Feb 28th, 2017, 7:41am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › cykiktako
Pages: 1 
(Read 27361 times)
Cykiktako
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

NoVa
cykiktako
May 24th, 2011, 6:18am

I feel it is fitting for my long awaited 25th post to be one about how to get in touch with me for readings. Tongue I have been reading people for roughly 8 years now, since i was 17. I am a medium and I read in chat rooms only because i like instant validation and am not sure about my pic reading abilities... maybe something to develop in the future. however all of my readings have been done for free i don't feel right about charging and honestly i don't even know if it would work for me if i started to charge a price. Being free has it's perks, i choose who i want to read when spirit pulls me, i go. My payment is mainly the healing that you receive, it makes me feel good to do these good deeds. I look forward to reading as many as spirit wants me to in the rooms. hope to see ya'll there. As always, light and love~ God bless!
« Last Edit: May 24th, 2011, 2:52pm by Evie »  
WWW | AIM  
IP Logged

rockymthorserider
Fellow Member

I Love Spirituality
Washington State
Re: cykiktako
Reply #1 - Sep 12th, 2011, 11:04pm

Cykiktako my dear friend. I am very pleased to give you feedback on the reading you gave me recently. I had never talked to you nor had met you when you came to me to give me validation that my love ones were here with me. I was lost and ready to die when coming here to ABT in April. I had lost everyone who mean't so much to me in my life recently and had thoughts of suicide so that I could be with them. ABT and my dog gave me a reason to live. I was seeking validation and closure that my life long friend Jan was still here as I felt lifeless when she died so suddenly. You came to me out of nowhere and said you had a message for me. You described the person and it was Jan! You also brought in my other dear friend whom I helped pass over last Oct. You were right on in how both of them died. You saw Sherry with knitting and I said no. Later I went to her husband to tell him of this encounter with Sherry and he told me Sherry use to knit when no one was around because with her lung disease, she could do very little. You gave Dave closure also with this information so my dear friend, you gave both Dave and I much needed validation to heal from our deep grief. Tears flow now with happiness that you brought to me. Everything you told me in your reading was so true and I will always be grateful for your help. I wish the best for you in the future and will be looking for your name up with the big time mediums because dear friend, you deserve it. Thank you again for making my life worth living now as I know my loved ones are here and will be waiting for me when it is my time to go. Love you always.  Smiley

IP Logged

saina
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

India
Reply #2 - Sep 14th, 2011, 7:50pm

Hey Cyk ,,thanks a lot for the read. I want to be happy in the future.. want a tall guy but it will do. I know or i dont know.. I love the guy still whos in my life but what destiny brings I dont know. Thanks so much for your wishes.. I will burn all lamps to do well

Peace!

You can encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated.
- Maya Angelou

IP Logged

dolphin
Moderators

Living in the Power of
NOW
Singapore
Reply #3 - Sep 17th, 2011, 7:49am

My dear Tako balls!!!

Flips up and down...

Gives a big hug...  Smiley

Ok ok.. now my proper testimonial...  Grin

I was surprised when he told me he's reading me.. took me back by surprise... hmm... definitely an accurate one... especially on my past ex... Almost cried but it's not worth it... what's past is past...   Smiley

Time to move on and I am looking forward to meeting my "suitor" which tako ball has mentioned. He's coming... wohoo..... Will keep you posted when he comes....  Cool

Smiley Smiley thanks so much once again!

Cheers,
dolphin

"Realize deeply that the present moment is all you will ever have." Eckhart Tolle

IP Logged

ginni15
Fellow Member

Strive to be the best
of YOU!!
Canada
Reply #4 - Sep 18th, 2011, 4:03am

Hello cykiktako!!

I just wanted to give you a little feedback on the reading you did for me yesterday.  First off I must say that I am quite impressed with your accuracy on my reading.  The young man that you saw was my daughters boyfriend Rick.  He was tragically taken from us in a car accident on June 12th of this year....the same accident that took my daughter and granddaughter.  Not once did I ever mention his passing, only talked about my girls, and the accuracy with which you described him....I KNEW it was him!!  

I wanted to let you know that after I left the reading the name Henrietta that you gave me finally came to light.  When my daughter was pregnant with my granddaughter she and Rick along with all her friends used to always refer to my grandaughter as "Henrietta".... as in hows "Henrietta" doing....it was a real joke amongst my daughter and her fruends.....don't know if this fits the picture, but it sure made me think!!!

Thank you once again, for doing this reading for me!!!!  It has really helped me in some of the issues I have been dealing with over the past few months.....

Sincerely

Ginni Smiley

The task before you is not as great as the power within you...Give me a firm place on which to stand and I will move the earth!

IP Logged

artemis
Grande Fellow

You can, You Will, You
Have, You ARE

Reply #5 - Sep 19th, 2011, 7:28pm

hey I wanted to add my thanks to for sending a blast of healing to me.  Smiley

Life's an Ocean, sail it.

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #6 - Sep 20th, 2011, 9:57pm

Thank you for my reading, I asked about the future
and you gave me some positive information,
I will keep you informed,
thank you for taking the time to read for me,
and welcome to the site hugs

"All those who are unhappy in the world are so as a result of their desire for their own happiness.
All those who are happy in the world are so as a result of their desire for the happiness of others

IP Logged

Bella23

Aries
Wonderland
Reply #7 - Sep 20th, 2011, 10:12pm

Thank you for my wonderful reading, you did very well! God bless you!
Much love to you!  Smiley

Jessie Sue

IP Logged

silentmisery
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #8 - Sep 21st, 2011, 4:45am

Thank you so much! I was a nervous wreck about having a reading lol but it was very good...you hit on the issues I have with myself perfectly and I was amazed and you hit on the points about my past relationship perfectly as well. Really I was amazed...you did great. Thanks again.

IP Logged

Marlena
Interim Member Level 5

Love the life u live,
don't live the life u
love.

Reply #9 - Sep 21st, 2011, 9:54pm

Hello Cykiktako,

I would like to thank you for all that you have told me in my reading. It is a truly amazing gift that you have and to help others with it is wonderful. Thank you for all that you have done and I am just in awe about how spot on you were.

~Marlena~

IP Logged

Seagypsy
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #10 - Sep 22nd, 2011, 1:36pm

Smiley What can I say my young friend you amaze me with your wonderful readings. You brought me hope and validation.

I hope in some small way I can do the same for you... Smiley

"Those who hear not the music,
Think the dancers mad."

IP Logged

Ephraim
Full Member Level 4

An enigma wrapped in a
sandwich.

Reply #11 - Sep 23rd, 2011, 3:55am

Thanks for the reading the other day Cykik. Interesting information, even if it's not getting to me as clearly as I would like. The details you read about me were pretty accurate.

That is all.

IP Logged

homebound
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #12 - Sep 24th, 2011, 3:24am

cykiktako, thank you for your read hun.
I will keep you posted on the legal thing, and whether any future work for me is in the same field, or different.
Thanks for sharing the love of my paternal grandparents.  It is good to know we are loved and being watched over.
Many blessings to you

IP Logged

dmarie
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #13 - Sep 24th, 2011, 3:51am

Thank you cykiktako, for the read,  you were so correct on much of the information you gave.   I am hoping we can do another read someday.  You are very gifted.  
Blessings
dmarie

IP Logged

Nona
Senior Member Level 4

....and miles to go before
I sleep...
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reply #14 - Sep 25th, 2011, 4:34am

Tako, thanks for the reading. It really helped uplift my spirit. I am so bogged down with life, that I forget what is really important. Thank you for reminding me of that. It was a quite beautiful reading, and I am honored that you read for me. Again, thank you,, Blessed Be and Love and Light to you..Always, Cindy

IP Logged

artemis
Grande Fellow

You can, You Will, You
Have, You ARE

Reply #15 - Sep 25th, 2011, 5:04am

You are so awesome. Thank you for my read and for your honesty.  hugs and light and blessings and lotsov laughter.

Amy

Life's an Ocean, sail it.

IP Logged

insomnia83
Grande Fellow

'Darkness exists, Only
in the absence of Light'

Reply #16 - Sep 27th, 2011, 8:35pm

Cykiktako where do I begin  Smiley Smiley

You are such a wonderful soul, and so kind and humble, and great at what you do! Smiley

The read you gave me today was a pleasent surprise and very uplifting! Smiley

Everything that you said stuck, and all of it is exactly what has happened in the past, present..

The friendship that has been on my mind is also something you defined so well and were so

accurate on where we stand!

You have wonderful energy, and much love, light and blessings to you always my friend!  Smiley

Thank you so much!!  Smiley Smiley

One Sweet Day

IP Logged

Always1
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #17 - Sep 30th, 2011, 11:32pm

I was lucky to get a reading from tako, I was amazing at how detailed and accurate he was about my situation.  In my case he was pretty much on the money about time and details.  The end results will be proven with time.

Thanks again Tako for my first time experience it was very postive, hopefully the outcome is just as postive.

Keep up the kind wonderful work.

Cheers.

IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Reply #18 - Oct 2nd, 2011, 10:08pm

Tako my lil brother Smiley
Thank you for my surprise reading. Keep up the good work and one day you will go to the mebers reading department. U did very wel!

hugs

IP Logged

EagleSpirit
Fellow Member

Be Open to the Possibility

Australia
Reply #19 - Oct 3rd, 2011, 6:07am

Hi Cykiktako ...
Firstly I want to say a BIG THANKYOU for giving me a read on my birthday ..  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

After spending the last few weeks being down .. it was nice to get some positive energy from everyone ... not that I like getting older ..  Smiley Smiley
To be honest your read was right on in many aspects .and some points I felt I couldnt take in .. . you connected very well and I think I helped you out too .. My energy when its turned on is always here to lift people up !!!! It was so lovely to see that people recognise what I have to give ...
I have made many changes .. and your description of my place was very accurate ..  As for the guy you picked up on .. I cant see the connection being romantic at all .. as I have met my twin flame .. that is why I am where I am ..  Although I did get a link to a site from a guy and his description matched the one you gave me.. lol ..  Grin and from that Its only friendship that we share... Things have been up and down for me .. not for anything but the fact that I have lost myself .. YOU were SPOT on about the  car.. as I have just picked it up .. it isnt brand new .. but I was owed it from a situation with my family ..  Smiley ..  
I do overthink things at times.. My mind does race with idea's and problems .. and It has all been overwhelming for me as I used to be able to deal with it all very well.. I seemed to have dropped my bundle so to speak .. I just want to thankyou again .. Im sure in time things will sort themselves out ..  

Smiley

IP Logged

Ria
Moderators

Mystical Me~Reiki Energy

Australia
Reply #20 - Oct 4th, 2011, 9:52am

Hey cykiktako,

Thank you for the read -  very pleasant and very positive.
You were spot on - and I love the way you pass on messages from spirit - very clear and to the point even offering analogies.

I knew you were well connected, love and light.
Thank you
Ria

GTalk  
IP Logged

crackers
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

elkhart indiana  USA
Reply #21 - Oct 6th, 2011, 6:18am

kik
i came to u in a time of need an u did me a blessed  
contribute love i will ever be so in debt thanks so much for ur help if i can ever be so kind as u  were to me plse let me   hugs n luv
Wink Wink

IP Logged

donthegodfather
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #22 - Oct 11th, 2011, 1:22pm

all i can say is this is an amazing gift you have , really spot on Smiley not too much detail and not too little . And the reading is from a good place and not for selfish reasons Smiley

thank you very much, i am very happy to have experienced your talents

don

IP Logged

Enlightened Flame
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

United States
Reply #23 - Oct 11th, 2011, 11:58pm

Tako, my dear I just want to thank you so much for your help.  You were spot on with my grandmothers and helped me a lot.  You brought much needed relief and much needed knowledge to me in the reading.  You are amazing with an amazing gift!  I appreciate all you have done and I am so glad for your help!  Love and Light!

IP Logged

minnieyumi
Grande Fellow

A smile is walking with
you all the way :)
uk
Reply #24 - Oct 13th, 2011, 11:23pm

Tako my dear friend  Smiley Smiley

thank u for the reading even know it got too much in the end. you have been doing great with my "crazy " family  Grin Grin Grin

It ment alot to me. I know now why they didnt answer my question. I will tell you when this event is going to happen.

But I can assure you it was a brilliant read and i hope one day I can return this to you  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Minnie the Hugmonster Smiley
IP Logged

rockymthorserider
Fellow Member

I Love Spirituality
Washington State
Reply #25 - Oct 16th, 2011, 12:46am

My Dearest Cykiktako,
Last night you wanted to do readings and you thought it was time for me to have a general read. You were so accurate as I asked for no dead people to come in. Now I am waiting for Dec. for my "Christmas Present?  Grin You are truly an amazing young man filled with GOD'S everlasting LOVE. When you come into a room, you are surrounded with a golden light and strong energy. After you did the amazing reading for me, we watched another reading go on and then all of a sudden you told me to stay as a cold air was touching you and sitting on your table. It was my beloved friend Jan again and the news she had for me via you floored me to tears. Cykiktako, I cannot thank you enough for the uplifting news you gave me. ABT is so lucky to have you here and I am so lucky to have your friendship. May GOD Bless you each and every day my friend. Rocky  Cheesy

IP Logged

energygirl
Full Member Level 2

Canada
Reply #26 - Oct 18th, 2011, 7:58am

I liked your reading tako.
I am surprised you got to me so quickly...I figured Id have more time to prepare heh.
It was great though. I needed to feel like I could relax and breathe again. And have some comfort, and I got that from you.
Sorry I said soo much lol, I did have alot of " BUT" moments lol, it turned out to be a good reading.
It resolved my current problems.

I'll try to remember all that was said. You did do great. Thank you ~hugs~

-Energygirl

IP Logged

babysoftpink
Grande Fellow

SUCCESS IS ACHIEVED BY
THOSE WHO KNOWS NO FAILURE!

Reply #27 - Oct 18th, 2011, 12:59pm

hey Cykiktako,

I would love a reading from you. The energy work you did on me was wonderful.
please let me know when you will be in chat next so I can catch you when you are free. Smiley

Just FYI, I am at work and commuting from 8 AM - 8 PM EST during the week days so those times won't work for me.  

Love, light and blessings... Smiley
~* babysoftpink
« Last Edit: Oct 18th, 2011, 1:01pm by babysoftpink »  

A gal should be two things: classy and fabulous! ~Chanel
IP Logged

AndreaMc
Grande Fellow

Reply #28 - Oct 19th, 2011, 12:09am

Tako, You are such a blessing.. Thank you..

Guidance needed and soo appreciated !!

IP Logged

Josey
Interim Member Level 3

<3 Always Believe

Reply #29 - Oct 19th, 2011, 12:12am

hey i would love a reading please cant wait to hear from you hun Smiley xx

Everythin happens for a reason <3

IP Logged

dark_illusions
Interim Member Level 3

Theres Nothing Darker
Than Ones Own Soul

Reply #30 - Oct 24th, 2011, 3:21am

thanx for the reading bro it was right on and opened my eyes alot to whats goin on i needed an outside view on things cuz i couldnt figure it out myself in over a year of trying so thanx again Happy

YIM  
IP Logged

livenlove
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #31 - Oct 28th, 2011, 10:59pm

I was very impressed by your reading. You picked up on the most pressing issues right now for me, without me every mentioning or posting about them here. I feel guilty that the reading was shortened, I wasn't in the ideal location for it. I apologize again, thank you, and hope you will read me in the future! Love and blessings.

IP Logged

Enlightened Flame
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

United States
Reply #32 - Oct 31st, 2011, 6:00am

Tako, you are amazing.  You helped me out with my grandmothers and I just want to say thank you so much!  It was an amazing read and I highly recommend anyone that wants the truth to come to you Smiley

IP Logged

RavenMoon
Full Member Level 4

Minnesota
Reply #33 - Oct 31st, 2011, 6:11am

I wanted to thank you so much for my reading tonight! You were spot on! Thank you for the kind words and for all that you do! Truly amazing.

Love and Blessings
RavenMoon

Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

jaimieleedx3
Junior Member Level 2

:)

Reply #34 - Nov 5th, 2011, 4:07am

Thank you so much for the reading you did for me in person at Universal. I had never had a reading done before..and was very nervous/skeptical. You deff. made me a believer! What you said was dead on. I can't wait for my mom to talk to you. Thanks again.  Cheesy

IP Logged

Enlightened Flame
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

United States
Reply #35 - Nov 15th, 2011, 3:09am

I thought I had left you a comment earlier on here for feedback but apparently I haven't.  LOL  I just want to say thank you thank you thank you for everything!  You have channeled and spoken with pretty much every member of my family that has passed.  Recently you pulled my Grandfather through and I appreciate it.  I was upset all day long and now  I feel a ton lighter.  I feel better and more at ease.  You have a very real and great gift.  I would gladly have you read for me any time you feel drawn to do so.  Big hugs and love and light hunny!

IP Logged

jaimieleedx3
Junior Member Level 2

Reply #36 - Nov 16th, 2011, 4:02am

I cannot thank you enough for the reading you gave me tonight. You answered a lot of questions and concerns I had and made me feel a lot better. I love seeing you give others readings but getting one for myself was awesome! Thanks again!  Smiley

IP Logged

clar
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #37 - Nov 16th, 2011, 4:04am

Hi Cykiktako
Thank you so much for the reading u gave me recently. U were very accurate in describing my great grandmother on my moms side. U even brought my biological father forward who all r in spirit. Your spirit guide is right that i do tend to cling onto the past and which can be an obstcle when moving forward. I am a humantarian who tries to help the world and at times can feel like i fail if i can not help someone who needs my help. I need to let God help out more with that by having more faith. Thank you again.

Clar

IP Logged

dmarie
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #38 - Nov 16th, 2011, 11:48am

Thank you and spirit so much for reading last evening.   The reading was very accurate and insightful and exactly what I needed at this time,  as you picked up on the fact that  I tend to worry especially when it comes to my children.   Your insight has helped to calm the worrying tendencies and I am going to try to take a different perspective in regard to my marriage.   Smiley    You are truly gifted!   Thank you again and God Bless.

IP Logged

Glitt3rGalaxy
Senior Member Level 5

Buffalo, New York
Reply #39 - Dec 1st, 2011, 6:55am

Thank you for the reading tonight! Your guides really nailed me, with a lot of the issues I have an not controlling my energy at times and how it is affecting my relationship! And the advice was very valuable. I'm glad u saw a little girl in my future.  Thank you for taking the time to read me! Peace Love and Light! Tongue tell those guides to stop holding back!

