10/21/19 at 12:30:35
This Forum Is Archived & Read Only
HomeHelpSearchLogin
Psychic Paranormal ForumABT's Top Forum BoardsMembers FREE Psychic Readings › DancingSpirit's Bio and Feedback.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
(Read 9259 times)
DancingSpirit

I Love The Paranormal
and spiritual things

Re: WayWard's Bio and feedback.
Reply #10 - 04/17/14 at 05:30:05

Your most welcome Asuka... I am glad it helped and that your taking steps forward. hugs to you my friend.

Love and light to you

Remember to ask for guides help especially in difficult situations or choices. They are there to help and guide you.

Daphne

IP Logged

DancingSpirit

I Love The Paranormal
and spiritual things

Reply #11 - 08/13/14 at 22:43:16

To all who get a reading, it is helpful to us readers to let us know how we did with a read. It helps teaches us how to interpret the info of what we see as well as what we feel. I know sometimes most think we are way off on what we give, but quite often it is either info that has been forgotten or hasn't happened yet.  By leaving a comment, it also helps boost our confidence within ourselves for when we read. So, if you could please leave comments, it would be muchly appreciated by others as well as myself.  Thank you for your time.

IP Logged

joanof689

I Love The Paranormal

Reply #12 - 10/02/14 at 19:39:46

Hi WayWard! Smiley
You gave me a reading on Sunday I believe a couple of weeks ago and I had to run to work and did not have a chance to give you feedback! Nikolie was nice enough to message me your reading Smiley

Reading:

WayWard: Ok, this is what I am feeling when I look at this picture... with the female, I sense a great amount of emotional tourmoil...a lot of emotion coming from within... I feel that she shows people that she is happy when really she is in a lot of pain... I feel she is searching for something, a inner peace I do believe... I feel she pulls a lot to within and holds it there... now, I want to say she is searching for happiness, but not sure if it is that, or a path in life... it does feel like she is being held  back from what she really wants to do... the message I am getting is she needs to stop pleasing others and following what they want, and that it is ok to do so... done

Your reading is very much accurate. I definitely agree that part of what is draining me is having to pretend to smile everyday when I am feeling a rollercoaster of sadness inside. You are spot on. I am searching for peace and I am feeling guilty and it is effecting my sleep and life in general. I am trying to find my happiness or at least a normal sense of well being where sadness isn't all consuming, I feel like a floating vessel everyday and I agree with so much that you are saying, sometimes I dont want to deal with more problems so I end up saying yes to avoid my problems with anxiety as well. I was really impressed with everything you described. Thank you for the time you gave for my reading, and I apologize for not giving you feedback sooner Smiley

IP Logged

mrsbrown318
YaBB Newbies

Summerville, SC
Reply #13 - 03/09/15 at 03:33:02

Thank you so much for an amazing reading this afternoon. You so correct when you said about it being a front is 100% correct. I was hurting in the pit of my soul in that moment. In general it is a front as well...to Pease everyone else, so they don't look at me sideways because I am not like them. Also about people being drawn to me because I make them laugh. I always love to put a smile on people's faces, I don't care who they are...even if they were bad to me. I have a very forgiving and loving heart. And the devilish side...yes. I try to be good but the real side of me want to be covered in tattoos....lol wonderfull reading again.

IP Logged

DancingSpirit

I Love The Paranormal
and spiritual things

Reply #14 - 03/09/15 at 07:08:26

Thank you mrsbrown318.... I am glad it meant something and that you were able to connect all I said... You will get there... I know for myself, I got to a point where I didn't care what people thought of me and started living for myself and became myself.... I want to enjoy life being me.I am slowly getting there... thank you for the feed back. It is muchly appreciated.

WayWard

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8