Feb 28th, 2017, 7:39am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Kimorents Bio and feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5
(Read 16859 times)
kimorents

I Love The Paranormal

Alabama USA
Kimorents Bio and feedback
Aug 6th, 2011, 7:51pm

Hi my name is Kim. I am a Medium and Intuitive reader.

I have had most of my abilities for as long as I can remember.
Psychic ability was the norm in my family. My Grandmother and Mother were both Mediums so I never really even thought to question life after death or psychic abilities. I can imagine for alot of people some of our family conversations would seem quite odd now that I think about it!

Most of my adult life I focused on raising a family and my career. I was always deeply drawn to helping others so I chose psychology and social work as a career path. I still find no greater joy then to see someone open to the love and beauty that is their true self.

It was only after all my children moved away that I chose to develop my psychic abilities to assist others. I am a Reiki Master and also have studied other forms of healing. Healing is my passion! My favorite creative hobby is making gemstone jewelry filled with Reiki for others.

I have spent the last 5 yrs as a reader and assistant both online and in private helping others thru spirit messages, psychic reads; or assisting them to develop their own ability's .

I am looking forward to working with you! Namaste.

Love lights the way,
Kimorents xxxxx

« Last Edit: Oct 14th, 2015, 9:38pm by Steve »  

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Re: Kimorents Bio and feedback
Reply #1 - Aug 19th, 2011, 11:53pm

Looks like i am your first feedback lol
Thank you so much for my reading, you were very accurate in all you said about my predicament and my hopes in life, you just about summed me up.
Your reading though short was informative and enjoyable,
Once again a big thank you, it was totally unexpected.... hugs

"All those who are unhappy in the world are so as a result of their desire for their own happiness.
All those who are happy in the world are so as a result of their desire for the happiness of others

IP Logged

VeryCatLike

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - Aug 20th, 2011, 12:07am

Ya did relatively good, all cept with the numbers thing.  Just keep it up and ya will be a pro in na time flat.

IP Logged

liz p
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Palatine, il
Reply #3 - Aug 21st, 2011, 11:10pm

Thank you for sharing your information.  If you are able I would love a reading.

AIM  
IP Logged

..Holly..
Moderators

Reply #4 - Aug 24th, 2011, 6:14pm

Hi (((hugs))) Wanted to thank you for the reading. It was to the point and gave me some confirmation on a message I had been given only that morning.

Thank you and glad to know you. <3

Smiley
« Last Edit: Aug 24th, 2011, 6:26pm by ..Holly.. »  

IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Reply #5 - Aug 25th, 2011, 11:34am

Tadaaaa i found you!!
Thank you for your reading you did for me the other day. It was very precise.. to the point that the dog had some nice chewed pens when i got home the day after  Roll Eyes
I will keep holding my hand out and see who is first to respond lol.

Thank you again and i will keep you updated.
Manuela

IP Logged

Sheika
Full Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #6 - Feb 12th, 2012, 4:32am

Your reading of me was great! You really picked up on my personality type and some stuff I deal with..all kinds of things were so dead on!! I was impressed!

Thank you! Smiley

IP Logged

littlep
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #7 - Mar 30th, 2012, 4:04am

Kim,
Thank you so much for your read, it was amazing that you were right on, and you had Dave's words down. I felt like he was talking to me. Once again thank you. As i said I am lucky [size=16][/size][color=#0000ff][/color]

IP Logged

littlep
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #8 - Mar 30th, 2012, 4:04am

Kim,
Thank you so much for your read, it was amazing that you were right on, and you had Dave's words down. I felt like he was talking to me. Once again thank you. As i said I am lucky [size=16][/size][color=#0000ff][/color]

IP Logged

kimorents

I Love The Paranormal

Alabama USA
Reply #9 - Mar 31st, 2012, 2:36am

Littlep your always welcome! It was a pleasure to bring Dave thru to you again. take care of those poor feet ok. lol.  I am sure we will see the other one soon too .   Love lasts eternal xxxxxxxxx

Forever friends, Kimorents Smiley

IP Logged

littlep
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #10 - Apr 2nd, 2012, 2:35am

Well i wanted to tell you both my feet had band aids on, as far as the job I am doing at work i always wonder if i am doing it right or my best. I know I am but doubt myself. I cant go back to the read i wanted to address each statement  because you  were right on with them all.
any way thank you again .
Friends forever xoxoxoxoxox Cheesy

IP Logged

fallSweetHeart
Grande Fellow

Earth
Reply #11 - Apr 3rd, 2012, 6:10am

Kim, you read me like an open book. Even things that were only slightly on my mind you picked up. I feel very encouraged now. If I can take that first step, I can get the ball rolling, I can be happy again Smiley

You saw my "uncanny ability to hear the unsaid"
Which is always hard when trying to tell others what I see, but I'm grateful you encouraged me to develop that. Although I am not to sure as to how!

