Jan 19th, 2017, 10:50am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Asar's bio
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 35
(Read 29333 times)
Asar
Fellow Member

I am who I am
In my world
Asar's bio
Aug 17th, 2012, 6:47am

Hello dear friends,

I am born with the ability to see,hear,touch ,smell and taste energies.  a clairvoyant and a medium .

later  learned healing : distant healing and crystal healing and learned psychic defence

researched my inherited abilities and tracked it back to 700 years ago. inherited my abilities from both my father and mother side of the family.

learned from inherted books about spell casting , charms ,and some wierd things Cheesy

researched and read more than 6 religions.

My healing abilities according to people are fast and sometimes cannot believe it myself.

helped people to unblock things in their lives but stopped doing that because it so exhausts me.

can sent myself to places and sometimes to times only to see whats going on Huh.

can see into past lives and  was proven to be correct many times but don't believe in this and don't know how it happens.

apart from that ... i work where none knows about me really .. I am engaged and happy with my life and have faith that something good is coming out of me existing in this life circle.

Blessings and happiness Smiley
« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2012, 6:50am by Asar »  

You laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at you because you are all the same.

IP Logged

MysticVamp1r3
Senior Member Level 5

Live Life as if each day
was a miracle!!!
texas
Re: Asar's bio
Reply #1 - Aug 18th, 2012, 2:43pm

Hello Asar please let me know when you would be available i am interested in a reading. I am most drawn to your bio. please let me know when you would be available. Love and Light MysticVamp1r3  Smiley

((((MysticVamp1r3)))
IP Logged

Asar
Fellow Member

I am who I am
In my world
Reply #2 - Aug 18th, 2012, 2:55pm

HeLLo dear  i felt something from your post ..after two days i will be available for a reading hope to see you there.

Smiley

You laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at you because you are all the same.

IP Logged

Werewolfchibichan
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #3 - Aug 26th, 2012, 5:50am

Thank you Asar. Your reading were completely spot on and has given me the courage to go do something instead of floundering in fear and worry. I will keep good thoughts of you always.  Kiss

IP Logged

Asar
Fellow Member

I am who I am
In my world
Reply #4 - Aug 26th, 2012, 6:27am

Hello Dear  Werewolfchibichan... thank you for you feedback and i am happy that i could be of any help ...bless you wherever you are and go .

light and love

IP Logged

shav310

I Love The Paranormal

attica ny
Reply #5 - Aug 26th, 2012, 7:25am

asar u are amazing u showed me so much inside i new i had but guess i needed conformasion to it. U have open doors for me i feel like u let me free , also i have done the consoling now i need to to informasion work an to learn how to meditate like u said an for some reasion dont now why i usal bun a candle by me kepp up the good work case your good at it i hope one day i be that self confidant thank you an god bless ,sha

shannon my name is i just lost my dad have hard time dealing with this he all i think about i now he is in heaven but i miss hime real bad
YIM  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 35