04/30/17 at 06:13:54
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsPicture Readings: A Picture = 1000 Words › 'picture reading plz'
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 50
(Read 31111 times)
Manuela
God Member

Netherlands
'picture reading plz'
12/07/10 at 16:24:31

Well i see you are Cheesy
What do you sense? Feedback will be given.

Thanks in advance, manuela

2010347.jpg (166 KB | )
2010347.jpg

IP Logged

TigersEye

Bat your eyes girl, be
other-worldly

Re: 'picture reading plz'
Reply #1 - 12/07/10 at 17:15:17

I feel very drawn to you.  To this picture.
You have love around you.  However, there is something guarded.  I actually feel a sense of loss.
You are helpful by nature.  You have a hard time accepting compliments.
Do you have a sibling you are particularly close to?
I'm getting something to do with your dad.  You miss him?  Has he passed?  I'm sorry to be so personal.  
I see you in thought.  You are going about doing what you do, but at the end of the day you are in thought, thinking about your life, yourself, all the things that make up who you are.  I sense a small doubt, way deep down inside.  You are sitting on a window seat, knees drawn up, arms around them, looking outside, pondering - thinking.. Kind of the classic case of the girl who doesn't really know how beautiful she is, inside and out Smiley
You are a good friend - but I would have to say, it takes you some time to trust someone completely.    
There is something soft about you.  I really don't know what that means, that's just what I'm hearing.  Perhaps you are sensitive... to others for sure.. I'm hearing that you like things that are out of the ordinary.  Like handmade things.  Wooden.

I sense that you hate Europe because it's boring... LOL - just kidding, we talked about that in chat ... it still makes me laugh when I think about it. Cheesy

I feel compelled to tell you again, what a beautiful soul you are.  I still have a feeling you don't take compliments very well.  Wink

I'm still learning about my abilities.  I have a tendency to see future things and confuse them with present.  I haven't quite learned how to tell the difference.  But I "feel" a lot... so there you have it!
I have to admit, that was a little intimidating! Smiley

IP Logged

TigersEye

Bat your eyes girl, be
other-worldly

Reply #2 - 12/07/10 at 17:17:46

Just got something about softball... did you or have you played?
Maybe it's the shirt... LOL
And whatever you are making in the picture, looks good Smiley

IP Logged

4th Horseman
God Member

GOR
Reply #3 - 12/07/10 at 20:14:39

I've been repeatedly drawn to her too, but she keeps tellin me "NO !"  Wink
    I sense a dilemma here, not wanting to act for fear of what the consequences may be. There has been a practice of avoidance to keep from hurting someones feelings, but the dawning of realization that something must be done is at hand. I also see a conflict, a difference in points of view, and a change of life, the old is threatened, and a collision of personalities is eminent. Finally I see  rewarded efforts, a quick resolve, and positive results for your efforts. But this is just the first stage, more remains to be done before final resolution can be made.

... "One day DEATH will smile upon us all. On that day all you can really do is smile back."

IP Logged

Manuela
God Member

Netherlands
Reply #4 - 12/13/10 at 11:15:19

As nobody is brave enough lol i will give you feedback... Tigers Smiley i gave you life feedback.

Horsey horsey: I've been repeatedly drawn to her too, but she keeps tellin me "NO !" You always run so shhhh

I sense a dilemma here, not wanting to act for fear of what the consequences may be.
My life is full of dilemma's lol but i dont have fear of consequences

There has been a practice of avoidance to keep from hurting someones feelings, but the dawning of realization that something must be done is at hand.Hmm i am not quiet sure what u mean with this one

I also see a conflict, a difference in points of view, and a change of life, the old is threatened, and a collision of personalities is eminent.
You do know im dutch right? Shocked thats alot of unknown words for me in 1 sentence

Finally I see rewarded efforts, a quick resolve, and positive results for your efforts. But this is just the first stage, more remains to be done before final resolution can be made. nice i cant wait for a positive change

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 50