IP Logged

..Holly..
Moderators

Reply #40 - Dec 6th, 2011, 3:15am

Tako  Smiley  Thank you for the very spot on reading tonight.  I enjoyed it so.   Smiley  Was extremely nice to hear from my family.  You described them to a 't'.  Grin  I appreciate your time, kindness, and willingness to help others.  Many Blessings to you.

Blessings,

Holly  Smiley

IP Logged

mewblackcat
Grande Fellow

Dreamer
Canada
Reply #41 - Dec 7th, 2011, 5:05am

Cykiktako,

Thank you for an extremely loving, accurate and timely read tonight. Truth be told - I have sat in on quite a few of your readings and always secretly hoped you might read me sometime - I wasn't disappointed and it was very very much worth the wait.

I received encouragement that I didn't know I needed until I got it - and I had been feeling so very discouraged lately - suddenly with a few kind words I got the jolt I needed to start climbing out of my little "wallow pit" of regrets and anxiety and make a fresh start.

I particularly appreciated your insight on our little boy. I have had a deep sense that he is quite sensitive, and so I feel very bad when I lose my temper with him, rather than taking the time to try and gently reason with him. I will take this confirmation of his sensitivity to the forefront of my mind and make a fresh start tomorrow. I realise a big part of being able to help him more is accepting others love for me, and tryingto learn to love and forgive myself. It is encouraging to know that I have my own spirit pit stop crew of family and angels to root for me Smileywhen I don't have the faith in myself.

Smiley OH TAKO - Thank you so much Smiley Love and light to you and all the best in your future readings and with your spiritual progress!

MBC

IP Logged

StormStar
Fellow Member

canada
Reply #42 - Dec 8th, 2011, 4:17am

Tako,
I want to take this time and really thank you for clearing my home of everything negative.....it's taking me time, but i'm starting to feel better!
I'm really glad Glen came threw in the beginning of my read.....he was a very important person to my fiance! you were spot on with everything regarding him. it's sad because his passing was so sudden, and it's still so fresh....(he passed mid nov) I know he wasn't ready to go, and have often wondered if he crossed over to the light. maybe in the future I will find out more info on him....i don't know, i hope so though! he was truly a gift from god!! one of the best men I have ever known! i'm holding on to maybe one day he will have a message for us....we never got to say goodbye. it's comforting to know he is near though.
I hope he is at peace and in heaven.
Also, I hope the back pain he sent you didn't last long lol
I also hope he is finally free from pain as well!
he was a very good man and loved by many! thanks Tako for helping me.
loving hugs!
~Melissa.

Love me not for the way I dance with your angels....
But for how the sound of my name can silence your demons ☆

IP Logged

StormStar
Fellow Member

canada
Reply #43 - Dec 8th, 2011, 4:17am

Tako,
I want to take this time and really thank you for clearing my home of everything negative.....it's taking me time, but i'm starting to feel better!
I'm really glad Glen came threw in the beginning of my read.....he was a very important person to my fiance! you were spot on with everything regarding him. it's sad because his passing was so sudden, and it's still so fresh....(he passed mid nov) I know he wasn't ready to go, and have often wondered if he crossed over to the light. maybe in the future I will find out more info on him....i don't know, i hope so though! he was truly a gift from god!! one of the best men I have ever known! i'm holding on to maybe one day he will have a message for us....we never got to say goodbye. it's comforting to know he is near though.
I hope he is at peace and in heaven.
Also, I hope the back pain he sent you didn't last long lol
I also hope he is finally free from pain as well!
he was a very good man and loved by many! thanks Tako for helping me.
loving hugs!
~Melissa.

Love me not for the way I dance with your angels....
But for how the sound of my name can silence your demons ☆

IP Logged

Rainbowimagination
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #44 - Dec 11th, 2011, 9:34pm

Thank you so much sweetheart!
It was fun to do a trade-read with you  Grin
Thank you for comfirming that I'm on the right spiritual path.
You were very spot on about everything.
I will keep you updated!

In the middle of difficulty lies oppurtunity

IP Logged

noha81
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #45 - Dec 15th, 2011, 11:00am

Dear Cykik,
Hope to find you soon in chat.
Seems like there are many negative entities in my life and that healing is needed.
Wishing to find you soon.
All the best.

IP Logged

Graeme

It aint that paranormal.

Scotland
Reply #46 - Dec 15th, 2011, 9:21pm

i just wanted to thank you and your guides for the reading. i as u know am not great at conveying feelings but it meant alot to me.
thank you.

Its only paranormal when your on the outside looking in.
MSN  
IP Logged

CandiceB
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

West, United States
Reply #47 - Dec 16th, 2011, 3:23am

Tako,
Your reading was incredibly accurate, down to the physical surroundings of what I look like, what I was wearing, what my fiance looks like, and the not so physical. You described my worries and provided great advice for my future. I understand that God has given you an incredible gift to share with the world, and I could sense you gathering the information with the help of your guides. I've always had a great feeling about you. There is a timeless nature to your mind that I felt during our connection during the reading. The best part I felt about the reading, is that I didn't feel like you were probing in to my spirit, like I have experienced in other readings. I felt like you were accessing the information spiritually very honestly. When you told me about my fiance, you were right, and there is a lot of love. There are insecurities, which I think might be the problem he is going to ask me about in the living room (which by the way has a love seat which is why it looks like a mix between a couch and recliner haha) I will take your advice because it is wonderful, and thank you for putting my worries to rest. May light and love continue to shine on your heart and soul, and stay strong my friend

Thanks again
Candice

AIM  
IP Logged

homebound
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #48 - Dec 16th, 2011, 5:57pm

Cykiktako,

Your reading for me was excellent.  You caught my personality and the personality of my husband.

You gave warning to stop climbing on countertops.  Okay, yes, I do do that on occasion and I will take your advice to avoid falls in the future.

You were correct in all you said and I thank you for that. Smiley

But I especially want to thank you for reading NewBreed.  He has been asking for a while now and you were spot on.  Brandon is such a loving person - I feel spiritually advanced, but we all need validation and encouragement sometimes, don't we?

Cykiktako, you are a real asset to this community and I'm happy that you are here.  I hope you receive from us as much as you give.

God's blessings to you and mine as well.   Smiley

IP Logged

Brandon
Fellow Member

LET LOVE WIN

Reply #49 - Dec 16th, 2011, 9:00pm

THANK YOU FOR SHOWING ME PSYCHICS ARE REAL AN CLENSEING A LOVING HEART EVEN MORE Smiley

IP Logged

Janny

I Love The Paranormal

Nottinghamshire UK
Reply #50 - Dec 16th, 2011, 10:22pm

Thanks hun for the reading yesterday, i'm glad someone spoke to u finally lol.  It was a very emotional read for me, being so close to my mother, the hair brushing was a very important validation too.  I am so glad to know my father is better now, he did suffer so with his breathing and yes, he did find it hard to show his feelings but I know they both loved me very much.
Hugs,
Janny xx
Smiley

I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure!.

IP Logged

michee
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Canada
Reply #51 - Dec 29th, 2011, 7:01am

Hi cykiktako Smiley
Thank you so much for your wonderful reading Smiley
You brought up the issues that have been causing me the most anxiety as well as the solution to fix them. For that I am eternally greatful.
You were bang on with everything, and will stear clear of any charming Brians that I meet anytime soon Wink
Thank you soo much,
Miche

~The more that you empower the lives of others

the more that you empower your own life ~

IP Logged

Rainbowimagination
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #52 - Dec 29th, 2011, 6:03pm

hello my dear tako,

I was wondering if you would pretty pretty please help me?
A girl I know is missing and very worried here! I know that she is still alive, but I feel that shes in a bad place. I might see you on chat tonight and ask there but otherwise the link to her pic is in a picture = 1000 words

IP Logged

SusanG
Grande Fellow

Bouncin off the Astral
walls
Australia
Reply #53 - Dec 31st, 2011, 1:33am

thanks cykik,

sorry about the onslaught rofl. but, just want to say that once i figured out who you had with you, you were very accurate with details.

big hug & a slap
SusanG

IP Logged

KLCK
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #54 - Jan 9th, 2012, 7:50am

Cykiktako,

Hello I have recently been told to speak with you by several people here.. apparently we have a lot of similar gifts and i was told you might be able to help me,, i eventually want to be able to help with cold cases and other files. I look forward to hearing from and meeting you!!

KLCK

IP Logged

Promisesmommy
Senior Member Level 5

What you see is what you
get. Get it? lol
California
Reply #55 - Jan 10th, 2012, 8:23pm

Oh my gosh Tako! You have made my year!

EVERYONE, He channeled my dad. I WAS TALKING TO MY DAD!!!!! It was amazing and not only did i get clarity, My dad went into the light!

He is phenominal!

Tako, you know that I am so very greatful for what you have done for me. I could not have asked for a better reading! Im so glad to have been picked by you! I hope that one day I can be of service to you when my abilities begin to rise. Or anyone else for that matter. I wish I could give you so many hugs in persn and tell the world how you have changed my life as I knew it.

xoxo --<3 Colleen Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

YIM  
IP Logged

DesireeDonelle
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

IL USA
Reply #56 - Jan 12th, 2012, 4:00am

Hey Tako, thought I would stop by and tell you how GREAT you are.

