Feb 23rd, 2017, 4:17pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsPicture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words › 'picture reading plz'
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13 
(Read 29503 times)
Darkstar01
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Re: 'picture reading plz'
Reply #220 - Feb 8th, 2015, 5:18am

Glad I was able to help Smiley
I'm still learning how to do readings, so I appreciate the honest response.

IP Logged

Phoenix dove
Full Member Level 3

I love loving
North Dakota
Reply #221 - Feb 20th, 2015, 3:12pm

I don't think she wanted her picture taken. She has an empty smile but she knows her real smile to hide it. Maybe she just wasn't ready for her picture to be taken? She has had some tough roads to go down, but she appreciates knowing there are tougher lives out there. She has a lot of friends, but she knows who her real friends are. She holds very few secrets, but they are held deep inside, except to those she really trusts.... how close am I?

IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Reply #222 - Feb 23rd, 2015, 10:48am

Phoenix dove wrote on Feb 20th, 2015, 3:12pm:
I don't think she wanted her picture taken. She has an empty smile but she knows her real smile to hide it. Maybe she just wasn't ready for her picture to be taken? She has had some tough roads to go down, but she appreciates knowing there are tougher lives out there. She has a lot of friends, but she knows who her real friends are. She holds very few secrets, but they are held deep inside, except to those she really trusts.... how close am I?

Hello Dove

I hate my pic being taken! I tend to curse at ppl who stick a cam in my face.. Plenty of tough roads and i think that wont end any time soon lol YEs i have seen some of the world so i know there are ppl of way worse. I keep a small group of friends, have had them for over 20 years  Smiley I am an open book so yes very few secrets. You did great!

Hugs,
Manuela

IP Logged

williams247
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

coventry
Reply #223 - Feb 26th, 2015, 9:05pm

Tell you what I see,

Someone who likes to keep her mind occupied, trys to keep things light hearted, prone to bouts of depressions and own worst enemy.

I see someone that is nowhere near as confident as they should be or come across to other people. Need to learn to love yourself more and recognise your own strengths.

Very independant but need to learn to accept help and there are vulnerabilities to you that you know about but hide well, Need to reconnect with your feelings more at times with respect to these vulnerabilties.

Someone who needs to be able to solve problems and feel very frustrated by those who have problems that never have solutions to, You also ca not deal with issues that you have no solution too.

I see anxiety issues at times and feel that you are your own worst enemy and you need to stop fighting against youself.

You are special and need to see that and not just be told but actually know that deep within yourself, You are strong but at times your strength can be your weakness.

I keep seeing someone in your life either present of past that keeps messing you around and I have to tell you that their commitments, love and dedication is not the same as you have for them, be selfisb in this situation and the situation may change in your favour, dont be selfish for a day but over at least half a year.

Lots to happen for you this year, opportunities will come and you will lean to not taking them but you must as the reason you would turn them down would be your own fear. 2016 very positive and constructive for you.

Be positive, Love yourself and dont settle for anything less that you deserve xx

Lee x

IP Logged

williams247
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

coventry
Reply #224 - Feb 26th, 2015, 9:14pm

Adding notification

IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Reply #225 - Feb 27th, 2015, 3:27pm

Hi Lee  Smileywilliams247 wrote on Feb 26th, 2015, 9:05pm:
Tell you what I see,

Someone who likes to keep her mind occupied, trys to keep things light hearted, prone to bouts of depressions and own worst enemy.Yes i like to keep busy, before my accident no depression but hit me afterwards and can be my own worst enemy now

I see someone that is nowhere near as confident as they should be or come across to other people. Need to learn to love yourself more and recognise your own strengths. Confidence is here personalitywise but things ahve changed and alot of things are so uncertain that it makes me doubt the future

Very independant but need to learn to accept help and there are vulnerabilities to you that you know about but hide well, Need to reconnect with your feelings more at times with respect to these vulnerabilties. Too independant lol i know sometimes you have to ask for help but i like to try first for myself and then after long thinking, trying again etc etc i might ask for help...I am good in hiding behind a mask.

Someone who needs to be able to solve problems and feel very frustrated by those who have problems that never have solutions to, You also ca not deal with issues that you have no solution too. Yes i like to keep things in my own hand and slackers do frustrate me alot, i really hate not having a solution for a certain thing, its really out of my hand but things have happened that makes me question it and wonder wth would somebody do something and once again i go search for another solution

I see anxiety issues at times and feel that you are your own worst enemy and you need to stop fighting against youself. This as well i never had before the accident and something i walked into after it happened, trying to deal with it and each day is a small step towards getting better.

You are special and need to see that and not just be told but actually know that deep within yourself, You are strong but at times your strength can be your weakness. Yes for sure specially the strenght part.

I keep seeing someone in your life either present of past that keeps messing you around and I have to tell you that their commitments, love and dedication is not the same as you have for them, be selfisb in this situation and the situation may change in your favour, dont be selfish for a day but over at least half a year. You are right and i have started being more selfish, its my life  Smiley

Lots to happen for you this year, opportunities will come and you will lean to not taking them but you must as the reason you would turn them down would be your own fear. 2016 very positive and constructive for you.Its been a long road it would be nice for hard work to pay off, myself i had the feeing that 2016 will be the year of major changes.

Be positive, Love yourself and dont settle for anything less that you deserve xx Noted and working on!

Lee x

[color=#ff00ff][/Thanks Lee! you did great color]

IP Logged

mgur

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #226 - Mar 12th, 2015, 1:57am

is it just me or does everyone see a man's hand reaching out to hers? Some form of support in a time of need.  A lost relative?

IP Logged

migizi
Senior Member Level 3

I love to connect with
spirits.

