Feb 23rd, 2017, 4:15pm
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netParanormal Forum BoardsAliens and UFO's › Does any body has experince with aliens here ?
Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
(Read 2872 times)
elshaday
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

somewhere
Does any body has experince with aliens here ?
Nov 28th, 2012, 10:52am

Please tell us we need to know , Wink

IP Logged

oc
Grande Fellow

I am me. :)

Re: Does any body has experince with aliens here ?
Reply #1 - Nov 28th, 2012, 10:22pm

Smiley Technically I have, but I never considered them aliens -- more like "living spirits" because I could see them, interacted with them, but others would only see glimpses of them and when I asked they called them spirits. Grin Close enough. Better than being called hallucinations (which I won't waste the space here to disprove Tongue).

Although I'm assuming you're looking for information/stories on greys, which I would like to read way more than type out my experiences because honestly they are boring to many -- like you telling me about the weird non-human you met with fur all over, a huge tongue coming out of a long, narrow grin, and who ran in circles and then jumped on you excitedly -- a sweet dog he was. Grin

two little letters ^‿^

IP Logged

elshaday
Junior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

somewhere
Reply #2 - Nov 30th, 2012, 4:00pm

thanks to you , although appearance doesnt matter , every body has imaginations so we can sort this out  accordingly .but  i wanna know abt whether you talked with them tells you , their purpose here on earth , cause you know this questions comes from another thread , need to be specific

IP Logged

Angahith
Grande Fellow

In the rainy paradise
Reply #3 - Nov 30th, 2012, 11:26pm

A massive amount of experiences I have had with 'aliens' is the past lives I experienced on other planets.

I want to say first that it is very weird to try to explain it to others who don't understand that our energy isn't anchored to only this planet but that it is possible to have lives in other galaxies and other places.

(EDIT: I realised that many of the details are how I, as a human, interpret it rather than how I would if I was still in that body. Also, these are not the typical aliens one would imagine but rather humanoid shapes and experiences.)

Paraphrasing here but the very first form I came into was with my other two 'sisters'. This was a very long time ago when the universe was quite new. Not all planets were hospitable obviously, heck, even the planet I was on wasn't that hospitable. I don't remember much from this first life apart from my sisters. They weren't hostile (we weren't hostile) and rather kept to themselves. Nothing remains of this planet or whatever inhabitants MIGHT be on that planet.

Another life was in a world were age did not matter (we lived for centuries). Aging exists here because our cells grow/age/regrow plus with the whole concept of time, it makes the process more noticeable. I don't know how it worked there so don't ask. I only have a few memories from there. It was very bleak there though. Absolutely NOTHING like earth. Everything was muted tones and very 'grey'. The inhabitants here did not give two shits about anything. When you have 'all the time in the world', there is no reason to rush anything.

Another life was in a very futuristic sense. It reminds me a little of battlestar galatica if you have ever seen that program. There was a massive war going on for basically the domination of that 'sector' of the universe. I don't know how the enemy was, perhaps it was a collection of entities but they had destroyed the vessel I was in (as we were escaping the destruction of our planet). I was separated from my father and another group of entities helped us escape. They took us to Antares. Antares is a portal to other planets. Imagine it like a highway sort of. I remember more from this life as it came up during this life. Now, if you were worried about an 'evil' galactic race, those assholes that destroyed my planet would be right up that alley.

Now I don't have any evidence of these past lives apart from my own memories and often the questions come up where people ask 'well, how do you know that you aren't crazy and making it all up?' The only way to answer THAT is by saying that I know that these things are true for me. It is the inner knowing which often comes along the path we all take.

Other people I know have encountered 'aliens' who channel through them from andromeda and the pleiadians. The Pleiadians are actually a well-known group to contact humans in order to help them along the path.

IP Logged

oc
Grande Fellow

Reply #4 - Nov 30th, 2012, 11:37pm

Angahith, that's extremely interesting -- the ones who live for centuries. The ones I speak to do. One of them was born maybe forty or fifty years ago (I have no way of knowing, really) and still looks like she's six or seven and behaves six or seven (in human standards -- you know what I mean).

two little letters ^‿^

IP Logged

HG9ine
Fellow Member

Ignorance is bliss. Knowledge
is power.
USA
Reply #5 - Dec 1st, 2012, 6:14am

Angahith, I must say that I enjoy reading your posts very much! You have some really awesome stories and tell them so well. Please tell me that you atleast write for a hobby. =)

As for experience with aliens, I don't believe I've encountered any to my knowledge but I had seen something interesting go on with two UFOs in the sky. It happened at night and there were 2 orbs of light that radiated or kinda had a pulse. The 2 would take turns following each other or would sit still for a minute while the other one moved out and come back in. After about 10 minutes of this they took off super fast and you can see it catch on fire as it left our atmosphere. It was pretty cool

IP Logged

Angahith
Grande Fellow

In the rainy paradise
Reply #6 - Dec 1st, 2012, 6:47am

oc wrote on Nov 30th, 2012, 11:37pm:
Angahith, that's extremely interesting -- the ones who live for centuries. The ones I speak to do. One of them was born maybe forty or fifty years ago (I have no way of knowing, really) and still looks like she's six or seven and behaves six or seven (in human standards -- you know what I mean).  

