Jan 20th, 2017, 3:44am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Shell00XX Feed back and bio
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 19
(Read 15283 times)
kay7

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Shell00XX Feed back and bio
Reply #6 - Apr 2nd, 2015, 10:06am

Dearest Shell, thank you so much, your words, insights, and warmth brought me great comfort and hope. Please keep it up, your gift will bring much to many...

IP Logged

lillydancer
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

uk
Reply #7 - Apr 6th, 2015, 12:58pm

shell me bell kiss

Wow Wow Wow the question I had in mind was different to the ones I ask you but you gave me the answer to them all im so blessed to have you read for me I could take all that you gave me and Michael too thank you again was such confirmation for me what im feeing and seeing and I have just to wait that little bit longer Smiley Smiley

kiss I love you Cheesy

IP Logged

Mr.Angelicon
Senior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #8 - Apr 8th, 2015, 12:14pm

Shell,

Thank you for your reading the other day. You were correct in your reading, even before things happened. You described a dream i would have before even having it, the trouble i'm going through personally. You're growing wonderfully in your gift, keep it up and stay confident in yourself and your abilities *hugs*

Thank you once again Smiley

IP Logged

sweettink
Moderators

Remember to breathe deeply

Reply #9 - Apr 9th, 2015, 2:20pm

Many thanks for the 1 card read today Shell Smiley  made a lot of sense, and beautiful card <3

...  ☆★☆�.��*����*��.�☆ ★ ☆�.��*����*��.�☆ ★ ☆�.��*����*��.�☆★☆

IP Logged

Diamondranger
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

USA
Reply #10 - Apr 9th, 2015, 9:36pm

Thank you shell for the one card read I was surprised how accurate it was. Love that it had to do with water because I had been having some really great dreams about water and water in my meditations too. It was a wonderful read.

IP Logged

Eagle6205
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Oklahoma
Reply #11 - Apr 11th, 2015, 10:55am

Well Shell thank you for the reading. Though Our reading was only in the developmental Stages you were very precise and accurate with the information you gave to me. I like that you made sure there was a connection between the sitter and reader before you began to expel details to me about my current situation.

You knew how I was feeling you understood my health and were very aware of my current situation. You did an excellent job asking if you were right or wrong on some things and I think for as little as what was said you were spot on.

"When you told me that I would be getting a call soon about a job you were spot on precise!"

That next morning I did receive a call for an interview!!

I found it very pleasing and was astonished you could have been so accurate with just the use of a one card read in the small amount of time you spent with me. Thank you Very much SHell I look forward to future readings with you. Anyone looking for a solid read in short sitting with great results should definitely give Shell a shot. She is a sweet lady and a very awesome Reader!

Hugs and hearts to you Shell.

Great Job thanks again. Wink
Sincerely,
            Steve.
« Last Edit: Apr 11th, 2015, 10:59am by Eagle6205 »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 19