07/18/19 at 08:06:23
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Nik's - Bio & Feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 24
(Read 16461 times)
nikolie
God Member

love is my religion
Virginia
Re: nikolie - Bio & Feedback
Reply #10 - 09/06/13 at 17:28:28

starcatz wrote on 09/01/13 at 23:05:56:
Hi again Nikolie. It was great chatting to you today. Please feel free to read me too, when you have time. Huge thanks for your time and effort. love starcatz / spiritcat

i835.photobucket.com/albums/zz273/starcatz/P8310029_zps601497a4.jpg

Star -

My first impression is this calm...happiness. This overall calm spirit, but I definitely see you getting hot headed. lol. I would say, you're feisty. I feel as though I see you looking at a man with adoration...maybe even...infatuation...like a playful flirtation.

I want to say - you're happy. Overall, in life...that you feel happy right now. That's not to say that things are just GREAT, lol - there's definitely room for improvement - I think you feel that way in regards to finances primarily. Like oh yeah, life is good but hey - the money could be better! Lol. I can't help but smile and sort of feel humored through the connection...you have a sarcastic wit? You make light of serious issues and tend to handle them with humor - it alleviates the stress factor for you. But I also see you privately worrying...I see you thinking...how in the world is this going to be okay, but alone...not necessarily because you're actually alone, but because you feel the need to put on a faade and handle your hard times privately, by yourself...whenever possible. And I get the feeling that this has been disruptive in romantic relationships - possibly with a man you're currently involved with? I feel that you're a homebody in a way...that you really enjoy relaxing, being comfortable...just hanging out around the house, letting the day pass by - that you don't have any problems NOT having to keep busy. Smiley I also get the feeling of you being quite a fun partier...I get an image of you sitting in a pub of sorts, with a lot of people around, having beers and just carrying on with people...is this when you tend to get loud??

I believe the simple things in life bring you great pleasure and I'm very drawn to flowers, nature...plants...do you have a green thumb? I think there is one flowered plant that you are particularly fond of, does that make sense?? So - the simple things bring you pleasure, you're not one to be frilly and extravagant - but you desire more financially - you wouldn't mind a cushion...the ability to take a vacation and travel without worry. Does this sound right?

I also get the nagging feeling that there is this loss...a pain of loss...that happened some time ago, but it's still there - it still aches at you, and you just keep going through the motions...one day at a time...trying to heal, but it still affects you...you don't want it to define you...but it still does, to some degree.

I also see you getting along well with males, more than females. That you're more comfortable being yourself and feel that you relate better to men...there's no bs. lol. Smiley

I definitely feel like theres a long term love interest, but I'm not feeling that you're married or have children...although I could be completely off with that, of course. Smiley

Theres some man with dark hair...black nearly...quite tall...not abnormally tall...but he's rather tall...and theres some importance with him. The way you feel about him holds importance to you, as in - he has an important role in your life in your eyes...theres something meaningful. But I don't know what exactly...if this is maybe a lover? hmm. Someone you're still connected to?

I feel that you're a private person, and that you keep only a couple of very close friends whom you trust. But you don't give your trust freely either. And I don't see you as really wanting to be a counselor/advisor to others...like...hmm...not that you're cold, but more like you're realistic and straight forward...sorry, black and white - this is how it is, if you don't want to hear it you know you shouldn't ask me. But it's not out of meanness, just - being true to you. I see your patience running out with situations like that...for instance, a woman who is complaining about her significant other...cheating, or being abusive or disrespectful - like you cant understand what she doesn't get about...LEAVE...MOVE ON. lol.

Also - just random...I keep seeing some sort of gem or stone in your hands? Is there significance in stones for you? A worry type of stone...or healing?? Hmmm...I really feel like I see you kind of turning it over in your fingers, and almost meditating on it...with a heavy heart?

I truly don't think you're sad, I feel happiness and light about you - but I do feel that there is a tendency to have this deep worry about something in particular - I just can't seem to pinpoint it.

I see you smiling with green around you...life...plants....you feel peace there. That's a good place for you to be, Star. Where you feel that peace - to clear your head, focus your thoughts and just breath everything out. Smiley

Please, PLEASE let me know how this went for you. I've had somewhat of a difficult time connecting so I'm quite curious to see what is and isn't correct.

Hugs and blessings,

Nik

Be so of the light, that when the darkness settles next to you you're completely unaffected by it. -|- God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts -|-

IP Logged

starcatz

I Love The Paranormal

uk herefordshire
Reply #11 - 09/13/13 at 22:45:33

HI and thank you very much, I can be hot headed, but there is no man that im flirting with or infatuated with. im not really happy due to work, and health but your right about financial stuff. Also right that i do try and put up a facade and hide things.
the loss i had would you believe was my cat Tatania, i so very much miss her helping me get to sleep, and fussing her.
there is not a long term interest , but i wish there was.
I dont know a man with dark hair but will keep a look out.
your so right about having a few close friends who i trust completely. great well done.
you right also about stone- crystals. i have clear quartz under my pillow and hold it a lot.  ive also had 2 others during work to try and dissipate the negativity.
thank you very much and do not worry about the connectivity,my minds been all over the place the last few months so you may be mirroring this? lack of connection with myself?
my garden needs some work lol  Wink
thank you, again for having a go.

IP Logged

nikolie
God Member

love is my religion
Virginia
Reply #12 - 09/13/13 at 23:33:44

starcatz wrote on 09/13/13 at 22:45:33:
HI and thank you very much, I can be hot headed, but there is no man that im flirting with or infatuated with. im not really happy due to work, and health but your right about financial stuff. Also right that i do try and put up a facade and hide things.
the loss i had would you believe was my cat Tatania, i so very much miss her helping me get to sleep, and fussing her.
there is not a long term interest , but i wish there was.
I dont know a man with dark hair but will keep a look out.
your so right about having a few close friends who i trust completely. great well done.
you right also about stone- crystals. i have clear quartz under my pillow and hold it a lot. ive also had 2 others during work to try and dissipate the negativity.
thank you very much and do not worry about the connectivity,my minds been all over the place the last few months so you may be mirroring this? lack of connection with myself?
my garden needs some work lol Wink
thank you, again for having a go.

Star,

Thank YOU for allowing me to try and read you - and for your feedback. The honesty is so good for development (and keeps us humble, lol).

If you remember me in the future, after some time has passed, throw me another request. I'd love to try and read you again when I've had time to improve and develop. Wink

Have a wonderful weekend!

Nik

Be so of the light, that when the darkness settles next to you you're completely unaffected by it. -|- God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts -|-

IP Logged

Stam

London
Reply #13 - 09/14/13 at 22:05:51

Hello Only me  Grin

I would love for you to read me, anything you pick up on really or spirit.

Love & Light Stam  Smiley

IP Logged

nikolie
God Member

love is my religion
Virginia
Reply #14 - 09/14/13 at 22:18:15

Stam wrote on 09/14/13 at 22:05:51:
Hello Only me Grin

I would love for you to read me, anything you pick up on really or spirit.

Love & Light Stam Smiley

Stammmmmm - whaaaaat. OMGOOODNESS THE PRESSURE!! lolllll. Oh boy. Okay Stam Okay. I will. Gimme a little bit of time. Cheesy SOOOOOO NERVOUS!!!

Love and blessings Stam!!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 24