12/14/17 at 00:33:23
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Ginni15's bio and feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
(Read 4058 times)
ginni15

Strive to be the best
of YOU!!
Canada
Ginni15's bio and feedback
10/19/11 at 07:46:38

Hello everyone

Ever since I was very young I have been able to "pick-up" on people's feelings, emotions etc.  Have since learned that this is called empathic, as I really didn't know before what it was.

After going through a very difficult time in my life I began meditating and connecting with my spirit guides to help me through these times.  Through these connections with my guides I have been shown that my path in life is to help others who are struggling mostly with grief, to use the information I receive to help them on their journey.  When I do chose to read for someone, I will only do so if I feel strongly drawn and connected to them.  I receive messages in many forms, ( taste, smell, hearing and seeing)..and these messages are to help the reader in their lives, and some are from loved ones who have passed.

Intuition, empathy and with my guides beside me helping is how I connect with a reader.  Messages that I am given, are passed on to the reader, and many times they are important ones...most times they will mean nothing to me, but can mean  everything to those receiving the reading.

I am still quite new to this whole new avenue, and am always open to learn and practice to develop my gift.    
I am also very willing to accept any help, encouragement, and information in this development stage.

You will find me hanging out in chat as I really enjoy the friendship and bonding that is created in this wonderful atmosphere.  Sometimes I can be quite chatty  Cheesy...while other times I may fall silent and this is usually when my guides are speaking to me and I am listening to messages I am receiving.  

If you see me..give me a "hi"  Wink I love meeting new people and I just may connect with you  Smiley

Blessings and Hugs

ginni15
« Last Edit: 10/15/15 at 14:23:13 by Evie »  

The task before you is not as great as the power within you...Give me a firm place on which to stand and I will move the earth!

IP Logged

sue cali

Support one another
South Orange County, CA
Re: Ginni15's bio and feedback
Reply #1 - 10/19/11 at 07:47:45

Congrats Ginni Smiley Hugs..

IP Logged

si12

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - 10/19/11 at 14:59:48

Hi Ginni,

When you have time I would love a reading from you regarding my career.Thanking you in advance.

IP Logged

rockymthorserider

I Love Spirituality
Washington State
Reply #3 - 10/20/11 at 20:51:29

Hello Ginny,
Yes, You prove it to me that you pick up on peoples feelings and emotions and I pick up on you. It is uncanny that when I log in to chat, you follow me in within minutes, like you knew I was coming here. I have been headed out the door only to be drawn to my computer and there you were, waiting for me.   Smiley  I LOVE IT. Being tuned into you and you into me is a sign of wonderful friendship. I hope you get what you wish for on your spiritual journey. I will walk with you my friend.  Smiley

IP Logged

donthegodfather
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - 01/05/12 at 04:18:43

Just had a reading with
Ginni and she was very specific on an issue that is clearly a problem for me or at least it was a problem before .... i think she has got a great heart and will give great hope in giving guidance

Donthegod Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6