10/18/17 at 04:40:12
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Cheyenne's bio and feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 42
(Read 32264 times)
cheyenne
God Member

HEALING THE WORLD WITH
LOVE
Canada
Cheyenne's bio and feedback
06/07/12 at 02:27:45

Ok so wow where do I start here..
I hate putting labels on what I can do as I find them limiting, I just do what I do . My main goal is helping others find their path and footing in this lifetime . I am almost 50 years old and have lived through so much thus far in my lifetime that I think I can feel and understand many of the things you are going through.
I have a strong faith and connection with God that has been with me all my life even as a very young girl. I was badly burned as a 5 year old 3rd degree on my leg (spilled a 36 cup hot coffee pot onto me) .. The Doctor said I would need skin grafts and have horrible pain . I told the Doctor No I would not have either as I asked Jesus he told me I would not need anything . The Doctor just laughed and thought I was silly , but in fact I was right ..I have seen God work in many ways and could not have gotten through some parts of my life without him .. I love finding the Blessings that life has to offer at every turn if I look around me ..( OK so I wear Rose Colored Glasses) BUT I Love them .. Grin Grin
I have a strong connection with animals also .
I sit here wondering what all to say I do, but in fact I do nothing !! God uses me to do his bidding and His will .

I have met some wonderful people here at this site whom have helped me to grow and I just want them to know they are Loved.. Now it is my turn to "pay it forward " NO FEE'S ONLY LOVE!!! Smiley

Okay so I have put you to sleep by now * wipes hands* my work is done here !!!

Much Love & Light Cheyenne

Just some things I love ::: Roll Eyes Grin
« Last Edit: 10/14/15 at 16:36:57 by Steve »  

We-ya-'maa
A woman's medicine pertains to her natural personal affinity to create and bring forth life, nurture and foster love for her children, her partner, her family and �bring love to the world

IP Logged

homebound
God Member

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Cheyenne's bio and feedback
Reply #1 - 06/07/12 at 02:37:23

Cheyenne, you are a beautiful person inside and out. God's Blessings pour on you. I am so happy you are here with us.
Love to you and good cheer always.

IP Logged

michee
God Member

I Love The Paranormal

Canada
Reply #2 - 06/07/12 at 02:58:27

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Cheyenne Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Thank God for you!! You are a fantastic friend, teacher, and my HERO!!! hehehe I know you hate it when I say that, but... well... I can't lie. hehehe
You're the first person to go running to a person in need no matter what their issue and you're just soooooo full of love for everyone. You've taught me a whole lot and continue to daily. I would say thank you for all that you've done and the help and guidance you have provided me with, but I promised you that I wouldn't so instead I will thank God for putting you in my path!! Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

~The more that you empower the lives of others

the more that you empower your own life ~

IP Logged

EMPstrike
God Member

Always seeking-

Reply #3 - 06/07/12 at 03:45:12

You do well by the All who find effect from you. I have heard this many times while watching you speak.

Your effect on me individually is no different Wink

IP Logged

boynamedsue

on a journey, our paths
met
middle of the united states
Reply #4 - 06/10/12 at 15:50:52

Hi Cheyenne thanks i needed the nap Tongue lol

Seriously, I am grateful to have met you. We may never know why we cross the paths of others, except that we were meant to. One day that may be revealed to me, but for now I just say thank you and enjoy knowing you. Much love and caring i feel coming from you.

take care, see you in chat Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 42