06/27/17 at 15:05:43
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumGeneral Discussion, Help & GuidanceMembers Introductions & Info › all about me
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 48
(Read 26615 times)
sweetsiepie
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

united kingdom
all about me
01/25/11 at 14:05:34

well my names samantha and im 25 years old and im from the united kingdom ive recently learnt that i have a gift well i new i had it but didnt understand it still dont i see spirits i tlk 2 them i feel them i smell weird things im learnin 2 do tarot cards but i dont quiet understand things i was really scared at 1st when i realised wot i cud do but im slowly learnin 2 accept it i actually fell onto this site when i searched on google im glad i did cuz there is so many amazin ppl on this site that help you out thanks 2 u all xxxxx

IP Logged

River

Helping you helps me too.

Lancashire, UK
Re: all about me
Reply #1 - 01/25/11 at 15:54:17

That sounds just like me Samantha.  Grin

I've recently discovered the potential of my gift but i've not started practicing yet. 'Contact' has started to take place since i've been learning more and it's absolutely terrifying! Things moving, strange feelings. A lot of sleeping with the light on now! Lol! Also with the Tarot. I got my first deck years ago off my Mum just for fun, but i haven't used them in a long time. I broke them out again a couple of weeks ago and it's fun to learn again! There's so much to learn in everything though. I don't get visions, or see or hear things. Just tiny little things happen really?

Ever since i joined this site i've felt so accepted. My Dad who i live with is a massive skeptic so it's all had to stay under wraps! It's nice to have somewhere to go to talk about it and not feel like a weirdo. Lol.

Have fun on the site, i'm sure we'll meet again.  Wink

River.

There's only one way to learn.
- River.

Bio & Reading Feedback > http://anybodythere.net/cgi-bin/paranormal-forums/YaBB.pl?num=1296142607
WWW | MSN  
IP Logged

sweetsiepie
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

united kingdom
Reply #2 - 01/25/11 at 15:59:23

im ok when it comes to bed i've got use to them tlkin around me while im sleepin theres only ever been 1 bad experience when it came to bed time but i didnt let it get to me that bad cuz my bedroom is pretty light anyway cuz my clock gives off loads of light so i feel safe but i wont walk across my landin of a nite time and ive recently been told that i dont need my cards anymore but i still feel like i do so i still use them not many of my family are very supportive of wot i do but they never tell me not 2 do it just tell me 2 be careful

IP Logged

River

Lancashire, UK
Reply #3 - 01/25/11 at 16:15:10

The great 'unknown' huh? I got that all the time! My brother shouting at me 'cause he's skeptic. I just keep it too myself though. I've never heard spirits before though.

There's only one way to learn.
- River.

Bio & Reading Feedback > http://anybodythere.net/cgi-bin/paranormal-forums/YaBB.pl?num=1296142607
WWW | MSN  
IP Logged

sweetsiepie
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

united kingdom
Reply #4 - 01/25/11 at 16:16:52

its weird cuz when im around ppl and i hear them i have 2 ask my friends if there tlkin 2 me just incase theres been so many times that ive had a convo and my friends have looked at me weird lol xx

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 48