Feb 28th, 2017, 7:38am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Asar's bio
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 
(Read 30075 times)
anne24
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Asar's bio
Reply #180 - Mar 12th, 2016, 9:41pm

Asar

Thank you for the wonderfull reading. You made my life more understandable. You have a lovely way of reading, and a great energy. I wish you all the best!

IP Logged

Duca00

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #181 - Mar 17th, 2016, 8:19pm

Hello Asar, I would love to get a reading. How do I go about?

Thank you! Smiley

IP Logged

XsXeyesXsX
Newbie Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #182 - Mar 19th, 2016, 5:04pm

Hello Asar thank you for reading me.

IP Logged

Ralib

Always Seeking Truth <3

Reply #183 - Mar 23rd, 2016, 2:12am

XHello Asar, I am new to this site and something tells me I'm really going to like it here. Any place where I can develop more spiritually is a great place for me Smiley. Also I came here after being paranoid about intrusive thoughts. I keep having intrusive thoughs about that Serial Killer, Richard Ramirez after I watched a video on the Cecil Hotel with the Elisa Lam Case . It is quite scary and has got me paranoid. Horror movies usually don't bother me but I can't stand to watch real life torture and pain. It makes me really uneasy and bad thoughts are hard to get rid of.

So I am just basically asking if you have any insight on this? And if you would like to, a reading about my energy and futuere? I feel like I need to do something on this earth but I don't know what. I can't just see my self living the average american lifestyle. I want to make a difference. Is there something stopping me?
« Last Edit: Mar 23rd, 2016, 2:17am by Ralib »  

Love & Light

IP Logged

Basher85
Junior Member Level 5

Hello :)
England
Reply #184 - Mar 28th, 2016, 8:26pm

Hi Asar,

I hope you are well?  Smiley I haven't been on this site for many years, something has drawn me back, and your name stood out when looking at the forum lists.  Smiley

Smiley

Sometimes you just have to take a chance

IP Logged

autumnbreeze305

Have always felt connected
to the Spiritual world.

Miami
Reply #185 - Mar 29th, 2016, 10:50am

Hi Asar,
         I want to thank you do much for the help you have given me. Really nice to know that I am not alone in this.  You are definitely amazing at what you do. Again, very grateful that you were there to help me.

May you gifts continue to grow.

IP Logged

Gracie Hatchet
Moderators

California
Reply #186 - Apr 30th, 2016, 10:03pm

Thank you Asar for the lovely reading today, it was very special, warm and kind. You have a wonderful gift. Thank you for sharing it!!!!

IP Logged

Layners
Interim Member Level 3

Continuously Learning!

Montreal
Reply #187 - Apr 30th, 2016, 11:06pm

Hi Asar,

I can't thank you enough for your reading. You picked up on so much about me! I am very hopeful about your predictions!

Thank you again!

IP Logged

SheilaMarcela4432

I Love The Paranormal

Colombia Bogota
Reply #188 - May 1st, 2016, 6:16am

hi youre right alot things dont understand the first things you say you can explain that thought you were going to sense my family members not understand when you say beign myself iam always me theres noone that cant change me everything else right on spot i like to have longer read

IP Logged

hollow1
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #189 - May 4th, 2016, 8:58pm

Hello. I am a new member. Would like to experience a reading, if you have time one day.

Thank you in advance. Smiley

IP Logged

maru
Junior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #190 - May 7th, 2016, 9:05pm

Azar, hello!
Thank you very much for the reading you did on Saturday, you told me about  a man with hat, and that i should read about St Magdalene. I've found some information about her. We had Easter last Sunday and i read that the tradition to paint eggs goes back to her. It is an interesting coincidence.  But it is difficult to read about her, her life wasn't a happy one(
Thank you very much for your prediction, as faith is really what i need.  
Just one question out of curiosity, if i may, please. Remember you told me that the hat was of old style. Azar, do you think that what you saw was a winter or autumn time? You told me 9 clicks. So i think that if i take into account a hat so it is probably January. I know it is not good to calculate and wait, but at least it gives hope. Smiley
« Last Edit: May 7th, 2016, 9:06pm by maru »  

IP Logged

FallenFeather

I Love The Paranormal

Canada
Reply #191 - May 20th, 2016, 6:12am

Hi Asar,
I am a new member and felt that with your feedback and bio that you woukd be a great person to receive a reading from.  Thank you

IP Logged

Hisui
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #192 - May 21st, 2016, 8:40am

Hello Asar, I might have met you in the chat.  If you felt like it'd be nice to be read by you.  