And even more, the part about not shaking up my world, that was a huge concern of mine, if my place here in life was right. I feel so blessed at this moment, thank you.

I really do hope I find the right career. And when I do, I'll let you know.

I'm also wondering if maybe I should pick up tarot cards  Wink

Thank you, KimX10,000

-Lorena Kiss

So you will always be in my heart, with unconditional love.
IP Logged

CuteLilKitKat
Grande Fellow

confessitmonkey.com

Reply #12 - May 14th, 2012, 1:46am

Kim  Smiley

Just wanted to say thinks for playing with your cards last night.  Smiley  Grin

It was fun and sooo spot on.  Smiley Can't wait to watch you bring them out with someone else!  Smiley

Thanks again!  Smiley

WWW | MSN | Skype/VoIP  
IP Logged

kimorents

I Love The Paranormal

Alabama USA
Re: Hi, My introdution, a little about me
Reply #13 - Aug 7th, 2011, 2:39am

thanks mckennahappy, Nor -cal girls rock!   see you in the rooms xxxx

Kimorents

IP Logged

DesireeDonelle
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

IL USA
Reply #14 - Feb 1st, 2012, 6:57am

Hey thanks so much for helping me tonight you did a great job and I am a little more confident in the decision ahead of me. Love you Miss Kim!

IP Logged

silentmisery
Moderators

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #15 - Mar 27th, 2012, 4:30am

Hey kim thank you so much for taking the time to do a reading for me Smiley it was awsome...You hit so well on personal things about me that I usually keep to myself. And there are currently several things Im desperately trying to acomplish for my child and any one of them happeneing like you said would be awsome Smiley As for my spiritual growth Im trying and its good to know that its making a difference...I often feel rather stuck. Hugs that you so much again Smiley

IP Logged

LstInAmbivalence

On a Journey...
Howell, NJ
Reply #16 - Apr 26th, 2012, 3:37am

Extremely accurate!!! I had 3 specific problems/worries in my life, and when she read me, she nailed those 3 specific problems right off the bat!!! It was like talking with my inner self. She is extremely wise, and also has great advice. She is an extremely talented reader, and I am very impressed and happy with her reads/insights. I hope to get another reading from her soon, especially when I am feeling like I hit a standstill in my life. She does not BS, she tells you how it is, and I like that about her.

As much as we thirst for approval, we dread condemnation.

*-*-Tiffany Ann-*-*

AIM  
IP Logged

minerva2345
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #17 - Apr 30th, 2012, 2:22am

thank you for the reading Kimorents it was great one

I love help peoples
I send healing

IP Logged

Kayen
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Alton,IL
Reply #18 - Apr 30th, 2012, 2:27am

Hey Kim I'm guessing you picked up on some of my gifts when reading because my computer froze up when you reading me but i wanted to say that Yes I am working on getting a RA-Key but not sure how much it going to cost when i cut the price. i also am try to get a Meditation Yoki for my psychoketic abilities so i can strengthen my palm chakras for healing and other things that might be possible for improving such as healing. I want to let you know those surges of light have started after i had the etheric inhibitor crystals removed and now i just feel ground more often than not I also removed some heart walls and spiritual heart wall Some locks called indigo crystal rainbow diamond locks recently so its been very changing in my over awareness and openness Shocked Cool the thing i think most people are experincing is Ascension systomps
« Last Edit: Apr 30th, 2012, 2:28am by Kayen »  

IP Logged

..Holly..
Moderators

Reply #19 - May 13th, 2012, 4:00am

Kimorents  Smiley Smiley Smiley  Thank you for the lovely read.  Sometimes things get so intense spiritually that I am sort of taken aback and wonder if I am for sure on the right path.  Your read encouraged me.  Your energy is lovely and comforting and the connection was wonderful.  Thank you so much.

Smiley Smiley Smiley

Blessings,

Holly

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 5