08/24/17 at 09:31:16
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsPicture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words › 'picture reading plz'
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 50
(Read 33506 times)
nok
God Member

I Love The Paranormal

Re: 'picture reading plz'
Reply #5 - 12/13/10 at 13:17:47

When I saw this pic, I felt that you're a really strong person inside. You've gone through a lot but you're a real survivor. If life gets you down, you get back up again. You're diligent. If someone wrongs you, I feel you do stand up for yourself well and you stand your ground well. I feel that you have had some sad things happen to you in your life but you  try not to let it get you down.
You're personality seems kind of masculine in that you have "inner strength". I feel your a tough lady.
Your personality can light up a room  Smiley

IP Logged

..Holly..
God Member

Reply #6 - 12/13/10 at 13:22:23

I am not going to read this.... as I have known you over a year.. but I wanted to let you know you are just radiant and beautiful in this pic.

Hugs,
Holly

IP Logged

MysticWings
God Member

From our deepest darkness
miracles are born...

Springfield, VA
Reply #7 - 12/13/10 at 15:01:19

Manuela, I see mist on the counter.  I know there's something there, but it just looks like mist!  You do look radiant and happy in this picture and your eyes show so much awareness of what is around you.

Someone wanted their picture taken with you!   Grin
Smiley

IP Logged

mommatiger

We are loved and should
never forget it!
Winchester, VA
Reply #8 - 12/13/10 at 15:05:53

Manny,
I read this in the pic reading and still feel this shows the real you. We joke and laugh in chat, and often you brighten my mornings more than you know. Your venture that you are planning is going to take off, and I still get the work ELECTRIC around it. What ever it is, it is going to have that word, in caps, attached to it. Good Luck, and keep that stapler handy!!!
Hugs Heart Tater hug

MSN | GTalk | YIM | AIM  
IP Logged

4th Horseman
God Member

GOR
Reply #9 - 12/13/10 at 15:37:53

Manuelaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you are such a tuff read !! Tuff and beautiful thats why I run, I feel so un-worthy !! Wink   Smiley

... "One day DEATH will smile upon us all. On that day all you can really do is smile back."

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 50