07/26/17 at 19:33:36
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Arwen's Bio Page
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 52
(Read 36435 times)
Arwen
God Member

Naomi Edwards
Wales
Arwen's Bio Page
06/24/11 at 19:59:47

Hi everyone. This page is for posting feedback on my readings. Please try to remember as much detail as possible-as this will help me in future readings. Thanks.

Smiley

xoxo
« Last Edit: 08/14/16 at 10:46:55 by Owlscrying »  

GTalk | Skype/VoIP | YIM  
IP Logged

ttonianne02

I Love The Paranormal

New York
Re: Purple Power's Bio Page
Reply #1 - 06/24/11 at 20:06:36

Purple Power!!! this has bin a long time coming lol.... i was in aww at you reading. you told me my little angel is with me all the time... as i sespected but to have confermation is just so wonderfule you really tuched my heart to hear these things about her and i thank you so sos much from the botom of my heart. And like you said when its the right time she will be with me agian and will know my voice..  Smiley Smiley

Bless,
Toni

All you need to be is you. Your true self shines with more beauty than your eyes can see

IP Logged

Sowhat

Reply #2 - 07/05/11 at 20:54:12

Dear Purple,

You gave me a brief reading yesterday touching a couple of quite important bits Smiley U told me I had changed a lot and there has been an inner shift - and this is so so true. Also you kinda saw some things about my past that made sense and it was a nice short reading Smiley. Please have trust in yourself more, you are doing just allright, just need to find a way how to relax yourself  and you,ll be fine Smiley

Hugs x x x

LL.

IP Logged

Arwen
God Member

Naomi Edwards
Wales
Reply #3 - 07/11/11 at 22:51:44

For Melasha....

GTalk | Skype/VoIP | YIM  
IP Logged

UnicornArcher
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 07/11/11 at 23:03:48

I'm sorry it took a full day to get this to you, luv. Oh where do I start!?

The fact that you nailed the red coat and shoes got my attention straight away! Then my granda and pinpointing his breathing troubles...the yellow table cloth on my gran's dining room table where we had many get togethers...my granda aka "Papa", was a man I looked up to and loved all my life - even today. I have pics of when he was young up on the walls in my home. He and my gran "Nannie" were married July 4th, 1942. He was such a blessed man and when you mentioned that he had beaten my mother on occassion, it wasn't often but she did get a switch, his hand, or his belt across her bum several times for things she'd done to get her little brother into trouble. (Of course, we can laugh now at the stories because they really are funny.) You absolutely had me in tears and that you could so strongly feel him was amazing. The J and F you got were pretty spot on as his name was James LaFFoon! So, knowing that he's still watching over me and the kids is a wonderful thing to know and that he's with my first child, a little girl I'd refer to as Devon, and my gran.

Thank you for doing such a wonderful job on the read! Hugs and kisses!

UA

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 52