I can't seem to use the check box for "Notify of replies" etc. for this site. Not sure if that's because of my membership level.. but hope to see you soon.

* I removed my previous post with the same message.. I learned at the chat I should change my browser to firefox to use the option box - to notify me when you answer.  Smiley

IP Logged

Asar
Fellow Member

I am who I am
In my world
Reply #193 - May 27th, 2016, 3:24pm

sure when we meet will do the reading in chat

You laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at you because you are all the same.

IP Logged

Hisui
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #194 - May 27th, 2016, 8:20pm

If you're there now I'd love to have one.. Smiley

I don't think I can PM just yet..  if you find me today sometime from now to 3 hrs later, or Monday Morning (my time GMT+9.5) that would be your Sunday night?

Or please let me know when's convenient for you.
« Last Edit: May 27th, 2016, 10:15pm by Hisui »  

IP Logged

Vesta38
Interim Member Level 3

Keeping an open mind
Scotland
Reply #195 - May 27th, 2016, 11:50pm

Hi Asar

You have an impressive bio and I was wondering if you are able to give me a general reading at all. I appreciate that you are busy and its no problem if you can't. Just thought I would ask.  Thanks xxx

IP Logged

Eagle6205
Full Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Oklahoma
Reply #196 - Jun 16th, 2016, 6:38pm

Thanks for the read Asar.

I do apologize I'm late on your feedback, since I thought you were listed in the directory and you weren't. Btw I know you were assuming you were still Green, Tink confirmed you are indeed Green still and shot me the link to your bio.

So here goes. First off I think your preparation time was a decent time of less than about 10mins and you were very focused and made good use of the time. I liked that you weren't immediate to respond and took your time to word things as well as I felt like you were indeed working with the details I gave you and was concentrated on only the read.

As for the read itself I was astonished to find that though you did find a lot more life times than I had anticipated, you took your time to explain the amount I had and I felt like instead of just going with what you picked up thus far, you actually cared to do a very in depth read by choosing to delve as deep as what the read allowed you. You saw 12 and considering the number you were very detailed in delivering the information about each life you picked up precisely.

I liked too that unlike most reads, where some claim that the sitter was someone famous, you did not. Yes there were some positions of power but for the most part the ones you mentioned were very down to earth and realistic. I would like to add the confirmation that I got during the read to say that you were indeed really reading something was definitely there.

You picked up that in one of those lives my soul purpose was to save my sister from death. Though you didn't go into detail this hit home with another past life reading I had a year or so ago, in which I was told I had died saving my sisters life. You not only told of the life times but also how they were to pertain in lesson to this life,and you explained how these lives differed from others you have read and how they came together as a whole for a larger picture.

The confidentially that you kept where what ever basic information needed, that was personal to me, started with you telling me to pm it to you, as to keep that private.

Lastly you also picked up on things that were very personal to my health that you chose not to disclose and exercised discretion for my own privacy as the sitter. However when asked in the end,questions on things that I wondered about that were private, you informed me you kept those quiet for me and released that info to me in pm.

You gave an excellent read Asar, as I'm sure those who witnessed it can attest to. By far one of the best readings Ive had . Great job.
Thank you so much for your time and allowing me the pleasure of being read by one of ABTs best.
« Last Edit: Jun 16th, 2016, 6:43pm by Eagle6205 »  

IP Logged

Bonniejayde
Senior Member Level 5

Australia
Reply #197 - Jun 17th, 2016, 11:28pm

Hi Asar,

I'd love to request a reading from you one day if you have the time Smiley

X

I believe in the good things coming~ out of darkness lion heart pumping<3

IP Logged

Sorceress
Interim Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #198 - Jun 21st, 2016, 5:14am

Hello Asar,

I was here at the Psychic fair a few years ago and attended some of your classes. You gave me a beautiful and very accurate reading. When you have the time I would love a reading from you. I am not sure how this works, if you post it here or if you send a message with a time to meet you in chat? I am also hoping that you will be doing more classes as I got so much out of the last one you had. Have a lovely day!

IP Logged

Sherelly
Senior Member Level 2

I love Spirituality..

Florida
Reply #199 - Jul 19th, 2016, 12:03am

Hi Asar.. Smiley Luna from chat told me that you do Past Life Readings.. If you have the time.. Id like one and also a general reading.. If you can please send it to me as a message..

Thanks in advance.. Id love to know more about my past lives

Im looking forward to hearing from you.. Smiley Smiley Smiley

Sherelly Spiritually connected & Spiritually in LOVE

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11