Feb 26th, 2017, 5:29am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Katie72093's Bio and Feedback
Pages: 1 2 
(Read 3785 times)
katie72093
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Chicago, IL
Katie72093's Bio and Feedback
Dec 1st, 2012, 4:47pm

Hi everyone!

Recently I have found a renounced interest in Readings.

I love helping others, and giving Readings is just another way to do that.

I can do Picture Readings and Healing.

In my Readings, I mainly interpret images I see about a person to fit a situation that the person may be in currently.

Through the images I pick up on, I offer advice I feel will best help the individual. I find that this strategy is most helpful for me personally as it helps establish a connection from the start and allows for the best possible advice to be found.

It is my hope that by the end of the Reading, you can find the answers within you and can use the advice given to change situations for the better.

If this feels like something you might be interested in, feel free to request a Reading. Id love to help you out in any way I can.

~ Katie72093

« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2016, 4:57am by Owlscrying »  

IP Logged

missjelyn

Its nay!
albuquerque, nm
Re: Katie72093's Bio and Feedback
Reply #1 - Dec 1st, 2012, 4:50pm

Kaitie! I was wondering if you could give me reading! about anything but mainly financially or love! Thanks girl! I have a pic up on my avatar.

**miss jelyn**

IP Logged

katie72093
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Chicago, IL
Reply #2 - Dec 1st, 2012, 5:16pm

Hello missjelyn Smiley
Ok first thing I get for you for love is that you are having a difficult time deciding between two people. Each can give you different things and you don't know which is better for you. If this is the case then I advise you to choose the person who can make you the happiest. One may be better looking, but the other will provide you with caring and love that you would crave for if you chose the good looking one. The best thing to do in any situation like this is to go with who you know in your heart you would be happiest with. I believe that you already know this. Follow your instinct, as it will never lead you to the wrong path. May I suggest meditation? This will help you sort out your thoughts and will help you to better decide who you belong with. There are many wonderful threads on the forums about meditation, particularly under "meditation and healing", that will teach you how to do it. There are also many wonderful guided meditation videos on YouTube that will assist you. Just go to YouTube and search "Guided Mediation" and pick the one you believe would help you most.

Financial wise, I feel you have lost a job recently. You are having a difficult time searching, and have not heard from anyone recently. This leaves you worrying about money. For this I tell you: Never give up. I suggest if you have connections to a particular job that you seek those connections and ask them if they have any openings. Keep filling out job applications. I can not tell you when you will receive a job but I can tell you that if you keep searching you will be rewarded.

On another note, I get that you need to have some time for yourself. Go out with friends and do something fun! Take a break from everything that is worrying you at the moment and go to the mall or to a movie with friends you enjoy being with.

Blessings to you, I hope this has helped you and I wish you the best of luck on your endeavors!  Smiley

IP Logged

missjelyn

Its nay!
albuquerque, nm
Reply #3 - Dec 1st, 2012, 6:07pm

I dont know who would be this other person is! I am only seeing one :p FOr right now! maybe in the future but i dont know! No ui havenrt started a job or anything i got called for an interview on Monday

**miss jelyn**

IP Logged

katie72093
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Chicago, IL
Reply #4 - Dec 1st, 2012, 6:17pm

Ah ok, thanks for the feedback! Best of luck to you at the interview.

IP Logged

valentinearabella
Fellow Member

United States
Reply #5 - Dec 1st, 2012, 9:58pm

Hello Katie72093!

If you'd like to practice on me, I'd be happy to oblige! Any insight you get would be very much appreciated! I'll be sure to leave you detailed feedback.

If you don't mind, I'll email you my details.

Thanks so much dear!
valentinearabella
« Last Edit: Dec 1st, 2012, 9:59pm by valentinearabella »  

IP Logged

katie72093
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Chicago, IL
Reply #6 - Dec 1st, 2012, 11:50pm

Hello Valentinearabella Smiley
First thing I am getting for you is "school." You are working very hard in school right now and are working towards a degree, perhaps something to do with education? Your hard work is not going un noticed. Continue to work hard towards reaching your goal. I am getting that you are feeling stressed out about it at the moment, but please do not give up. Please remember that your goal is what's most important. I suggest you to take baby steps to reach it. You feel like you have to do everything at once, and that is stressing you out to the max. Your courses are tough, and you're afraid you won't pass. I advise you to write down what you are having trouble with in your courses, and perhaps to see a tutor in your free time, or even get one on one help with the teacher. You will reach your goal if you continue to work hard at it, but please please please do not give up on it.

Personality wise, I feel you are a very kind person. You generally get along with everyone that you meet. You can be shy at first but once you get out of your shell you are very outgoing. You love helping others. You love to write. I am also seeing books. Do you love reading as well?

In the love category I sense that you are perfectly at ease with what is going on in your love life at the moment.

