05/20/19 at 11:56:56
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › OneSpiritPlace Bio and Feedback
Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 26
(Read 29746 times)
TheThief

Re: OneSpiritPlace Bio and Feedback
Reply #5 - 12/21/13 at 19:30:10

Hello OSP,

I would like to get a reading from you. Smiley

IP Logged

OneSpiritPlace

Psychic
USA - Virginia
Reply #6 - 12/22/13 at 17:19:30

TheThief

No problem Thief when ever we meet back up on chat and a MOD is around. Hmm I am free this afternoon from 5pm to 10pm. Tomorrow I have work and Christmas party that evening. The 24th free all evening. Even on Christmas I am free after 12noon. Holidays are tricky. We will keep PM back and forth until we both have a good schedule time.

OneSpiritPlace Smiley

Thank You! , LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL , Please Leave Feedback

Video of Me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSA2oinHNXo

My BIO Page: http://www.anybodythere.net/cgi-bin/paranormal-forums/YaBB.pl?num=1387043916/0#0

IP Logged

TheThief

Reply #7 - 12/23/13 at 05:33:25

Ok Onespiritplace, I will reply you back in some hours after thinking on schedule. Um, but I think 5pm to 10 pm will suit me the best. Smiley

IP Logged

Sanlty

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #8 - 03/02/14 at 21:49:16

Hiya OneSpiritPlace!
Here is a more complete feedback from the picture reading you did on chat earlier this evening. You wrote:
"Female: wow a little one hit me hard. Mommy im ok dont be sad. Liked her dolls or something she played with often. I hear this child. Not much time spent among us. I hear laughter. Was it a disease that took place here. Illness anyway. Shes playing with with others. Not so sure I get playful now. Had a huggy toy she liked. Like to be read to. Great love of a grandparent. Seems sad to me with my empathy, but she said its ok Todd im good, im growing up around you now. Happy very playful. Sorry Ive never rea read a child in this context. Said Todd stop it, remember happiness and watching over her love ones. Was a show like barney or something she like to watch. Sorry trying to relate something here something with five guys in a show. Hmm thats confusing. done im crying but happy for her now "

You were right, she was a child, 8 years old when she passed on. The referrance to mommy might be to me, as her older sister, I took care of her like a mother should. Our family was.. not what a family should be, so things got turned up side down as tho the roles we all had in my lil sisters life.

She had a lot of dolls and stuffed toys she loved ot play with alot of the time. She was a girl that loved life and she laughed alot, happy most of them time for sure. She loved it when we would sit down and read for her.

The sadness you felt can be explained in the life surrounding her, our family etc, but that a whole nother story to go in on, and ill leave it at that here.

Great love from a grandparent is spot on. we had two grandmothers that lived back then, and only one of them showed great love for her. She was ill and very different then most kids, and thats hard for a grandparent to handle back then. But this one grandmother really loved her greatly.

The show you were referring to is the Teletubbies lol me and her watched that together, and she would do the sounds they did xD So again spot on there.

You did ewll, a good reading, thank you !

San|ty

San|ty

IP Logged

1voltage
God Member

New York
Reply #9 - 03/09/14 at 21:11:45

Hi OSP!

Thank you for your reading in pic reads today, you did an awesome job Smiley

You picked up on some very relevant information and I was really happy about the colors you saw. Still working on the letters you gave me, i almost feel like there is something significant about them but I can't quite grasp it. I will come back and let you know after I ponder it for a bit.

Very well done and thank you again. Smiley

"We live in a culture where it has been rubbed into us in every conceivable way that to die is a terrible thing. And that is a tremendous disease from which our culture in particular suffers. Alan Watts

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 26