05/23/17 at 02:08:49
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Kimorents Bio and feedback
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 
(Read 17567 times)
6cats
God Member

Meeoooww

Re: Kimorents Bio and feedback
Reply #70 - 02/28/16 at 12:17:32

Thank you for my surprise reading,

I think you picked up my nephew,
I was just thinking about him earlier and was missing him,  It was nice to know that you felt love.

Thank you for your words Kim

"All those who are unhappy in the world are so as a result of their desire for their own happiness.
All those who are happy in the world are so as a result of their desire for the happiness of others

IP Logged

Wonderwhy12
YaBB Newbies

Empaths rock
Reading,pa
Reply #71 - 03/03/16 at 13:04:55

Would love a reading if your up to it

IP Logged

Hail9694
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #72 - 03/28/16 at 18:15:18

Hello Kim I would really love a reading if you are able to! I would greatly appreciate some guidance and information, a lot of things have been going on in my life and would love answers!

My name is hailey, age 19 if that would help you any for connection if you need more please let me know!

Namaste!

IP Logged

Esteban

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #73 - 04/11/16 at 05:49:19

Thank you so much for the reading Kim! You did a great job. I had more questions answered than I anticipated. Just about everything you told me was stuff I needed to hear. I archived our session for my personal records.

That was the first time I have experienced a real time reading of such accuracy.  I got closure for one issue of mine and encouragement for my professional career. You even were able to tell that I worry alot. That's my nature and it can cause me undue stress at times.

Again thank you so much for the reading and I hope to see you and everyone else in chat in the near future.

IP Logged

CrumbledOreo
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #74 - 04/16/16 at 16:35:07

Hi Kimo!
We've met in chat before and you always seemed so sweet and fun! I'd love to have a reading with you one day Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17