Feb 28th, 2017, 7:41am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Kimorents Bio and feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
(Read 16860 times)
LunaSea
Moderators

usa
Re: Kimorents Bio and feedback
Reply #60 - Nov 7th, 2015, 9:30pm

Kimbo my dear thanks so much for connecting to my guides and bring through their message tonight.. i appreciate ur time and effort in doin so.. much love and best wishes to you as well!!

"I don't suffer from my insanity I enjoy every minute of it!" ~Sherrlilyn Kenyon~

IP Logged

PinkHearts
Fellow Member

Medium
north dakota
Reply #61 - Nov 7th, 2015, 9:59pm

Thank you for my reading, you always do a good job, hopefully I can do this too someday. My son get worried about his job sometimes, but he does a good job. And he does get worried about getting a girlfriend, and i know he will someday also. God Bless you
« Last Edit: Nov 7th, 2015, 10:01pm by PinkHearts »  

IP Logged

Manuela
Grande Fellow

Netherlands
Reply #62 - Nov 9th, 2015, 9:54am

As always a delight to get a reading from you, spot on. Thank you hugs <3

IP Logged

sweettink
Moderators

Remember to breathe deeply

Reply #63 - Nov 9th, 2015, 2:26pm

Many thanks Kimo for the read you gave me.

It was lovely to get confirmations, of what I am feeling around me, and the advice too!

Many blessings
tink

...  ☆★☆�.��*����*��.�☆ ★ ☆�.��*����*��.�☆ ★ ☆�.��*����*��.�☆★☆

IP Logged

Cosmic
Grande Fellow

A wayfarer on the sands
of Time and Space
India
Reply #64 - Nov 9th, 2015, 2:33pm

Thank you for the read on Psychic Fair. It was accurate and very relevant.

Blessings

IP Logged

Rosemary Marylouise Ambrosia
Senior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal
Arnhem, The Netherlands
Question Re: Kimorents Bio and feedback
Reply #65 - Nov 21st, 2015, 12:33am

i would like to ask to you if you can answer my question if i may ask a question to you ... I want to try and get pregnant at the moment .. I have been wanting to get pregnant from my second child for a long time now .. But I am not pregnant until now .. And my sister is now pregnant of her second baby a little baby boy an i would like to if you can see another child with me a baby in the yr 2016 ? And if so if you can describe the baby's father and if you can tell me around what month the baby will be born ?? With love Romy Marylou Amber Joosten

IP Logged

Rene Blue
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #66 - Dec 1st, 2015, 7:19am

thank you for a great read !!

It made ABSOLUTE sense to me at this time and the connection was clear and strong.  

You have a very nice feeling around you, and I felt comfortable and excited at the same time.

Even the song you suggested makes sense more than I can say Smiley

Thank you again, and I hope to sit for you again,

Love,
Rene

IP Logged

Sweetpea000
Newbie Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #67 - Dec 18th, 2015, 11:50pm

Hey, do you think you could give me a reading? I want to know if my very bad luck is going to improve any time soon. From Emily

IP Logged

PinkHearts
Fellow Member

Medium
north dakota
Reply #68 - Jan 25th, 2016, 7:01am

Hello Kim,
  You taken me by surprise, I did not expect a reading, you did a wonderful job. Thank you for the insite. I am glad my prayers are being heard and I do want to become a better Medium and wanted help with that. I love helping people. I am very happy it's my mother in law. Even a Helper Guide is good. God Bless you

IP Logged

Esteban
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #69 - Feb 2nd, 2016, 6:19pm

Hi Kim, I remember seeing you during my first visit to the chat rooms. I would like to have a reading whenever it's convenient for the both of us. I have two pressing issues that I want insight about and feel that it's best to not ask one reader about both. My question involves everything I need to know about someone close to me who I was once very serious about but was never given a chance by her. You can PM me about your chat availability or if you prefer to read in the forum. Something drew me to you in chat.

IP Logged

6cats
Moderators

Meeoooww

Reply #70 - Feb 28th, 2016, 12:17pm

Thank you for my surprise reading,

I think you picked up my nephew,
I was just thinking about him earlier and was missing him,  It was nice to know that you felt love.

Thank you for your words Kim

"All those who are unhappy in the world are so as a result of their desire for their own happiness.
All those who are happy in the world are so as a result of their desire for the happiness of others

IP Logged

Wonderwhy12

Empaths rock
Reading,pa
Reply #71 - Mar 3rd, 2016, 1:04pm

Would love a reading if your up to it

IP Logged

Hail9694

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #72 - Mar 28th, 2016, 6:15pm

Hello Kim I would really love a reading if you are able to! I would greatly appreciate some guidance and information, a lot of things have been going on in my life and would love answers!

My name is hailey, age 19 if that would help you any for connection if you need more please let me know!

Namaste!
« Last Edit: Mar 28th, 2016, 6:16pm by Hail9694 »  

IP Logged

Esteban
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #73 - Apr 11th, 2016, 5:49am

Thank you so much for the reading Kim! You did a great job. I had more questions answered than I anticipated. Just about everything you told me was stuff I needed to hear. I archived our session for my personal records.

That was the first time I have experienced a real time reading of such accuracy.  I got closure for one issue of mine and encouragement for my professional career. You even were able to tell that I worry alot. That's my nature and it can cause me undue stress at times.

Again thank you so much for the reading and I hope to see you and everyone else in chat in the near future.

IP Logged

CrumbledOreo
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #74 - Apr 16th, 2016, 4:35pm

Hi Kimo!
We've met in chat before and you always seemed so sweet and fun! I'd love to have a reading with you one day Smiley

IP Logged

LstInAmbivalence

On a Journey...
Howell, NJ
Reply #75 - Jul 9th, 2016, 12:55am

Hey Kimorents,

I was wondering if I could possibly get some insight as to why my luck in the last two years suddenly seemed to be non-existent.  So much has happened in the last two years, I feel like the universe literally turned against me.  Just recently, I lost my best friend of 28 years, my cat was just recently ran over by a car, and I loved that cat as if it was my own child, my boyfriend just had emergency gallbladder removal surgery after he just found an amazing job and things were starting to look up, my car has been in the shop for over two months trying to get repairs from someone smashing into it, my financial situation keeps getting worse and worse, and I am not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  Everything just keeps getting worse and worse, and I am starting to feel like there is no hope.  Things just keep happening back to back to back and to back again.  I can't handle it anymore.  What is wrong with me?  I feel like I am hexed.  I am a good person.  I do my best to help everyone, but everything keeps backfiring on me.  I am just losing myself.  I could really use some insight and maybe some advice on how I can change my luck.  Thanks.

As much as we thirst for approval, we dread condemnation.

*-*-Tiffany Ann-*-*

AIM  
IP Logged

Girl168
Newbie Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #76 - Jul 19th, 2016, 4:46pm

Hello!I would really love a reading, if thats okay... thank you! Smiley

IP Logged

XXgodschildXX
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #77 - Sep 26th, 2016, 6:36pm

Hi, new here. How are you? Would like a reading maybe by you.

IP Logged

Crystal1995
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #78 - Oct 3rd, 2016, 6:44am

Hi Kimo,
your feedback sounds great and i love you bio. I would love a reading some time Smiley

Thanks ,
Crissybebz

IP Logged

becca9125
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #79 - Dec 18th, 2016, 10:56pm

thank you so much for the reading.... you helped answer a question that i have had and that was about me doubting the things that i feel.... you did a great job thank you

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5