Reply #227 - Apr 13th, 2015, 2:59am

I feel that this day was bright for you. You a generally happy person. I see love and caring. I feel your energy. You would cheer someone up if they where sad.  This is my first picture read. Smiley

IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Reply #228 - Apr 17th, 2015, 8:55pm

Hey mgur  Smiley i posted the pic cause i felt somethjng in this pic, can u tell me where u see it?

Manuela

IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Reply #229 - Apr 17th, 2015, 8:58pm

It was a good day when this pic was taken yes  Smileyyes i used to be a happy go lucky kind of person, live and care isnt it what this world should be about?  Smiley i will go out of my way to try and cheer somebody up with my odd sense of humor you are right.

You did very well for your first time, keep it up.

Manuela

IP Logged

ashleykay
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #230 - May 13th, 2015, 8:26pm

I sense a very happy and well spoke woman. I can also tell that things have changed drastically for you lately.. I believe that you are holding something back from everyone..

IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Reply #231 - May 17th, 2015, 9:17pm

Hi Ashley,

The time the pic was taken i was very happy, well spoken lol or outspoken? Last few years my life indeed was flipped around, i dont tend to talk about it alot and hope things will get better.

Well done,
hugs
manuela

IP Logged

jhanna85
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #232 - Jun 7th, 2015, 10:26pm

HI Manuela,

I know we have spoken in chat and I want to first ask if I can read you.

I will keep this on the surface as I feel that going to deep can make you feel invaded and I don't want to invade your privacy

I feel that you are a loving person and a sensitive person yet you come across strong and opinionated.

I feel a teenager arund you and now i have to go bc my kid ISNT USING THE POTTY!

. If you want me to finish I can.  But first i need your permissions to continue..

Best,

Hanna Smiley  See you in chat!

IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Reply #233 - Jun 7th, 2015, 10:49pm

Hello Jhanna , ofcourse you can go further, i have no secrets dont dont worry about anything that could go too deep, thank you in advance  Smiley

IP Logged

Corbin
Senior Member Level 4

Skeptical Student
Massachusetts
Reply #234 - Jun 24th, 2015, 3:07am

I see a beautiful woman who trusts few, but has a lot of love to give...even though she won't admit it.

IP Logged

MayFlyz89
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

USA SOUTH CAROLINA
Reply #235 - Nov 9th, 2015, 3:13pm

I sense that you have a very strong prosona yet you have a inner tenderspot that you don't allow many to view. I also see that you made it thru some struggles and still encountering a few but no where near like they were in your past. You keep a postive outlook on things even thou sometimes its hard to. You go your own path and for some its hard to accept, but you do not let this stop you by any means. There seems to be a feeling of tiredness with you yet a motivation that u cant quit pin point on where it all comes from but glade to have it. You have a very yellow and pink arua with a hint of light red lol. This tells me that you are very loving person still healing from somethings, and with a hint of sassy as you like to be the friendly kind of bossy one of a kind woman. Thats all I got I hope it was helpful. HUGS

http://anybodythere.net/cgi-bin/paranormal-forums/YaBB.pl?num=1414001794/8#8   click link to leave me some feedback ty   love and light be with you Sinserly MayFlyz89

IP Logged

strangerlady

Live and Let Live :) Be
Happy & Peaceful at Heart

Reply #236 - Jul 21st, 2016, 5:36pm

your eyes have got my attention in the pic you seem to be an obliging person to me ... but u have your opinions... i see pain too .. i wonder what it is.... u dont hate working weather it be home chores or official work... but i still an obliging person who has various feelings from the inside who doesnt really share it out with people... only you or a few who can really peep inside you can understand how u feel... most of the time you are a people pleaser... and you like doing it ...

do temme how did i do ... i read any pic for the first time... i ll repeat your eyes caught my attention... maybe u r in a situation which is now ur destiny but you never choose it ...

IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Reply #237 - Jul 26th, 2016, 9:01pm

[/color]strangerlady wrote on Jul 21st, 2016, 5:36pm:
your eyes have got my attention in the pic you seem to be an obliging person to me ... but u have your opinions... i see pain too .. i wonder what it is.... u dont hate working weather it be home chores or official work... but i still an obliging person who has various feelings from the inside who doesnt really share it out with people... only you or a few who can really peep inside you can understand how u feel... most of the time you are a people pleaser... and you like doing it ...

do temme how did i do ... i read any pic for the first time... i ll repeat your eyes caught my attention... maybe u r in a situation which is now ur destiny but you never choose it ...

[color=#ff0000]Hey stranger, sorry i missed your post but here is my feedback Smiley

Obliging overall i can be butfor the right people. Opinions im not shy to share lol and pain yes but could be a few things. I really miss working to be honest. People often have no idea how important work is. You are right there are only a few ppl who know what goes inside and i like to keep it like that  Wink

A people pleaser lol no maybe i once was but now def not.
Hey for a first time you certainly didnt do bad!
Well done  Smiley

Hugs Manuela

IP Logged

Happy Angel
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #238 - Sep 23rd, 2016, 12:05am

You are alone in some way but know how to be happy. You have a very creative side to you. Do you have animals? I feel you are very caring and animals are one easy thing for you to care for.

IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Reply #239 - Sep 23rd, 2016, 9:27pm

Hello Happy  Smiley

You are correct im alone in some ways but happy in another. I am not sure about the creative side, alot of ppl often tend to say it in readings, maybe i have it hidden somewhere . I looove animals of all kinds, i have my own little big adorable but oh so naughty dog. I cant really name an animal i dont like. Very well done and thank you. Have a nice weekend.

Manuela

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 13