04/30/17 at 06:16:05
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumParanormal Forum BoardsParanormal Places, Investigations and Experiences. › My worst paranormal experience of all time.. what was yours?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 
(Read 19279 times)
blackswan237

I Love The Paranormal

India
Re: My worst paranormal experience of all time.. what was yours?
Reply #65 - 11/20/16 at 18:01:01

i have mentioned this in one of the other threads as well. Don't remember which one. lol

I had rented an apartment in a 12 storey building. i lived on the 12th floor. the building only had studio apartments. Me being a chicken, although i had decided to live alone, i could not (i get sacred to live alone) and so decided on keeping a roomie to share the apartment with me. this was way back in around august this year. i was fast asleep and was dreaming of something. where i could see i was at a historical monument, however, i could see people of that era in the dream. Most of my family members & friends were wih me too in the dream. I also remember i started doing some sort of calculations with decibel figures. now thats the dream..

while i was still dreaming i felt a body weight on me from my feet to my neck and whatever that energy was i could feel it was getting closer to my left ear but didn't utter a word. i barely managed to wake up & move thanks to the weight. it did scare me but i shrugged it off thinking that it may have been coz of my dream & maybe just maybe i wasn't sleeping right and that may have caused me to choke or something. I also thought maybe it was getting cold and that may have caused me to wake up as well before my arthritis pain comes back.

i sipped some water lied down again. sleeping on my right just like before. it was just a fraction of a second i had shut my eyes (mark my waords, i was awake n i cud still remember the calculation i did in my dream), i felt the body weight on me again. this time again the energy tried getting closer to my ear n i patiently waited for it to utter a word or 2 but it didn't. i managed to get up again with difficulty and was shit scared. didn't know whether to wake my roomie up. (she sounds like she is possessed when i wake her up in the middle of the night.. lol. i ain't kidding! she's harmed me as well)

i know i felt some sort of motherly love in the aura or that's what i could call of the energy. i clearly wanted to badly talk to my mom coz it felt like her love. i thot of calling mom and talking to her but didn't want to disturb her at 2.15am.

the next evening when i got back from work, i apprised this to my roomie and she was shit scared too. that night we both weren't sure if we should sleep or stay awake. we both therefore decide to put on all the lights in the studio apartment including leaving the bathroom door open and the lights on there too and also swithed on the Tv. we watched some music channels to divert our mind. i meanwhile kept myself engaged talking to my parents on the phone and they kept convincing me to sleep and get some rest else i would fall sick. While mom believed me, dad refused to accept that it may have been antthing to do with the paranormal. he gave me all the possible scientific reasons so i calm down and forget the incident from the previous night. i then closed the call with them and spoke to a friedn for a bit and decided to then continue to watch TV. out of nowhere while i was checking FB, my other phone through which i spoke with my parents & my friend - it started playing a verse from a song n the verse repeated twice (the verse was - like and apparition, you dont seem real at all, like a premonition, of curses on my soul) it's from the song Dance with me sung by Nouvelle Vague. I looked at the phone & didn't know what to do. my hands got shaky as i was kinda freezing while i tried to put off the music. it was around the same time like the previous night 2:15am when this happened. i looked at my roomie and she asked y did i look so terrified. i told her what just happened and we both had no clue what to do.

i finally moved out of that apartment after 2 days as i didn't want any more experiences. my roomie continued to stay there and never encountered any paranormal experiences. she moved out of that apartment on the 16th of this month as she had planned.

I never got positive vibes from that apartment from day 1. it took me a while to get over the fear. i would scream and wake up coz i wud get bad dreams like i was leaving my body and start floating etc.

So that's my experience.

Love & Light
Swan

IP Logged

blackswan237

I Love The Paranormal

India
Re: My worst paranormal experience of all time.. what was yours?
Reply #66 - 11/20/16 at 18:02:00

Whoa! looks like i've typed a novel here. lol

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14