The planet still exists as do the inhabitants but obviously none remain from my 'generation'. I know that we can be killed obviously but I don't know much else about our physiology. If she remembers the history of the planet or planets, and if she remembers the place being very bleak (when I say that I mean, the star which is like our own sun, always sat at the same place on the horizon, the ground was not lush and green, it was like our dirt and rocks, there weren't many buildings because there was no need to have a place for luxuries as we do). It really sucked there.

That race of people would age until they reached a critical point where you would no longer grow older. Effectively everyone being a certain age.

HG9ine wrote on Dec 1st, 2012, 6:14am:
Angahith, I must say that I enjoy reading your posts very much! You have some really awesome stories and tell them so well. Please tell me that you atleast write for a hobby. =)  

Thanks!  Kiss I try to include the most interesting parts so it is a good read. I used to write back in the day. Not anymore though  Grin

IP Logged

oc
Grande Fellow

Reply #7 - Dec 1st, 2012, 7:55pm

Angahith Grin Maybe you should write even if it's just for yourself. Grin

Angahith wrote on Dec 1st, 2012, 6:47am:
The planet still exists as do the inhabitants but obviously none remain from my 'generation'. I know that we can be killed obviously but I don't know much else about our physiology. If she remembers the history of the planet or planets, and if she remembers the place being very bleak (when I say that I mean, the star which is like our own sun, always sat at the same place on the horizon, the ground was not lush and green, it was like our dirt and rocks, there weren't many buildings because there was no need to have a place for luxuries as we do). It really sucked there.  

Amazing -- that's it. Or at least it's eerily close. She describes her world as a big fat desert, basically destroyed by other inhabitants but never quite a great place to begin with, and almost no water in the part she lives and very little food. Plenty of molten rock, though -- does that ring a bell? She remembers because she was born there, actually. Do you remember if that particular race stood upright? Or could touch fire? She has amazed me with that -- reaching in to fires to pick up burned things or hot metal. She has learned quickly not to hand these to me. Grin

two little letters ^‿^

IP Logged

Angahith
Grande Fellow

In the rainy paradise
Reply #8 - Dec 2nd, 2012, 12:12am

oc wrote on Dec 1st, 2012, 7:55pm:
and almost no water in the part she lives and very little food

Well, with the glimpse that I have there was nothing for miles. Absolutely zero water, trees, life apart from the people. I don't know how we sustained ourselves either. It is rather frustrating trying to remember. So that somewhat confirms that the planets may be similar.

Plenty of molten rock, though -- does that ring a bell?

I'm going to need a picture to go off of because I only have the memory to work with. I tried looking for one which would explain how the ground was but couldn't find one (obviously). However, the ground which I was standing on was dark grey and had a slate-y look to it. Sort of like this

Do you remember if that particular race stood upright?

By human's terms, yes we were upright and not hunched over or in any other form. I don't know if we were humanoid in shape because of the outfits we were wearing. (That were also a greyish colour).

I don't know about the fire-thing. The only truly distinct memory I have of that place is the glimpse I saw of my 'clan/family/tribe/group' and the feeling that we lived for eternity (and of course the knowing that the planet still exists).

-----

I also wanted to make one correction and that was when I saif 'the universe was still quite new', I mean when I was in that form there had been billions of years since the creation of the universe not a couple hundred years. I didn't want anyone to think it meant that I was created at point zero. That would be a little ridiculous.

IP Logged

oc
Grande Fellow

Reply #9 - Dec 2nd, 2012, 1:07am

Angahith wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012, 12:12am:
I didn't want anyone to think it meant that I was created at point zero. That would be a little ridiculous.  

That made me chuckle. Grin

Anyway,

Maybe it wasn't the same, then. She never wears clothing -- there really isn't anything to wear cloths for, but she's also from a warmer part (if you didn't guess by molten rock). There are "coats" but they aren't very grey colored. More like a dark, dark brown or this silvery color I can't really describe to you -- not quite blue, not quite grey, not quite black, not quite red... She also says the soil is very hard, but diggable, and "browny orange." She also said that the sky is only clouds and they almost never see their stars.

Weird enough, when I asked her today, I found out that when famines happen now, a different "country" (almost like the greys, but probably not the same; they have the same anatomy) supplies food in a way that sounds disgusting. Raw meat made without killing the animal (plants are sacred) from something that sounds like stem cells! They grow raw meat without a body. Does that sounds familiar at all? (It sounds creepy to me.)

