Jan 19th, 2017, 10:51am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netParanormal Forum BoardsAliens and UFO's › Does any body has experince with aliens here ?
Pages: 1 2 3 
(Read 2730 times)
Angahith
Grande Fellow

In the rainy paradise
Re: Does any body has experince with aliens here ?
Reply #12 - Dec 3rd, 2012, 9:05pm

oc wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:33pm:
he says that if it's ever grey it's dark brown and has always been that way.

If this is correct then it is not the same planet.

Like I said, I don't remember anything other than this one glimpse and the feeling which accompanied it. However we did have different genders like we have male and female here (chromosomes wise). But that is only because I was standing beside the other gender (one of the genders??) in my glimpse.

I don't know anything else sadly.

IP Logged

oc
Grande Fellow

I am me. :)

Reply #13 - Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:51pm

Well, what you do know is interesting nonetheless. Maybe someone else will come along and identify with one of us. Whether it's the same place or not, it's neat. I'm still glad to be rooted on Earth. Smiley

two little letters ^‿^

IP Logged

HiCharlie

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #14 - Aug 17th, 2016, 6:13am

I can channel a few aliens and other spiritual beings.

IP Logged

Cole Wayne
Interim Member Level 5

Grr. Argh.
Boston
Reply #15 - Jan 6th, 2017, 4:44am

Interesting read! I don't have any experience with alien beings that I know of, but I enjoyed reading these accounts/experiences. Thank you for sharing!

Passion. It lies in all of us - sleeping, waiting - and, though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

IP Logged

Rose Rivers
Moderators

With spirit I have truly
come alive
Isle of Wight
Reply #16 - Jan 6th, 2017, 11:35am

experience with aliens, yes. One is a guide (he's from the Sirius galaxy) and comes in the form of a blue globe, because The Martian Chronicles is one of my favourite Ray Bradbury books and there the Martians come as blue globes... he and I find this very funny, he took that from my memories. He is not around very much but if I need 'outside' help, he's there.

The Cro-Magnon book I am channelling at the moment talks often of 'visitors from other worlds' and it is they who taught early man to use fire properly, what foods are good and what are bad and gave them many of the legends we know today. Aliens have visited us since we first evolved.

Rose Rivers, medium and writer
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3