Feb 28th, 2017, 7:42am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netGeneral Discussion, Help & GuidanceMembers Introductions & Info › all about me
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12 
(Read 24763 times)
51degrees
Moderators

ka i e le
usa
Re: all about me
Reply #220 - May 26th, 2015, 7:30pm

Thanks for the intro. RantingJules.. it is good to have you here at ABT.

It is quite understood by many here, for what it is that you deal with in those seemingly isolated characteristics dealing with your pathway and the possibility that there is a genetic link for "the WHY of it all."

Get settled in here at ABT.  
Aquaint with folks in the non-invassive atmosphere of meet and greet.
Browse the forums for some interesting reading.

When you are ready to explore and establish some discovery, you will know (time wise) and you may be quite surprised just how common things are when we simply draw a breath and take a closer view (speaking of the self in a normal world , and the other self of the new normality that tends to be a bit more confusing on the surface).

Anyhow... Welcome aboard, glad you are here   Wink

IP Logged

jctejeda
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #221 - Jun 18th, 2015, 3:10am

Hello im Juan from Puerto Rico, i just join thia community because i wanna share some of my experiences. Nice to meet you all.

IP Logged

Owlscrying
Global Moderator

7th Sense

Reply #222 - Jun 18th, 2015, 4:59am

Smiley Smiley

Smiley to ABT jctejeda.

Nice meeting you. Smiley

Join us in Chat. Smiley

IP Logged

Goddess Of Goddesses
Interim Member

Supernatural is where
it's at.

Reply #223 - Aug 26th, 2015, 8:19pm

Hi,
I'm Goddess,
And I'm a ordinary 19 years old girl who have weird dreams and have visions in my dreams, sometimes even while daydreaming. I also have strong empathy, to where my original emotions will change and match the other person, as well as physically feeling what they're feeling. I can read a person by their energy and sometimes just by reading their heart and mind. I also have the ability to read minds as well (which I'm not truly comfortable with). I'm currently going through the awakening process and practicing meditation and learning about chakras and reiki.

I am looking for more like me so I can practice with others and not feel alone. I'm also looking for mediums, psychics, indigos, crystals, rainbows children, Earth Angels and many more beings.

I really would like to find out who I am.

Beauty Comes From Within

IP Logged

Whispers
Junior Member Level 2

Wishin' & Hopin'

Reply #224 - Aug 30th, 2015, 2:00am

Hello! My name is Stella. I'm so happy to be here.
My mother has psychic abilities, and we both enjoy doing readings, however I specialize in tarot, and energy work. I have very strong empathy as well.
Hugs!  Smiley

He believes in beauty, he's Venus as a boy... ♥

IP Logged

JackieVey
Junior Member Level 4

Love is Patient

Reply #225 - Sep 1st, 2015, 1:12am

Hi Stella! Thats interesting that you specialize in energy work. My name is Jackie and I was recently told that I am a healer with my hands. I plan on learning reiki this week : ) And Im sooo excited!!! I was told by several psychics that this is my gift and that I am very good at it!

IP Logged

lynnbo1980
Interim Member

wichita kansas
Reply #226 - Feb 15th, 2016, 3:16pm

my name is lynn iam 36 yars old iam 4ft 10 and i do look like iam still a teenager but iam really 36. iam petite.  i love anybody there forums and chat iam learning all of my abilities .

my name is lynn iam 35 iam a female I been going through a rough time lately

IP Logged

KristenNicole
Interim Member

Gypsy soul
Jackson, TN
Reply #227 - Feb 27th, 2016, 5:23am

Hello everyone!

My name is Kristen Nicole, and I am 29 years young, will be 30 in May, from west Tennessee.

I am single, no kids and I have a very big, very large, close knit family.
I have always been drawn to spirit, but I do not have any experience on how to sort out or even communicate yet.
I came across this group and everyone has been absolutely fantastic, and y'all have made me feel right at home. Thank y'all from the bottom of my heart. Smiley

I love warm weather and being on the water. Anything to do with the outdoors....yes please! Lol
My passion has always been singing. My grandparents, and parents, brought me up on all of the classics, and I play a little acoustic guitar.

I am a "social butterfly" I guess you could say. I love meeting new people and hearing their stories and they're journey throughout this wild world. People, all people, fascinate me. 😊
My daddy (yes. I am a daddy's girl lol) tells me I have a gypsy soul, a wanderer, while my mother and her twin call me "old soul."

Anything else you'd like to know please, ask away.
Thank y'all again for the warm welcome, and I hope you all have a blessed night/day. 😊

* "All that we see, or seem, is
 But a dream within a dream."
          -Edgar Allen Poe-

* "Chaos is a friend of mine."
          -Bob Dylan-

* "All I have is my love of love,
     And love is not loving."
          -David Bowie-

* "but man is not made for defeat. A man
   can be destroyed, but not defeated."
           -Ernest Hemingway-

* She was free in her wildness. She was a
   a wandress, a drop of free water. She
    belonged to no man and to no city.
           -Roman Payne-

* "This world is but a canvas to our imagination."
           -Thoreau-

* WE'RE HEAVY SOULS FILLED WITH STARDUST AND NIGHTMARES *

* I will never be a morning person, for the moon and I are too much in love *
           -Christopher Poindexter-

