10/19/17 at 10:04:32
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Poison Ivy Bio & Feedback
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 
(Read 43070 times)
PaperFlowersCandyClouds

I Love The Paranormal

Re: Poison Ivy Bio & Feedback
Reply #455 - 06/15/16 at 16:55:56

Ivy, thank you so much for the reading. The first thing I want to note is that It is amazing that someone mentioned dental problems because I am having the worst luck ever in that area right now. Whoever made you aware of that must be really watching over me. You mentioned a grandmother type bringing up buttons and "twas the night before Christmas". As a kid we would play "who's got the button" and my papa would read out of this very old book "twas the night before Christmas" aton Christmas eve at our family Christmas party. The only thing that catches me off guard is that my grandmother is still living but my great grandmother has passed about five years ago now. I wasn't ever really close with her but it was because of her that I went to school to be a nurse's assistant.  The male with the lighter colored hair could be one of two people. I had a very good friend pass when we were in 8th grade. He had been drinking at a party and him and another friend ended up in a bad wreck and he ended up dying. They were driving in a van. I went around to everyone in school students and teachers asking for a donation for flowers for his funeral. I also saved a flower he have to me before he passed in a book. But the other male is an ex of mine who passed away from an overdose a few years back. He had a dog that he cherished so I'm not too sure. I've always had a feeling I've been looked after. It's very common for me to say that I'm being watched over especailly at this point in my life. There's been a lot of transition and luck in my life right now. When you say angels are watching over me it surprises me because I've lost my faith. I have lost it a long time ago. Maybe you could give me some more insight. Thanks again for your time and you did an amazing job for me. When I first read it I was in years. There was definitely a lot of emotions especially because this month is the anniversary of my friends death.

IP Logged

Poison Ivy
God Member

Out of the corner of my
eye.....
St Augustine, FL USA
Reply #456 - 06/16/16 at 13:07:25

Hello Terri!! Smiley

I am so happy that the reading had meaning for you!! The elderly lady that came through I would have to think is your Great-Grandmother then, she was definitely a "grandmother", maybe the fact that she brought up memories involving other family members was her way of saying "hello" to them as well!!! Wink She came through so quick and sudden....she was gone within seconds!! But, she did bring through the two males......

I feel that it was both your friend and your ex that came through together, I just didn't realize it at the time!!! Grin Because I definitely got that there was an accident. And then when I got the  "Irreplaceable" song I had a feeling it was an ex......just didn't realize I had two different guys with me!!! Still learning!!! Cheesy

You are definitely being watched over!! Smiley The whole time I am typing this up I am hearing Robbie Williams "Angels"...... https://youtu.be/7LN-mg_5GGM Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

My best wishes to you!!!! Smiley ~Ivy

There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

IP Logged

marlo

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #457 - 06/24/16 at 05:41:12

It's me again. Smiley Perhaps sometime this week?

IP Logged

ancientcart1

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #458 - 06/25/16 at 14:13:50

Hi Poison Ivy,
Can I give u my friend's mom's name and birthday and place etc to give her a reading? she passed away long time ago, the children even dont have her photoes, since that was a terrible family.....
shall I give first name or full name,
if full name can I pm u?
Thank u a lot.

IP Logged

Kissy22

I Love The Paranormal

dayton, oh
Reply #459 - 06/27/16 at 06:02:47

Hi Ivy long time no speak hope all is well for you and everything has fallen into place since the last we talked Smiley Just wondering if I could get a possible reading from you I do know your focusing on meduimship right now and that sounds great to me this year has deff been eventful Thanks so much either way and again hope your doing well Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94