is ridiculous says pride .. It is impossible, says the experience ...It is what it is, says love.

IP Logged

CuriousCat
Interim Member Level 4

Reply #24 - May 30th, 2011, 11:46pm

I have one more witch i think is a moth,but here you can see that it's vrry bright too,so i still guessing from the flash from the camera,but that explaines the brightness of the picture posted by Evie.

I put in another one that seem to be a swarm of musquito's.So i do look fore rational findings,but i do believe the elf one likes are real!

088_-_kopie.JPG (240 KB | )
088_-_kopie.JPG
082_-_kopie.JPG (115 KB | )
082_-_kopie.JPG

It is nonsense, says the mind .. It is ridiculous says pride .. It is impossible, says the experience ...It is what it is, says love.

IP Logged

Kirstin
Interim Member

~Feeling Energies~
London, Ontario
Reply #25 - Jun 6th, 2011, 10:43pm

It looks like a spider or something of that nature to me! However...I would definitly love to believe it were a fairy <3 I adore fairies!!

xoKirstin.F.Waltersxo
WWW | MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

Kirstin
Interim Member

~Feeling Energies~
London, Ontario
Reply #26 - Jun 6th, 2011, 10:45pm

WHOA! and the 082 Copie picture is so sparkley and neat!!!!

xoKirstin.F.Waltersxo
WWW | MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

CuriousCat
Interim Member Level 4

Reply #27 - Jun 7th, 2011, 9:16am

Kirstin wrote on Jun 6th, 2011, 10:43pm:
It looks like a spider or something of that nature to me! However...I would definitly love to believe it were a fairy <3 I adore fairies!!

A spider kirstin?That i can't find in it.If so,i'll guess a dragonfly,ore somekind of a big musquito? SmileyI too do love fairy's.
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2011, 9:19am by CuriousCat »  

IP Logged

wolfieboy
Fellow Member

today is yesterday when
you look back tomorrow

Reply #28 - Jun 7th, 2011, 10:36pm

goodness yall it is a dragonfly, but i love the way it made everyone think the big what if it was a fairy.

of course it could be a grasshopper as mentioned earlier in this topic. and of course there may have been a fairy catching the cross town on that hoppers back.

peace
      wolfie
« Last Edit: Jun 7th, 2011, 10:36pm by wolfieboy »  

IP Logged

CuriousCat
Interim Member Level 4

Reply #29 - Jun 8th, 2011, 6:24am

We're stil not sure Wolfieboy wether it is ore is'nt a dragonfly.It's just one of the most logical answers.Is it a fairy ore an insect?Who's 100% sure to tel?
Folklore all over the world have legend tales of the fea folk.Where do these stories come from if there is'nt annything out there.Imagination,yes ofcourse.But so similar in every part of all the nations.I wonder if it's just fantasy?

IP Logged

EnchantingSoul
Grande Fellow

I Look Up At The Sky At
Night
♥ In-between ♥
Reply #30 - Jun 8th, 2011, 1:35pm

Hello Huns,

I thought it was time to let you know that this picture of the Faerie (?) was sent in by myself.

Why? .. I was seeking unbiased thoughts about this interesting thing which popped up in the picture. I wanted it to be fun and did not have any other need to post this. I know how easily people can say what they think the other person wants to hear because they know of them personally or otherwise. Saying that, I think the responses received were very interesting to me. I know for certain that had I created this thread under my own name, the responses by many would have been very different. Cheesy

Thank you all for your thoughts and the like.

A lil note for otacon122:

Sorry but as sure as you are about it being a spider, that was no spider. The 'being' is actually hovering close by. I'll explain further in a bit. I guess this is one of those pictures an experienced photographer could not make out hmm? Cheesy Don't mind me, I'm just teasing you.

A lil note for theresearcher:

Sorry to burst your idea about the person who had this pic sent in (Myself) but as explained above, I had a good reason for this.
Not everyone likes to or needs to shout about their experiences and 'finds' and nor does one need to boast about them. I have nothing to prove to anyone but myself.
Rest assured I am not the type to make a fool of anyone and have more important things in life to do than play with people and have a laugh at their expense. The psychoanalysis you tried to do on the picture sender was far from being accurate. That being said, your thoughts and ideas are true to you and therefore right for you, no matter the lack of truth in it afterall I suppose. A weird thing that. Grin Something for us to think about .

A lil note to those who were quick to use the more cynical and pessimistic words of 'hoax' and 'fake':

I don't know how to do photoshop, don't have the application nor sit around playing with images in order to deceive. I don't place illusions before myself in order to 'fit in' anywhere and therefore would not waste my own or anyone else's time in doing anything which was less than true to me and pure of heart.

I have found it amazing to see how easily people are swayed to believe something falls under the category of a hoax or of being fake. How easily they perceive things to not fit in with (what exactly? I ask myself). I'm no expert in photography or whatnot but does something being more brighter than the rest of what is in the picture mean that it is too good to be true? Can something which is too good not be true?. I ponder further and hush up. Cheesy

A lil note to those who see something more etheric in the picture:

Although things can often be explained away via logic, rationale, the science et all, not always can this be deemed to be exactly that which is explained to such mental perfection. Good on you for saying what you think and feel, knowing how easily one can get pounced on for thinking 'out of the norm'. Cool

CuriousCat, your picture is beautiful and very etheric. It really does seem similar to the pic in this thread. Like yourself, I also go through a process of 'what-it-could-be' before I allow myself to go with whatever it is inside that pops out. The only thing altered in my picture is that I had myself (bar a lil arm) cut out from it. Tongue

To end this post with some info about this picture.

This photo was taken last year on my birthday Cheesy (the arm in the picture is mine). The 'being' that is caught in the photo is not a spider nor a grasshopper or mosquito and this I can surely say so. It does seem somewhat like a fly of some sort but something tells me otherwise.

There is no wall close to where I am standing and in fact the 'being' is hovering next to me. There is no fence either. What some of you are seeing is the clean and cobbled tiled floor.

I'd also like to add that in the U.K in the month of June (when this pic was taken), during that specific evening, no flies of the perceived kind were flying around in that area. The 'being' is close to my arm and all. It was dark there with only a lil light in the background.

What do I make of this photo? .. I personally feel that on this day specifically, from the moment I woke up, I had felt magickal things around me and this continued into the evening. It's certainly something that's for sure. Smiley

Warm hugs to you each. Have a lovely day.

