04/26/17 at 16:43:48
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Asar's bio
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 42
(Read 30847 times)
shav310

I Love The Paranormal

attica ny
Re: Asar's bio
Reply #5 - 08/26/12 at 07:25:46

asar u are amazing u showed me so much inside i new i had but guess i needed conformasion to it. U have open doors for me i feel like u let me free , also i have done the consoling now i need to to informasion work an to learn how to meditate like u said an for some reasion dont now why i usal bun a candle by me kepp up the good work case your good at it i hope one day i be that self confidant thank you an god bless ,sha

shannon my name is i just lost my dad have hard time dealing with this he all i think about i now he is in heaven but i miss hime real bad
YIM  
IP Logged

Asar

I am who I am
In my world
Reply #6 - 08/26/12 at 07:42:14

Shav i really enjoyed reading for you thank you for trusting me and allowing me to do so .... al the best luck to you and those whom you love.

Cheers  Smiley

You laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at you because you are all the same.

IP Logged

Asar

I am who I am
In my world
Reply #7 - 08/26/12 at 07:43:06

Sender: Ma Di Tau
To: Asar
Subject: my reading
Date: Today at 07:30:22
Asar i would like to thank u so very much for my reading tonight !! it was on point .. u spoke about an endeavor that , i wanted to pursue. .. yes , i hope i will be successful at it .. its very much what i always wanted to become ,, life kinda got in the way of all that , so now i just have to be brave and got for it ! .. another thing u spoke about is a man possible bieng in my future but lol im not sure about that ,, we shall she lol ... again love light and progress too ur court ... rose aka ma di tau

You are most welcome ...Wishing you all the best of luck, love and happiness ... Smiley

You laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at you because you are all the same.

IP Logged

MysticVamp1r3

Live Life as if each day
was a miracle!!!
texas
Reply #8 - 08/29/12 at 00:41:56

Thank you for the reading. I know my reading was a little out of the ordinary. But for the most part you were on point about alot of things. You should have more confidence about yourself but you do well as a reader. Thank you Love and Light MysticVamp1r3  Smiley

((((MysticVamp1r3)))
IP Logged

wendeelou

I am "Paranormal"... :)

Seattle, WA, USA
Reply #9 - 08/30/12 at 05:59:07

I'd love to have a reading if you are able to get anything.   Your bio is pretty impressive.

Thanks!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 42