Feb 23rd, 2017, 4:15pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netParanormal Forum BoardsParanormal Places, Investigations and Experiences. › My worst paranormal experience of all time.. what was yours?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 
(Read 18723 times)
HeatMarie
Full Member Level 2

Illinois, USA
Re: My worst paranormal experience of all time.. what was yours?
Reply #60 - Jul 2nd, 2015, 2:37am

I have two experiences that terrified (while awake anyways).  The first one I was walking out at an abandoned farm close by where I live.  The sun was just starting to set and as I was walking down the path, I saw a man wearing a trench coat, top hate, with a long face and pointy nose look at me as he walked right in front of me.  Instantly I felt nerved, and left.  On the tape recorded we had with us we heard a child's voice saying "help me,"

The second one I was driving on I-80 through Nebraska, I was tired of listening to music and on a radio station a pastor was talking of the Revelations.  So, I figured it's the only other thing I got to listen to why not.  It was approximately 2:45 maybe a little later or earlier, and the pastor on the radio began to talk in a demonic tongue.  I wish I could say it was just some other language but it didn't come out that way, when all of a sudden a creature (for lack of knowledge of what it truly was)  ran out in front of me.  It appeared to be wearing a cape and ran on all fours, it wasn't an animal but not really human either.

With both of these events the vivid picture still stands out on what I saw.  Each time I tried to tell myself it was all in my head because I was tired or stressed, yet over time I see no reason to deny what they were.

GTalk  
IP Logged

Vince Black

An attack is proof that
one is out of control

Reply #61 - Jul 9th, 2015, 12:36am

I can't say I've had any really bad paranormal experiences. The closest I can think of was around the time I turned 18, there were several incidents where balloons would pop the moment I looked at them. The first time felt like a fluke. The second and third time people were making jokes about it. The fourth time, the joking stopped and was replaced by weirded-out looks. There was also an incident when some co-workers and I were having lunch at McDonald's, the guy sitting across the table from me had a tray of food on it that suddenly flew up and dumped it all in his lap when I glanced down at it. Later that summer, while at the beach I felt the need to tell a boardwalk "psychic" about these incidents and her reaction to it was to say I was evil. Seen one too many Exorcist movies on her part, I'm thinking. Anyway, wasn't really what I'd call a horrible experience but it did make me feel bad.

I am torn
As always
Between action and inaction
Unclear as to which
If either
Will make a difference

IP Logged

Angel2saint

I believe in Bigfoot
Salem, Oregon
Reply #62 - Oct 6th, 2015, 2:24am

As far as scary experiences, as a young child I lived in one known house that was haunted but some non malevolent type spirits. They were just there, but I did have a few nights around 5-6 yrs of age where I slept with blankets over my head because I felt watched. As I got older the feelings became more intense, when I they came on. my family had moved to another home (we moved quite a bit) when I was about 8, we lived in this large 2 story home with no known history of deaths. It was built by a family friends and they were the only ones to have lived in it before we moved in. It always had a dark and heavy feeling but the house was great. It had a basement that had a canning room and the washer and dryer were downstairs. I had a few occasions of weird breezes and noises, but nothing that stood out. In my room was a different story. One night specifically I was laying in bed and kept hearing footsteps in the hallway upstairs. My parents had company and were being fairly loud downstairs but I could hear the steps on top of it. I didn't see anyone but I remember pulling the blankets over my head and then something grabbed my hand, my right thumb specifically and I thought I was going to die. I prayed myself to sleep.

That wasn't the scariest experience however. In high school we were yet in another house. I noticed that I experienced the most activity personally, when I would go to church more frequently or pray more often. So, during one of these times I remember lying in bed and this uneasy feeling came over me. I tried to ignore it and closed my eyes and started the very beginning of my prayers for bed. The uneasy feeling turned into panic when in my mind, while praying I saw something big, black and shapeless come at me. I opened my eyes to escape it in time to see it fly thru my bedroom door over the top of me and I became paralyzed as many do. I thought I was going to die. My door was open and I could hear my mother coming down the hall and tried as hard as I could to call to her. All I could get out was a slight squeak, but nothing that could be heard outside my bedroom door. I prayed to God to help me and it let go. I mostly sleep with the tv on and rarely will I even lie on my back to watch tv let alone rest. As a couple weeks before I was also lying on my back after turning off my bedroom tv and I saw this swirling black opening come up on my ceiling. It was sooo incredibly terrifying. I've seen orange glowing lights at my cousin's house as a child, and other things that scared me. But I am happy to say I live a fairly quiet life.

