Jan 22nd, 2017, 7:55am
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister
Psychic Paranormal Forums - Anybodythere.netABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Poison Ivy Bio & Feedback
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 78 
(Read 37631 times)
Poison Ivy
Grande Fellow

Out of the corner of my
eye.....
St Augustine, FL USA
Re: Poison Ivy Bio & Feedback
Reply #456 - Jun 16th, 2016, 1:07pm

Hello Terri!! Smiley

I am so happy that the reading had meaning for you!! The elderly lady that came through I would have to think is your Great-Grandmother then, she was definitely a "grandmother", maybe the fact that she brought up memories involving other family members was her way of saying "hello" to them as well!!! Wink She came through so quick and sudden....she was gone within seconds!! But, she did bring through the two males......

I feel that it was both your friend and your ex that came through together, I just didn't realize it at the time!!! Grin Because I definitely got that there was an accident. And then when I got the  "Irreplaceable" song I had a feeling it was an ex......just didn't realize I had two different guys with me!!! Still learning!!! Cheesy

You are definitely being watched over!! Smiley The whole time I am typing this up I am hearing Robbie Williams "Angels"...... https://youtu.be/7LN-mg_5GGM Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

My best wishes to you!!!! Smiley ~Ivy

There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

IP Logged

marlo

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #457 - Jun 24th, 2016, 5:41am

It's me again. Smiley Perhaps sometime this week?

IP Logged

ancientcart1
Full Member Level 5

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #458 - Jun 25th, 2016, 2:13pm

Hi Poison Ivy,
Can I give u my friend's mom's name and birthday and place etc to give her a reading? she passed away long time ago, the children even dont have her photoes, since that was a terrible family.....
shall I give first name or full name,
if full name can I pm u?
Thank u a lot.

IP Logged

Kissy22
Full Member Level 2

I Love The Paranormal

dayton, oh
Reply #459 - Jun 27th, 2016, 6:02am

Hi Ivy long time no speak hope all is well for you and everything has fallen into place since the last we talked Smiley Just wondering if I could get a possible reading from you I do know your focusing on meduimship right now and that sounds great to me this year has deff been eventful Thanks so much either way and again hope your doing well Smiley

IP Logged

Poison Ivy
Grande Fellow

Out of the corner of my
eye.....
St Augustine, FL USA
Reply #460 - Jun 29th, 2016, 1:19pm

Hello Marlo, Ancientcart1 and Kissy22!!! Smiley

Sorry for the late response to your requests!! My job has me working different hours every day and it is hard for me to get a routine down with my postings/readings here on ABT....sorry!!! Cheesy

Marlo....is there someone in particular you are looking to connect with? If so, could you post their photo (or even just a name). Thanks!!Smiley  

ancientcart1.....Did your friend give their permission to request this reading?? If so, I guess you could PM me your friends name and their mother's name. Thanks!! Smiley

Kissy22.....Are you just wanting me to see who I can connect with, or is there someone in particular?? If someone in particular you can give me their name or photo. Thanks!! Smiley

Ok.....I will get to these readings as soon as I can (after I hear back from you) Please give me a few weeks as I have to work around my jobs schedule. Smiley Thanks!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley ~Ivy

There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

IP Logged

marlo

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #461 - Jun 29th, 2016, 8:49pm

His name was Jimmy.

1459474795323.jpg (10 KB | 14 )
1459474795323.jpg

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 77 78