EnchantingSoul

« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2011, 12:07pm by EnchantingSoul »  

Love & Light Make You Bright

IP Logged

vanillatara
Fellow Member

~prosper~
Ontario Canada
Reply #31 - Jun 8th, 2011, 4:16pm

definately looks like a fairy to me Smiley nice pic !!

IP Logged

CuriousCat
Interim Member Level 4

Reply #32 - Jun 8th, 2011, 11:47pm

Thanks Enchantingsoul,you are so lucky fore having such special feelings.

And as you said,like on your pic.No photoshop done here!!!
This is how it shows on the photo.

Post the same pic again from Tink,wich i call her.Now it's almost real size and left a piece of my son on it,so this is half the picture so you can estimate the actual size.
Quite large for an insect,don't you think?
« Last Edit: Jun 9th, 2011, 8:18am by CuriousCat »  

086_001.JPG (318 KB | )
086_001.JPG

IP Logged

bikermike
Fellow Member

Finding out Why!!
Pa. USA
Reply #33 - Jun 9th, 2011, 2:09am

CuriousCat wrote on May 30th, 2011, 11:31pm:
I think it'a real.I have one almost just like that one,takin by my mother from my son by a lake after sundown.I cut the image out of the full picture with picasa,but this is how it REALY apeared on the picture.No photoshop or anything else.What you see is what you get!
It's verry illuminated,i guess becouse of the flash from the digital camera.I thought about a dragonfly,but she dous look a lt like Tinkerbell.

I like it giving the area it was taken water,tall grass but I like it!!

WWW | ICQ  
IP Logged

CuriousCat
Interim Member Level 4

Reply #34 - Jun 9th, 2011, 8:29am

[/quote]
I like it giving the area it was taken water,tall grass but I like it!!   [/quote]

How do you mean that Mike R,i'ld like to know,what do you think of it?Honestly!
And did you see the orbs in the other picture aswell,with the moth-like one?

IP Logged

lil_chrissy1323
Full Member Level 2

To be a rock..and not
to roll..??

Reply #35 - Jun 9th, 2011, 3:56pm

I have always thought fairies to be real since a wee lil girl and both pics are totally real fairy pics!! Beautiful pics Enchanting and Curious!!

lilchrissy Smiley

A Million Hugz, Light, and Love to all!!! 314 :^)

IP Logged

sue cali
Senior Member Level 2

Support one another
South Orange County, CA
Reply #36 - Jun 20th, 2011, 5:36am

its a bug

IP Logged

XIIIEM33092
Supernumerary Fellow

Empathy
New Hampshire
Reply #37 - Jun 27th, 2011, 6:17am

I have Never seen A fairy Before, But I Honestly think Its an Apparition That Looks Like one!

IP Logged

XIIIEM33092
Supernumerary Fellow

Empathy
New Hampshire
Reply #38 - Jun 27th, 2011, 11:52am

I had to Take  second Look at this ether that is a spider of for real It is a fairy its been on my wind for a while and its unreal! I still cant believe it I never have seen anything like it if it truly is a fairy!! Shocked

IP Logged

Cap. Science
Junior Member Level 2

Skeptical man of science

Reply #39 - Jul 2nd, 2011, 6:24am

Faries  are mythical by nature so there for they are not real. But its okay of you believe in them we all have a right to think as we will.  This seams to be done in photo shop. Most likely the person that made it dragged a per-rendered object into the back ground. You can tell that the faerie in question is computer generated.

IP Logged

EnchantingSoul
Grande Fellow

I Look Up At The Sky At
Night
♥ In-between ♥
Reply #40 - Jul 2nd, 2011, 5:18pm

Hello Cap. Science. Welcome to the site Smiley

I am not sure which photo specifically you were responding to because there were others added to this thread by curiouscat after the initial photo was posted in this thread at the beginning.  I wanted to let you know that if you had been following this thread from the beginning and read the replies, you'd have come across a post by the person who initially had the photo sent in and set up by Evie (admin).  The person was myself and I explained some stuff in my response to the member's thoughts on it.

As good as it is being a sceptic, it does not work in anyone's favour to be so adamant upon what you have decided something to be, based upon one's scepticism towards it's existence.  To then make a confident assumption of the workings of the person using such means as ''photoshop'' to play around with the images also does nothing for healthy scepticism.  I am saying this because I hope you have read the post I specifically posted since the initial picture was of me.

Quote:
This seams to be done in photo shop. Most likely the person that made it dragged a per-rendered object into the back ground. You can tell that the faerie in question is computer generated.

To the above comment you had made (quoted text), can you explain why you are so sure about it being computer generated and how one can 'tell' that it is computer generated? I am not savvy in online technical stuff.

When we do not know someone and are a sceptic, it is all too easy to place the ''photoshop'' thang into practice to explain away such ''fact'' for that which is deemed a myth and therefore too good to be true.  Cheesy
My thought here is, had you known me before you had seen this post, would you have made the assumption of the photoshop thang or tried to explain it in another way? a way which contributes to 'healthy' scepticism?

Not wanting to upset others and yourself here. Suppose I am sharing my own thoughts of what I have observed from sceptics over the years whilst reading their responses to others threads and the like.  It's not really original and stuff.. Fact or not.. something fresh needs to be part of the sceptics reasoning surely.  

I appreciate healthy scepticism but am tiring of those types whom latch on to the 'tricks' others use and then hide behind these ways as a way of backing up their thoughts on something.  Something they, themselves do not belief in so much and are looking for ways to quickly explain why something cannot be real.. hmm..

Gotta be cheeky here and say that since this is not a photoshop thang, it is taken out of the equation. There is now, nothing out there to explain it as being 'fake' is it.  It may be many things like bugs and such but fake? nopes. Tongue

Thanks for your response Cap.Science.

EnchantingSoul

IP Logged

lil_chrissy1323
Full Member Level 2

To be a rock..and not
to roll..??

Reply #41 - Jul 2nd, 2011, 8:15pm

Smiley  Smiley Great Fairy pic Enchanting!!!

