Jan 23rd, 2017, 6:22am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Katie72093's Bio and Feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6
(Read 3639 times)
katie72093
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Chicago, IL
Katie72093's Bio and Feedback
Dec 1st, 2012, 4:47pm

Hi everyone!

Recently I have found a renounced interest in Readings.

I love helping others, and giving Readings is just another way to do that.

I can do Picture Readings and Healing.

In my Readings, I mainly interpret images I see about a person to fit a situation that the person may be in currently.

Through the images I pick up on, I offer advice I feel will best help the individual. I find that this strategy is most helpful for me personally as it helps establish a connection from the start and allows for the best possible advice to be found.

It is my hope that by the end of the Reading, you can find the answers within you and can use the advice given to change situations for the better.

If this feels like something you might be interested in, feel free to request a Reading. Id love to help you out in any way I can.

~ Katie72093

« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2016, 4:57am by Owlscrying »  

IP Logged

missjelyn

Its nay!
albuquerque, nm
Re: Katie72093's Bio and Feedback
Reply #1 - Dec 1st, 2012, 4:50pm

Kaitie! I was wondering if you could give me reading! about anything but mainly financially or love! Thanks girl! I have a pic up on my avatar.

**miss jelyn**

IP Logged

katie72093
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Chicago, IL
Reply #2 - Dec 1st, 2012, 5:16pm

Hello missjelyn Smiley
Ok first thing I get for you for love is that you are having a difficult time deciding between two people. Each can give you different things and you don't know which is better for you. If this is the case then I advise you to choose the person who can make you the happiest. One may be better looking, but the other will provide you with caring and love that you would crave for if you chose the good looking one. The best thing to do in any situation like this is to go with who you know in your heart you would be happiest with. I believe that you already know this. Follow your instinct, as it will never lead you to the wrong path. May I suggest meditation? This will help you sort out your thoughts and will help you to better decide who you belong with. There are many wonderful threads on the forums about meditation, particularly under "meditation and healing", that will teach you how to do it. There are also many wonderful guided meditation videos on YouTube that will assist you. Just go to YouTube and search "Guided Mediation" and pick the one you believe would help you most.

Financial wise, I feel you have lost a job recently. You are having a difficult time searching, and have not heard from anyone recently. This leaves you worrying about money. For this I tell you: Never give up. I suggest if you have connections to a particular job that you seek those connections and ask them if they have any openings. Keep filling out job applications. I can not tell you when you will receive a job but I can tell you that if you keep searching you will be rewarded.

On another note, I get that you need to have some time for yourself. Go out with friends and do something fun! Take a break from everything that is worrying you at the moment and go to the mall or to a movie with friends you enjoy being with.

Blessings to you, I hope this has helped you and I wish you the best of luck on your endeavors!  Smiley

IP Logged

missjelyn

Its nay!
albuquerque, nm
Reply #3 - Dec 1st, 2012, 6:07pm

I dont know who would be this other person is! I am only seeing one :p FOr right now! maybe in the future but i dont know! No ui havenrt started a job or anything i got called for an interview on Monday

**miss jelyn**

IP Logged

katie72093
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Chicago, IL
Reply #4 - Dec 1st, 2012, 6:17pm

Ah ok, thanks for the feedback! Best of luck to you at the interview.

IP Logged

valentinearabella
Fellow Member

United States
Reply #5 - Dec 1st, 2012, 9:58pm

Hello Katie72093!

If you'd like to practice on me, I'd be happy to oblige! Any insight you get would be very much appreciated! I'll be sure to leave you detailed feedback.

If you don't mind, I'll email you my details.

Thanks so much dear!
valentinearabella
« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2012, 9:59pm by valentinearabella »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 6