10/19/17 at 09:54:43
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumGeneral Discussion, Help & GuidanceMembers Introductions & Info › all about me
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48
(Read 27913 times)
51degrees
God Member

ka i e le
usa
Re: all about me
Reply #220 - 05/26/15 at 19:30:42

Thanks for the intro. RantingJules.. it is good to have you here at ABT.

It is quite understood by many here, for what it is that you deal with in those seemingly isolated characteristics dealing with your pathway and the possibility that there is a genetic link for "the WHY of it all."

Get settled in here at ABT.  
Aquaint with folks in the non-invassive atmosphere of meet and greet.
Browse the forums for some interesting reading.

When you are ready to explore and establish some discovery, you will know (time wise) and you may be quite surprised just how common things are when we simply draw a breath and take a closer view (speaking of the self in a normal world , and the other self of the new normality that tends to be a bit more confusing on the surface).

Anyhow... Welcome aboard, glad you are here   Wink

IP Logged

jctejeda
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #221 - 06/18/15 at 03:10:44

Hello im Juan from Puerto Rico, i just join thia community because i wanna share some of my experiences. Nice to meet you all.

IP Logged

Owlscrying
Global Moderator

7th Sense

Reply #222 - 06/18/15 at 04:59:29

Smiley Smiley

Smiley to ABT jctejeda.

Nice meeting you. Smiley

Join us in Chat. Smiley

IP Logged

Goddess Of Goddesses
YaBB Newbies

Supernatural is where
it's at.

Reply #223 - 08/26/15 at 20:19:52

Hi,
I'm Goddess,
And I'm a ordinary 19 years old girl who have weird dreams and have visions in my dreams, sometimes even while daydreaming. I also have strong empathy, to where my original emotions will change and match the other person, as well as physically feeling what they're feeling. I can read a person by their energy and sometimes just by reading their heart and mind. I also have the ability to read minds as well (which I'm not truly comfortable with). I'm currently going through the awakening process and practicing meditation and learning about chakras and reiki.

I am looking for more like me so I can practice with others and not feel alone. I'm also looking for mediums, psychics, indigos, crystals, rainbows children, Earth Angels and many more beings.

I really would like to find out who I am.

Beauty Comes From Within

IP Logged

Whispers
YaBB Newbies

Wishin' & Hopin'

Reply #224 - 08/30/15 at 02:00:45

Hello! My name is Stella. I'm so happy to be here.
My mother has psychic abilities, and we both enjoy doing readings, however I specialize in tarot, and energy work. I have very strong empathy as well.
Hugs!  Smiley

He believes in beauty, he's Venus as a boy... ♥

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48