09/19/19 at 11:56:51
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumParanormal Forum BoardsAliens and UFO's › Study: If aliens exist, they probably want to destroy us
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 
(Read 22437 times)
Mocali-Saraffil-Alerindora
YaBB Newbies

Alien on Forum
Earth
Re: Study: If aliens exist, they probably want to destroy us
Reply #65 - 05/29/15 at 18:02:58

I have that as my profile picture it is because I had a friend who made it for me. They are into drawing.

Mocali-Saraffil-Alerindora

IP Logged

Vince Black

An attack is proof that
one is out of control

Reply #66 - 07/09/15 at 15:00:27

I think the prospect of alien hostility is more the byproduct of human fear of the unknown rather than an actual extraterrestrial motive. The resource-hungry theory is a convenient one, logically thinking. But it doesn't take into account our cosmic location in our galaxy...we are out in the boonies compared to some other less remote sources of raw material. I imagine it'd be like prospectors mining for gold in Antarctica. Not to mention, in order to cross the seemingly impossible spans of outer space a species would require an intellect to develop the ability to consider as well as incorporate cooperative thinking, differing viewpoints, opinions, concepts and the like in order to dream it, much less realize it. I doubt they'd destroy the intellectual resources that human beings would represent to them...however perhaps like the Borg on Star Trek they might seek to assimilate us into their compendium of advanced knowledge. The real question may be whether or not the morality of free will and asking permission first would be an alien concept to them. As familiar as human beings are with it...sometimes it would seem alien even to us. Hence the state of our world these days.

I am torn
As always
Between action and inaction
Unclear as to which
If either
Will make a difference

IP Logged

Other side gary
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #67 - 12/17/15 at 22:12:50

I think if aliens did exist they would obviously be very intellectual and very intellectual people normally don't want to destroy innocent people for no reason.

Why would they want to destroy us? for our water, gold or our air? umm, I hate to break this to you but all of those things exist in huge quantities through out the universe, just floating in space, there would be no reason to go down into earths atmosphere to get them.

IP Logged

chapster

Plvs vltra - More beyond

UK
Reply #68 - 12/26/15 at 21:43:50

You've made an interesting point that most people seem to miss, the fact that the earth is unique in its 'resources', it is only we as a species that glorify them and depend upon them so much, and can only use the ones we have here. An alien race capable of interstellar travel could surely find other locations with more easily obtainable resources and without the added hassle of having to enslave or exterminate a large population of humans.

Unless of course we were the resource.

Personally my concept of aliens is an advanced race, and spiritually advanced, which would incorporate the ideals which many, if not all, of us who use this site hold dear, such as love, acceptance and a desire to be good and do good. And to respect all life. In fact, I think it is the latter which is the reason why no alien species has made itself known to us. It is our journey and they will watch but not interfere.

Perhaps one day, when greed, hatred, and selfishness are not the rule but the exception on earth, they might just decide we're ready to meet.

IP Logged

Merlin22
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #69 - 08/23/16 at 01:50:55

I believe they are on the planet and have been for many years,

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15