Jan 22nd, 2017, 7:55am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Asar's bio
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 35
(Read 29382 times)
Asar
Fellow Member

I am who I am
In my world
Re: Asar's bio
Reply #6 - Aug 26th, 2012, 7:42am

Shav i really enjoyed reading for you thank you for trusting me and allowing me to do so .... al the best luck to you and those whom you love.

Cheers  Smiley

You laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at you because you are all the same.

IP Logged

Asar
Fellow Member

I am who I am
In my world
Reply #7 - Aug 26th, 2012, 7:43am

Sender: Ma Di Tau
To: Asar
Subject: my reading
Date: Today at 07:30:22
Asar i would like to thank u so very much for my reading tonight !! it was on point .. u spoke about an endeavor that , i wanted to pursue. .. yes , i hope i will be successful at it .. its very much what i always wanted to become ,, life kinda got in the way of all that , so now i just have to be brave and got for it ! .. another thing u spoke about is a man possible bieng in my future but lol im not sure about that ,, we shall she lol ... again love light and progress too ur court ... rose aka ma di tau

You are most welcome ...Wishing you all the best of luck, love and happiness ... Smiley
« Last Edit: Aug 26th, 2012, 7:44am by Asar »  

You laugh at me because I am different, but I laugh at you because you are all the same.

IP Logged

MysticVamp1r3
Senior Member Level 5

Live Life as if each day
was a miracle!!!
texas
Reply #8 - Aug 29th, 2012, 12:41am

Thank you for the reading. I know my reading was a little out of the ordinary. But for the most part you were on point about alot of things. You should have more confidence about yourself but you do well as a reader. Thank you Love and Light MysticVamp1r3  Smiley

((((MysticVamp1r3)))
IP Logged

wendeelou
Fellow Member

I am "Paranormal"... :)

Seattle, WA, USA
Reply #9 - Aug 30th, 2012, 5:59am

I'd love to have a reading if you are able to get anything.   Your bio is pretty impressive.

Thanks!

IP Logged

Asar
Fellow Member

I am who I am
In my world
Reply #10 - Aug 30th, 2012, 7:11am

MysticVamp thank you alot for your lovely feedback

IP Logged

Asar
Fellow Member

I am who I am
In my world
Reply #11 - Aug 30th, 2012, 7:14am

Hello dear wendeelou...thank you for showing intrest on my reading ....please try catching me on chat i am there most of the time or send me a pm of your time zone and will arrange time ...

Sending a pic would be appreciated as it will help me more tapping and confirming things .

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 35