I hope at least some of this made sense  Grin and if you are pursuing a degree, I wish you the best of luck. Again I am being stressed to tell you to please do not give up. Thank you for allowing me to read you, and best wishes to you.  Smiley

IP Logged

valentinearabella
Fellow Member

United States
Reply #7 - Dec 2nd, 2012, 2:47am

Hey Katie! Well done, my dear! Thank you so much for your time and energy with this reading! I really appreciate it!

katie72093 wrote on Dec 1st, 2012, 11:50pm:
First thing I am getting for you is "school." You are working very hard in school right now and are working towards a degree, perhaps something to do with education? Your hard work is not going un noticed. Continue to work hard towards reaching your goal.

You're absolutely correct! I will be starting school again in January. This time I will be pursuing a degree in medicine. I have been told I would make a good teacher. However, I would prefer to work with people on a one-to-one basis as either a General Practitioner or something similar. Not entirely sure which field I would like to specialize in just yet. Thanks for the support! I will try my best! Wink

I am getting that you are feeling stressed out about it at the moment, but please do not give up. Please remember that your goal is what's most important. I suggest you to take baby steps to reach it. You feel like you have to do everything at once, and that is stressing you out to the max. Your courses are tough, and you're afraid you won't pass. I advise you to write down what you are having trouble with in your courses, and perhaps to see a tutor in your free time, or even get one on one help with the teacher. You will reach your goal if you continue to work hard at it, but please please please do not give up on it.

Yes! I am rather stressed! I have a tendency to get stressed when it comes to academics! I was so stressed while pursuing my bachelor's degree as well as my master's degree. I honestly thought I would never pass to get either degrees! I am especially worried about achieving my MD, but I'm not opposed to hard work. I know the classes will be difficult, but I'll do my best to persevere. Thanks so much for the encouragement! I won't give up!

Personality wise, I feel you are a very kind person. You generally get along with everyone that you meet. You can be shy at first but once you get out of your shell you are very outgoing. You love helping others. You love to write. I am also seeing books. Do you love reading as well?

You've captured my personality very well. It's as if you know me! I do have a tendency to get along well with the majority of people I meet. You're right! I am quite shy when I first meet people, then once I've gotten to know them better I can be rather obnoxiously chatty! I do love to help others, so much so that I hope to dedicate my career and life to doing so. I do love to write! I've been keeping a journal to help me process life events and emotions. I feel as though it has helped me to understand why I am feeling the way I am feeling, it's helped me unload heavy emotional burdens that I feel I can't discuss with anyone, and most importantly it's helped me see how far I've evolved. I also love to read! Thank goodness for e-readers! I can carry hundreds of books without the added weight! I love to read and learn new things every day!

In the love category I sense that you are perfectly at ease with what is going on in your love life at the moment.

Currently, I'm single. In the love category, I haven't really had much luck, nor time or interest to really dive right into a relationship. I've come to the realization that I would actually be content being alone than ending up being in a relationship with someone that I don't really have a deep connection with. Simply, if I don't find Mr. Right, I would be okay with living life alone. So I guess, I currently am at ease with what is going on in my love life at the moment because I guess I haven't found the right person, therefore, I am quite content with being single.

Otherwise, maybe in the future I will meet someone that will put me perfectly as ease? Fingers crossed!

I hope at least some of this made sense and if you are pursuing a degree, I wish you the best of luck. Again I am being stressed to tell you to please do not give up. Thank you for allowing me to read you, and best wishes to you.

Everything you brought up made sense or will make sense in the future! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I will be pursuing my medical degree soon! Thanks so much for your kind words, darling! I will do my best and won't give up until I've achieved it!

You have an incredible talent! I wish you all the best with developing your abilities! You're a star! Thanks so much!

Lots of love and hugs,
valentinearabella
« Last Edit: Dec 2nd, 2012, 2:51am by valentinearabella »  

IP Logged

katie72093
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Chicago, IL
Reply #8 - Dec 2nd, 2012, 4:32am

@Valentinearabella:
Thank you very much for the feedback hun! Blessings to you and your endeavors. Smiley

IP Logged

momi
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #9 - Dec 5th, 2012, 6:19am

Hello Katie72093!

Any insight you get would be very much appreciated! I'll be sure to leave you detailed feedback.

If you don't mind, I'll pm you my question and info?

Thanks so much dear!
momi

IP Logged

Adrian_Magic
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #10 - Dec 6th, 2012, 2:24pm

Hello
I would love to have a reading form you. Please tell me when do you see a new job for me and how will I do with money in the future? I will send you a photo with me in a PM. Thank you very much. Many blessings.

IP Logged

Adrian_Magic
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #11 - Dec 6th, 2012, 2:36pm

I don't know how to send a photo in a PM. So I have put this photo in my profile. This is my most recent photo. In this picture I'm with my sister. My name is Adrian, male, my dob is 18 septemver 1982. Thank you very much. Many blessings.

