04/30/17 at 21:27:25
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Kimorents Bio and feedback
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17
(Read 17431 times)
Rosemary Marylouise Ambrosia

I Love The Paranormal
Arnhem, The Netherlands
Question Re: Kimorents Bio and feedback
Reply #65 - 11/21/15 at 00:33:32

i would like to ask to you if you can answer my question if i may ask a question to you ... I want to try and get pregnant at the moment .. I have been wanting to get pregnant from my second child for a long time now .. But I am not pregnant until now .. And my sister is now pregnant of her second baby a little baby boy an i would like to if you can see another child with me a baby in the yr 2016 ? And if so if you can describe the baby's father and if you can tell me around what month the baby will be born ?? With love Romy Marylou Amber Joosten

IP Logged

Rene Blue
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Kimorents Bio and feedback
Reply #66 - 12/01/15 at 07:19:59

thank you for a great read !!

It made ABSOLUTE sense to me at this time and the connection was clear and strong.  

You have a very nice feeling around you, and I felt comfortable and excited at the same time.

Even the song you suggested makes sense more than I can say Smiley

Thank you again, and I hope to sit for you again,

Love,
Rene

IP Logged

Sweetpea000
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #67 - 12/18/15 at 23:50:53

Hey, do you think you could give me a reading? I want to know if my very bad luck is going to improve any time soon. From Emily

IP Logged

PinkHearts

Medium
north dakota
Reply #68 - 01/25/16 at 07:01:23

Hello Kim,
  You taken me by surprise, I did not expect a reading, you did a wonderful job. Thank you for the insite. I am glad my prayers are being heard and I do want to become a better Medium and wanted help with that. I love helping people. I am very happy it's my mother in law. Even a Helper Guide is good. God Bless you

IP Logged

Esteban

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #69 - 02/02/16 at 18:19:59

Hi Kim, I remember seeing you during my first visit to the chat rooms. I would like to have a reading whenever it's convenient for the both of us. I have two pressing issues that I want insight about and feel that it's best to not ask one reader about both. My question involves everything I need to know about someone close to me who I was once very serious about but was never given a chance by her. You can PM me about your chat availability or if you prefer to read in the forum. Something drew me to you in chat.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17