Feb 26th, 2017, 5:30am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Ginni15's bio and feedback
Pages: 1 2 
(Read 3393 times)
ginni15
Fellow Member

Strive to be the best
of YOU!!
Canada
Ginni15's bio and feedback
Oct 19th, 2011, 7:46am

Hello everyone

Ever since I was very young I have been able to "pick-up" on people's feelings, emotions etc.  Have since learned that this is called empathic, as I really didn't know before what it was.

After going through a very difficult time in my life I began meditating and connecting with my spirit guides to help me through these times.  Through these connections with my guides I have been shown that my path in life is to help others who are struggling mostly with grief, to use the information I receive to help them on their journey.  When I do chose to read for someone, I will only do so if I feel strongly drawn and connected to them.  I receive messages in many forms, ( taste, smell, hearing and seeing)..and these messages are to help the reader in their lives, and some are from loved ones who have passed.

Intuition, empathy and with my guides beside me helping is how I connect with a reader.  Messages that I am given, are passed on to the reader, and many times they are important ones...most times they will mean nothing to me, but can mean  everything to those receiving the reading.

I am still quite new to this whole new avenue, and am always open to learn and practice to develop my gift.    
I am also very willing to accept any help, encouragement, and information in this development stage.

You will find me hanging out in chat as I really enjoy the friendship and bonding that is created in this wonderful atmosphere.  Sometimes I can be quite chatty  Cheesy...while other times I may fall silent and this is usually when my guides are speaking to me and I am listening to messages I am receiving.  

If you see me..give me a "hi"  Wink I love meeting new people and I just may connect with you  Smiley

Blessings and Hugs

ginni15
« Last Edit: Oct 15th, 2015, 2:23pm by Evie »  

The task before you is not as great as the power within you...Give me a firm place on which to stand and I will move the earth!

IP Logged

sue cali
Senior Member Level 2

Support one another
South Orange County, CA
Re: Ginni15's bio and feedback
Reply #1 - Oct 19th, 2011, 7:47am

Congrats Ginni Smiley Hugs..

IP Logged

si12
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #2 - Oct 19th, 2011, 2:59pm

Hi Ginni,

When you have time I would love a reading from you regarding my career.Thanking you in advance.

IP Logged

rockymthorserider
Fellow Member

I Love Spirituality
Washington State
Reply #3 - Oct 20th, 2011, 8:51pm

Hello Ginny,
Yes, You prove it to me that you pick up on peoples feelings and emotions and I pick up on you. It is uncanny that when I log in to chat, you follow me in within minutes, like you knew I was coming here. I have been headed out the door only to be drawn to my computer and there you were, waiting for me.   Smiley  I LOVE IT. Being tuned into you and you into me is a sign of wonderful friendship. I hope you get what you wish for on your spiritual journey. I will walk with you my friend.  Smiley

IP Logged

donthegodfather
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #4 - Jan 5th, 2012, 4:18am

Just had a reading with
Ginni and she was very specific on an issue that is clearly a problem for me or at least it was a problem before .... i think she has got a great heart and will give great hope in giving guidance

Donthegod Smiley

IP Logged

Alexander151

true light is within your
self
dade city
Reply #5 - Feb 3rd, 2012, 2:58am

thanks ginni u did a big reading for me im really gratefull how i do do feed back lol A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++

IP Logged

noname
Interim Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

Here and there
Reply #6 - Feb 26th, 2012, 3:11pm

i would like a reading if possible concerning love. thanks

IP Logged

gmart3448
Junior Member Level 3

I Love The Paranormal

florida
Reply #7 - Jun 27th, 2012, 2:39am

Hi Ginni I noticed you had posted a while back about a boy who was 4 or 5 years old and by the description you gave I think it might have been my son David he has brown doe eyes and I also have a picture of him posted on this site under FIRE TRUCK. I am really hoping it might be him i miss him alot and would like to know if it was. Thanks for reading Shocked)

Mommy loves Baby
Baby loves Mommy

IP Logged

jenn_me
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

middle east
Reply #8 - Jun 27th, 2012, 11:01am

i would like a reading if possible concerning love. thanks  Smiley

IP Logged

shav310

I Love The Paranormal

attica ny
Reply #9 - Sep 25th, 2012, 6:27am

Thank you for the nice reading i think you did realy good job i could feel the love an the gentalness it helped a lot an i feel i have mad 3 more new friends thanks again all my love love sha

shannon my name is i just lost my dad have hard time dealing with this he all i think about i now he is in heaven but i miss hime real bad
YIM  
IP Logged

valentinearabella
Fellow Member

United States
Reply #10 - Dec 31st, 2012, 12:37am

Hey Ginni15!

