01/20/20 at 03:19:17
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Colleen4464 Bio and Feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 21
(Read 12193 times)
Colleen4464

I Love The Paranormal

South Africa
Colleen4464 Bio and Feedback
06/07/13 at 09:20:27

Hello all you wonderful people.

I am just amazed at how much love there is here on ABT, everyone cares about everyone else and they all want to help.
Seeing and experiencing this love made me feel right at home because I have a passion for helping people.

For years I have done readings for friends and family and have always been quite accurate.

I joined this site so that I could develop my psychic abilities and be able to use them to help others.
I have been attending Ohnoo's psychic and mediumship classes which have really helped me.
I now feel that I am ready to start practising giving psychic readings and would appreciate your help in my development.

Please post here if you would like me to read you. I will need your first name, gender and age.

I'm really looking forward to this journey  Grin

Much love to you all.
Colleen

IP Logged

Crushedyoung20
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Colleen4464 Bio and Feedback
Reply #1 - 06/07/13 at 16:04:31

You can practice on me if you like Smiley

Brittnie 20

IP Logged

Astrid

M a g i c

Reply #2 - 06/07/13 at 17:25:10

I would love a reading Smiley
Gemma, 27, F

We're all stories in the end

IP Logged

Colleen4464

I Love The Paranormal

South Africa
Reply #3 - 06/08/13 at 09:18:50

Hi Brittnie,

Thank you for allowing me to practice on you. I really appreciate it.

I feel as though you have just or are just about to, start something new. What ever this is I think that you will be using it to help others. You have learnt from the experiences that you have been through in life, and are going to be able to use the lessons you learned as well as the way you dealt with the experiences and how you got through them, to help others. I hope this is making sense to you.

I see that you are going to be facing obstacles and there will be challenges that you will have to deal with maybe even some competition. Don't let this get you down, you are not a victim, after all you have been through, you can sail through these. It might take some re-evaluating and creative thinking, but you will get through this time and be wiser for it.

Don't give up, I feel that whatever this is, it is something that you are passionate about and really want to achieve. So what if you have to make difficult choices and go through some rough times to get there. It will be worth it.
Keep going, remember that you are in control and have the inner strength to achieve your goal.

I feel that spiritually you are stronger and that you are getting to be aware of your inner strength.
There is success in your future, which will make all that you have been through to get to your goal worth it.

I hope that this reading means something to you and that it has helped you in some small way. I will be very interested to read your feedback.
Thanks again for allowing me to practice on you.

Smiley
Colleen

IP Logged

Colleen4464

I Love The Paranormal

South Africa
Reply #4 - 06/08/13 at 09:46:14

Hi Gemma,

I feel that something has happened in your life that has transformed you. It has opened you up and it is as though you feel like a new and different person, is there a new person that has come into your life and made you feel like this?
It is as though you were restless, bored and not very happy, and now you are feeling wonderful.

I do see some mental conflict though. It is almost as though you are having some self doubt and battling to deal with the situation.
I feel that this has something to do with a partnership.
I feel as though I need to tell you to stand up and deal with the situation, you can do it and will feel so much relief once it is done.

I'm seeing that there are those around you who are jealous of you and will try to deceive you, so just keep alert and be aware that when you are told something it may be a distortion of the truth. Make sure to get all the facts before reacting other wise you may react rashly and give this person the upper hand.

I see that you are or have grown spiritually in leaps and bounds. It also looks as though you will have all the material things you want, you are going to do well.

Well that was interesting, I really enjoyed reading you, thank you for allowing me to.  Cheesy
It looks as though you are happy and having fun now and that you have a bright future ahead of you.

please let me have some feedback, thanks.

Colleen

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 21