08/24/17 at 09:36:54
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Kimorents Bio and feedback
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17 
(Read 18326 times)
LstInAmbivalence

On a Journey...
Howell, NJ
Re: Kimorents Bio and feedback
Reply #75 - 07/09/16 at 00:55:37

Hey Kimorents,

I was wondering if I could possibly get some insight as to why my luck in the last two years suddenly seemed to be non-existent.  So much has happened in the last two years, I feel like the universe literally turned against me.  Just recently, I lost my best friend of 28 years, my cat was just recently ran over by a car, and I loved that cat as if it was my own child, my boyfriend just had emergency gallbladder removal surgery after he just found an amazing job and things were starting to look up, my car has been in the shop for over two months trying to get repairs from someone smashing into it, my financial situation keeps getting worse and worse, and I am not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.  Everything just keeps getting worse and worse, and I am starting to feel like there is no hope.  Things just keep happening back to back to back and to back again.  I can't handle it anymore.  What is wrong with me?  I feel like I am hexed.  I am a good person.  I do my best to help everyone, but everything keeps backfiring on me.  I am just losing myself.  I could really use some insight and maybe some advice on how I can change my luck.  Thanks.

As much as we thirst for approval, we dread condemnation.

*-*-Tiffany Ann-*-*

AIM  
IP Logged

Girl168
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #76 - 07/19/16 at 16:46:51

Hello!I would really love a reading, if thats okay... thank you! Smiley

IP Logged

XXgodschildXX
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #77 - 09/26/16 at 18:36:35

Hi, new here. How are you? Would like a reading maybe by you.

IP Logged

Crystal1995
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #78 - 10/03/16 at 06:44:42

Hi Kimo,
your feedback sounds great and i love you bio. I would love a reading some time Smiley

Thanks ,
Crissybebz

IP Logged

becca9125
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #79 - 12/18/16 at 22:56:03

thank you so much for the reading.... you helped answer a question that i have had and that was about me doubting the things that i feel.... you did a great job thank you

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 17