Feb 28th, 2017, 7:42am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Asar's bio
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 11
(Read 30076 times)
Asar
Fellow Member

I am who I am
In my world
Asar's bio
Aug 17th, 2012, 6:47am

Hello dear friends,

I am born with the ability to see,hear,touch ,smell and taste energies.  a clairvoyant and a medium .

later  learned healing : distant healing and crystal healing and learned psychic defence

researched my inherited abilities and tracked it back to 700 years ago. inherited my abilities from both my father and mother side of the family.

learned from inherted books about spell casting , charms ,and some wierd things Cheesy

researched and read more than 6 religions.

My healing abilities according to people are fast and sometimes cannot believe it myself.

helped people to unblock things in their lives but stopped doing that because it so exhausts me.

can sent myself to places and sometimes to times only to see whats going on Huh.

can see into past lives and  was proven to be correct many times but don't believe in this and don't know how it happens.

apart from that ... i work where none knows about me really .. I am engaged and happy with my life and have faith that something good is coming out of me existing in this life circle.

Blessings and happiness Smiley
« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2012, 6:50am by Asar »  

You laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at you because you are all the same.

IP Logged

MysticVamp1r3
Senior Member Level 5

Live Life as if each day
was a miracle!!!
texas
Re: Asar's bio
Reply #1 - Aug 18th, 2012, 2:43pm

Hello Asar please let me know when you would be available i am interested in a reading. I am most drawn to your bio. please let me know when you would be available. Love and Light MysticVamp1r3  Smiley

((((MysticVamp1r3)))
IP Logged

Asar
Fellow Member

I am who I am
In my world
Reply #2 - Aug 18th, 2012, 2:55pm

HeLLo dear  i felt something from your post ..after two days i will be available for a reading hope to see you there.

Smiley

You laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at you because you are all the same.

IP Logged

Werewolfchibichan
Interim Member

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #3 - Aug 26th, 2012, 5:50am

Thank you Asar. Your reading were completely spot on and has given me the courage to go do something instead of floundering in fear and worry. I will keep good thoughts of you always.  Kiss

IP Logged

Asar
Fellow Member

I am who I am
In my world
Reply #4 - Aug 26th, 2012, 6:27am

Hello Dear  Werewolfchibichan... thank you for you feedback and i am happy that i could be of any help ...bless you wherever you are and go .

light and love

IP Logged

shav310

I Love The Paranormal

attica ny
Reply #5 - Aug 26th, 2012, 7:25am

asar u are amazing u showed me so much inside i new i had but guess i needed conformasion to it. U have open doors for me i feel like u let me free , also i have done the consoling now i need to to informasion work an to learn how to meditate like u said an for some reasion dont now why i usal bun a candle by me kepp up the good work case your good at it i hope one day i be that self confidant thank you an god bless ,sha

shannon my name is i just lost my dad have hard time dealing with this he all i think about i now he is in heaven but i miss hime real bad
YIM  
IP Logged

Asar
Fellow Member

I am who I am
In my world
Reply #6 - Aug 26th, 2012, 7:42am

Shav i really enjoyed reading for you thank you for trusting me and allowing me to do so .... al the best luck to you and those whom you love.

Cheers  Smiley

IP Logged

Asar
Fellow Member

I am who I am
In my world
Reply #7 - Aug 26th, 2012, 7:43am

Sender: Ma Di Tau
To: Asar
Subject: my reading
Date: Today at 07:30:22
Asar i would like to thank u so very much for my reading tonight !! it was on point .. u spoke about an endeavor that , i wanted to pursue. .. yes , i hope i will be successful at it .. its very much what i always wanted to become ,, life kinda got in the way of all that , so now i just have to be brave and got for it ! .. another thing u spoke about is a man possible bieng in my future but lol im not sure about that ,, we shall she lol ... again love light and progress too ur court ... rose aka ma di tau

You are most welcome ...Wishing you all the best of luck, love and happiness ... Smiley
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2012, 7:44am by Asar »  

IP Logged

MysticVamp1r3
Senior Member Level 5

Live Life as if each day
was a miracle!!!
texas
Reply #8 - Aug 29th, 2012, 12:41am

Thank you for the reading. I know my reading was a little out of the ordinary. But for the most part you were on point about alot of things. You should have more confidence about yourself but you do well as a reader. Thank you Love and Light MysticVamp1r3  Smiley

((((MysticVamp1r3)))
IP Logged

wendeelou
Fellow Member

I am "Paranormal"... :)

Seattle, WA, USA
Reply #9 - Aug 30th, 2012, 5:59am

I'd love to have a reading if you are able to get anything.   Your bio is pretty impressive.