IP Logged

katie72093
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Chicago, IL
Reply #12 - Dec 14th, 2012, 2:48am

Hello momi Smiley
First I would like to say so sorry for the delayed reading. I've been busy with finals so haven't had much time to get on until now.

The first thing I am getting for you is "love". Is there a problem in a relationship you are having? I feel you and a partner have had a recent argument. I feel however you are working on it, and you want very much to keep the relationship. You don't want to lose this relationship and will do everything you can to keep it. I am being told to tell you to not settle for anything less than what you deserve. Do what you know to be best for you, and in the end everything will work out the way it is meant to. Keep trying the best you can, but know that some relationships are just not meant to be, no matter how hard we try to make them. It may be difficult at first, but it does take time to realize that it would be better for you in the long run.

Please take some time to think about it, and remember don't settle for anything less than what you deserve. You deserve to be happy, and in a loving and caring relationship, not one where you feel second.

Again I apologize for the delayed reading. I hope it isn't too off  Grin Thank you for allowing me to read you and remember that everything always works out for the best and the way it is meant to. There are no coincidences.

Blessings and best wishes,
Katie72093

IP Logged

katie72093
Fellow Member

I Love The Paranormal

Chicago, IL
Reply #13 - Dec 14th, 2012, 2:57am

Hello Adrian_Magic Smiley
I also apologize to you for the delayed reading. So sorry I haven't been able to get back to you sooner.

Okay job wise I am getting that you've been searching very hard for a job but have had no luck so far. With money, I feel you need to save up money better. You've been spending too much, or have spent too much in the past. I am being told to tell you to please watch what you spend it on. Perhaps you have been part of a scam?

I am being told that your hard work and dedication to your previous job has not been over looked. Keep searching-- you will find a job that best suits your qualifications. You need to have time and patience. I am being told you are very stressed about this at the moment, but to please take some time and relax. Everything will work out the way it is meant, and everything happens for a reason. I feel you were unhappy at your previous job, but now you are regretting leaving it. You have much more to offer than what your previous job gave you. Keep dedicating yourself to finding a job and you will be rewarded. Remember, patience is key.

Good luck and blessings to you on finding a job. I know it's a rough economy right now, very stressful, but please don't stop searching.

Thank you for allowing me to read you! Again I hope I wasn't too off  Smiley

Katie72093

IP Logged

momi
Senior Member Level 4

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #14 - Dec 14th, 2012, 11:19am

katie72093 wrote on Dec 14th, 2012, 2:48am:
Hello momi Smiley
First I would like to say so sorry for the delayed reading. I've been busy with finals so haven't had much time to get on until now.

The first thing I am getting for you is "love". Is there a problem in a relationship you are having? I feel you and a partner have had a recent argument. I feel however you are working on it, and you want very much to keep the relationship. You don't want to lose this relationship and will do everything you can to keep it. I am being told to tell you to not settle for anything less than what you deserve. Do what you know to be best for you, and in the end everything will work out the way it is meant to. Keep trying the best you can, but know that some relationships are just not meant to be, no matter how hard we try to make them. It may be difficult at first, but it does take time to realize that it would be better for you in the long run.

Please take some time to think about it, and remember don't settle for anything less than what you deserve. You deserve to be happy, and in a loving and caring relationship, not one where you feel second.

Again I apologize for the delayed reading. I hope it isn't too off Grin Thank you for allowing me to read you and remember that everything always works out for the best and the way it is meant to. There are no coincidences.

Katie72093

thanks a lot Dear katie.you are spot on for my situation.I really appreciate your time and energy.
blessings and love Smiley

IP Logged

Adrian_Magic
Senior Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #15 - Dec 14th, 2012, 10:37pm

Thank you very much. Your reading is very true and accurate. Did you saw a timeframe for my next job? If not there is no problem. Thank you very much. Many blessings.
« Last Edit: Dec 14th, 2012, 11:42pm by Adrian_Magic »  

IP Logged

Roudic
Interim Member Level 5

I'm a learner; empathic

Birmingham, AL
Reply #16 - Jul 22nd, 2013, 3:59am

Hovv you doing katie I vvas vvondering if you can pick up any thing from me, My name is Joshua 21 ((may 5 1993)) my picture is on my profile pic Cheesy

IP Logged

Astrid
Fellow Member

M a g i c

Reply #17 - Jul 22nd, 2013, 11:59am

Hey Katie, would love a reading if you have time.
I'm Gemma, I'm 27 and my picture is my icon Smiley
« Last Edit: Jul 22nd, 2013, 12:01pm by Astrid »  

We're all stories in the end

IP Logged

kailin
Supernumerary Fellow

I Love The Paranormal

Lakewood, California
Reply #18 - Jul 31st, 2013, 6:49am

would love a reading..Im kailin 20
« Last Edit: Jul 31st, 2013, 9:06pm by kailin »