05/26/19 at 02:26:17
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Nik's - Bio & Feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 24
(Read 16152 times)
BAS2013
YaBB Newbies

I Love The Paranormal

Re: nikolie - Bio & Feedback
Reply #5 - 09/03/13 at 18:28:01

Hi Nikolie! You just done a reading on me not too long ago and I just want to thank you SO much. What you said about my grandma, describing her was spot on! I started crying hysterically when you mentioned her to me because i had been wondering for so long if she was here with me, able to see me growing and what i've been doing with my life. Thank You soo much for your reading and hope maybe someday you could do another Smiley

IP Logged

nikolie
God Member

love is my religion
Virginia
Reply #6 - 09/03/13 at 21:56:22

Brandon wrote on 09/01/13 at 22:13:53:
hi id love a read Smiley

Hi Brandon,

Your read has been on my mind since you first requested it, but I needed to make sure I had the opportunity to focus. Thank you for your patience. Smiley

Brandon - the first thing I felt was great conflict. Internal conflict. I feel such this peaceful and loving individual, with genuine care and kindness...and yet, I also feel a very deep frustration...a hot temper and intense anger. I sense a need for balance; with every emotion I pick up I feel the exact opposite quickly after. You seem as though you're open, and yet I can't help but feel that reading you accurately is difficult. I believe that you feel that way internally...that you struggle with your own feelings/perspectives. You want to believe the good in people...and yet, you know that humankind is completely opposite at times. I find this to be aggravating for you...upsetting, disappointing. Is this correct? You seem to have a very heightened awareness of your emotions and I think this is where your frustration stems from when you're dealing with other people who you would label as cold...or unkind...selfish. As much as I see you smiling, Brandon - I get the impression that you're harder on yourself and others than you let off. I feel like...you may hold grudges? I can't tell if it's because you choose to, purposefully - or if its because you feel things so powerfully that you have a hard time truly forgiving, even when you say "it's okay." Brandon - I think your spirit is where you find most joy. Your spirit is what you choose to feed the most, to attempt to nurture the most...and where you believe your core strength is. I'm not sure why...but I keep getting images of you in tears Brandon. Angry, red, and hurt at the same time - just flooded with tears. I feel as though there is spirit around you as well...someone that you feel close to, or connected to somehow...but I can't seem to pick up on the relationship. I think you know that person is there...but you feel frustrated in not being able to freely talk to him...is it a male? A male feels right...but I'm not 100%. You'll have to let me know, B. I see you as being deep in thought, lost in the sky - in the stars...wandering in your mind...very intense feelings. Its as though, you don't feel anything unless you feel it 100%. There's no "sort of" with you...it is or it isn't. I keep coming to some sort of block...theres a mental block...like a pain, something that hurts you...that is almost like, wrapped away...like...you don't want to be reminded or have it seen? I can only get so much before I feel my head just bogged down, heavy...like a weight, and then if I back off...it's easier to pick up on  you again. I definitely have a male spirit here...just barely easing through. As if, he wants to be known...but not overbearing...and I don't feel as though theres a specific message just...I'm here. I get the feeling of a friend...POSSIBLY a brother. But more of a friendship relationship. Just present, around you....just there. Watching. Hmm. And I keep getting cold. Like body temperature. Are you cold often? Do you feel cold, I mean? I'm not sure what this means exactly...but I'm definitely picking up a chill, coldness. You are a loving, gentle, passionate soul...and knowing that brings you joy, happiness....you like the fact that you aren't superficial and focused on the meaningless nothings that most people allow themselves to get caught up in. You enjoy depth, using your mind, questioning and learning...especially about people? How they work? In other words...like, learning about psychology would greatly interest you? Is that right? I know there is internal struggle...and I see you getting easily frustrated and angry even with yourself...breath. Breath, relax, give yourself credit...allow yourself to be human and understand that not one of us is perfect. It's okay. I keep feeling...relax, it's okay...stop scrutinizing yourself. Gosh...I know there is love Brandon...there's this super potent love...I cant determine where it stems from...but I see you also rejecting it at times? I feel like there are times when you feel like...I don't want YOUR love. I don't know if this is a parent? Maybe a grandparent? I think mom? hmm...I'm not sure.