IP Logged

Cap. Science
Junior Member Level 2

Skeptical man of science

Reply #42 - Jul 2nd, 2011, 11:42pm

EnchantingSoul please trust me when i say its fake. I dont what to hurt or crush what you believe in. I am just say what I tthink like you are.  To each there own

IP Logged

EnchantingSoul
Grande Fellow

I Look Up At The Sky At
Night
♥ In-between ♥
Reply #43 - Jul 3rd, 2011, 3:38am

Cap. Science, if you had said that you don't believe the image to be of a faerie, that would be fine as it is a personal opinion based on your unique belief but to say that it is fake suggests some deliberate tampering of the picture and this is what I find incorrect in you.  Perhaps you need to revise your choice of words to convey what really needs to be.

In regards to being hurt or having my beliefs crushed.. I am not hurt and my beliefs don't get shaken so easily.  I am rather surprised by your ways in actual fact.
You want me to trust you when you say it is fake?
Fake because of what exactly?
You cannot or choose not to explain this and yet have such confidence in something which is not relevant. I say this because the very person who had the photo taken is letting you know that she does not tamper with things and does not know how to play around with applications such as photoshop.  Huh  It is as if you are wanting me to agree to something that is untrue in my conduct? .. I don't think so Cap.science.

EnchantingSoul

IP Logged

CuriousCat
Interim Member Level 4

Reply #44 - Jul 4th, 2011, 9:57pm

I too don't know wich photo you refer to Cap.Science,but i can promisse you that the pictures i posted are NOT! photo shopt.What you see is what apears on the digital photografe.It's authentic.
And i do believe so that Enchantingsoul's picture is'nt fake either!
I totally agree whit her comments.You should be more open minded,couse there are things we just can't explain.
« Last Edit: Jul 4th, 2011, 10:06pm by CuriousCat »  

IP Logged

Cap. Science
Junior Member Level 2

Skeptical man of science

Reply #45 - Jul 12th, 2011, 11:33pm

I refuse to fight so good day

IP Logged

MysticWings
Grande Fellow

From our deepest darkness
miracles are born...

Springfield, VA
Reply #46 - Jul 13th, 2011, 1:38am

Captain Science, I posted that I thought it was a grasshopper. Only because I have no experience with fairies.. Maybe you are scientifically looking for an explanation for the same reasons.. I found this video on the internet and thought I would share....

What do you believe... I believe it's real... Still don't personally know that it is a fairy, but may be an insect... But since I'm not an expert in this field.... and also because I know a bit about enchanting soul and her honesty... I say it's real...............

What a nice experience at the end of a magical day!  I hope I am privvy to this someday too!
Smiley
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTCy7RAPOfU
« Last Edit: Jul 13th, 2011, 1:44am by MysticWings »  

IP Logged

CuriousCat
Interim Member Level 4

Reply #47 - Jul 16th, 2011, 11:46pm

It looks a lot like our flashlighted ones!?
I've seen things i can't explain,so i won't say it's a hoax.
but yet too manny films are fabricated.
It looks realy nice though!

IP Logged

mysticindian
Private

Reply #48 - Jul 17th, 2011, 3:45am

Cmon you guys... Wink  This looks like a fairy..... See the face, the eyes and the wings and even the legs....  

I see a fairy..... and she looks like she is smiling.

IP Logged

icanseeu
Interim Member Level 3

What u see is what u get.

Reply #49 - Jul 17th, 2011, 11:53pm

People, fairies are not real.  I know I will piss several of you off!  Fairies are not real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Be realistic.  Angels, yes.  Spirits, yes.  Fairies,  go read a fairy tale.

IP Logged

icanseeu
Interim Member Level 3

Reply #50 - Jul 17th, 2011, 11:54pm

and if you can see that "fairy" smiling, you are lying or stoned out of your mind!

IP Logged

lil_chrissy1323
Full Member Level 2

To be a rock..and not
to roll..??

Reply #51 - Jul 18th, 2011, 7:23am

So how can you believe in angels and not fairies ?

IP Logged

icanseeu
Interim Member Level 3

Reply #52 - Jul 20th, 2011, 1:17am

Because I believe in God.  

IP Logged

Seagypsy
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #53 - Jul 20th, 2011, 3:38pm

And the Word of God teaches tolerance..... something we believe in here at ABT. Smiley

Calling someone a liar or stoned is intolerant. With God all things are possible. So why not fairies? Smiley

You can come away from a conversation believing or not believing but the respect and tolerance you show the other person is the true lesson..... Smiley

"Those who hear not the music,
Think the dancers mad."

IP Logged

icanseeu
Interim Member Level 3

Reply #54 - Jul 20th, 2011, 11:12pm

You are right about tolerance.  Have you ever seen a true fairy?  Do you know anyone who has seen a true fairy and can prove it?  Just wondering.

IP Logged

lil_chrissy1323
Full Member Level 2

To be a rock..and not
to roll..??

Reply #55 - Jul 21st, 2011, 10:28pm

So you believe in God..but have you ever "seen" GOD or know somebody that has and can prove it? Just wondering? Having physical proof does not mean something is real or not, it's what you believe in your heart and soul to be true and know that it is real to yourself. There is so much more vast information and knowledge out there that we can not even grasp it all. Open mind = open heart.

Million hugs, light and love to you icanseeyou!  Smiley
-Chrissy

IP Logged

CuriousCat
Interim Member Level 4

Reply #56 - Jul 28th, 2011, 11:22pm

Icanseeu,I do believe in God too,he is my priority.But did you know there is  actually  a story that God came to see Eve in paradise while she was wasching her children,but some of them where still dirty and Eve was ashamed fore God to see them like this,so she hid them in the bushes.God ofcourse knew what she did and it displeased him,so he said that from know on they would for ever be hidden in the bushes and no man would ever see them.Now they are known as fairy's ore elves.

I'm not saying that i do believe this story,but it has a possibillity to it.

IP Logged

EMPstrike
Grande Fellow

Always seeking-

Reply #57 - Aug 4th, 2011, 12:03am

its a gollywhopper! they are bugs that look like a set of wings with logn legs commin out of it and they fly all crazya t night. heard soem peopel call em Mosquito eaters 9they look liek giant mosquitos) but i dunno what they are really called

IP Logged

Karny
Newbie Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #58 - Aug 5th, 2011, 12:08pm

how are fairys real  Huh

IP Logged

PureSoul
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #59 - Aug 6th, 2011, 2:47am

um well im sorry to say but i agree with onlycole... looks like a grasshopper to me Sad

IP Logged

AstroTheZombi
Senior Member Level 2

Pool, Cornwall
Reply #60 - Aug 6th, 2011, 8:24am

I think that this may be fake, already pointed out, the Faerie is well brighter than the rest of this photo, and there's just not enough evidence. Images like this are easily photo shopped.