Ever since the reading I feel at peace, I truly believe you helped Savanna and I haven't felt this at peace since she passed. I'm glad she has moved on finally. Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!!

Smiley

IP Logged

noha81
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #57 - Feb 2nd, 2012, 1:06am

okay...

I had this wonderful, blissfull, enlightening, and insightful reading from Cykiktako which I can never really forget.

Cykiktako was more than spot on... he had these personalized messages to me...so neatly and insightfully woven into an amazing spiritual connection where he got very tiny details so correct and right!

He also got me connected to two very loved passed ones and he brought me love and light from them...

He managed to give me those answers to my endless confusion and left me more stable than I started the reading with him...

I really feel so enlightened by all the messages he delivered to me and he really has this amazing connection with spirit.

Tako, you are amazing man!
Well, you are younger than my young brother so I will consider myself your older sis and I will always be really grateful for all the help you have me today.

You are a real talented psychic and your spirit is lovely.
Blessed be tako and may love and light surround you all your time.

All the best in the world.

IP Logged

AmandaGail
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #58 - Feb 3rd, 2012, 2:30am

It just hit me.... did i EVER leave Tako a feedback message??

Well i am not sure if i did or not but i wanted to say THANK you for taking the time to read for me. Smiley You where very gentle and polite. Smiley all that was said was very helpful and validaing. Smiley thank you again Tako

IP Logged

spirit_hunter

I Love The Paranormal

Wisconsin
Reply #59 - Feb 3rd, 2012, 2:55am

I just want to say that I truly appreciate the reading that you gave me! It was so spot-on that it gave me cold chills! Theres still no news and I will be sure to keep you updated. But, I want you to know I felt very comfortable chatting with you and look forward to many more chances! BTW, I was originally lookingforhelp!

Thanks again!
Angie

IP Logged

Steveiq
Interim Member Level 5

Lost Soul...

Reply #60 - Feb 3rd, 2012, 3:20am

Hey brother! It has been great building that repore with you. I have done my work and I believe I am ready for a reading.

I would like it to be with you! I have a sense of trust with you after our chats and well your just an all around good guy and I trust you!

Let me know if you are willing.

Look forward to chatting again!

Stevie! :P

IP Logged

Orchid88
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #61 - Feb 4th, 2012, 11:17pm

Thank you Cykiktako for the reading. I will consider everything that was said and I'll try to work on the faith thing.

And some feedback for the two people you saw. I don't think you saw me, instead, you may have seen two of my cousins since the physical descriptions you gave matches them.
« Last Edit: Feb 4th, 2012, 11:22pm by Orchid88 »  
YIM  
IP Logged

ec_amnesia
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love My Baby
behind you
TAKO time
Reply #62 - Feb 6th, 2012, 5:56am

OKay for one I would like to thank Tako for giving me a reading. He knew I was a cheerleader, what my school looked like, how my life is, where it is going, and also my future encounters with the hot fellas. It all started back in the day when I was all searching for a ghost adventure hunting crew and I landed on this site. A few months in Tako showed up. He went about his merry psychic ways promised me a reading, then after many debates, arguments (as in premise and conclusion sense) and mass talks and conversations me and Tako well see me and Tako agree to disagree. I was caught off guard with a reading and was pleasantly surprised at the accuracy. I would totally thank this guy in chat but I`m like banned. So yeah I would like to also mention either he really knows what hes talking about or hes a really good stalker, all I know is Tako follows through with his word. And that combined with gummi bears and booty shorts makes me happy. Now as for remembering everything he said and what not I forgot.

-ec

IP Logged

AmandaGail
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #63 - Feb 6th, 2012, 8:55pm

Tako Smiley thank you for your support and willingness. Thank you for Reading for me friend. Smiley

IP Logged

ec_amnesia
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love My Baby
behind you
Reply #64 - Feb 7th, 2012, 5:27am

Tako I found your feedback page it got lost in the scramble of the forums, anywho I`m going to keep this short because I might get spoofed before i try to post it hahahaha anyways.
How you knew what my school looked like, very detailed, how you knew there was a fender bender in my life that happened recently, my friends who recently got a hold of me matched your description to the T. You knew a lot about me dude, I would have took time to thank-you but I`m still working on that patience hahaha and dude thanks I appreciate you and youre integrity and I know its not you its God and his gifts, but i`m sure youre here for the betterment of people not for your own purposes. So yeah thats cool that you do readings dude kudos, i did write an earlier post I dont know where it went its not lost its only misplaced, anyways i hope you have the best life ever love you.

-ec

IP Logged

Taylor11
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #65 - Feb 23rd, 2012, 3:46am

Tako,
Thank you for my turning 18 reading! You were right on a LOT of it and you gave me some clarity. Hopefully that 2 will mean days or months because idk if i can be single any longer  Grin

IP Logged

Cookie
Grande Fellow

Spirits are people too,
respect them! ♥
US
Reply #66 - Apr 17th, 2012, 6:04am

Pako! ...kidding.. Smiley
That reading was very helpful, and interesting to say the least lol
You got my last name, full description of my brother and he seemed to read my mind through you, I kept asking things in my head and he answered Huh
When he said "kids" I cringed, I was only hoping for one Smiley
I hope now he can move on, I think I can put my mind at ease now. Thank you,you are a godsend Smiley Smiley Smiley
light and love my friend Smiley

IP Logged

EMPstrike
Grande Fellow

Always seeking-

Reply #67 - Apr 18th, 2012, 4:45pm

Smiley Ive observed many of your encoutners and even as someone who stands in the doorway and lsitens, I must say you do an excellent job of helpin folks Smiley

Theres becoming alot of faith in what you do for people, and that just makes it easier to help em Smiley

Thats for you and your guides, the whole team Wink

be well

IP Logged

fallSweetHeart
Grande Fellow

Earth
Reply #68 - Apr 20th, 2012, 1:54am

Tako, thank you for all the time you gave me. And for jumping into the reading room the second you saw me (that was super nice and sweet of you).

It's incredible to know I am surrounded by unconditional love, and there are so many!!! And I was taken back by what they had to say, the nit pick thing especially, I really need to work on that.

And the message from Lynn to Ray, I am excited to tell him this, I know he really needs it; from mommy to son.

I'll start paying more attention to the light  Smiley
And boy thank you for telling them to send the love my way lol

It was a big, all around hug  Cheesy

I'm glad to know I will find a job, and wow in a week. I just need to look "tirelessly" I'm not sure what stops me, I think I narrow my options too much. so the "out the box" comment really got me, thank you.

Crazy, how you just knew, and pinpointed the things I needed to hear the most in such concise words.

They want me to thank you also, I feel, now that I feel them with me, I don't feel afraid of the meanies outside my door, may they starve all the more  Wink

Thank you times a million billion zillion

All my love,
Lorena

So you will always be in my heart, with unconditional love.
IP Logged

fallSweetHeart
Grande Fellow

Earth
Reply #69 - Apr 20th, 2012, 7:22pm

Hey Tako! Just wanted to let you know I understand the thing with the lighting now. You had said something getting brighter in the house, but it wasn't the light fixtures, it was the sun  Smiley Roll Eyes

Sometimes I'll be doing something in the house, and the light will beam down directly on me, wherever I am. It always feel so angelic, but hasn't happened lately since my curtains aren't open as much  Undecided

But now I know for sure, it wasn't just a coincidence, it was all my family saying, "Hi." Thank you <3

So you will always be in my heart, with unconditional love.
IP Logged

Raven1015
Full Member Level 4

Shine Tonight
Annapolis MD
Reply #70 - Apr 20th, 2012, 7:39pm

Taco, I gotta say you left me pretty speechless. You and your guides did an amazing job. Everything you touched up on was spot on and I gotta say it was nothing short of brilliant. You have a true gift when it comes to working with the spirits and you renewed my confidence on a certain issue, and you know exactly which one I'm talking about, to it's fullest. I can't thank you enough for an amazing read. My hats off to you man. And I hope one day that I may be able to return the favor to you Smiley

AIM  
IP Logged

bobbijean
Interim Member

Live Everyday As If It
Were Your Last
canada
Reply #71 - Apr 24th, 2012, 11:00pm

Thank you so much cykiktako,
I really wasn't sure what to expect today and you just blew my mind away, I was missing my father so much! I am glad he comes to see me and my mom. Gardening was very special to my mom and dad, something the loved to do together. I cant even remember everything my mind is racing right now. I think you have the most wonderful gift! please don't ever stop!

Thank you so much Smiley

Smiley Smiley Smiley

True love Is Like Ghosts ~ Everyone Talks About But Few Have Seen

IP Logged

Kasumi
Junior Member Level 5

Dreamer <3
Dreamland
Reply #72 - May 6th, 2012, 6:17pm

Could you please read me if you're not too busy? THank you!  Grin

IP Logged

Vixin0G
Senior Member Level 4

Reply #73 - May 10th, 2012, 7:17pm

Cykiktako ;

I would just like to say thank you SO much for the reading you did on me, and how you found me randomly when i was in a desperate time of healing. I was blown away by your gift and now you have inspired me to be more spiritual and to explore this new way of life , so I thank you very much , you were spot on with all of your information , not going to lie to scared me a bit but was very worth it in the end , because you eased my pain. I hope I can help people someday like you do Smiley

IP Logged

Sweetest_One
Interim Member Level 4

Love like you've never
been hurt
St. Thomas, ON
Reply #74 - May 10th, 2012, 11:05pm

Cykiktako , i am very interested in getting a reading from you, as you are one of the reasons why im now on the site. you've been greatly reccommended by my friend Kate/ Vixin. I would greatly love a reading from you, if you have a chance.  Smiley Thanks so much

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal."

