10/19/17 at 09:58:57
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Poison Ivy Bio & Feedback
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94
(Read 43066 times)
PaperFlowersCandyClouds

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Poison Ivy Bio & Feedback
Reply #450 - 05/22/16 at 03:59:31

Hello poison ivy. My name is Terri and I was wondering if you would do a reading for me? Thank you.

0521162257.jpg (275 KB | )
0521162257.jpg

IP Logged

Poison Ivy
God Member

Out of the corner of my
eye.....
St Augustine, FL USA
Reply #451 - 06/09/16 at 13:38:14

To everyone that requested readings......I am sorry that I have not responded to your requests until now!! Smiley If you are still interested in receiving a mediumship reading, let me know!! Smiley

PaperFlowersCandyClouds, thank you for thinking of me, but I am not doing general readings at this time, I am only focusing on mediumship readings, for loved ones that have crossed over.  Smiley

There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

IP Logged

PaperFlowersCandyClouds

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #452 - 06/10/16 at 02:13:13

Okay. That's kind of the reading I was aiming for. I've had a long three years. There's been a lot of loss in my life in the three to four year spand a and I'm finding myself to be having alot of hurt and pain. I know you must be busy But I went through a lot of the bios and I know It sounds weird but it's like I was pointed in your direction. Thanks for your time.

IP Logged

Poison Ivy
God Member

Out of the corner of my
eye.....
St Augustine, FL USA
Reply #453 - 06/10/16 at 12:49:17

Hello PaperFlowers.... Smiley

I am sorry, I thought you were asking for a general reading. Smiley I would be more than happy to see if I can pick anything up for you. I will have some time off in a few days, so give me until then. I should be able to post something for you by Tuesday. Hope you have a great weekend!! Smiley

There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

IP Logged

Poison Ivy
God Member

Out of the corner of my
eye.....
St Augustine, FL USA
Reply #454 - 06/14/16 at 14:15:39

Hello PaperFlowersCandyClouds!! Smiley

I am a bit rusty....haven't been doing any readings for a while, so I hope what I picked up may have meaning for you!! Smiley

I had a Grandmotherly type lady make a very quick appearance. She was saying something about buttons!! Grin And I also heard "Twas the night before Christmas".......that was all I got from her, not sure what it all means?!?! Smiley

Then I had a younger male come through, he looked to be on the thinner side with lighter colored hair.....blonde/light brown. I was seeing a possible impact to the head.....and I heard the word "accident" and "instant".  There was also a dog that came through with him, I couldn't make out the breed, but he wanted it to be known that he had the dog with him. Smiley

I also saw a basketball and some numbers......they were either 23 or 32. I also saw a large type vehicle....a SUV/truck/van. He was also showing me roses......saying they were special roses, multi-colored ones. I am iffy with names, but was getting a "J" name....maybe Justin/Jasper, not quite sure.

I asked for a song with special meaning and I got Beyonce's "Irreplaceable"!! Grin

There was mention of "teeth"....and the feeling of someone having dental issues.
I also was told that you are "brilliant and sweet and you deserve soooo much more." Also that "Angels watch over you." Smiley

I hope some of this may have meaning for you!! Smiley ~Ivy

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94