10/20/17 at 17:15:03
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsPicture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words › 'picture reading plz'
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 
(Read 34458 times)
Sabrah
YaBB Newbies

Yogurt glogurt gogurt
go go yo glo oh

Re: 'picture reading plz'
Reply #240 - 11/21/16 at 02:16:30

You are smiling very wide, but I feel sadness (sorrow almost).

I feel like you hide and bury many of your negative emotions, and you particularly hide difficult aspects of your life from friends/most people you interact with who aren't close. Your life is more difficult than most people realize, but they respect you because they see you are a capable and kind person. Do you have siblings (particularly a younger brother or several?) I have mental images of you teasing and playing with them and trying to hide your sadness from them because they are just children and you do not want to bury them with emotion.

Please let me know if any of this resonates with you. Thank you!

Energy in motion
IP Logged

Manuela
God Member

Netherlands
Reply #241 - 11/25/16 at 22:00:48

Sabrah wrote on 11/21/16 at 02:16:30:
You are smiling very wide, but I feel sadness (sorrow almost).

I feel like you hide and bury many of your negative emotions, and you particularly hide difficult aspects of your life from friends/most people you interact with who aren't close. Your life is more difficult than most people realize, but they respect you because they see you are a capable and kind person. Do you have siblings (particularly a younger brother or several?) I have mental images of you teasing and playing with them and trying to hide your sadness from them because they are just children and you do not want to bury them with emotion.

Please let me know if any of this resonates with you. Thank you!

Hey there  Smiley Thank you for taking the time to read my picture, here is my feedback.

The sadness is correct, i dont open up to ppl who i am not close to, sometimes not even to those i am close to, its just a select few. I guess nobody can say life is easy but i do have certain struggles that stand out. I dont have any siblings but when it comes to kids i just cant be ad around them its a hard life and while they are young give them all the happiness there is. Its an easy switch to pull to forget your own sorrows when kids are around  Smiley. You did very well, ty Manuela

IP Logged

The Captain
God Member

What you NEED to hear,
not what you want to
hear
Home
Reply #242 - 01/29/17 at 04:09:26

You will never be happy anywhere until you live by the sea. Everything about you screams 'former mermaid' to me. Feel uncomfortable on land? Like seaweed or collecting shells? You need someone equally at home in the water to be your companion (maybe a Pisces?) Will be the only one who can really 'get' you, see?

"People will forget what you said...and people will forget what you did...but people will never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou

IP Logged

Manuela
God Member

Netherlands
Reply #243 - 01/29/17 at 19:39:01

The Captain wrote on 01/29/17 at 04:09:26:
You will never be happy anywhere until you live by the sea. Everything about you screams 'former mermaid' to me. Feel uncomfortable on land? Like seaweed or collecting shells? You need someone equally at home in the water to be your companion (maybe a Pisces?) Will be the only one who can really 'get' you, see?

Hi Captain, you are so right, i feel most at home near the ocean! and i can tell you its been a long while since i have seen it so there is a really deep longing to go again. Just give me a snorkle or a scubatank and i wont bug you for hours and hours to come. Planning a get away this year hopefully will get less restless after that Smiley thank you, Manuela

IP Logged

PsyHealer
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #244 - 02/15/17 at 17:40:25

Let me preface this by saying I did not read any of the prior readings, I didnt want to be distracted.  I am new here and apparently my cut and paste didnt work as perfectly as I wanted, I am short of time to a dr appt so I wont fix the spacing and will try to do better next time.[/left]You are a very curious being and you are a watcher, an

observer.  You love to watch  how people act.  As a child,

something scared you and this is the cause of why you

watch.  Something was in a house where you were staying

and though nothing really happened other than your

experience, you are now a watcher or observer of things

around you.  Because friends, dear friends have betrayed

you in the past, you do not trust others easily, and you

watch them waiting for something, but this in confusing

to you.  It is also keeping you from really opening up to

others.  This is not a judgement, but perhaps an

understanding so you can change or not change, that is

up to you.  Sometimes when we know the reason why we

do things we can then make a decision whether to keep

doing it or not.  When playing...child stuff, sometimes you

will react in rage in the process and this will alarm you.  

What I see is childhood female friends that were

sometimes very cruel to you, at least in your eyes.  Let this

go, it doesnt need to stay with you any more.  Your

curiosity will lead you to learning great things.  You know

what I am talking about, your thirst for knowing the

hidden things, the science to explain the unexplainable.  

Follow that thirst, it is good to have.  I don't like telling

futures, cause I know when you get this, your present will

change, then so will your future.  I will say this, you do

have a bright future, filled with hope, pain, and joy for all

these things are needed to appreciate what you have.  

Thank you for letting me look into your soul.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50