Jan 19th, 2017, 10:50am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsPicture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words › 'picture reading plz'
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 41
(Read 27803 times)
..Holly..
Moderators

Re: 'picture reading plz'
Reply #6 - Dec 13th, 2010, 1:22pm

I am not going to read this.... as I have known you over a year.. but I wanted to let you know you are just radiant and beautiful in this pic.

Hugs,
Holly

IP Logged

MysticWings
Grande Fellow

From our deepest darkness
miracles are born...

Springfield, VA
Reply #7 - Dec 13th, 2010, 3:01pm

Manuela, I see mist on the counter.  I know there's something there, but it just looks like mist!  You do look radiant and happy in this picture and your eyes show so much awareness of what is around you.

Someone wanted their picture taken with you!   Grin
Smiley

IP Logged

mommatiger
Supernumerary Fellow

We are loved and should
never forget it!
Winchester, VA
Reply #8 - Dec 13th, 2010, 3:05pm

Manny,
I read this in the pic reading and still feel this shows the real you. We joke and laugh in chat, and often you brighten my mornings more than you know. Your venture that you are planning is going to take off, and I still get the work ELECTRIC around it. What ever it is, it is going to have that word, in caps, attached to it. Good Luck, and keep that stapler handy!!!
Hugs Heart Tater hug

MSN | GTalk | YIM | AIM  
IP Logged

4th Horseman
Grande Fellow

GOR
Reply #9 - Dec 13th, 2010, 3:37pm

Manuelaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you are such a tuff read !! Tuff and beautiful thats why I run, I feel so un-worthy !! Wink   Smiley
« Last Edit: Dec 13th, 2010, 3:38pm by 4th Horseman »  

... "One day DEATH will smile upon us all. On that day all you can really do is smile back."

IP Logged

TigersEye
Fellow Member

Bat your eyes girl, be
other-worldly

Reply #10 - Dec 13th, 2010, 3:40pm

Hey Manuela... thanks for all the feedback the other day...
I love, love, loved getting to know you... and I look forward to chatting again.
I'm proud of myself for being brave enough to read you first!!!!!! Smiley
A bit of advice?  You go left when everyone says go right?
DONT EVER CHANGE! Smiley  (but it might be fun to see what is so great about the right... Smiley )
Much love, positive energy and prayers to you and those you love.  Wink
Tiger Cheesy

IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Reply #11 - Dec 13th, 2010, 4:27pm

Nok ty for your read  Smiley Here some feedback:

When I saw this pic, I felt that you're a really strong person inside. You've gone through a lot but you're a real survivor. If life gets you down, you get back up again. Yes i do believe i am a strong person and there is a lot trown my way and still is but i will manage

You're diligent. If someone wrongs you, I feel you do stand up for yourself well and you stand your ground well. haha well being a red cheap in the middle of all the grey they call me the girl with the big mouth, i speak before i think and if somethign is on my mind then my words wont be wrapped in a cute lil package

I feel that you have had some sad things happen to you in your life but you  try not to let it get you down.
You're personality seems kind of masculine in that you have "inner strength". I feel your a tough lady. true life aint easy and never has been but i will proof everybody wrong~

Your personality can light up a room   i love to tease ppl and when i walk into work (eventhough i am thinking ugh i wanna go back to bed) i will give all my brightest goooood morning. I am well known for my strange sayings and taking the mickey out of everybody.. gotta do something to have some fun

Ty hugs

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 41