04/24/17 at 14:25:16
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Arwen's Bio Page
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 52
(Read 34857 times)
Arwen
God Member

Naomi Edwards
Wales
Re: Purple Power's Bio Page
Reply #5 - 07/12/11 at 14:09:03

Yes unicorn I agree-it was a magical read for both of us I think and I too shed a tear when I picked up on your lost daughter  Smiley

Your Papa's soul was a beautiful one!! And I fully got his sense of humour too especially when he showed me the western movies ha haa  Smiley

It was a lovely connection and from what I picked up your lucky to have such a beautiful family, with passed loved ones also still in the picture.

Smiley Smiley

xoxo

GTalk | Skype/VoIP | YIM  
IP Logged

melasha
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #6 - 07/12/11 at 18:32:48

Purple power, you did a read for me.  I am going through a hard time and you picked up on it immediately.  You said that the next 2 years will see a shift for me and the very next day I got a job offer for a 2 year contract.! Amazing! I remembered your reading then.  You also caught up on the emotions about my marriage and my feelings about myself.  You were spot on.  Thank you so much for the reading.  Wish you the best.  Hugs.

IP Logged

pa3ciajp
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #7 - 08/16/11 at 17:15:38

Hello purple power!
I want to have a reading in general - about aspects of my life - romance, career, school, money and anything that I can ask. If it's okay with you. Is it possible for me to have a reading now? I'm in the meet and greet actually.

THANKS A LOT

IP Logged

saina

I Love The Paranormal

India
Reply #8 - 08/17/11 at 07:31:04

Hey..u got 2 feedback pages purple...
ok m gna catch up with u today Cheesy

You can encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated.
- Maya Angelou

IP Logged

artemis
God Member

You can, You Will, You
Have, You ARE

Reply #9 - 08/17/11 at 15:59:41

Haven't been read by you so this is just feedback on you lol.  You are very sweet in chat and REALLY funny.  LOL - just a random feedback post lol.

Life's an Ocean, sail it.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 52