Thanks!

IP Logged

Asar
Fellow Member

I am who I am
In my world
Reply #10 - Aug 30th, 2012, 7:11am

MysticVamp thank you alot for your lovely feedback

IP Logged

Asar
Fellow Member

I am who I am
In my world
Reply #11 - Aug 30th, 2012, 7:14am

Hello dear wendeelou...thank you for showing intrest on my reading ....please try catching me on chat i am there most of the time or send me a pm of your time zone and will arrange time ...

Sending a pic would be appreciated as it will help me more tapping and confirming things .

IP Logged

StillWaters
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

USA
Reply #12 - Aug 30th, 2012, 11:06am

Hi Asar,

I was wondering if you would be available to please read my energy.  Thanks  Smiley

IP Logged

StillWaters
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

USA
Reply #13 - Aug 30th, 2012, 12:26pm

Thank you so much for the reading Smiley

You were right about the relationship between my mom and I not being so good. I will work on it. You were also right about how I don't eat healthy or exercise.

When you talked about job opportunities I was put on three waiting lists and they told me that the company didn't have enough money to hire anyone for the positions, but as soon as they got the money they would call me to start working, but they never did Sad

Like you said, my karma does come back to me fast. If I have a bad thought I will fall and hurt myself within minutes and as you know things have been hard for me.

I have also stopped setting goals and working towards them because I've been very discouraged, but I will pick myself up.

You have given me lots of comfort, thank you so much  Smiley

IP Logged

Asar
Fellow Member

I am who I am
In my world
Reply #14 - Aug 30th, 2012, 12:34pm

Dear  StillWaters , thank you for  allowing me to read you ...I really like it.

Thank you very much ...and mark my words for what i have predicted .

All the best and good luck .

IP Logged

EagleSpirit
Fellow Member

Be Open to the Possibility

Australia
Reply #15 - Aug 31st, 2012, 1:43pm

Hi Asar, I just wanted to start off by saying how grateful I am for your graciousness and  for reading me!..  you were very clear and connected to me and my situation, spot on to the details,, even to the bracelet that I wear, wow ... I didnt expect it at all!!! ..

Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley  

I look forward to letting you now how it all pans out! . You gave me the messages I needed to hear, and I am excited for the things that are coming up! ..  it was the confirmation I needed, as I have not been feeling very confident within myself, and the decisions I have been making, you were spot on!

Thankyou again, it was a blessing to have you read for me.

Love and Light ..  

IP Logged

doe
Senior Member Level 4

xoxo

Reply #16 - Aug 31st, 2012, 7:33pm

Dear Asar, I'd like to request a reading from you c:
if possible, same time tomorrow? :3 <3

IP Logged

Asar
Fellow Member

I am who I am
In my world
Reply #17 - Aug 31st, 2012, 7:39pm

Dear EagleSpirit... thank you for giving me the chance to red you . I was blessed to have read you and i am happy that you got the confirmations you wanted ...

All the best and may your path be always the right and the brightest one ..

love and light to you .

IP Logged

Asar
Fellow Member

I am who I am
In my world
Reply #18 - Aug 31st, 2012, 7:44pm

Dear doe , i will be waiting for you the same time tomorrow hope we get a moderator to make it happen . love and light.  Wink

IP Logged

Katie_Ellyse
Junior Member Level 4

Everything happens for
a reason
England, UK
Reply #19 - Aug 31st, 2012, 10:54pm

I'd like to request a reading please. Anytime you are available to do so. Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 11