Jan 22nd, 2017, 7:57am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Kimorents Bio and feedback
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 
(Read 16324 times)
Hail9694

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Kimorents Bio and feedback
Reply #72 - Mar 28th, 2016, 6:15pm

Hello Kim I would really love a reading if you are able to! I would greatly appreciate some guidance and information, a lot of things have been going on in my life and would love answers!

My name is hailey, age 19 if that would help you any for connection if you need more please let me know!

Namaste!
« Last Edit: Mar 28th, 2016, 6:16pm by Hail9694 »  

IP Logged

Esteban
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #73 - Apr 11th, 2016, 5:49am

Thank you so much for the reading Kim! You did a great job. I had more questions answered than I anticipated. Just about everything you told me was stuff I needed to hear. I archived our session for my personal records.

That was the first time I have experienced a real time reading of such accuracy.  I got closure for one issue of mine and encouragement for my professional career. You even were able to tell that I worry alot. That's my nature and it can cause me undue stress at times.

Again thank you so much for the reading and I hope to see you and everyone else in chat in the near future.

IP Logged

CrumbledOreo
Junior Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #74 - Apr 16th, 2016, 4:35pm

Hi Kimo!
We've met in chat before and you always seemed so sweet and fun! I'd love to have a reading with you one day Smiley

IP Logged

LstInAmbivalence

On a Journey...
Howell, NJ
Reply #75 - Jul 9th, 2016, 12:55am

Hey Kimorents,

I was wondering if I could possibly get some insight as to why my luck in the last two years suddenly seemed to be non-existent.  So much has happened in the last two years, I feel like the universe literally turned against me.  Just recently, I lost my best friend of 28 years, my cat was just recently ran over by a car, and I loved that cat as if it was my own child, my boyfriend just had emergency gallbladder removal surgery after he just found an amazing job and things were starting to look up, my car has been in the shop for over two months trying to get repairs from someone smashing into it, my financial situation keeps getting worse and worse, and I am not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  Everything just keeps getting worse and worse, and I am starting to feel like there is no hope.  Things just keep happening back to back to back and to back again.  I can't handle it anymore.  What is wrong with me?  I feel like I am hexed.  I am a good person.  I do my best to help everyone, but everything keeps backfiring on me.  I am just losing myself.  I could really use some insight and maybe some advice on how I can change my luck.  Thanks.

As much as we thirst for approval, we dread condemnation.

*-*-Tiffany Ann-*-*

AIM  
IP Logged

Girl168
Newbie Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #76 - Jul 19th, 2016, 4:46pm

Hello!I would really love a reading, if thats okay... thank you! Smiley

IP Logged

XXgodschildXX
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #77 - Sep 26th, 2016, 6:36pm

Hi, new here. How are you? Would like a reading maybe by you.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14