I read your bio and I would like to ask for your help.

I'm not looking for a reading, but rather advice on how to develop my empathic abilities. I've been doing a bit of research and exploring what an empath is exactly. As a scientist, I like to deeply understand the topic at hand and as a fellow empath perhaps you may have suggestions that I haven't come across before.

Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much, dear! Wink
valentinearabella
« Last Edit: Dec 31st, 2012, 12:39am by valentinearabella »  

IP Logged

Sanlty
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #11 - Mar 2nd, 2014, 9:39pm

Heya Ginni15!
Here is a more complete feedback on the picture reading on chat this evening. You wrote:
"Not sure...but is this a little sister?? I am feeling a sisterly connection heart A mischevious little tyke...can see dancing and twirling...may have had some learning disabilities? but that didn't stop her. Very loving, happy laughter, lots of hugs greated everyone as if she had known them all her life, with big smiles and big hugs heart I am seeing a doll...like a rag doll of sorts?? see her carrying this around all the time...like a security blanket of sorts I could be totally wrong on all of this. She is now complete and whole...she says no more pain, no more confusion...she is more alive now than she ever was heart DONE "

Yes you are spot on, this is my little sister Cheesy She loved dancing and she was often twirling around us all. She just loved life as it was I think. She gave love to everyone she met, and loads n loads of hugs. If i was sad or down, she would just come over and hug me, and I felt the love from her instantly.

The ragdoll was spot on too! She has a real ragdol that she carried around alot, slept with it and had it with her when we went on trips etc.

No more pain, no more confusion... she had a lot of pain while she was in life, and a bit of a rough family around her. So its good to know thats all gone now and that she is more alove now then ever.

thank you so much!

San|ty

San|ty

IP Logged

Lanky_Danky
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

NJ
Reply #12 - Mar 14th, 2014, 6:52am

Hey Ginni I'd love a reading from you when you get a chance, just on general stuff, whatever.  Let me know how you want to do it; idk if u do it on chat or on this thread. Hope to hear from you soon!

IP Logged

ginni15
Fellow Member

Strive to be the best
of YOU!!
Canada
Reply #13 - Oct 18th, 2015, 11:22pm

I am back Smiley  Thank you Evie for updating my readers feedback for me Smiley  I look forwarding to practicing again with the gifts I have..and if you are interested in a reading just drop me a line here or find me in chat and maybe, just maybe we will connect Smiley

hugs
ginni15

The task before you is not as great as the power within you...Give me a firm place on which to stand and I will move the earth!

IP Logged

amo
Full Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #14 - Oct 31st, 2015, 5:33am

Ginni,
Don't know how to thank you enough for your reading.  I have been feeling a little down and it really boosted my spirit!

You were very accurate about whats going on for me!  And I take comfort in the message you relayed.

You were awesome as always!

Thanks,
Amy <3

IP Logged

ginni15
Fellow Member

Strive to be the best
of YOU!!
Canada
Reply #15 - Oct 31st, 2015, 7:06pm

Amokennedy  Smiley

Thank you so much for the feedback  Smiley I am so glad that through my guides I was able to help you....you are an amazing person, never forget that!!   Smiley Smiley

hugs to you my friend!!

ginni15

IP Logged

amo
Full Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #16 - Nov 1st, 2015, 9:27pm

Wow Ginni,

Great pic read today.  You got my granma to tee.  
You never stop amazing me!

Thank you for sharing your gift!
Amy Smiley

IP Logged

rare_flower

on my own star
Reply #17 - Nov 6th, 2015, 2:04pm

Hello Ginni, my darling.

I would be so happy if you are willing to give me a reading during the fair this weekend. Smiley

rare_flower

"The moment I heard my first love story I started looking for you...not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere, they're in each other all along."

IP Logged

ginni15
Fellow Member

Strive to be the best
of YOU!!
Canada
Reply #18 - Nov 6th, 2015, 2:13pm

Hi rare_flower  Wink

I would love to give you a reading at the fair  Smiley I will be around Saturday evening (have to work during the day) after 7 p.m. central time...and will be around Sunday for most of the day Smiley  When you see my room open, come on in and we will arrange for it  Smiley Smiley

Have your name down on my reading request list  Smiley

See you there!!  Smiley Smiley

hugs
ginni15
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2015, 2:14pm by ginni15 »  

IP Logged

rare_flower

on my own star
Reply #19 - Nov 6th, 2015, 2:28pm

Thank you for a fast reply, my beautiful friend. I look forward to your reading.

rare_flower  Smiley Smiley Smiley

"The moment I heard my first love story I started looking for you...not knowing how blind that was. Lovers don't finally meet somewhere, they're in each other all along."

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2