MSN  
IP Logged

nigonne

I Love The Paranormal

spain
Reply #75 - May 14th, 2012, 12:14am

i dont know if it is selfish to ask so soon for a reading but im really in need of one thank you

You can learn new things at any time in your life if you're willing to be a beginner. If you actually learn to like being a beginner, the whole world opens up to you
IP Logged

CuteLilKitKat
Grande Fellow

confessitmonkey.com

Reply #76 - May 14th, 2012, 1:38am

Just thought I would leave you a lil love for the reading you gave me today. Very spot on and gives me some to think on and work on for later.  Grin  Smiley  Smiley

Thanks again (With thanks going up too Tongue )

WWW | MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

ivagirl
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #77 - May 27th, 2012, 8:25am

cykikako, i would like to have a reading.  I know you read my picture and  do not know if that is all of the reading or is there different types?  I am specifically concerned with my career... future emplyment.
Thank you very much... peace and blessings

IP Logged

Dormirbeaute
Senior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #78 - May 30th, 2012, 3:11am

I don't know if I've ever given you feedback. lol! But you know I love you dearly. And your readings are always exactly what I need to hear. Not to mention very positive, and powerful messages. Thank you so much for your time. And for always being there for me when I need it. Smiley Muchtakolove!  Cheesy

IP Logged

s3xyfi
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

uk
Reply #79 - Jun 3rd, 2012, 9:48pm

I watched a reading you did for another member and was amazed, as to how you brought through messages of love and peace !

IP Logged

Sweetest_One
Interim Member Level 4

Love like you've never
been hurt
St. Thomas, ON
Reply #80 - Jun 3rd, 2012, 11:21pm

I had a great beginning of a reading today with you lol  cant help when work calls.  Everything was very spot on, i still have a gut feeling of the baby being a girl but ill be sure to let u know when i do what the gender is. Everything you and your guide had said tho was true and i am looking forward to some day soon finishing the reading, and am very excited now that i have had a sneak peak so to say lol. Thanks so much again!

Smiley TC

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal."

MSN  
IP Logged

Dede
Interim Member

Love is the answer to
the question of life...

Sweden
Reply #81 - Jun 17th, 2012, 9:29pm

Nona told me to look for you, I dont really know when you get on but Im going through a really rough time and I would like your help with my issues. I would appreciate it more than anything in this world..I have been looking for a good reader for a long time and the way to you was long but I made it.. Hopefully when you have time for me, maybe Ill have the chance to get your help

IP Logged

priscillaspeaks
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

United Stated
Reply #82 - Jul 3rd, 2012, 9:53pm

Hey Hey I haven't heard from you in awhile. I would like to speak to you about a personal issue. I don't need a reading just your keen advice.. take care

Hello everyone!!!

IP Logged

Cookie
Grande Fellow

Spirits are people too,
respect them! ♥
US
Reply #83 - Jul 17th, 2012, 7:53pm

Hey there Choco Tako! Smiley

Think it's been a bit since you and I had a one on one Tongue
Have a lot going lately, would love a reading when you have time!  Smiley
Thanks a bunch! Smiley

Smiley Smiley Smiley  Light & Love  Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Angel2saint

I believe in Bigfoot
Salem, Oregon
Reply #84 - Jul 22nd, 2012, 8:08pm

Hello!
I am
Hoping to get a love insight. I saw two men this year (j-29) and (s-32) both got close then a lady from each of their pasts popped up causing things to abruptly stop. Is there more in store with either or what should I expect for love in my near future? Thanks a bunch.

"when life gives you a lemon, grab the tequila and call me over!" #blessedlife
IP Logged

Spiritual Virgo aka Kas

I Love The Paranormal

South Brunswick, New Jersey
Reply #85 - Jul 23rd, 2012, 3:30pm

i think its really great of you to give readings for free. I would do the same if I were a medium. I love helping people along their life paths. Maybe you could do a reading for me some time? I would really love that Smiley Thank you Smiley Kassie.

oxoxoLoveandlightxoxoxo
IP Logged

SillyRabbit

It is what it is.
Maine
Reply #86 - Aug 1st, 2012, 3:21am

Cykiktako,
I was online a lot in Jan and Feb. We were in chat together a few times. You remind me very much of my brother. I'm curious to have you read me. Please let me know if you so desire. Thanks! ~SillyRabbit

IP Logged

michee
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Canada
Reply #87 - Aug 2nd, 2012, 4:03am

cykiktako  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
A little late on feedback sorry!
YOu were right on point with everything.. And you also got my sister's name..
You were on point with everything going on my life at present and where I intend for it go. Always such a nice treat having a reading from you  Smiley Smiley
Thank you!!

~The more that you empower the lives of others

the more that you empower your own life ~

IP Logged

Swanlight
Senior Member Level 3

Love the light and the
light will love you
USA
Reply #88 - Aug 3rd, 2012, 8:30am

Cykiktako,
You truly touched my heart tonight. I wasn't even going to go into chat, but I felt I should. Now, I know why. Smiley You blew me away. Some of the names you mentioned didn't make sense to me, but I think they will in the future. I do not know my ancestry as well as I should, but I think they are relatives I am not familiar with. I knew straight away who Adele was though. My dad's grandma Smiley You described my dad perfectly. I have wondered for a long time why I have not seen him or had him talk to me as my brother does. Knowing he is around me a lot really means a lot to me and will help me in the future so much. As far as the man with short brown hair and glasses, I do not know who this is, but I had someone else tell me about him. I will keep my senses open for him. Smiley Everything else you told me was 100% accurate. I heard things I needed to hear and received some guidance. Thank you for bringing these messages to me. I will be forever grateful to you and your guides. You are so gifted and loving! I hope I can help people just as you helped me. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! *hugs*
Lots of love, light, and blessings to you
Swanlight

Love, light and blessings

IP Logged

NativeIndianLady
Private

Reply #89 - Aug 4th, 2012, 6:28pm

Hello,

NativeIndianLady here (used to be MysticIndian), would like to get a read from you sometime.    
Got alot of questions about my present and future....

Thanks a bunches... Smiley

IP Logged

Enigma0613
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Miami
Reply #90 - Sep 2nd, 2012, 5:40pm

Cykiktako,
I ust wanted to take a moment to Thank-you soooo much for the reading you gave me last night. I've been going thru a rough patch in my life and the kind and reassuring words you passed on to me from my loved ones were something I definately needed to hear. I appreciate you taking the time to pass the messages on to me.
You were great!!! Smiley

IP Logged

NativeIndianLady
Private

Reply #91 - Sep 2nd, 2012, 7:16pm

Hello there Cykiktako.

How are you?

Wanted to ask for a reading, got alot going on and wanted to see what you could tell me about my future?   Past or even present now....  

Thanks ..

NativeIndianLady/MysticIndian Smiley

IP Logged

Rainbowimagination
Grande Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #92 - Sep 2nd, 2012, 9:18pm

Hey darling,
Thank you for the update reading Smiley
Was a great pleasure to receive one from you ^^
I will work on what you told me to and have fun with the lads that come by ^^

IP Logged

SillyRabbit

It is what it is.
Maine
Reply #93 - Sep 7th, 2012, 4:17am

Cykiktako,
I can't even begin to express my gratitude. I'm impressed with some of the details you shared. It was comforting to say the least. You were spot on about my situation with my husband. I appreciated your words of direction. I will certainly apply them.

My step-grandmother...again, spot on the details. It brought back memories...things I haven't remembered. I'm blessed to have her watching over me.

The craft. I quilt and do cross stitch. Well, have in the past. Not last 5 or so years. I stopped when my crafting buddy died. I wonder if she was telling me to finish a quilt I started when she was alive.

You're swell! Thank you for taking time to enlighten me!

Thank you kindly,
SillyRabbit

IP Logged

Spiritual Virgo aka Kas

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #94 - Sep 7th, 2012, 5:44am

Hello, My name is Kassie. I was wondering if maybe I might possibly be blessed with a reading from you?

oxoxoLoveandlightxoxoxo
IP Logged

doe
Senior Member Level 4

xoxo

Reply #95 - Sep 7th, 2012, 1:59pm

Hi there c:
I would like to ask if you have time for a reading with me, too? I'd be very happy and I have questions concerning another person involved with me , please help xoxo

(and may I ask in which time zone you are? I'm in Europe - just so I know when to find you)

best wishes x
« Last Edit: Sep 8th, 2012, 12:21am by doe »  

IP Logged

NativeIndianLady
Private

Reply #96 - Sep 7th, 2012, 11:26pm

I would like one too....   Smiley

IP Logged

boatmotor
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

usa
Reply #97 - Sep 24th, 2012, 5:13am

Well Tako;

A year later, I have logged back in to give my feedback. I think my old user name was deleted due to inactivity. Not really sure.

I remember being extremely impatient as to receiving a reading. You were kind enough to cater to my compulsive need.

I had question involving a new business venture. As I think back I expected to hear great things, and get the spirits really chattering. As if I was more unique than any reading you had performed.

