Jan 19th, 2017, 10:52am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Ghost-addict's Bio and Feedback
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 94 
(Read 49916 times)
Samson Bessus

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Ghost-addict's Bio and Feedback
Reply #558 - Oct 22nd, 2016, 2:29pm

This seems like something you might could help me with.

Let's ignore this strange clock for a moment.

So far; yesterday evening, I was looking through my camera app and there was this strange "Face Box" appearing out of nowhere. While I was looking at the bed where this box was, I see my clock sitting on 5:22.

This clock here? This has been going on just passed June now and I've known others talking to me about this. The box went away after the minute changed?

Apparently; this is something you're asking me for and I haven't found out how to time travel "yet".

I have this as well; back in June I was visited by a young osprey in a fig tree. I had a pet hen named Littlerock; she was very loyal to me, she was always there when I needed her to talk to. When she died I buried her under this same fig tree, the one she liked the most.

As for this baby hawk in the tree back in June; Ironically back on Patriot's Day, I was fishing at the lake at the army base.

I heard a hawk while I was fishing, and when I lifted to find it --

This was a cloudy hot humid day and the cloud cover was heavy.

-- when I looked up, there was one cloud that was different from the others. The cloud looked like an angel's wing. Shortly after a hummingbird flew over my shoulder.

On my way to get lunch in town, I leaned the seat back and I had a dream while I was sleeping, there was a message saying to me, "Let God act first" I'm assuming this means the election.

When me and dad got home; this was commonly taking place. I've managed to come across an image message on Google.

I had 9 out of 10 of these items listed; had happened to me.

Things have been going on all year now. Apparently I have an angel watching me...
« Last Edit: Oct 22nd, 2016, 3:54pm by Samson Bessus »  

18_Angel_s_wing.JPG (305 KB | 8 )
18_Angel_s_wing.JPG

IP Logged

IronLogan300
Interim Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #559 - Nov 22nd, 2016, 2:05pm

Hello Ghost Addict,

i was wondering if you'd be willing to do a picture reading for me? I've had alot of my plate, could use alittle insight.
Thank you!

me_113.jpg (17 KB | 9 )
me_113.jpg
mejp.jpg (79 KB | 10 )
mejp.jpg

IP Logged

Maaya
Fellow Member

❤ Rebirth From The Ashes!

Reply #560 - Jan 11th, 2017, 9:25pm

Can you please do a reading for me ? 😊