07/18/19 at 08:06:19
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Nik's - Bio & Feedback
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24 
(Read 16460 times)
Hail9694
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Nik's - Bio & Feedback
Reply #115 - 03/28/16 at 19:57:25

Hello nik! I would love and appreciate if you could read me, I would be more than happy to give you some information about me to be able to connect! I came to this site hoping and eager to find people I can converse with, whom understand me. I have been told from a very young age I was intuitive and saw or spoke to spirits when I was younger, It gradually went into my subconscious and comes out randomly either through sleep or meditation. I loved reading your bio and I hope you do get the chance to reply back:).

My name is hailey username is hail9694 I am 19 years old will be 20 this july. If you need any information if you do decide to read me please let me know, I would love some clarity and answers!

Namaste! <3

IP Logged

BlueJade
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #116 - 08/01/16 at 20:20:10

Hi Nik,

I would really appreciate a reading from you, I would like to know about the general direction of my life, but then there is also this very big love thing Smiley

I would love to get some clarity

Thank you

IP Logged

Deep Thinker
YaBB Newbies

Too many thoughts, too
much emotion
New York
Reply #117 - 11/18/16 at 21:14:40

Hi Nikolie. i love your bio its very detailed and I like your story. I could really use a reading at this time and you seem like a good fit for me. not sure if you will be drawn to me or not but thank you anyway. photo below

reading_001.jpg (22 KB | )
reading_001.jpg

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 24