09/23/19 at 21:11:57
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumParanormal Forum BoardsAliens and UFO's › The Annunaki are not the Nephilim or the Fallen Angels
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 
(Read 20377 times)
LunaSea
God Member

usa
Re: The Annunaki are not the Nephilim or the Fallen Angels
Reply #30 - 12/02/13 at 16:46:47

zak stitchen has a lot on the Annunaki and translations of the tablets. also the show ancient aliens is good, even if all their info isn't correct all the time. Greek, Roman, Egyptian all had many Gods. Christianity is where the concept of the One God religion started. Also there are many similarities between Jesus and Horus and others. I don't think all the Annuanki are bad per-say just like humans they probably have their own personalities hence the different jobs of different Gods. could add more but its great to research all of this on your own time. The info on this thread is great as well.

"I don't suffer from my insanity I enjoy every minute of it!" ~Sherrlilyn Kenyon~

IP Logged

lovejoyeternity

~ Eternal Compassion ~

Reply #31 - 01/25/14 at 23:38:45

Annunaki = Elohim (The Heavenly Hosts)
igigi = The Watchers (The Fallen Angels)

People were tricked into believing that "Annunaki" mean fallen angels when it doesn't.

May there be Love and Joy for Eternity

IP Logged

LunaSea
God Member

usa
Reply #32 - 01/26/14 at 16:56:16

A link about the Anunnaki
http://aliens.wikia.com/wiki/Anunnaki
there are many stories about them, so take what makes sense to you and leave the rest.

"I don't suffer from my insanity I enjoy every minute of it!" ~Sherrlilyn Kenyon~

IP Logged

Merlin22
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #33 - 08/24/16 at 23:24:53

They are extraterrestrials who tampered with humans in the past.

IP Logged

4th Horseman
God Member

GOR
Reply #34 - 09/02/16 at 19:51:35

The Anunnaki were the leaders ...... the Igigi were considered the fallen angles based upon a story of their up rising because those on the planet were allowed to take women, but because they were working the mines ships and transports they were not.   And the Nephilim were their off spring ... the Anunnaki were very large and tall, and so were their children.  In the west the Indians referred to them as the Cochina's ... star people ..... and it is believed they removed the tribes during the flood and then brought them back after wards.  These names are simply terms used to express where these beings came from, what they do, or the status they held. ... and is not the true name of these people.

... "One day DEATH will smile upon us all. On that day all you can really do is smile back."

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9