10/19/17 at 22:55:59
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsPicture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words › 'picture reading plz'
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 50
(Read 34448 times)
Manuela
God Member

Netherlands
Re: 'picture reading plz'
Reply #225 - 02/27/15 at 15:27:29

Hi Lee  Smileywilliams247 wrote on 02/26/15 at 21:05:04:
Tell you what I see,

Someone who likes to keep her mind occupied, trys to keep things light hearted, prone to bouts of depressions and own worst enemy.Yes i like to keep busy, before my accident no depression but hit me afterwards and can be my own worst enemy now

I see someone that is nowhere near as confident as they should be or come across to other people. Need to learn to love yourself more and recognise your own strengths. Confidence is here personalitywise but things ahve changed and alot of things are so uncertain that it makes me doubt the future

Very independant but need to learn to accept help and there are vulnerabilities to you that you know about but hide well, Need to reconnect with your feelings more at times with respect to these vulnerabilties. Too independant lol i know sometimes you have to ask for help but i like to try first for myself and then after long thinking, trying again etc etc i might ask for help...I am good in hiding behind a mask.

Someone who needs to be able to solve problems and feel very frustrated by those who have problems that never have solutions to, You also ca not deal with issues that you have no solution too. Yes i like to keep things in my own hand and slackers do frustrate me alot, i really hate not having a solution for a certain thing, its really out of my hand but things have happened that makes me question it and wonder wth would somebody do something and once again i go search for another solution

I see anxiety issues at times and feel that you are your own worst enemy and you need to stop fighting against youself. This as well i never had before the accident and something i walked into after it happened, trying to deal with it and each day is a small step towards getting better.

You are special and need to see that and not just be told but actually know that deep within yourself, You are strong but at times your strength can be your weakness. Yes for sure specially the strenght part.

I keep seeing someone in your life either present of past that keeps messing you around and I have to tell you that their commitments, love and dedication is not the same as you have for them, be selfisb in this situation and the situation may change in your favour, dont be selfish for a day but over at least half a year. You are right and i have started being more selfish, its my life  Smiley

Lots to happen for you this year, opportunities will come and you will lean to not taking them but you must as the reason you would turn them down would be your own fear. 2016 very positive and constructive for you.Its been a long road it would be nice for hard work to pay off, myself i had the feeing that 2016 will be the year of major changes.

Be positive, Love yourself and dont settle for anything less that you deserve xx Noted and working on!

Lee x

[color=#ff00ff][/Thanks Lee! you did great color]

IP Logged

mgur

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #226 - 03/12/15 at 01:57:05

is it just me or does everyone see a man's hand reaching out to hers? Some form of support in a time of need.  A lost relative?

IP Logged

migizi

I love to connect with
spirits.

Reply #227 - 04/13/15 at 02:59:45

I feel that this day was bright for you. You a generally happy person. I see love and caring. I feel your energy. You would cheer someone up if they where sad.  This is my first picture read. Smiley

IP Logged

Manuela
God Member

Netherlands
Reply #228 - 04/17/15 at 20:55:05

Hey mgur  Smiley i posted the pic cause i felt somethjng in this pic, can u tell me where u see it?

Manuela

IP Logged

Manuela
God Member

Netherlands
Reply #229 - 04/17/15 at 20:58:02

It was a good day when this pic was taken yes  Smileyyes i used to be a happy go lucky kind of person, live and care isnt it what this world should be about?  Smiley i will go out of my way to try and cheer somebody up with my odd sense of humor you are right.

You did very well for your first time, keep it up.

Manuela

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 50