IP Logged

PureSoul
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #61 - Aug 6th, 2011, 2:18pm

AstroTheZombi wrote on Aug 6th, 2011, 8:24am:
I think that this may be fake, already pointed out, the Faerie is well brighter than the rest of this photo, and there's just not enough evidence. Images like this are easily photo shopped.

Ha thats true..

IP Logged

AstroTheZombi
Senior Member Level 2

Pool, Cornwall
Reply #62 - Aug 6th, 2011, 2:35pm

PureSoul wrote on Aug 6th, 2011, 2:18pm:
AstroTheZombi wrote on Aug 6th, 2011, 8:24am:

Ha thats true..

heheh thxs, thts what i originally thought

IP Logged

EnchantingSoul
Grande Fellow

I Look Up At The Sky At
Night
♥ In-between ♥
Reply #63 - Aug 6th, 2011, 4:32pm

Lead Investagator, what picture do you call fake and as having the probability of being photoshopped? If it is the initial one posted on the 1st page of this thread (which is what this whole thread should be about in context), I want you to know that it is not fake and not photoshopped. I had this pic sent in of myself. Just because something is brighter than the rest, it does not mean it is fake.  Huh

One other thing, what would be classed as evidence to you personally? ..Ones experience is evidence enough for themselves. Since I am not out to prove the existence of anything let alone try to dismiss something seemingly too good to be true as being fake, I'll remain as an individual who does not conform to 'a follow the leader' thang just because 'he said' 'she said' 'way back when'.  

* A note to those who are replying to this thread with a bad attitude, trying to annoy others with not so intelligent responses: Quit it, it's boring me. Roll Eyes

EnchantingSoul

IP Logged

AstroTheZombi
Senior Member Level 2

Pool, Cornwall
Reply #64 - Aug 6th, 2011, 4:53pm

EnchantingSoul wrote on Aug 6th, 2011, 4:32pm:
Lead Investagator, what picture do you call fake and as having the probability of being photoshopped? If it is the initial one posted on the 1st page of this thread (which is what this whole thread should be about in context), I want you to know that it is not fake and not photoshopped. I had this pic sent in of myself. Just because something is brighter than the rest, it does not mean it is fake. Huh

One other thing, what would be classed as evidence to you personally? ..Ones experience is evidence enough for themselves. Since I am not out to prove the existence of anything let alone try to dismiss something seemingly too good to be true as being fake, I'll remain as an individual who does not conform to 'a follow the leader' thang just because 'he said' 'she said' 'way back when'.

* A note to those who are replying to this thread with a bad attitude, trying to annoy others with not so intelligent responses: Quit it, it's boring me. Roll Eyes

EnchantingSoul

I am not trying to annoy anyone, you sort of cunfused me, I thought you meant that you had it sent to you off the web. In the contex that it is your picture, that brings a whole new light on the subject, would you mind telling me where this was taken, if anything was seen before that etc. I am sorry, when I was replying to this i was really really scared, I still am a bit, ive confused myself now Smiley good picture Smiley

IP Logged

AstroTheZombi
Senior Member Level 2

Pool, Cornwall
Reply #65 - Aug 6th, 2011, 4:55pm

Ones experience is evidence enough for themselves
Ps, I really agree with that, I was having a shitty scary day Smiley

IP Logged

EnchantingSoul
Grande Fellow

I Look Up At The Sky At
Night
♥ In-between ♥
Reply #66 - Aug 6th, 2011, 5:19pm

Cheesy  The pic is of me and the details of everything I have to share about it can be read by following the thread from the beginning. You will be able to get more from it this way before coming to conclusions I hope.

Don't let a fear of something become negative for you.

Incidentally, what is scaring you about all of this Lead Investagator?

P.S.. The 'Note' is for those who are doing it knowingly, on purpose. You don't seem the type to but in case you are, watch it mister.  Grin

EnchantingSoul

IP Logged

AstroTheZombi
Senior Member Level 2

Pool, Cornwall
Reply #67 - Aug 6th, 2011, 5:27pm

heh, some ghost at our house, it was dragging things round in the kitchen, it was really scary, it dosent usually bother me, but today for some reason it did Smiley literally, the table and chairs were thrown across the room and the dog was behaving wierd, im really sorry for annoying you Smiley

IP Logged

EnchantingSoul
Grande Fellow

I Look Up At The Sky At
Night
♥ In-between ♥
Reply #68 - Aug 6th, 2011, 5:31pm

Oooh Mysticwings I have just watched the youtube video you posted in this thread.  Grin  Now THAT truly is a class act by the family who acted in it.  It's what one can deem as being FAKE.  The fairy was SO Hollywood and a bit sinister looking, at it. Freaked me out enough.

IP Logged

Kristie Joanne

Hyper Chickaaaadeeee :D

sunderland, england
Reply #69 - Aug 6th, 2011, 7:56pm

thats looks fake looks to immaculate

IP Logged

EnchantingSoul
Grande Fellow

I Look Up At The Sky At
Night
♥ In-between ♥
Reply #70 - Aug 7th, 2011, 12:44pm

Aww Lead Investagator, warm hugs to you. Nup you didn't annoy me. Really so.  Grin

I have seen that you have requested some help with the things going on around you. fldragon (from the Paranormal Attachments and Clearings board) will be in touch soon, so look for his reply to your post. Smiley

EnchantingSoul

IP Logged

AstroTheZombi
Senior Member Level 2

Pool, Cornwall
Reply #71 - Aug 7th, 2011, 3:53pm

thanks a lot Smiley fldragon has gotten onto me, and I will send a letter to him asap

IP Logged

MysticVamp1r3
Senior Member Level 5

Live Life as if each day
was a miracle!!!
texas
Reply #72 - Aug 15th, 2011, 3:51pm

[color=#ff00ff][/color][size=12][/size][font=Georgia][/font] i think definitely a fake because you dont see the typical paranormal aruras in the pic. there is nothing off about the background. I get the feel they were laughing when the pic was taken, My opinion of course. Blessings

((((MysticVamp1r3)))
IP Logged

ogsmiles
Interim Member

Stuff and Things!!! :)

Houston, TX
Reply #73 - Aug 18th, 2011, 4:22am

What you should be asking yourself is, does it look more like a faerie or a locust?