Now I realize things just don't work that way. The advice you had conveyed to me, and reiterated emphatically, was to "work on the details"

At the time things seemed so close, yet this was sound insight. Not that all was broken with the business plan; just needed to look at things a different way.

Its been a long road, and again I feel things are ready to go to market, and the plan is even more sound.

So even though I didn't heed the advice initially, I have somehow done exactly what was recommend. Almost as if it was predetermined that I must travel down that path.

I distinctly remember your spirit guide stating that we would speak again someday, and you claiming that was rather awkward.

I look forward to that moment. Not so much for validation anymore, but out of true belief.

I think a lot of character has been built during this time, and have a much different viewpoint to the psychic world. It seems the truths in these reading are better understood through time, patience, and careful observation.

Still I know even in my initial skepticism. The word details has resonated through my mind. I respect your gifts, but am still left with this empty feeling, a nervous feeling, and feeling of great anticipation. Not for financial gain in business, but as if I am driven to do something and this idea/business is a tool/medium to accomplish that.

Light and Love Tako

IP Logged

joienicole
Senior Member Level 4

Reply #98 - Sep 26th, 2012, 3:40am

cykiktako!

hello love!

the reading you gave me the other night was amazing!!

you were very accurate, i did need to hear i am beautiful i have been struggling with self image lately!

as for the mother figure, she is my mother in law, i do live with her

Now your description of my husband was amazing! and hearing you say what i already know about him and how amazing he is for me has made me fall in love with him that much more! he is the biggest blessing in my life and i could not ask for a better man!

you are an amazing blessing and i thank you and the angels for the reading!

much love

joienicole
Smiley

IP Logged

NativeIndianLady
Private

Reply #99 - Sep 26th, 2012, 11:57pm

Smiley Thank you for my reading Cy.......   Thank you very much.... You hit everything dead on the spot.      Wink

IP Logged

Nona
Senior Member Level 4

....and miles to go before
I sleep...
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reply #100 - Sep 29th, 2012, 5:39am

Thank you for the reading regarding my grandparents on my fathers side. For years I blamed them for the way he was, but after you spoke for them, I realized that I was wrong, and he is the blame himself, not anything his parents did. They were wonderful grandparents and it confused me how they could produce a child like this, but after your go between, I now understand that they had nothing to do with the way he turned out. For that, I will always be grateful to you. Hugs darlin, and Blessed Be...Namaste...........

IP Logged

NativeIndianLady
Private

Reply #101 - Sep 29th, 2012, 11:54pm

Thanks for my reading.    Smiley

Helped me alot Cy.  Wink

IP Logged

shav310

I Love The Paranormal

attica ny
Reply #102 - Oct 10th, 2012, 4:46am

Thank you for your reading it was kind an sweet an gave me some new ides for dealing with the past thank again for thaking the time on me i aprseate it thanks shannon Smiley

shannon my name is i just lost my dad have hard time dealing with this he all i think about i now he is in heaven but i miss hime real bad
YIM  
IP Logged

morningstarlight
Full Member Level 2

Love with all your heart!<br
/>
Florida
Reply #103 - Oct 10th, 2012, 5:23am

It amazes me, you are very gifted!! I just so happened to log into the chat and received a wonderful reading from you!

Thank you for devoting your time, it was so enjoyable you have no idea!

I was happy to hear from grandma. I hope the man comes to you soon.

Many blessings and love!!
Jessica

« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2012, 5:01pm by morningstarlight »  

IP Logged

morningstarlight
Full Member Level 2

/>
Florida
Reply #104 - Oct 10th, 2012, 2:34pm

Hey, I just learned that Henry is my grandmas younger brother that died. That was the H man. You did say Henry! (we do not have a large family so I am impressed) My grandma was closest to her brother. I told my dad, who is not doing so well health wise, and I think that brought him a lot of comfort. Thank you!

I am still trying to bring forward a man that has passed in my life. I am worried. Maybe he didn't go to heaven or crossover?

« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2012, 5:05pm by morningstarlight »  

IP Logged

seoreh
Full Member Level 4

many blessings,
new york city
Reply #105 - Oct 11th, 2012, 2:29am

HI
just looking for guidance and insight on an intuitive level about a friendship i'm having that is very hard to understand, twin flame but so hard.
I would appreciate it deeply,
Lisa

Lisa

IP Logged

MooBerry

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #106 - Oct 12th, 2012, 3:28am

Hey tako,

Wanna read me? HmmmmmMmMMmmM?  let me know... I have some things I am interested in exploring, and think a read would help kickstart my journey!

Moo

IP Logged

Jin604
Full Member Level 5

Reply #107 - Oct 23rd, 2012, 6:27am

Hi Cykiktako, is it possible if you could do a reading for me? I just want to figure out which spirits are with me, and learn more about my spirit guide. Thanks if you decide to and I can provide more info if needed.

MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

mom2jas
Interim Member

The beginning of a new
journey...
Michigan
Reply #108 - Oct 24th, 2012, 7:18pm

I would like to reach somebody who has recently passed. This was my long time "boyfriend" we were never married, but we were together for years and had a family. It would also be great if there was anything I could tell his mother...

IP Logged

Marge1
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #109 - Oct 28th, 2012, 5:57am

Hi there,

I am posting to see if you would perhaps be interested in doing a reading for me?  My dad passed away suddenly about 7 years ago and I was wondering if you could feel or let me know of any spirit messages that may be there.  

Thank you for your consideration and please do not hesitate to ask if I can provide you with any additional information.

IP Logged

Devoted Energy
Full Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal
& Coffee

Reply #110 - Oct 29th, 2012, 12:59am

hi I would like a reading please

IP Logged

AngelLover25
Grande Fellow

Reply #111 - Nov 4th, 2012, 9:15pm

Hi! I would love to have a reading! Hoping to hear from you soon!

Many blessings,
Megan.

IP Logged

Spiritual Virgo aka Kas

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #112 - Nov 13th, 2012, 2:29pm

hello again, would like a reading from you, if possible,thank you Cheesy

oxoxoLoveandlightxoxoxo
IP Logged

MooBerry

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #113 - Nov 18th, 2012, 4:23pm

Hey cykik!

Thanks for the reading! It was amazing.  During the entire reading, my heart was on fire.  Your read was so accurate and a confirmation I've been waiting for on so many different things.  You're still my psychic crushhhhhhh lol.  But anyway, it left me feeling good about life, feeling good about the future Smiley.  

I've always loved my God and talked to my angel... but it's nice to hear that my prayers are being received and they know I l love them... for me, this was the most touching part of the read... and the part about my fiance and I being a match made in heaven... we always wondered why and how we ever met, and thought there was divine intervention...

<3

IP Logged

Krysania Eramos
Senior Member Level 4

Expression, Life, Artistic
Endeavor
California
Reply #114 - Nov 25th, 2012, 10:34am

cykiktako.. thanks for the read on my gparents today. it was an unexpected surprise, but everything you said the moment i stepped in the room was absolutely spot on. I was going to ask you if you could read me earlier in the day because I was having this conversation with someone about the topic that arose in our meeting... but I figured I wouldn't bother you... and I guess I got the reading anyway. haha!

Sorry that they just barged in, by the way... lol.

Hope you had a good night, and I would really like to chat with you again about all this sometime soon as a follow up, if you don't mind. Smiley

You rock! Thank you for your service and dedication. Smiley

-Love and Light,
Krysania Eramos
IP Logged

natasha_1985
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #115 - Nov 25th, 2012, 5:54pm

Hi cykiktako could I please have a reading?
L&L Natasha xx

IP Logged

purpleturtle1234

I Love The Paranormal

Los Angeles, CA
Reply #116 - Nov 26th, 2012, 5:56pm

Thank you for the surprise reading the other day. You were right about my inabilities to open up. I am struggling and I know for a fact that if I don't see immediate results then I get frustrated. So you were right on about that. I am very much going to take your advice Cheesy

Thanks again : )

Purple

IP Logged

Dylan73
Full Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #117 - Dec 2nd, 2012, 9:17pm

Cykiktako is one of the most wonderful readers I have encountered in my life. This kind, warm hearted, polite and considerate reader gives readings that envelope you in a feeling of warmth and care, making you feel safe and well looked after. I am always left with a feeling of comfort and love when I am finished receiving a reading from tako. I am very impressed with his skill as a reader and connection with spirits, and angels, particularly because it is paired with such a warm considerate heart and eloquent manners. I strive as a reader to adapt theses wonderful qualities in my own readings. I know if I am seeking help, advice, or a reading, and I receive any of the above from tako that I am well taken care of. I am always left with a sense of peace and contentment, safety and understanding. I would highly recommend this reader!!!  Smiley

IP Logged

doe
Senior Member Level 4

xoxo

Reply #118 - Dec 3rd, 2012, 11:49pm

hey tako
I remember last time they told you not to give me a reading, as I was possibly not ready to hear the answer to my question.
now, I think I know why this happened and I'd be happy, after experiencing it, if you could help me out a little. I'm a little lost now after this battle.
hope to meet you in chat

IP Logged

yummybrummy

I Love The Paranormal

Dubai, UAE
Reply #119 - Dec 4th, 2012, 7:42am

Morning Cykiktako, hope all is well with you  Smiley

I'd love a reading from you but trawling through your thread it would appear that you only do this via chat and I for some unknown reason cannot access the chat on this site.

