12/13/17 at 01:16:55
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Poison Ivy Bio & Feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 ... 94
(Read 44185 times)
Poison Ivy
God Member

Out of the corner of my
eye.....
St Augustine, FL USA
Poison Ivy Bio & Feedback
11/27/13 at 21:17:08

Developing Psychic Reader
Chat Mediumship Readings & Forum Mediumship Readings

Welcome to my Bio page!!

At this time I am only offering mediumship readings. If you would like me to try to connect with a loved one that has passed away please provide me with a photo of them, you can PM it to me if you are not comfortable posting it. Smiley Smiley ~Ivy

Let me start by telling you a little about myself. Growing up I had the ability to see and sense spirits. I had experiences with spirits in almost every place I lived, to the point my family would jokingly say that I was the one haunted, not the place!! I started practicing with Tarot Cards as a teenager and would do readings for friends & family that were pretty accurate.

I am now back on the Spiritual path after wondering off of it for some time. I am still learning and would love to take this opportunity to practice, develop and learn to use my abilities in the best way possible.

What I Offer:

I am a budding psychic medium that sees, hears, knows and sometimes feels info from Spirit.

Mediumship:
The thing I am most passionate about learning how to use my mediumship abilities. I feel this is my strongest gift, and this is my main focus at this time. If you would like for me to try to connect to a lovd one that has passed away I just ask that you provide me with their photo, your relationship with them and YOUR name.

General Reading:
I offer general guidance readings using oracle & tarot cards. I am still working on connecting to people's energy, so I may sometimes receive intuitive flashes, it all depends on how strongly I connect with you. If you could please provide me with a recent photo of yourself and your first name.

-There are a few things I will NOT do-

Predicting the future- I honestly feel that I should not be focusing on that at this time.
Relationship readings- I can offer guidance, but I will not go too deep into love relationships. There are other very talented people here that are much better at that than I am.

I mostly do forum readings, but hopefully will be participating in chat room readings soon!! Just let me know which you prefer and I will let you know what I am able to do. Smiley

Please be kind and remember to leave feedback , as I am still learning how to use my gifts in the best way possible and your honest feedback help a lot!!

« Last Edit: 10/01/15 at 21:52:30 by Steve »  

There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

IP Logged

momi

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Amethyst-Sky ~Bio & Feedback~
Reply #1 - 11/29/13 at 12:48:40

I would appreciate a general reading if possible,,here is my pic..
thanks
momi

IP Logged

Poison Ivy
God Member

Out of the corner of my
eye.....
St Augustine, FL USA
Reply #2 - 11/29/13 at 21:59:05

Hello Momi!! Smiley

Thank you so much for allowing me to do a reading for you!! I am pretty new to doing readings, so please bear that in mind!! But here is what I have for you:

I feel that you are fighting for something, a dream or goal, that you believe strongly in, and that this involves you having to sacrifice something or some part of your life to obtain it.

I feel that this had been going on for some time and that you have recently obtained something (recognition, reward, money?) that will allow you to realize your goal.

I feel something to do with your wanting to help people in some way .... A feeling of wanting to help those to weak or unable to help themselves.

I also feel there is emotional pain and seperation. I feel there is a male influence, dark hair/eyes, he is smart, intense and idealistic, possibly with an "R" name that is causing you to have a lot of emotional pain.

You will be focusing on what is important in your life and finding inner peace and you hope you have the strength to listen to your heart and intuition in your decsion making, but fear you might have regrets later.

I see you moving forward in the future with new focus and clear thinking, that you will be true to yourself, and what is best for you, I feel you are about to start a new and joyous journey and have great optimism for the future.

I hope this might have some meaning for you!! ~XOXO~ Amethyst-Sky

There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

IP Logged

samanthalm

Reply #3 - 11/30/13 at 00:20:14

Hi there! Love a general reading  Smiley

IP Logged

Poison Ivy
God Member

Out of the corner of my
eye.....
St Augustine, FL USA
Reply #4 - 11/30/13 at 00:49:16

Hello Samanthalm!! I would be very happy to do a reading for you. I will post it no later than Sunday evening. Smiley ~XOXO~ Amethyst-Sky

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 94