04/26/17 at 16:38:43
Welcome, Guest. Please Login
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only Click above to view Event
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › Poison Ivy Bio & Feedback
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94 
(Read 39763 times)
Poison Ivy
God Member

Out of the corner of my
eye.....
St Augustine, FL USA
Re: Poison Ivy Bio & Feedback
Reply #460 - 06/29/16 at 13:19:10

Hello Marlo, Ancientcart1 and Kissy22!!! Smiley

Sorry for the late response to your requests!! My job has me working different hours every day and it is hard for me to get a routine down with my postings/readings here on ABT....sorry!!! Cheesy

Marlo....is there someone in particular you are looking to connect with? If so, could you post their photo (or even just a name). Thanks!!Smiley  

ancientcart1.....Did your friend give their permission to request this reading?? If so, I guess you could PM me your friends name and their mother's name. Thanks!! Smiley

Kissy22.....Are you just wanting me to see who I can connect with, or is there someone in particular?? If someone in particular you can give me their name or photo. Thanks!! Smiley

Ok.....I will get to these readings as soon as I can (after I hear back from you) Please give me a few weeks as I have to work around my jobs schedule. Smiley Thanks!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley ~Ivy

There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

IP Logged

marlo

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #461 - 06/29/16 at 20:49:49

His name was Jimmy.

IP Logged

Kissy22

I Love The Paranormal

dayton, oh
Reply #462 - 06/30/16 at 18:50:16

lol i know a little something about hectic Wink I just take your time Smiley i had nobody in particular in mind just whoever might choose to come through Smiley take it easy and have a great day Smiley

IP Logged

holiji

mississippi
Reply #463 - 07/20/16 at 02:40:23

Hi Poison Ivy,
I wanted to know if you can do a general reading on me. My name is Hollie.

Thank you,
Hollie

Holiji

IP Logged

Caroline092

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #464 - 07/21/16 at 00:16:10

Hello! This is my great grandfather who passed when I was little. I do feel a connection with him or something. I will provide feedback ASAP. Thank you!
Caroline

image_066.jpeg (27 KB | )
image_066.jpeg
image_067.jpeg (23 KB | )
image_067.jpeg

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 94