Jan 23rd, 2017, 6:26am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Kimorents Bio and feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 14
(Read 16340 times)
Sheika
Full Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Kimorents Bio and feedback
Reply #6 - Feb 12th, 2012, 4:32am

Your reading of me was great! You really picked up on my personality type and some stuff I deal with..all kinds of things were so dead on!! I was impressed!

Thank you! Smiley

IP Logged

littlep
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #7 - Mar 30th, 2012, 4:04am

Kim,
Thank you so much for your read, it was amazing that you were right on, and you had Dave's words down. I felt like he was talking to me. Once again thank you. As i said I am lucky [size=16][/size][color=#0000ff][/color]

IP Logged

littlep
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #8 - Mar 30th, 2012, 4:04am

Kim,
Thank you so much for your read, it was amazing that you were right on, and you had Dave's words down. I felt like he was talking to me. Once again thank you. As i said I am lucky [size=16][/size][color=#0000ff][/color]

IP Logged

kimorents

I Love The Paranormal

Alabama USA
Reply #9 - Mar 31st, 2012, 2:36am

Littlep your always welcome! It was a pleasure to bring Dave thru to you again. take care of those poor feet ok. lol.  I am sure we will see the other one soon too .   Love lasts eternal xxxxxxxxx

Forever friends, Kimorents Smiley

IP Logged

littlep
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #10 - Apr 2nd, 2012, 2:35am

Well i wanted to tell you both my feet had band aids on, as far as the job I am doing at work i always wonder if i am doing it right or my best. I know I am but doubt myself. I cant go back to the read i wanted to address each statement  because you  were right on with them all.
any way thank you again .
Friends forever xoxoxoxoxox Cheesy

IP Logged

fallSweetHeart
Grande Fellow

Earth
Reply #11 - Apr 3rd, 2012, 6:10am

Kim, you read me like an open book. Even things that were only slightly on my mind you picked up. I feel very encouraged now. If I can take that first step, I can get the ball rolling, I can be happy again Smiley

You saw my "uncanny ability to hear the unsaid"
Which is always hard when trying to tell others what I see, but I'm grateful you encouraged me to develop that. Although I am not to sure as to how!

And even more, the part about not shaking up my world, that was a huge concern of mine, if my place here in life was right. I feel so blessed at this moment, thank you.

I really do hope I find the right career. And when I do, I'll let you know.

I'm also wondering if maybe I should pick up tarot cards  Wink

Thank you, KimX10,000

-Lorena Kiss

So you will always be in my heart, with unconditional love.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 14