Brandon...let me know what you think of all of this. There's a lot all over the place with the conflicting emotions/feelings I pick up on, so I'm very curious to see what you make of what I've said. Smiley

Hugs & blessings,

Nik

Be so of the light, that when the darkness settles next to you you're completely unaffected by it. -|- God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts -|-

IP Logged

Brandon

LET LOVE WIN

Reply #7 - 09/03/13 at 22:27:50

ok I your reading was 100% correct I have a lot of internal conflict within myself because I have the ability to see the truth in people both good an bad I never reject any ones love I only question if its true forever love but  even if its not I respect them for trying yes theres a lot of emotions in me which mainly come from being passionate an real the anger probably comes from my past ive seen an felt a lot of heartache plus I believe if your family has experienced some of that may rub off on you for the most part I want everyone to always be complety honest an loving but know that's wishful thinking yes wanting to be perfect is one of my flaws cause I wanna make everyone happy but im trying to just live in the light of love hmm a male spirit I don't know any but I do feel a spirit is around me an yes it gets freezing cold which I think is a spirit but I don't know for sure an also going back the anger thing I think some of it is cause I am disabled an I feel I will never measure
up to them an have what they have an yes studying people is one of my greatest passions cause I love to know the truth of people

IP Logged

nikolie
God Member

love is my religion
Virginia
Reply #8 - 09/04/13 at 20:23:51

BAS2013 wrote on 09/03/13 at 18:28:01:
Hi Nikolie! You just done a reading on me not too long ago and I just want to thank you SO much. What you said about my grandma, describing her was spot on! I started crying hysterically when you mentioned her to me because i had been wondering for so long if she was here with me, able to see me growing and what i've been doing with my life. Thank You soo much for your reading and hope maybe someday you could do another Smiley

BAS2013 -

Thank you for taking the time to give feedback, and share your feelings. Smiley Your read was the first time spirit ever pulled on me to connect with someone in particular; it was a very interesting experience to say the least and I was (still am) quite shocked. Lol.

I think your grandmother did an amazing job; she's a very calm and gentle spirit but she definitely knows what she wants. Lol.

Thank you for being open and allowing me to connect the two of you.

Hugs & blessings,

Nik

Be so of the light, that when the darkness settles next to you you're completely unaffected by it. -|- God wants spiritual fruits, not religious nuts -|-

IP Logged

nikolie
God Member

love is my religion
Virginia
Reply #9 - 09/04/13 at 20:31:15

Brandon wrote on 09/03/13 at 22:27:50:
ok I your reading was 100% correct I have a lot of internal conflict within myself because I have the ability to see the truth in people both good an bad I never reject any ones love I only question if its true forever love but even if its not I respect them for trying yes theres a lot of emotions in me which mainly come from being passionate an real the anger probably comes from my past ive seen an felt a lot of heartache plus I believe if your family has experienced some of that may rub off on you for the most part I want everyone to always be complety honest an loving but know that's wishful thinking yes wanting to be perfect is one of my flaws cause I wanna make everyone happy but im trying to just live in the light of love hmm a male spirit I don't know any but I do feel a spirit is around me an yes it gets freezing cold which I think is a spirit but I don't know for sure an also going back the anger thing I think some of it is cause I am disabled an I feel I will never measure
up to them an have what they have an yes studying people is one of my greatest passions cause I love to know the truth of people

B -

Thank you for your feedback, and for taking the time to find me in chat and give me more in depth feedback as well. I promise, I never thought you were crazy! Smiley Very intense, but not crazy. Lol.

There are just a few things I want to mention; when we look at others lives from the outside its easy to desire what they have, especially when they possess things that we truly yearn for - but, we never know the price they pay for the life they live. Smiley There is balance and reason in all of it, B - but what that reason and balance are - I don't know. Wink The only other thing is...loving imperfect people is exactly how it should be. Real love isn't conditional - it also isn't easy. Smiley If you choose to allow yourself to love someone, it's important to love them in their entirety...and to reap the same love that you give. Wink Don't let the past dictate your now and your tomorrow.

Hugs!!

Nik

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 24