4201-81095.jpg (7 KB | )
4201-81095.jpg
images_006.jpg (4 KB | )
images_006.jpg

"If you don't read the newspaper, you are uninformed; if you do read the newspaper, you are misinformed". -Mark Twain
IP Logged

trodder

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #74 - Sep 2nd, 2011, 11:11pm

i see a spider for some reason lol

IP Logged

mysteryseeker

Ignorance is bliss...

Reply #75 - Sep 27th, 2011, 11:52pm

it looks very much like one but also like an insect

IP Logged

sunnysideup
Full Member Level 2

Humanity: response to
the boredom of the Gods

Reply #76 - Nov 14th, 2011, 1:39am

Looks like a spider to me

Humanity: The response to the boredom of the Gods

IP Logged

Roy
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Bristol TN
Reply #77 - Dec 10th, 2011, 10:53pm

Not real I have the same Brush that GIMP and Photoshop shares.

WWW | GTalk  
IP Logged

SuperDuperMan717
Junior Member Level 2

Cro na Ditein
Indiana, USA
Reply #78 - Dec 16th, 2011, 5:06am

It looks like a Dragonfly to me too, and possibly even a grasshopper.

IP Logged

EnchantingSoul
Grande Fellow

I Look Up At The Sky At
Night
♥ In-between ♥
Reply #79 - Dec 21st, 2011, 11:28am

Roy wrote on Dec 10th, 2011, 10:53pm:
Not real I have the same Brush that GIMP and Photoshop shares.

Hi Roy,

Can I ask if you followed this thread from the very start in order to come to that conclusion?

Grin Personally I think this cannot be because if you had read the thread you'd have come across some if not all of my responses explaining things which basically keep going on about the picture not being fake because I do not use those applications people keep going on about here.(Beginning to sound like a broken record now)  Huh

EnchantingSoul
« Last Edit: Dec 21st, 2011, 11:29am by EnchantingSoul »  

IP Logged

LillyRoseFairy
Newbie Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #80 - Dec 29th, 2011, 4:58pm

I'm not sure to be honest, people have said that fairies (if thats how you spell it) are little orbs of light and i've seen fairies like that, mabe if you look closer like this photo, mabe they look like the one on this photo but then again, it could be photoshopped :/

IP Logged

michael8264
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #81 - Mar 4th, 2012, 4:52pm

Hard to determine if its a fairy or a a bug so be careful with that fly swatter, this picture could be anything

IP Logged

Cipher
Interim Member Level 3

Out of the flames, something
may come . . .
Midwest
Reply #82 - Apr 9th, 2012, 5:34am

Grasshopper mid-jump. As usual, apologies if it's been mentioned as I've not read all replies.

It can't rain all the time.

IP Logged

moonlich
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #83 - Apr 24th, 2012, 2:59am

to me this could possibly be  a  fairy, I see legs and an arm also looks like there  could be wings. I think fairies would  have a glow about them

IP Logged

Bill
Senior Member Level 2

Canada
Reply #84 - Apr 25th, 2012, 6:57pm

Some do not believe in faeries. I myself have seen a documentary on this subject, which was very detailed and convincing. The documentary in question had me now thinking that perhaps there was more to life then what we actually see.

IP Logged

Vixin0G
Senior Member Level 4

:)

Reply #85 - May 10th, 2012, 8:10pm

Yeah I don't think this picture is real either , sorry hun ! Sad

IP Logged

Nata
Fellow Member

Live, Love and laugh
Victoria, British Columbia
Reply #86 - May 10th, 2012, 8:27pm

Kinda looks like a grasshopper or flying bug of some sort.
Im not shur.

Nata.

~*Nata*~

IP Logged

Bigjim
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #87 - May 17th, 2012, 10:09pm

looks like a spider on the floor to me

We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

IP Logged

emz_b126

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #88 - Jun 2nd, 2012, 2:06am

That looks like CGI to me and i work in that field.

IP Logged

IlluminousLady
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #89 - Jun 12th, 2012, 4:57am

Looks like a fairy, however, placed in the picture.

IP Logged

UniversalConstance
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Calgary
Reply #90 - Jun 13th, 2012, 1:08pm

hehe it looks like one of those seed things we used to chase as a child. catch a fairy let it go make a wish then blow blow blow.

Universal Constance: The Haunted Shadow is now available

Paperback http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/LeonGower
Digital ebook http://www.amazon.com/Universal-Constance-Haunted-Shadow-ebook/dp/B009AY8E1O

IP Logged

mysticindian
Private

Reply #91 - Jun 17th, 2012, 5:49pm

Cmon......
YES  It looks like a fairy.     Maybe..... yea, looks too good to be true..... but yes, it is a fairy...  I do believe in them too.....  

Tongue

IP Logged

Jimccc
Interim Member Level 2

Paranormal Sensitive
Fresno, CA. United States
Reply #92 - Jun 17th, 2012, 7:49pm

I have to agree that I think it's fake also.

Hi everyone. I'm a Paranormal Sensitive. Sensitive as a child. I do investigations to see if someone has a ghost or demons in thier home. Why? Someone has to do it. I also try to take a pic of it.

IP Logged

Firedragon20
Interim Member Level 2

Rawer
Florida
Reply #93 - Jun 19th, 2012, 8:14pm

I'm not good with telling fake pictures from real ones sometimes, it defintly looks like a fairy...but more infermation is need to judge if its real or not.

I'm on the chat mostly!

IP Logged

Paperstars
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #94 - Jun 21st, 2012, 4:15am

I have to agree with the others that the photo is fake also. Either that or it's a bug but I think it's fake.  Such a shame people have to fake things.

IP Logged

EnchantingSoul
Grande Fellow

I Look Up At The Sky At
Night
♥ In-between ♥
Reply #95 - Jun 21st, 2012, 12:31pm

Hello Jimccc, Firedragon and Paperstars.

It might help you to read the other posts in this thread to see what the person who had it posted, has to say about all of that.  It's a pretty lengthy thread so I imagine you didn't get round to sifting through the other posts. That's okay but perhaps it'd give you more info before you decide to go down the 'real' or 'fake' route when judging a pic of such kind.