Please let me know of any other option

Have a wonderful day

YB x

IP Logged

Shell.
Moderators

Hello Friends ... smile
it confuses them <3
Sydney Australia
Reply #120 - Dec 11th, 2012, 4:11am

love you hun thanks . for our chat

you rock ... but I know you know that

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss   Smiley Smiley Smiley

Smile... It Confuses Them <3

IP Logged

valentinearabella
Fellow Member

United States
Reply #121 - Dec 12th, 2012, 5:28am

Cykiktako, dear, thanks so much for the surprise reading in chat this evening! It was quite unexpected, yet I'm so grateful to have connected with my maternal grandmother once again. I'm very glad to hear that she is with me and sending me her love. It was amazing how you brought up my relationships at the exact moment I was thinking about it in my head! I was truly blown away! You also gave me really great advice during a time when I needed it most! You're reading could not have come at a better time! I will try my best to "handle the important things first". Prioritizing has been something I've been struggling with all my life. Thanks for the reminder that I need to stay on the right path in order to achieve the goals I've set out to accomplish. Thank you so much for your kind words! You're a star Wink

Lots of love and hugs,
valentinearabella
« Last Edit: Dec 12th, 2012, 5:29am by valentinearabella »  

IP Logged

gardneab
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #122 - Dec 15th, 2012, 2:25am

Hi.

I was browing on this site and I stumbled across your bio. You are the first psychic on here that I have felt absolutely drawn to. I was wondering if you would be willing to give me a reading?

IP Logged

Seagypsy
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #123 - Dec 16th, 2012, 3:35am

Tako, thank you so much for the healing you gave me last night. I feel so much better today.
You are just the best my friend Smiley Smiley

"Those who hear not the music,
Think the dancers mad."

IP Logged

natasha_1985
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #124 - Dec 18th, 2012, 9:42pm

Hi Cykiktako,

Could I please have a reading if possible?
Thanks for looking L&L  Smiley XX

IP Logged

stardaze84
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #125 - Dec 22nd, 2012, 11:28pm

I have recently lost a loved one, i am really struggling to come to terms with this for many reasons. I have been told that you are the best person for me to contact regarding a reading if it was possible, although i do fully understand that you will be very busy. I hope that you would be able to do a reading for me, although i know these things have to happen naturally and can not be forced.
Many thanks
samantha

IP Logged

MooBerry

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #126 - Jan 7th, 2013, 8:02am

Hey tako! This is feedback for the read you did a while ago in chat...  I wanted to tell you that the experience was a transformation of all things i believed into all things i am....

My life, my views, and my heart have opened and been allowed to experience the unseen in a new way... to understand my faith on a different level... it has helped and allowed me to see myself with a refined and more targeted purpose.  

I wanted to share that with you...

Love, life and peace for eternity
Moo

IP Logged

guided2c
Senior Member Level 4

Sharing of Spirit is an
Honor
Illinois
Re: cykiktako....would you read me sometime?
Reply #127 - Jan 11th, 2013, 11:08pm

Hi cykiktako! (((( Big Hugs )))))
It was very nice to meet you in the chatroom today! A few days back I heard reeeeeeaally good things about you so Im glad I had the chance to see you! My cup had runneth over with joy! Smiley
I have to say this....Im being guided to....but when I saw your pic in the room I felt so proud of you!...exactly like a mother would feel for her son! Im not sure but anytime I had this feeling it ended up I did in fact share a past life with the person....usually as a family member.
Either way, Im very happy for who you have become and who you are! And very happy to have met you...............again!
If you have a free time, would you please give me a reading? Im not sure how this works, so........contact me?

Abundance Love and Light to You and Yours!!!
Jeanine aka guided2c

"I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think." -Socrates
Happiness comes when your work and words are of benefit to yourself and others. -Buddha
YIM  
IP Logged

lucy2013
Junior Member Level 5

devon, uk
Reply #128 - Jan 19th, 2013, 5:32pm

Ive only recently joined this site but when u were in the chat rm and u said how my hair was the style and colour was spot on!! i can't believe how u got it right when i only had just entered the chat! looking forward 2 hearing more Smiley Smiley

MSN  
IP Logged

DesertRoad1833

United States
Reply #129 - Apr 5th, 2013, 8:31pm

Hi Cykiktako, wondering if I can get a reading from you? my name is Phillip, date of birth is 10-08-1983, age is 29, and a recent photo of me is my profile photo. If you need me to be in a chat room just message me a date, time, and chat room name, and I will meet you there.

IP Logged

Eugenie
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #130 - Sep 7th, 2013, 3:31pm

Hello Cykiktako! Are you still on ABT?

IP Logged

Alexander151

true light is within your
self
dade city
Reply #131 - Oct 24th, 2013, 9:48pm

Tako i need some advice do you know anything about healing bro?

IP Logged

blewweyezz
Fellow Member

Hi Alll..!
California
Reply #132 - Oct 27th, 2013, 1:36pm

TAKO!!!!
I am not even sure where to start... first let me say THANK YOU so much for taking the time to sit with me. It was an amazing reading and I can't even begin to express how right on the money you were with EVERYTHING that you touched on. Your gifts are without a doubt absolutely astounding to say the least. Your 'style' is easy and comfortable and you are an absolute pleasure to spend some time with. I can't thank you enough for everything that you gave me and as I said before, getting to know you has been an pleasure.
I can tell you that your missed around here and it is great to have you spend some time when you are able.....
Thank you again honey from the bottom of my heart....
Wendy
*bleww*

IP Logged

sweettink
Moderators

Remember to breathe deeply

Reply #133 - Feb 20th, 2014, 6:54pm

Hi Taco

Thank you very much for the read you gave me today,  much to think on re energy work.   Smiley

hugs
tink

...  ☆★☆�.��*����*��.�☆ ★ ☆�.��*����*��.�☆ ★ ☆�.��*����*��.�☆★☆

IP Logged

LunaSea
Moderators

usa
Reply #134 - Feb 21st, 2014, 1:01pm

Tako, Thank You for bring my family through in your reading very much appreciated. Very accurate and up lifting as well. Blessings keep up the good work!

"I don't suffer from my insanity I enjoy every minute of it!" ~Sherrlilyn Kenyon~

IP Logged

emiwuffie
Full Member Level 3

EVERBODY DANCE NOW!
Ohio
Reply #135 - Feb 27th, 2014, 7:11pm

Hello there cykiktako.

I would really appreciate one from you. I really enjoyed watching you read other people and thought it might be helpful for me to get a reading from you. Since it seems you really love helping people through your readings. Please and thank you, even if its a no. For even reading my post. Keep up the good work.

Sincerely, Emilee.

IP Logged

Arwen
Grande Fellow

Naomi Edwards
Wales
Reply #136 - Mar 19th, 2014, 11:49am

Hey hun. Sorry this feedback is so delayed but I lost the copy so I shall give ya what I remember. I have recently started reading again thanks to you! You read me because I had a block. You said it was due to what's been happening recently in my life. I cannot go into detail as things are personal but know this is 100% accurate. You also said I have a  huge issue with confidence when reading which was also correct. Since then I have read a LOT of times. I am reading now as much as possible and I owe thanks to you for pushing me in the right direction. So thank you dear friend.

Smiley

xoxo

GTalk | Skype/VoIP | YIM  
IP Logged

Shell.
Moderators

Hello Friends ... smile
it confuses them <3
Sydney Australia
Reply #137 - Mar 21st, 2014, 10:42am

Hello Tako

hugs and kisses from Shell. I know you said you didnt need feed back on the channeling you did that day but Im giving you some anyway ...

firstly I think your a great person and very caring so Im not surprised angels had this message for you to pass on

I feel its important heres what you said : fear will not be the great motivator towards love

only love is , only love is strong enough to pull you through . only love will show the way, only love will guide to the light . fear is the tool used by them who would see you astray do not succumb to this fear . do not let this fear be your guide only when your heart is pure and true and full of love will we be seen. choose love and choose sight .

we have come to deliver the message that the end days are upon you all . let this statement not cause you fear , but joy that the love is coming ,and the higher calling for those who are called is to spread love only love defeats all , it is impossible to be full of love and fear at the same time . choose wisely and bask in the glory

your calling is this Choose Love

this was such a great message I didnt want it lost

thank you for letting me be present on that day you gave me such a gift I hope others read this and understand and are enlightened a little more .

hugs Shell

Smile... It Confuses Them <3

IP Logged

XandyRJ
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #138 - Apr 3rd, 2014, 2:15am

Hey man, you have helped me so much and i feel very drawn to you. Finally i have finished my posts and I am allowed to receive readings. For some reason, I am drawn to you most and I would like to see what you can gather. Thank you much man. can't wait to talk again

IP Logged

Kaylouise
Full Member Level 4

I am what I am and what
I am needs no excuse

UK
Feedback
Reply #139 - Apr 7th, 2014, 4:40pm

Hello Smiley
Firstly i'd like to thank you again for the picture reading in chat yesterday. I was a little emotional so I wasn't able to give u as much feedback as i'd have liked so i'd like to give you some now...

Yes he loved basketball and was good at it, he had a hoop in the back garden so we often played together.

Yes it was trauma related, he was the front seat passenger in a car crash so yes i should imagine there was force to the chest.

Yes he did get in with the wrong crowd especially once he'd been put in a care home.

The 2 connection- there was a 2nd person who died in the crash, the driver survived so thats probably where the 2 is from.