I do find I can be sensitive to feelings. I was depressed so heavily the day before my cousin's husband died then it was gone when he passed. But had no idea he was in the hospital fighting for life at the time, have had the precognitive dreams of times and dates of silly things the day before or morning before they happened and what not. Nothing more that is frightening, thank God for that. lol Sorry this is so long. yikes

"when life gives you a lemon, grab the tequila and call me over!" #blessedlife
IP Logged

Rebekah
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #63 - Jul 7th, 2016, 12:16am

About seven years ago I went with my family to Wilno Ontario. It is Canada's first Polish settlement. There is a lot of lore surrounding the town. There are several vampire legends. Apparently in the old settler's cemetery, everyone who was buried there has their head cut off and a stake threw their heart. The cemetery is called St.Stanislaus.
We went to Wilno because my family has Polish decent and wanted to check out the old cemetery to see if we could find our ancestor's. When we got their all the hair on my arms stood straight up. The chill that came over my body was indescribable.
We looked around the cemetery for awhile and didn't seem to notice when it got dark. I wandered off by myself a bit down this hill to a big wooden cross with spray paint on it. The cross said "concubine."
Suddenly I heard footsteps beside me but no one was there. Then it sounded like children were laughing and running around the cemetery. Once again, no one was there.
I decided enough was enough and my family and I made our way back to my Father's truck. When we got in he flashed the high beams to pull out and I saw about eighty people standing there staring at us. We drove away very quickly.

IP Logged

blackswan237
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

India
Reply #64 - Nov 20th, 2016, 6:00pm

Some interesting & scary stuff shared by each of you here. I really loved reading each one of your experiences.

IP Logged

blackswan237
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

India
Reply #65 - Nov 20th, 2016, 6:01pm

i have mentioned this in one of the other threads as well. Don't remember which one. lol

I had rented an apartment in a 12 storey building. i lived on the 12th floor. the building only had studio apartments. Me being a chicken, although i had decided to live alone, i could not (i get sacred to live alone) and so decided on keeping a roomie to share the apartment with me. this was way back in around august this year. i was fast asleep and was dreaming of something. where i could see i was at a historical monument, however, i could see people of that era in the dream. Most of my family members & friends were wih me too in the dream. I also remember i started doing some sort of calculations with decibel figures. now thats the dream..

while i was still dreaming i felt a body weight on me from my feet to my neck and whatever that energy was i could feel it was getting closer to my left ear but didn't utter a word. i barely managed to wake up & move thanks to the weight. it did scare me but i shrugged it off thinking that it may have been coz of my dream & maybe just maybe i wasn't sleeping right and that may have caused me to choke or something. I also thought maybe it was getting cold and that may have caused me to wake up as well before my arthritis pain comes back.

i sipped some water lied down again. sleeping on my right just like before. it was just a fraction of a second i had shut my eyes (mark my waords, i was awake n i cud still remember the calculation i did in my dream), i felt the body weight on me again. this time again the energy tried getting closer to my ear n i patiently waited for it to utter a word or 2 but it didn't. i managed to get up again with difficulty and was shit scared. didn't know whether to wake my roomie up. (she sounds like she is possessed when i wake her up in the middle of the night.. lol. i ain't kidding! she's harmed me as well)

i know i felt some sort of motherly love in the aura or that's what i could call of the energy. i clearly wanted to badly talk to my mom coz it felt like her love. i thot of calling mom and talking to her but didn't want to disturb her at 2.15am.

the next evening when i got back from work, i apprised this to my roomie and she was shit scared too. that night we both weren't sure if we should sleep or stay awake. we both therefore decide to put on all the lights in the studio apartment including leaving the bathroom door open and the lights on there too and also swithed on the Tv. we watched some music channels to divert our mind. i meanwhile kept myself engaged talking to my parents on the phone and they kept convincing me to sleep and get some rest else i would fall sick. While mom believed me, dad refused to accept that it may have been antthing to do with the paranormal. he gave me all the possible scientific reasons so i calm down and forget the incident from the previous night. i then closed the call with them and spoke to a friedn for a bit and decided to then continue to watch TV. out of nowhere while i was checking FB, my other phone through which i spoke with my parents & my friend - it started playing a verse from a song n the verse repeated twice (the verse was - like and apparition, you dont seem real at all, like a premonition, of curses on my soul) it's from the song Dance with me sung by Nouvelle Vague. I looked at the phone & didn't know what to do. my hands got shaky as i was kinda freezing while i tried to put off the music. it was around the same time like the previous night 2:15am when this happened. i looked at my roomie and she asked y did i look so terrified. i told her what just happened and we both had no clue what to do.

i finally moved out of that apartment after 2 days as i didn't want any more experiences. my roomie continued to stay there and never encountered any paranormal experiences. she moved out of that apartment on the 16th of this month as she had planned.

I never got positive vibes from that apartment from day 1. it took me a while to get over the fear. i would scream and wake up coz i wud get bad dreams like i was leaving my body and start floating etc.

So that's my experience.

Love & Light
Swan

IP Logged

blackswan237
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

India
Reply #66 - Nov 20th, 2016, 6:02pm

Whoa! looks like i've typed a novel here. lol

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4