04/26/17 at 16:42:57
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Asar's bio
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42
(Read 30846 times)
maru
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Asar's bio
Reply #190 - 05/07/16 at 21:05:49

Azar, hello!
Thank you very much for the reading you did on Saturday, you told me about  a man with hat, and that i should read about St Magdalene. I've found some information about her. We had Easter last Sunday and i read that the tradition to paint eggs goes back to her. It is an interesting coincidence.  But it is difficult to read about her, her life wasn't a happy one(
Thank you very much for your prediction, as faith is really what i need.  
Just one question out of curiosity, if i may, please. Remember you told me that the hat was of old style. Azar, do you think that what you saw was a winter or autumn time? You told me 9 clicks. So i think that if i take into account a hat so it is probably January. I know it is not good to calculate and wait, but at least it gives hope. Smiley

IP Logged

FallenFeather
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Canada
Reply #191 - 05/20/16 at 06:12:32

Hi Asar,
I am a new member and felt that with your feedback and bio that you woukd be a great person to receive a reading from.  Thank you

IP Logged

Hisui
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #192 - 05/21/16 at 08:40:21

Hello Asar, I might have met you in the chat.  If you felt like it'd be nice to be read by you.  

I can't seem to use the check box for "Notify of replies" etc. for this site. Not sure if that's because of my membership level.. but hope to see you soon.

* I removed my previous post with the same message.. I learned at the chat I should change my browser to firefox to use the option box - to notify me when you answer.  Smiley

IP Logged

Asar

I am who I am
In my world
Reply #193 - 05/27/16 at 15:24:12

sure when we meet will do the reading in chat

You laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at you because you are all the same.

IP Logged

Hisui
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #194 - 05/27/16 at 20:20:30

If you're there now I'd love to have one.. Smiley

I don't think I can PM just yet..  if you find me today sometime from now to 3 hrs later, or Monday Morning (my time GMT+9.5) that would be your Sunday night?

Or please let me know when's convenient for you.
« Last Edit: 05/27/16 at 22:15:51 by Hisui »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42