Yes I have grieved a lot, although it was 8 years ago now i'm probably still grieving for him as i was only young when it happend  and didnt know how to deal with it.

It did hit the community hard, it was all over the news and still is now as the driver was never convicted even though he was driving at twice the speed limit. He was popular and everyone knew him, it was devastating for a lot of people.

Thanks again, if you have any questions i'd be happy to answer them Smiley

Kaylouise <3

IP Logged

nikita
Interim Member Level 5

I love this site!

Reply #140 - Apr 9th, 2014, 9:05pm

Hi Cyk,

I am so happy to leave a feedback for you. Your picture reading skills are brilliant! I was taken aback by the accuracy of your description, especially of the people not in the picture. appreciate your time and effort in reading my picture, Thanks a lot!

IP Logged

Kazz
Full Member Level 5

I em WHO i em
New Zealand
Hello there Cykik
Reply #141 - Apr 28th, 2014, 7:20am

Hope all is well... It has been along time since i have been on this site but still feels like home none the less. anyway i have once had a very fulfilling reading from you once before and was just wondering if there is any chance you would be able to do a reading for me again. i have had a lot of life changes in the past 8 to 12 months. life is alot different for me. i Have a clear mind of what i would like to do but dont know if its the right thing to do.. So was just wondering if you can clarify some things for me.. would be just a general reading if you could.. i have attached a picture to help you sync or tap into my energy if thats what you need and also my full name is Karroll Jade Pere and i was born 21 July 1988. and my son is the boy in the picture.  hope to hear from you soon

I em who i em, i em what you see, this is all you get, this is me!!

IP Logged

Promisesmommy
Senior Member Level 5

What you see is what you
get. Get it? lol
California
Reply #142 - May 14th, 2014, 10:58pm

Hi! along time ago you had given me a beautiful reading and I remember you were pretty spot on. I would love to just watch you read and be in chat with you when you read sometime with my daughter next to me. She has developed so many abilities at her age, I just figured maybe she may be able to start channeling as she learns to protect herself which I have recently taught her..

Anyways just wondering the next time you'll be in chat Smiley

YIM  
IP Logged

mommatiger
Supernumerary Fellow

We are loved and should
never forget it!
Winchester, VA
Reply #143 - May 31st, 2014, 4:23pm

Thank you my friend!
I was totally surprised when you read me. What started out as a challenge for others in the chat, about seeing my guide, led to a fantastic reading and guidance on what I need to change in my life. This was the second reading in a week that basically said the same thing, so I know I better listen up and fly right.
Thank you again. You are truly gifted.
Mommatiger

MSN | GTalk | YIM | AIM  
IP Logged

Melli
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #144 - Jun 9th, 2014, 5:35pm

Hi Cykiktako!

Can I get a reading when you have time?I wan Very grateful for this.
Hope I hear from you soon.

Melli! Smiley

Believe, everything is possible!

Melli

IP Logged

si12
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #145 - Jun 9th, 2014, 8:08pm

Hi Cykiktako, can i get a reading too. My question is "Will my husband ask for a reunion this month?" Do you see us getting back together again?.

I am in crossroads and any sort of message would help me heal my broken heart. My married life is coming to an end on july and wanted to know if any reunion is possible before july.

screen name si12,female,32 years.Thanking you in advnace Cykiktako.

IP Logged

julia589

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #146 - Jul 7th, 2014, 5:30pm

Can you please take a look at my pictures in the picture forum and tell me what you see.

IP Logged

lizaa
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

india
Reply #147 - Jul 18th, 2014, 7:27am

Hey tako ..
Namste :)
I watch your reading yesteday night . it was amazing :)
Yes when you were reading sweet . when your guide indicate loneliness.
Romantic loneliness that was for me . but as I was not aware I was allowed to speak or not .Thus I didn't speak in between reading . You read amazing . I regret I missed a reading cause of lack of posts .
Nice to meet you :)
Hugs

Lizaa

GTalk  
IP Logged

Nicholas

I Love The Paranormal

U.S.
Reply #148 - Jul 19th, 2014, 3:07am

Hello, I have read your bio and reviews and very impressed. If you get se free time I was wondering if I could get a reading? I'm kinda at a cross roads and need some guidance and direction on some things.. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

MSN | YIM  
IP Logged

morningstarlight
Full Member Level 2

/>
Florida
Reply #149 - Jul 19th, 2014, 9:02pm

Hello Smiley It has been awhile since I had a reading and I would love to have one. Thank you

IP Logged

Karen aka Bagel
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Toronto Canada
Reply #150 - Nov 28th, 2014, 2:44pm

I have 10 posts and would like a free reading

IP Logged

TENOTH

Heroic Soul
United Kingdom
Reply #151 - Feb 15th, 2015, 7:13pm

Greetings Cykiktako!

It's nice to meet you. I was drawn to you since I came here 2 years ago and decided to ask if I could request a reading. I read that you choose who you want to read when spirit pulls you and I completely understand and respect that. However if you do feel drawn to read, that would be awesome. Have a lovely day! Smiley

Namaste my fellow brothers and sisters <3

I AM Tenoth.
Old soul, ascended master, earth angel/archangel, member of Ashtar Command, Starseed, lightworker/lightwarrior, psychic, medium, very spiritual, passionate about my mission, indigo, felt universal love, know twin flame reunion will happen this lifetime, Remembers past lifes, had a past life in atlantis.

Curious about a past life in germany munich, my starseed origins and twin flame.
IP Logged

sky4angels
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #152 - Feb 17th, 2015, 6:34pm

Would love a reading if you have some free time.  Smiley

IP Logged

ravenswings
Full Member Level 2

Columbus Ohio
Reply #153 - Nov 5th, 2015, 2:36am

so great to meet you tako....you're truly one of a kind.

IP Logged

kay7

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #154 - Nov 9th, 2015, 1:43pm

Hey Cykiktako, thank you and Grey Eagle  so much for the reading! I know that what could b revealed was limited as the discovery of it all is part of my path / challenge / lesson. I was aware of that and you hit it spot on. And I also thank you for being the vehicle that introduced me to my guardian angel.

Peace and love,
Kay

IP Logged

amo
Full Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #155 - Nov 9th, 2015, 2:06pm

Cykiktako,

Wow it was nice meeting you last night what a incredible spirit you are!

Your readings were incredible.  I enjoyed each and everyone of them.

Your are very entertaining and your messages are so inspirational!  I feel we all could learn from each one you gave.

I wish you luck in your career!

Thank you for taking the time to share your message for me!  

Amy Smiley

IP Logged

sweettink
Moderators

Remember to breathe deeply

Reply #156 - Nov 9th, 2015, 2:24pm

Thank you Tako for taking the time to read me yesterday.

You did great on picking up exactly what I am working on right now, and it was lovely to be told, the spirit world have noticed, and say I am doing good Smiley

many blessings
Tink

...  ☆★☆�.��*����*��.�☆ ★ ☆�.��*����*��.�☆ ★ ☆�.��*����*��.�☆★☆

IP Logged

amo
Full Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #157 - Sep 20th, 2016, 3:12am

Thanks Tako,

For another fun night!  Your energy lifts the room!  Great reads!  Happy to see you back!

Amy <3

IP Logged

DancingSpirit
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal
and spiritual things

Reply #158 - Sep 20th, 2016, 7:34am

Oh Tako...
Let me tell you, you were a sight for sore eyes and man am I glad you came by. Had a totally awesome evening that lifted my spirits... and you the totem you gave me describes me to a tee... and so much now makes sense... hugs my friend... hope to see you again real soon.

Love and Light to you
DancingSpirit

IP Logged

Owlscrying
Global Moderator

7th Sense

Reply #159 - Sep 25th, 2016, 8:45am

... Smiley tako Smiley ...

IP Logged

XXgodschildXX
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #160 - Oct 4th, 2016, 2:26am

do you feel anything towards me??? if you do please share thanks in advance and kindly

IP Logged

Hermione Granger
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #161 - Oct 14th, 2016, 5:29pm

thanks for the class, the other day, I really liked your relaxed and welcoming approach.  And now... the cheeky part! Grin If you'd ever feel like reading me in the future drop me a line Smiley

IP Logged

doe
Senior Member Level 4

xoxo

Reply #162 - Oct 15th, 2016, 6:51pm

Oh my god, cykiktako is back? Shocked Shocked Shocked
I remember joining this forum and how much I hoped Tako would notice me like a highschool crush! hahah good to see you're back!

IP Logged

Hermione Granger
Interim Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #163 - Oct 15th, 2016, 7:48pm

I think he was trying to hide himself in a chat :-D

IP Logged

doe
Senior Member Level 4

xoxo

Reply #164 - Nov 8th, 2016, 9:31pm

tako, if there's any chance, I'd be more than happy if you felt like reading for me Smiley

IP Logged

Silvatiousgray

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #165 - Jan 3rd, 2017, 2:14am

Hi cykiktako I would love a reading regarding the future of my relationship with my boyfriend. I can't get into the chatrooms for some reason and I would love an online read please. I am begging to know!!! Thanks so much. Please please could you pm me a reading. Or text it. Thank you.

IP Logged

Star_Gazer
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #166 - Feb 26th, 2017, 7:12pm

Hi Cykiktako,

I am looking for guidance on some matters. Would be very grateful if you could consider me in your reading list.

Thanks!

IP Logged

Pages: 1