You see, this thread does not ask if it is fake or real. It just asks for opinions on what one sees as the 'thing' being because it IS something - that is for sure. Cheesy

Now.. It was I who had that photo sent in. It is myself who is in the photo and all (but showing only a little of my arm). It was a photo taken on my birthday in 2010 and therefore is not a FAKE picture but just a picture with an 'oddity' in it.  Smiley

I don't do photoshop or other odd things with pictures as it is a waste of my time and I have nothing to gain from it. The only reason this picture was posted in the first place is for opinions on what people think the 'thing' is. The 'thing' was not added into the picture but was already in the picture when it was taken.

Hope this helps.

Firedragon, also, for more info on the pic, you will find many posts across this thread from myself. I explain a few things in them. Might be interesting for you to read nonetheless. Cheesy

Thanks for posting replies guys and girls.  Smiley

It always interests me how easily people interpret things to be fake even when it is not what is being asked. We live in such a cynical and pessimistic world - Tis a shame.

Warm Regards,

EnchantingSoul

IP Logged

Jimccc
Interim Member Level 2

Paranormal Sensitive
Fresno, CA. United States
Reply #96 - Jun 21st, 2012, 2:20pm

EnchantingSoul

I stand humbled and corrected.

Jim Sad

Hi everyone. I'm a Paranormal Sensitive. Sensitive as a child. I do investigations to see if someone has a ghost or demons in thier home. Why? Someone has to do it. I also try to take a pic of it.

IP Logged

melissab
Fellow Member

Just be happy :)
ohio
Reply #97 - Jun 27th, 2012, 6:14pm

I dont believe it is but thats just my opinion

Live, Laugh, Love

IP Logged

Dylan73
Full Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #98 - Jul 23rd, 2012, 3:14am

Interesting. At first I really thought it was a spider because the shape of the head looks a lot like a the backside of a spider, but there just aren't enough legs. Hmm. Good question.

IP Logged

comfortablynumb83

the simple things in life
give the most pleasure!

pennsylvania
Reply #99 - Jul 24th, 2012, 11:11pm

That looks like one, but it definitely looks like it was placed there purposely by photo shop!

IP Logged

NativeIndianLady
Private

Reply #100 - Aug 5th, 2012, 12:00am

I posted before but think it was removed,

Yes, this looks like a fairy.....  Tongue

IP Logged

strangerlady

Live and Let Live :) Be
Happy & Peaceful at Heart

Reply #101 - Aug 8th, 2012, 9:05am

i tried to observe it from different angles ...it looks like a mere bug to me ... and nothing else... i think it is an insect... but again it is just my opinion

IP Logged

AHASUERUS

I Love The Paranormal

seabrook Newhampshire
Reply #102 - Sep 21st, 2012, 4:16am

who's photo is it and were was it taken

NativeIndianLady
Private

Reply #103 - Sep 22nd, 2012, 2:04am

This looks as a a fairy.    Tongue

IP Logged

AuraWind
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #104 - Sep 23rd, 2012, 5:02pm

it's faked.  notice A) the convenience of the all black background, B) who only takes a picture of just a hand?

IP Logged

EnchantingSoul
Grande Fellow

I Look Up At The Sky At
Night
♥ In-between ♥
Reply #105 - Sep 24th, 2012, 1:11am

Hi Aurawind.

It's not fake. Smiley

To answer your questions.

A) It's taken at night after my birthday dinner hence the darkness. There was no light in that specific area leading to the car park but there was some light in the ticket room behind me.  

B) The picture was taken of me and I cut myself out of it (for privacy), leaving just a little of my arm to let people see that it was not fake.

I hope this clears things up and you can find better reasons as to why you think it is fake or perhaps something which does not exist yet looks too good to be true.

I'm actually only asking what people consider the 'thing' in the picture to be and not if it is fake or real because the pic is real.

Warm Regards,

EnchantingSoul

IP Logged

claref
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #106 - Oct 1st, 2012, 9:09pm

quite interesting x id like to think there real

IP Logged

glowlight
Senior Member Level 5

Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Reply #107 - Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:22am

It's a spider. The fat, rounded part at top left is the abdomen, with the smaller slimmer thorax bottom right. There are about six legs visible, the other two either obscured or in shadow. It probably appeared to be hovering because it was dangling on a single thread. Nothing supernatural about it all, sorry!

« Last Edit: Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:24am by glowlight »  

Some paths you have to walk on your own.

IP Logged

Evanescence
Full Member Level 3

Yes!

Reply #108 - Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:26am

It looks like an insect, but looking like an insect would be a great disguise for tiny creatures with wings. Gives them more room to never be noticed.  Grin

IP Logged

bean bag
Senior Member Level 3

<3 is the key
united states
Reply #109 - Nov 1st, 2012, 9:34pm

I always thought faeries were just angels that lived closer to earth and had more of well a personality. This picture looks a little too good to be true but then again you never know I suppose.

IP Logged

Firerayne
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #110 - Nov 13th, 2012, 7:37pm

Looks like a zoomed in bug to me a flying insect

IP Logged

pieaceOfmind
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #111 - Nov 21st, 2012, 8:23pm

i think its a bug

IP Logged

lillojohn
Interim Member

Love, can't be beaten.

The Netherlands
Reply #112 - Dec 2nd, 2012, 2:51pm

I dont think this is a fairy. It is too sharp for something that gives light.

abilities: healing, speaking in tongues, get visions about the future, knowing what somebody says when speaking in tongues, knowing if you are bad or good.
abilities(i dont use): aura seeing

IP Logged

cosmickitsune
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #113 - Dec 26th, 2012, 6:22pm

looks like a fairy to me.

IP Logged

yari12
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #114 - Dec 31st, 2012, 12:41am

how did the person zoom the pic this much? it looks fake

IP Logged

dullandhypothetical
Newbie Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #115 - Jan 14th, 2013, 6:33am

This is an interesting picture. Grin I've always had an interest in Fairies or Faeries. I would love for this picture to be real.. However I'm leaning towards that it may have been altered using photoshop or another tool. Seems way to good to be true. Undecided

IP Logged

isthebest
Newbie Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #116 - Jan 14th, 2013, 8:05am

Looks unique!! The picture with it zoomed in looks stranger.

IP Logged

Shelby9291
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #117 - Jan 16th, 2013, 7:21am

i think the same thing. It looks like someone tried to Photoshop it into the picture. Because if you zoom in on the picture you can tell that it doesnt quite match up with the rest of the picture.

