Jan 19th, 2017, 10:50am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsPicture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words › 'picture reading plz'
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41 
(Read 27801 times)
Sabrah

Yogurt glogurt gogurt
go go yo glo oh

Re: 'picture reading plz'
Reply #240 - Nov 21st, 2016, 2:16am

You are smiling very wide, but I feel sadness (sorrow almost).

I feel like you hide and bury many of your negative emotions, and you particularly hide difficult aspects of your life from friends/most people you interact with who aren't close. Your life is more difficult than most people realize, but they respect you because they see you are a capable and kind person. Do you have siblings (particularly a younger brother or several?) I have mental images of you teasing and playing with them and trying to hide your sadness from them because they are just children and you do not want to bury them with emotion.

Please let me know if any of this resonates with you. Thank you!

Energy in motion
IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Reply #241 - Nov 25th, 2016, 10:00pm

Sabrah wrote on Nov 21st, 2016, 2:16am:
You are smiling very wide, but I feel sadness (sorrow almost).

I feel like you hide and bury many of your negative emotions, and you particularly hide difficult aspects of your life from friends/most people you interact with who aren't close. Your life is more difficult than most people realize, but they respect you because they see you are a capable and kind person. Do you have siblings (particularly a younger brother or several?) I have mental images of you teasing and playing with them and trying to hide your sadness from them because they are just children and you do not want to bury them with emotion.

Please let me know if any of this resonates with you. Thank you!

Hey there  Smiley Thank you for taking the time to read my picture, here is my feedback.

The sadness is correct, i dont open up to ppl who i am not close to, sometimes not even to those i am close to, its just a select few. I guess nobody can say life is easy but i do have certain struggles that stand out. I dont have any siblings but when it comes to kids i just cant be ad around them its a hard life and while they are young give them all the happiness there is. Its an easy switch to pull to forget your own sorrows when kids are around  Smiley. You did very well, ty Manuela

IP Logged

glist3ning
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #242 - Nov 30th, 2016, 11:41pm

what do you see

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 41