She says they make water, too, but she doesn't know how. Maybe that part isn't true, though, or at least not entirely... I'd have to ask someone else. Grin

Either way, if this is the same race or not, this is extremely interesting. Thank you. Smiley

two little letters ^‿^

IP Logged

Angahith
Grande Fellow

In the rainy paradise
Reply #10 - Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:17pm

They weren't clothes in the conventional sense. They were more like long coats. Something like this but it didn't have a piece of fabric that crossed over like that. It was floor length and made of one 'sheet' of fabric meaning that there were no seams or pieces stitched together. It's hard to explain in detail.

No, that doesn't sound like the planet I remember at all. However I want to point out that I remember a planet which is now millions of years old in this particular time line which I think is valid to this conversation.

oc wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012, 1:07am:
Raw meat made without killing the animal (plants are sacred) from something that sounds like stem cells! They grow raw meat without a body. Does that sounds familiar at all? (It sounds creepy to me.)

They are doing that right now here on earth as shown here. Are you sure this isn't what you are thinking about? It is pretty ingenious and not creepy at all. Animals require a lot of work, time, energy and resources. Growing something in a lab requires less effort especially if the process is automated as it probably is if they have so much they can afford to give it to other races.

I don't remember much about food in those memories. I think I remember something called 'pleski' but I have yet to determine if it is real or just my head trying to fill in the gaps.

IP Logged

oc
Grande Fellow

Reply #11 - Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:33pm

Angahith wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:17pm:
It is pretty ingenious and not creepy at all. Animals require a lot of work, time, energy and resources. Growing something in a lab requires less effort especially if the process is automated as it probably is if they have so much they can afford to give it to other races.
I completely agree, and it also eliminates the need for killing animals -- the idea is just odd to me. Smiley Pretty cool it's here, too, though, and yes that is what I was talking about.

The clothes looks the same, too. Only certain people wear them, though, at least now. But the thing that makes it not the same is the soil. She says that if it's ever grey it's dark brown and has always been that way. That could be wrong, but the rest of this is very coincidentally similar.

The thing I would think you might possibly remember well if this is the same place is that many religious people don't eat plants because they are sacred and "loved by god." "Sacred" kings (from religious countries) aren't supposed to eat plants whatsoever and no one can eat any product of a plant while in the king's/queen's (not really gender-specific) presence or home. I always thought that was fascinating. I also love the babies -- barely the size of a baby mouse but will usually grow over six feet tall. And the way they reproduce makes any song on the radio about love and breathing hilarious to them. Grin

two little letters ^‿^

IP Logged

Angahith
Grande Fellow

In the rainy paradise
Reply #12 - Dec 3rd, 2012, 9:05pm

oc wrote on Dec 2nd, 2012, 11:33pm:
he says that if it's ever grey it's dark brown and has always been that way.

If this is correct then it is not the same planet.

Like I said, I don't remember anything other than this one glimpse and the feeling which accompanied it. However we did have different genders like we have male and female here (chromosomes wise). But that is only because I was standing beside the other gender (one of the genders??) in my glimpse.

I don't know anything else sadly.

IP Logged

oc
Grande Fellow

Reply #13 - Dec 3rd, 2012, 10:51pm

Well, what you do know is interesting nonetheless. Maybe someone else will come along and identify with one of us. Whether it's the same place or not, it's neat. I'm still glad to be rooted on Earth. Smiley

two little letters ^‿^

IP Logged

HiCharlie

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #14 - Aug 17th, 2016, 6:13am

I can channel a few aliens and other spiritual beings.

IP Logged

Cole Wayne

Grr. Argh.
Boston
Reply #15 - Jan 6th, 2017, 4:44am

Interesting read! I don't have any experience with alien beings that I know of, but I enjoyed reading these accounts/experiences. Thank you for sharing!

Passion. It lies in all of us - sleeping, waiting - and, though unwanted, unbidden, it will stir, open its jaws, and howl."

IP Logged

Rose Rivers
Moderators

With spirit I have truly
come alive
Isle of Wight
Reply #16 - Jan 6th, 2017, 11:35am

experience with aliens, yes. One is a guide (he's from the Sirius galaxy) and comes in the form of a blue globe, because The Martian Chronicles is one of my favourite Ray Bradbury books and there the Martians come as blue globes... he and I find this very funny, he took that from my memories. He is not around very much but if I need 'outside' help, he's there.

The Cro-Magnon book I am channelling at the moment talks often of 'visitors from other worlds' and it is they who taught early man to use fire properly, what foods are good and what are bad and gave them many of the legends we know today. Aliens have visited us since we first evolved.

Rose Rivers, medium and writer
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1