YIM  
IP Logged

prarthna

I love the Paranormal

Reply #118 - Feb 13th, 2013, 1:49pm

Sorry , but does not it looks like a mosquito

IP Logged

Juls
Junior Member Level 3

Central Ohio
Reply #119 - Feb 23rd, 2013, 10:36pm

First thought... almost immediately, its a young grasshopper. They fly don't cha know.... The angle and light isn't highlighting its whole body, so it looks slim almost "limb" like.

Im a newb... but Im with the grasshopper answer

IP Logged

HighHopes
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #120 - Apr 12th, 2013, 4:46am

Hmmm I don't think it's a fairy, BUT  with the right angle... it could be a Dragonfly LoL  Just sayin'...

IP Logged

AMorenoA

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #121 - May 11th, 2013, 11:24pm

Looks like a creepy spider. But deep down inside i wish it was a faerie.

IP Logged

NO LONGER USED

ACCOUNT NO LONGER IN USE

Reply #122 - Jun 3rd, 2013, 5:11pm

Hmm very interesting, Because its flash it could possibly brighten up the "faerie" To me it looks like a dragon fly/daddy long legs. Then again its just my opinion and may not be correct. Still interesting find!

I have moved on to brighter days.

IP Logged

starsnosigns
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #123 - Jun 27th, 2013, 12:11am

I think fairies look different in real life

IP Logged

mrstar
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #124 - Jul 1st, 2013, 11:48am

I think its a type of dragon fly they come in many different colors sizes and shaps.

Always find it intresting how every one is always quick to jump on the   its photo shop  speech  

I WOULD BET MY LIFE THAT  IF SOME ONE POSTED A GENUINE PICTURE OF SPIRIT FAIRY OR ANY OTHER PARANORMAL THING  99.9 % OF PEOPLE WOULD CALL YOU A LIAR OR ACCUSE OF BEING PHOTO SHOP    some times people need to see for them self before they beleave anything sad but true so if you ever do post a pic on here your sure of  don't ever be his heartened by all the peoples opinions   as they is all they are opinions,    

Yeah I think this ones a bug  but   photo shop nah      Still a great pic
tho

Dragonfly.jpg (75 KB | 118 )
Dragonfly.jpg
MSN  
IP Logged

EnchantingSoul
Grande Fellow

I Look Up At The Sky At
Night
♥ In-between ♥
Reply #125 - Jul 4th, 2013, 3:57pm

mrstar wrote on Jul 1st, 2013, 11:48am:
Yeah I think this ones a bugbut photo shop nahStill a great pictho

Thanks mrstar.

It most likely 'was' a cricket/dragonfly type of insect that was caught on my pic BUT it still made for a very interesting viewing and wonderings. Cheesy

Oooh and yep, like you said, there was no photo shop work done. Grin

- EnchantingSoul

« Last Edit: Jul 4th, 2013, 3:58pm by EnchantingSoul »  

IP Logged

Waffle

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #126 - Jul 8th, 2013, 8:25pm

I'd say it's photoshopped, too.

IP Logged

Karmaloop
Full Member Level 3

Circles-Aug27

Reply #127 - Jul 10th, 2013, 11:50pm

evie said she knew the person and trusted. Photoshop conspiracy out. Grass hopper compare and contrast is pretty spot on down to the curve in the back and wing formation

IP Logged

Carpecnthia
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

North Canton Ohio
Reply #128 - Jul 13th, 2013, 5:18pm

I cant see the pic for some reason...its not showing up Sad

IP Logged

Carpecnthia
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

North Canton Ohio
Reply #129 - Jul 13th, 2013, 5:20pm

I see it now! wow regardless fake or real a very cool pic!

IP Logged

LadyinPurple

USA
Reply #130 - Jul 18th, 2013, 5:28pm

Looks like a spider to me.

IP Logged

PrismLisa
Full Member Level 3

Reply #131 - Aug 7th, 2013, 8:53pm

[color=#ff00ff][/color]
Appears to be a bug. Many of the bugs with wings like dragonflys, etc..create this look.

IP Logged

Peace7
Private

Reply #132 - Aug 17th, 2013, 1:50am

I would have to say a face. The thing is too bright for the setting. It looks as though it had been the primary focus of a light which would have to be really bright which would also mean that the area around it would need to be as bright as the "fairy." Then there is also the chance that it was photoshopped or had a special picture taken like when someone has a camera set or changes a picture to an all blue pic. That is just my opinion.

IP Logged

PrismLisa
Full Member Level 3

Reply #133 - Aug 26th, 2013, 3:17am

It's a bug...I have gotten these before while outside doing investigations at night.

IP Logged

Neketa

I Love The Paranormal

California
Reply #134 - Sep 18th, 2013, 1:06am

I would say photoshop

IP Logged

Bell
Senior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

England
Reply #135 - Sep 18th, 2013, 2:03pm

Id say bug. I was looking up faerie sightings once and a pic that was very similar to this showed up, but someone proved it to be a certain bug, i cant remember what bug or where the article is though Sad

IP Logged

Beige17
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #136 - Sep 20th, 2013, 8:36pm

I'm with the others on this one, I'd have to go with a bug, they look familiar.

IP Logged

_Moogie_

Exploring and Learning

USA
Reply #137 - Oct 31st, 2013, 7:14pm

I think it is fake.

IP Logged

sweettink
Moderators

Remember to breathe deeply

Reply #138 - Dec 21st, 2013, 6:56pm

It does look interesting... maybe it is a fairy   Smiley

...  ☆★☆�.��*����*��.�☆ ★ ☆�.��*����*��.�☆ ★ ☆�.��*����*��.�☆★☆

IP Logged

guitargirl
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #139 - Jan 21st, 2014, 7:44am

Oh my gosh, I know someone else that has a photo of the same type of "faerie" ... I need to compare with your faery.  This faerie was captured near Sudbury Ontario Canada.  I'll keep you posted.

IP Logged

JadenSilverWolf
Senior Member Level 4

Ghost Freak
North Carolina
Reply #140 - Jan 29th, 2014, 8:23am

Hmm doesn't look like a fairy to me. Looks like it could be a mosquito hawk. The flash would cause it to be brighter than the rest of the picture.