* We build castles with our fears, and sleep in them like kings and queens. *
           -Christopher Poindexter-

* "Expectation is the root of all heartache."
           -William Shakespeare-

* "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
           -Leonardo da Vinci-

« Last Edit: Feb 27th, 2016, 5:48am by KristenNicole »  

KristenNicole

IP Logged

maenight
Newbie Level 3

I am me. come together

texas
Reply #228 - Mar 4th, 2016, 7:31am

where do you start when it comes to something of the topic "all about me"....
anyways, the name is Mae. I grew up in texas. born and raised and absolutely love it here. ive struggled my whole life with acceptance with everyone and everything. up until the age of 14. I finally came out of my shell and didnt put too much focus on my love for ghosts, music, and animals. that is where i lost a lot of who i am...for years i tried to find myself in relationships and fear of not being loved by whom ever im around. finally this year i have fully let some resentment go and decided to focus on my loves....ghosts, music and animals.. ive always felt like i could communicate and have been pretty great at reading people. i want to expand myself and become something great.  Smiley

IP Logged

wunduful1
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #229 - Aug 25th, 2016, 8:49am

Well, I am a 42 year old single mother of three beautiful children. I am a southern girl with a crazy witty personality and a big heart.
« Last Edit: Aug 25th, 2016, 8:51am by wunduful1 »  

me1_012.jpg (12 KB | 25 )
me1_012.jpg

IP Logged

dondamious

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #230 - Aug 25th, 2016, 10:23am

Welcome to ABT, Samantha.

IP Logged

Owlscrying
Global Moderator

7th Sense

Reply #231 - Aug 26th, 2016, 1:30pm

Smiley Smiley

Smiley to ABT wunduful1.

Join us in Chat. Smiley

IP Logged

Michelle A
Newbie Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #232 - Sep 14th, 2016, 11:32pm

I just joined today. I'm 50 and live in the UK. I've had many psychic experiences during my lifetime. Hearing, knowing & dream premonitions being the main ones. I'm currently trying to develop as a medium.

IP Logged

Owlscrying
Global Moderator

7th Sense

Reply #233 - Sep 15th, 2016, 1:19am

Smiley Smiley

Smiley to ABT Michelle A.

Nice meeting you. Smiley

Join us in Chat. Smiley

IP Logged

Taoseeker
Newbie Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #234 - Nov 27th, 2016, 3:10pm

Hello everybody. I have been highly sensitive all my life: an empath, with some ability to sense spirits and spirit guides, and I find that while I still "read with training wheels" that I do have a knack for reading.  After a long closed-off period due to life circumstances, I have found that my ability to hear spirits is stronger than before.  For the last three years my astrologer has been telling me that psychic counseling is all over my chart and that I should look into training as a medium.  So I have decided to take her advice and seek training as a medium specifically, as well as psychic talents in general.   Other than that, I have ghost-hunted a bit, but I am so NOT a night owl so least to say I don't do it much!
« Last Edit: Nov 27th, 2016, 3:11pm by Taoseeker »  

IP Logged

Candlejack
Newbie Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #235 - Feb 3rd, 2017, 5:25pm

Howdy,

My name is Thomas, I am 26 and am from Northern Virginia. I have always had a fascination with the paranormal, but I have never had an encounter that I can say for 100% fact was explainable. I am a security guard, and so of course that can lend me to a bit of paranoia, and I have patrolled in all sorts of locations, often in the dead of night, and in pitch darkness.

Unfortunately, I have never run into a specter, spook, spirit, ghost, other synonym.

My greatest fear is that in my curiosity, I run into something I cannot deal with and it follows me home.

IP Logged

PsyHealer
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #236 - Feb 14th, 2017, 5:16pm

I am 62 years young and have always known I was very different to those around me.  I would read people as early as grade school without really knowing I was doing it til much later.  I come from a psychic family, my mother being very psychic, but different than me.  She would see spirits and yes demons too.  She is very private about it, but we would talk alot cause she knew I was a sensitive when I was very young.  Over the years I found I had healing ability and all that I do with it is self taught.  I am now very good at it.  The one thing I have to watch is that I am much stronger than I ever was, right now and sometimes it overwhelms me and sometimes those I am connected to.  I dont know what this ability is, but I can transport/teleport, physical contact to the person I connect with.  I am very careful with this ability, cause I dont know its limitations or fully understand its impact on others.   The rest of me, you will just have to ask...I have lived many lifetimes within this lifetime and have had experiences you only read about in science fiction.

IP Logged

Star_Gazer
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #237 - Feb 26th, 2017, 5:21pm

Hi Everyone Smiley

I am from South-East Asia. I have always felt I was pushed into exploring this field by my teachers from the other side. Left to myself, my path would have been a different one  Roll Eyes  Am in my mid-30s and love to explore new ideas.

I am here to develop my abilities as a psychic and to enjoy in the vast variety that this forum has to offer.

Hope to learn and have fun!

IP Logged

Owlscrying
Global Moderator

7th Sense

Reply #238 - Feb 26th, 2017, 5:36pm

Smiley Smiley

Smiley to ABT Star_Gazer.

Join us in Chat. Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 12