05/23/17 at 02:03:28
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › cykiktako
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 34
(Read 28447 times)
Cykiktako
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

NoVa
cykiktako
05/24/11 at 06:18:38

I feel it is fitting for my long awaited 25th post to be one about how to get in touch with me for readings. Tongue I have been reading people for roughly 8 years now, since i was 17. I am a medium and I read in chat rooms only because i like instant validation and am not sure about my pic reading abilities... maybe something to develop in the future. however all of my readings have been done for free i don't feel right about charging and honestly i don't even know if it would work for me if i started to charge a price. Being free has it's perks, i choose who i want to read when spirit pulls me, i go. My payment is mainly the healing that you receive, it makes me feel good to do these good deeds. I look forward to reading as many as spirit wants me to in the rooms. hope to see ya'll there. As always, light and love~ God bless!
« Last Edit: 05/24/11 at 14:52:37 by Evie »  
WWW | AIM  
IP Logged

rockymthorserider

I Love Spirituality
Washington State
Re: cykiktako
Reply #1 - 09/12/11 at 23:04:30

Cykiktako my dear friend. I am very pleased to give you feedback on the reading you gave me recently. I had never talked to you nor had met you when you came to me to give me validation that my love ones were here with me. I was lost and ready to die when coming here to ABT in April. I had lost everyone who mean't so much to me in my life recently and had thoughts of suicide so that I could be with them. ABT and my dog gave me a reason to live. I was seeking validation and closure that my life long friend Jan was still here as I felt lifeless when she died so suddenly. You came to me out of nowhere and said you had a message for me. You described the person and it was Jan! You also brought in my other dear friend whom I helped pass over last Oct. You were right on in how both of them died. You saw Sherry with knitting and I said no. Later I went to her husband to tell him of this encounter with Sherry and he told me Sherry use to knit when no one was around because with her lung disease, she could do very little. You gave Dave closure also with this information so my dear friend, you gave both Dave and I much needed validation to heal from our deep grief. Tears flow now with happiness that you brought to me. Everything you told me in your reading was so true and I will always be grateful for your help. I wish the best for you in the future and will be looking for your name up with the big time mediums because dear friend, you deserve it. Thank you again for making my life worth living now as I know my loved ones are here and will be waiting for me when it is my time to go. Love you always.  Smiley

IP Logged

saina

I Love The Paranormal

India
Reply #2 - 09/14/11 at 19:50:17

Hey Cyk ,,thanks a lot for the read. I want to be happy in the future.. want a tall guy but it will do. I know or i dont know.. I love the guy still whos in my life but what destiny brings I dont know. Thanks so much for your wishes.. I will burn all lamps to do well

Peace!

You can encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated.
- Maya Angelou

IP Logged

dolphin
God Member

Living in the Power of
NOW
Singapore
Reply #3 - 09/17/11 at 07:49:08

My dear Tako balls!!!

Flips up and down...

Gives a big hug...  Smiley

Ok ok.. now my proper testimonial...  Grin

I was surprised when he told me he's reading me.. took me back by surprise... hmm... definitely an accurate one... especially on my past ex... Almost cried but it's not worth it... what's past is past...   Smiley

Time to move on and I am looking forward to meeting my "suitor" which tako ball has mentioned. He's coming... wohoo..... Will keep you posted when he comes....  Cool

Smiley Smiley thanks so much once again!

Cheers,
dolphin

"Realize deeply that the present moment is all you will ever have." Eckhart Tolle

IP Logged

ginni15

Strive to be the best
of YOU!!
Canada
Reply #4 - 09/18/11 at 04:03:28

Hello cykiktako!!

I just wanted to give you a little feedback on the reading you did for me yesterday.  First off I must say that I am quite impressed with your accuracy on my reading.  The young man that you saw was my daughters boyfriend Rick.  He was tragically taken from us in a car accident on June 12th of this year....the same accident that took my daughter and granddaughter.  Not once did I ever mention his passing, only talked about my girls, and the accuracy with which you described him....I KNEW it was him!!  

I wanted to let you know that after I left the reading the name Henrietta that you gave me finally came to light.  When my daughter was pregnant with my granddaughter she and Rick along with all her friends used to always refer to my grandaughter as "Henrietta".... as in hows "Henrietta" doing....it was a real joke amongst my daughter and her fruends.....don't know if this fits the picture, but it sure made me think!!!

Thank you once again, for doing this reading for me!!!!  It has really helped me in some of the issues I have been dealing with over the past few months.....

Sincerely

Ginni Smiley

The task before you is not as great as the power within you...Give me a firm place on which to stand and I will move the earth!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 34