An ye harm none, do what thou wilt.

IP Logged

vicky07
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #141 - Feb 25th, 2014, 2:51pm

Wow!! Hehe I like this picture, I'm not sure what to think of it actually, I suppose one will never know hey...how awesome would it be if it WAS a real faerie! Thank you anonymous for that picky and for rekindling my childhood fantasies of faeries being real! Grin Roll Eyes

IP Logged

zare
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #142 - Feb 27th, 2014, 3:15am

This looks too good to be true ... I think it's photoshopped

IP Logged

Summer800
Junior Member Level 2

Indigo Child, Seer Of
Auras, Dreamer

Not Sure
Reply #143 - Mar 2nd, 2014, 6:47pm

Cant tell because I have heard other people suggesting that spirits that manifest themselves can be brighter than the rest of the picture. It seems more real than some of the other photos I have seen. However if it is fake it still made my day this is just too cute.

You Do Not Teach Yourself The Ways Of The Indigo Children And Preach The Making Of The Lord's Gifts In Unholy Wrongdoing. Better Meaning Is Do Not Pretend To Be Gifted In What You Are Not And Then Try To Educate Peers The Making Of The Lord's Gifts For The Act Is Unholy.

IP Logged

Rabbit
Junior Member Level 4

I like my coffee... Lestat

Reply #144 - Apr 11th, 2014, 8:50pm

If you look at it closely it does look like a faerie. However, the logical part of me says that it is probably only a bug.

I do greatly believe in faeries, that being said. I live surrounded by woods and have actually seen them with my own eyes on a couple of occasions, as well as one of my cats. It chased a glowing orange red spherical light that I saw and the light vanished without a trace.

I've even seen faeries flitter though the trees when they weren't glowing, and I do think I hear them speaking sometimes....it sounds like a strange creaking, almost. That's the best way I can describe it.

I should start faerie watching again. It's been awhile. Though, honestly, you see the most things when you aren't seeking.

"Don't stir the pot if you don't want stew". -Myself

IP Logged

Fire Eater
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

North Carolina
Reply #145 - Jun 5th, 2014, 1:03pm

It looks like a bug.  The Fae don't manifest in this way to me; it is more human like overall, and larger than this, with moonbeam dust and a clear face. They like their faces to be seen so that you can bond or connect to them, in my opinion. Blessings, FE Smiley

Remember, You are the magic. Without your soul spark lighting the way, others will be lost. We need you to believe in the possibilities of yourself.
IP Logged

Hedonist
Interim Member Level 3

Those Healing Hands.
united kingdom
Reply #146 - Jul 11th, 2014, 10:32pm

kinda looks like a jumping locust

Hedonist

IP Logged

j84
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #147 - Jul 14th, 2014, 5:56pm

i believe this is not real if you look you can see a bubble in the fence by the "fairy" which leads me to believe photoshopped

IP Logged

Neveko

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #148 - Aug 23rd, 2014, 11:21pm

Very, very obvious photoshop. It's not a bug. It's too humanoid in shape, but I assure you, it's also not real. The lighting on it is what gives it away.

IP Logged

_anika_
Interim Member

Wanderer

Reply #149 - Feb 6th, 2015, 5:42pm

Personally I think it's a really cool looking bug. Definitely a cool shot though.  Smiley

IP Logged

joshy060
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #150 - Feb 7th, 2015, 1:31am

I don't believe it is photo-shopped despite it looking that way.

Hedonist wrote on Jul 11th, 2014, 10:32pm:
kinda looks like a jumping locust

I think that's exactly what it is.

IP Logged

cheyenne
Moderators

HEALING THE WORLD WITH
LOVE
Canada
Reply #151 - Feb 7th, 2015, 2:28am

looks like a grasshopper to me  Smiley

We-ya-'maa
A woman's medicine pertains to her natural personal affinity to create and bring forth life, nurture and foster love for her children, her partner, her family and �bring love to the world

IP Logged

nichole

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #152 - Mar 27th, 2015, 7:40am

It looks like a photoshopped fairy..

IP Logged

LaurieLee

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #153 - May 13th, 2015, 6:52pm

It is more likely a bug.  I however know nothing about fairies.  Whatever it is, it's a cool picture.

IP Logged

piscesdreamer
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Chicago
Reply #154 - Aug 12th, 2015, 1:52am

It looks like a grasshopper with wings? The legs look too insect-like

IP Logged

Gyliapz
Full Member Level 2

Just discovering :)
Finland
Reply #155 - Aug 13th, 2015, 10:05pm

I dont know, but sure does look awesome! Smiley  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Greyowl59
Grande Fellow

Archetypal Healer
UK, England, Poole, Dorset
Reply #156 - Oct 31st, 2015, 6:27am

Having seen a fluorescent green one a few years ago this one looks similar. Although the size could be right - scale looking somewhere near right, I am not cominced that it fits with the rest of the picture. Could well be a composite created using software.

Greyowl
YIM  
IP Logged

Wolfie
Junior Member Level 3

Fufu Jam

Reply #157 - Jan 14th, 2016, 9:11am

I also thought it just looks like a bug. Grasshopper, perhaps.

IP Logged

jess87
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #158 - Nov 15th, 2016, 11:49pm

Could be some sort of insect. Faeries look different like in cartoons.

IP Logged

Parasnow
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Finland
Reply #159 - Nov 16th, 2016, 8:50pm

Looks like a spider to me Shocked

IP Logged

Arwen
Grande Fellow

Naomi Edwards
Wales
Reply #160 - Nov 21st, 2016, 1:16pm

A picture speaks a thousand words...The picture below is a dragon fly. I think it's safe to say fairies don't exist. Tiny, magic people with wings? Anyway, here's a picture of a species of dragonfly that looks just like a fairy for your viewing pleasure.  Smiley

dragon_003.jpg (44 KB | 7 )
dragon_003.jpg

GTalk | Skype/VoIP | YIM  
IP Logged

idk123
Senior Member Level 5

USA
Reply #161 - Dec 14th, 2016, 12:56am

Some sort of hybrid genetic mutation insect. I do want to believe it's tinker bell myself, But I just don't see it. Nice picture though, People are discovering new species of fish and insects all the time nowadays.

IP Logged

tallet
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #162 - Feb 3rd, 2017, 6:55am

looks like a cricket/grasshopper to me

IP Logged

Pages: 1